Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 19: New Tricks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: New Tricks - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Barbara had probably been a completely, religiously chaste woman until that night. Now I'd not only fucked her but I'd made her ask to be fucked. And I wasn't done.

"Oh no... not like that... I'm so ashamed," the woman protested when I asked her to sit astride me but, as I pushed gently on her shoulders, she awkwardly sat up. The light from the kitchen now shone directly on her and I was able to savour the visual stimulation of her pretty face and her lush, ripe body.

"Lovely, Barbara... you're lovely." I hefted her heavy tit-globes; fondling the nipples and feeling them swell and harden to my touch. I opened my legs wider and she sank lower between them as I penetrated the depths of her channel.

"Annnhh... no... Noooo... let me up. Please let me up."

I flexed my cock in her squishy passage and rubbed my hands over her fleshy breasts. Barbara pushed forward against my hands and I felt a responsive quiver of her hips as I fingered her clit.

"You don't want to get up, Barbara. You love the feel of my cock up inside your cunt, don't you, baby. You love being fucked."

"Nah... Nooo... dohnn't... dohhnnn't make me. Gotta stop."

"Make me cum, Barbara. I want to fill your cunt with my gism," I urged and I began to thrust up into her.

"Please Joseph... please... don't talk dirty," she whimpered as her pelvis began to rock responsively. "This is awful... a sin..."

I fucked up into the wet snugness of her vagina and fingered her clit. It was erect and hard now and, as I rubbed the slick cum-trigger, the tempo of her breathing increased and her tits swayed and bobbled above me. "Cum, Barbara... cum... like you did that first time," I urged and her hips jerked against me.

"Hanh... annh... oohhh." Short, gusty gasps of passion escaped her mouth and I felt the sudden squeeze of her passage on my prick. Grabbing her wide, soft hips, I began to move her back and forth and, as I did, she began to move too, of her own volition. "Hanh hunh hanh hunh," she panted and her juicy fuckwell spasmed around me. I fought to control myself. I wanted to make this wonderful moment last, but I couldn't.

"Yeah... oohh yesss Barbara... oohhhh yesss," I groaned as I pushed up, arching my hips and lifting her higher as I found new depths. Her cunt was alive, massaging my bucking, jerking spear as my semen burst from me to flood her deeply. I saw her eyes widen as she felt the inundating wetness and her pelvis ground down on me, her softly squeezing channel milking my lust-cream deep inside.

"Oohhh... oohhhh noooo," she whined as she slumped forward on my chest. "What have we done?"

"We fucked, Barbara... just like we did twenty years ago," I grunted, my passion momentarily sated. "Just like you wanted."

"Nooo... oohhh noooo... I didn't... I didn't," she sobbed. "It's wrong. It's a sin."

Barbara's big tits were pressed to my belly and, still deeply inside her twitching corridor; I began to fondle the soft fleshbags. Could I manage it again. "Sit up, Barbara. I want to look at you some more," I ordered in a voice that was neither gentle or considerate.

"Nah nooo don't make me," she sobbed but like an obedient child she sat up again.

"It's what you wanted, isn't it, Barbara. You wanted me to fuck you. I know it." Was I still erect enough to continue? I could feel the wetness of my semen escaping from her cunt as she sat, shamefaced but docile, astride my hips. "Was it good? Did you cum like the first time?"

"No... no more... you can't," Barbara whimpered. "You have to leave." But she made no attempt to dismount from me as I squeezed and pulled at her big, soft breasts. "Aren't you going to stop now? Aren't you done?"

The pretty woman's timidity and submissiveness was enough to overcome my momentary satiation. She sat there, intimately impaled on my semi-erect tool, completely in control if she chose to be. But she still made no move to get off.

"Gawwwd, I love fucking you, Barbara. You never told on me for breaking your cherry, did you? If I'd tried to fuck you again then, would you have let me? I was again rubbing her clit and her pelvis was pushing forward against it, seeking more pressure.

"Didn't... couldn't tell... too scared."

"But you liked it, didn't you. Just like you do now!"

"Nooo... nooo... don't," she protested, trying to preserve some vestige of chastity. "Gotta stop. You gotta let me up."

"Get up, then, Barbara. I'm not holding you down." The numbness was gone from my cock now and I thrilled to the soft squishiness of her wetly clasping channel as the tiny muscles gave little twitches.

"But... but... don't do that... don't touch me there," she whimpered as she squirmed against the offending digit, rocking her widely flared hips to increase the friction on her clit.

"Yeah, Barbara... yeah... fuck me, baby... fuck me like that," I urged as her motions quickly brought me again to full erection. Her tits jiggled and flopped as she was once more caught up in the lust of our coupling while I lay back and savoured her unwilled wantonness.

"Hanh anh hanh anh," she panted, her thighs gripping my hips as if she was riding a horse, her ass rising and lowering and she was taking the full length of my cock into her juicy passage.

"That's it, baby... fuck... fuck... wrap your hot cunt around me," and, as she climbed to the peak of her sensuality, I could see her lips silently forming the word.

"Say it, Barbara! Say it! Tell me to fuck you!"

She stiffened, grinding down hard on my pubis and, as her body quivered and vibrated, I felt the contraction of her channel gripping my tool. "Yuh unh... fuh... fuck... fuck me Joseph... fuck me." Her head went back and she writhed and squirmed her hips bucking and jerking at climax.

"Oohhhh... ahhhh... oohhhh," she uttered a long, drawn out sigh as she slumped forward, her heavy boobs swaying just above my belly.

"Now, for me, Barbara. Just a slow and easy fuck." I grasped the flesh of her hips and began to move her back and forth, massaging my cock with her softly clinging cunt.

Barbara looked down at me, her eyes dull, her lower jaw hanging loose as, in docile obedience, she followed my directions. Up and down. Slowly. Up until my cock was almost released from her juicy clasp, then down until the tip was battering her cervix. I took her hand and placed it on my balls and, with gentle touch; she fondled the heavy eggs as she rocked her hips rhythmically.

I doubt that she'd ever cheated before, or even though of it, but now, her chastity demolished, her ripe body sated, she surrendered to me completely. Her boobs swayed from side to side, the heavy melons adding to her erotic appeal as I felt my orgasm approach.

"Now, Barbara. Now. It's cumming, fuck me faster," I gasped and obediently she increased her tempo. Her pretty mouth twisted in a grimace as I pushed up, my organ swelling inside her as my semen began its rush from my balls. She must have felt it for, with surprising skill, she gave a gentle tug on my testicles as I erupted into her cunt, pulling her down hard so I was as deep as I could go. As I ejaculated, she writhed on me, her snugly clasping corridor extracting the flooding gism.

"Are you done? Is it over?" she asked, in guilty-faced servility.

"Oh God, Barbara. I never dreamed you'd be so good. So hot."

"You won't tell, will you? I'd die if anyone found out?"

"Nobody will find out, Barbara." This time my tool was definitely deflating and, as it shrank, I felt the juices escaping from her vagina, dribbling over my balls. "Are you sorry you asked me to... to fuck you?"

"No... y.yes... I don't know, Joseph. It's not like... I mean... you did it... had me once before... it's not so wrong that way, is it?"

"It's not wrong, Barbara," I replied, touched by the innocence of her question, "Not wrong at all."

"B.but? Like? I said it? Talked dirty?"

"You talked sexy, Barbara, not dirty." God, she was wonderful. Like a meek, married virgin. Could I get it up and fuck her again? How would she behave if she wasn't feeling guilty? "What we did was beautiful, Barbara... just like you're beautiful," and I raised my head to kiss her tear-salted mouth. This time her lips parted readily, almost anxiously, and, although my limp tool was on the verge of slipping out of her cum- flooded cunt, she pushed down, as if seeking deeper penetration.

"After... like, when you did it before... I... I was awful afraid. I was scared because I knew it was wrong but I wanted it again."

"I'm glad, Barbara. Glad you wanted it again. I did too but I was afraid you'd tell. I always thought you were mad at me."

"No... but? Like? Is it really alright to say what I did?"

"You mean, fuck? Sure baby. And cock and cunt and all those words. It's even better when you say them. And I want to fuck you again, right now. But I have to rest, first."

"Alright," she said in a meek voice. "I'll let you when you're ready. You can f.f.fuck me again if you want." Saying that seemed to take a supreme effort but when the word was out, her face darkened, sexily.

"Do you have a shower, Barbara? I need to wash."

"Uh, yes? I'm sorry?" she apologized needlessly.

"Come Barbara. Come take a shower with me." Had she ever been eaten? Or sucked cock? I doubted it and I wanted to be the one to show her what it was like, just like I'd been the first to fuck her.

"Uh... oh Joseph? I'll be embarrassed?"

"Why, Barbara? I've seen all of you?" and I eased her off my hips, seeing the trickle of white cum dribble down her plump, creamy thighs as she stood. The shower was barely adequate for one, let alone two together but, in the cramped confines of the metal stall, I first washed myself thoroughly and then soaped Barbara's short, busty frame.

Little did I dream what the night yet had in store? Even less did she imagine what I'd do to her?

"Don't be naughty." I was vigorously soaping Barbara's breasts and pussy and, in the dim light of the shower stall, I saw a slight smile on her face. I was definitely overcoming her shyness. My soapy hand slid into the crevice that divided her buttocks into two perfectly formed globes. It was only then that I recognized how lovely Barbara's ass was. At twelve (or maybe eleven), it had been nice, as I recall, but now it was superb. Soon it would begin to sag but, I confirmed as I soaped the full roundness of her bottom, it was firm and springy. Now it was not only her mouth that was offering a challenge but also her lush, bulbous bottom.

"I'll stop if you tell me to," but all Barbara did was giggle nervously. I had definitely made headway in overcoming her inhibitions but, after fucking her as I had, it was to be expected. A momentary look of concern darkened her face when I pressed my finger to her bumhole but she didn't try to twist away. Maybe? Maybe I could. Or, maybe also, her husband had already initiated that dark cavern. I hoped not.

I turned her so the spray would rinse off the soap and she opened her legs easily to let me sluice my fingers up and down her pussy slit. I had no doubt that she was willing now to be fucked again but, although I felt a stirring in my groin, I was not yet hard enough. I'd use the time I needed to recharge my batteries to prepare her for those, obscene further assaults on her chastity.

"I'm not ready yet, Barbara," I said softly as I led her back to the carpeted room. For a moment I thought about the bedroom but decided it might bring on a resurgence of guilt. In docile acquiescence, she lay on her back on the floor, her stubby legs parting in readiness. Yes. I was truly seducing her, this time. She wasn't going to resist any more, not even with words. Not at the moment, anyway. Her small mouth opened to my tongue and I kissed her while I caressed her silken flesh. She expelled little gusts of hot breath into my mouth when I tweaked her nipples and, especially, when I fingered her wetly swollen cunt.

"Mmmm?" she murmured appreciatively as my lips traced a path over her neck to her large, twin breast mounds. "Hannhh," she gasped in obvious pleasure when I mouthed her nipples. "Aahhh... Aahhh?. Oohhh?" she sighed questioningly as my mouth continued its path over her convex belly to her sparsely furred mons. "OH! OH JOSEPH!" she cried out when my tongue was thrust suddenly into her cuntal aperture.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.