Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 28: Salacious Sisters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Salacious Sisters - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was exhausted. Satisfying my buxom, eighteen year old virgin pseudo-bride had been a delightful exercise for a middle aged man (and I was sure that I'd satisfied her) but I was now ready for a rest. I just lay there still inside and atop my chubby, pseudo-bride and enjoyed the clinging, cushioning warmth of her soft flesh. And then a faint sound caused me to look to my right.

Debby was sitting or rather sprawling on the bedside chair, naked, legs spread wide apart and her trusty dildo inserted in her honeypot. The sound I'd heard was the faint buzz of the vibrating tool.

I'm sure that Debby could see from the expression on my face that I was displeased. She had agreed, albeit reluctantly, to stay away when I fucked her kid sister for the first time but she was definitely here. How much had she seen?

"You got her good, Joe, "Debby whispered and I glanced down at the girl under me to see if she heard. Su Li's eyes were closed and her mouth was open and she looked very much as if she was asleep.

"You're not supposed to be here," I whispered and as I did I felt the girl beneath me stir.

"I couldn't miss it, Joe. It was my only chance to see if she was really a virgin." Then, the dildo still inserted in her dripping pussy, Debby moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm glad I don't have to wash your sheets," she whispered again as she pointed to the red stain caused by Su Li's vestal blood.

"At that moment Su Li's eyes fluttered open and she gave a little wriggle of her broad, soft hips. "OhhH, Mr. Joe. It's still inside me." Then she turned and saw her sister. "Debby! When did you come?"

"I didn't little sister. You did," the woman said in a husky-voiced play on words. "But I sure need to. Are you going to share him?"

"Uh... yeah... sure. He's more yours than mine anyway," the teenager mnurmured, speaking of me as if I was a piece of merchandise. Not that I cared. But the thought of fucking her older sister did not at that moment appeal to me.

I grunted as I pushed myself up and off my cushioning companion and rolled over onto my back. Although Su Li had delightfully drained my lust, first with her pretty, virgin mouth and then with her vise-like deflowered pussy the effects of prostin had not worn off. My penis stood up rigidly and Debby's hand reached out to grasp it with the familiarity of manycouplings.

Su Li didn't say a word but I cuould see a strange glitter in her eyes as she watched her half-sister climb atop me and impale herself on my cum-numbed tool.

I just lay back and allowed Debby to ride me. I knew that I'd likely stay hard for another half hour or so and it took almost that long to quench the fires of the woman's lust. By the time Debby slumped down to lie motionless on top of me, my loins were again aching with renewed desire. But I was so tired I was unable to act.

I slept.

Debby slept.

Devirginated and well fucked, Su Li slept too. And Debby also.

I was the first one to wake up and I saw that it was full daylight. A glance at the bedside clock showed that it was nearly noon so I'd slept almost twelve hours. And, huddled close on either side of me, my two female companions were still asleep.

Middle-aged and well-fucked though I was, I awoke with a natural erection and a gut-tingling lust. (Actually I could call it a supernatural erection because the residual effects of the prostin would keep me hard again longer than the natural time although less than last night.) I reached down to touch my throbbing cock and found it sore to the touch, chafed by the extended burial in Su Li's vestal vagina followed by the extended caress of Debby's looser but still snug channel. Glancing to my right I saw that Debby's eyes were open.

My morning surge of testosterone blended with the salaciousness of being sandwiched between two demonstrably compliant females to exacerbate the predacious aspect of my personality. I pushed down the covers to bare not only myself but also my companions.

Su Li snuggled closer as if for protection from the cool air but her eyes remained closed. Debby's eyes shifted their hooded gaze to my groin and her hand reached out tentatively. She was, I realized, timid in a way I'd come to expect although last night there had been no timidity on the way she fucked me.

"Kiss it, Debby. Suck it. It's tender," I said as I pushed her head down. She resisted weakly and briefly and then her soft lips and hot, wet mouth enclosed my cock in a soothing embrace.

I wallowed in the pure pleasure of the woman's skilled, oral ministrations while I reached over to heft and maul her younger sister's mammoth mammaries. As I did that, Su Li's eyes fluttered open.

My teenaged pseudo-bride watched her older sister service my tender tool and I think Debby was showing off as time and again she deep-throated me with consummate skill. Each time she took the full length of my cock into her mouth she looked at Su Li as if challenging her to do better. After maybe two minutes of this obscene play Debby stopped.

"You do it, Su Li. Show Joe what a great cocksucker you are," she said in a demanding tone while she sprawled beside me.

Su Li moved quickly albeit without the smooth skill of her sister and knelt over me. The expression in her eyes seemed like devotion as she began to suck me. She gagged wetly time and again as she tried to take me into her throat until Debby chuckled, "Easy Sis. I'll show you how later," and then she whispered in my ear, "I want Su Li to do that to me. Why don't you give it to her up the ass while she eats me?"

"Do you think she will?" I asked, a bit apprehensively.

"She'll do whatever you say, Joe. Can't you tell? She's worse than I am as far as that goes," Debby said with a rueful smile. "You're a lucky guy."

And maybe she was right.

The nude, buxom teen was kneeling over me as she bravely sucked at my staff, her big, white ass waving from her efforts. Debby's mouth covered mine as I reached out to caress Su Li's soft flesh, my fingers sliding between her large assmelons to seek the little puckered target of her nether entrance.

Su Li uttered throaty little whimpers while she sucked my cock and I teased her anal rosette. I dipped my finger lower in the valley until it was at the well-plumbed portal of her vagina. She was wet. Still wet? Was the greasy moisture the sign of renewed desire or leftover gism from last night's fuck? It didn't matter. I used the natural lubricant to wet my fingers and I smeared it liberally around the still-virgin access to her body.

"Glangh... Whanh?" my teenaged pseudo-bride mumbled when I began to press firmly on her as -yet unfucked asshole. Then suddenly, the first joint of my middle finger popped past the tightly clenched sphincter with minimal resistance. I pressed harder, pushing my finger in deeper and working it around and around. Su Li moaned deeply and thrust her ass back at me, encouraging me to stick my finger all the way in her rear and I knew that my conquest of her ass was going to be easy.

"C'mon Su Li," Debby said in a harsh, commanding tone. "You have to do me too," and I was rudely pushed out of the way as the older woman took position with her legs widespread and she grabbed her young sister's head, pulling it up to her steamy sex.

"Whanh? Whumph?" Su Li uttered a protesting grunt. I still had my finger up her asshole and had managed to get to my knees behind the kneeling teen. My cock was sticking out and I looked down at my finger up her anus. The tight pucker seemed looser now and popping my digit out her butt I pulled back and wrapped a hand around my prick and guided the head up to Su Li's butthole. I pushed forward, but the resistance was greater than I had expected because Su Li clenched her cheeks, tightened her anal opening, and tried to shrink forward and away from my probing pole. My cock ran into a wall and bent painfully.

"Ow! Stop!" Su Li cried. "That's the wrong place!"

"No it isn't," Debby said. "He's going to put his cock in there. He's going to fuck your asshole, little sister. And you're going to eat me!"

"Hummph" Su Li moaned as Debby held her head closer between her widespread legs. Sliding my hand up just under the head of my prick, I pressed forward again, centering the tip in her ass pucker. My legs were spread wide, outside Su Li's thighs, trapping her in front of me although I don't believe it was necessary to trap her. She was acting appropriately submissive now. My hand on her back pinned her down further and stiffening my cock with my hand, I hunched my hips forward again. The tightly clenched rosette of her asshole suddenly bloomed outward, and I saw the head of my dick push inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.