Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 13: She Swallows

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: She Swallows - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

During the day I dozed through seminars and, by four in the afternoon, I was somewhat rested but my balls still ached from the interrupted session in the morning. I joined the other guys briefly for a drink and then proceeded to my room, picking up a bottle of scotch and one of rum on the way.

It was almost seven before I heard a faint knock on the door and by that time I'd had a shower and slept, albeit briefly. I'd also had several drinks and was in a groggy but relaxed state.

"I'm only coming in for a minute, Joe. I won't stay." Her eyes were downcast and she acted embarrassed, her voice tight. She turned her face away from me when I bent down to kiss her and I knew then that she was having bad afterthoughts or suffering from remorse after last night.

"You look lovely, Irene, as always," and she did, too. Her face was flushed, her mouth looked softer than ever and her ass was outlined beautifully in all its shapely prominence under her tight fitting skirt. "Did you come here straight from the office?"

"No... I went home first," she said in the same tight voice as she followed me into the room. She looked around and then sat in the wooden chair by the desk, which was the only place available other than the bed.

I poured a drink for her while she glanced idly at the TV screen.

"It's a poorly furnished room, Irene. Why don't you sit over here, beside me?" and I pointed at the king-size bed.

She sat down, three feet away from me and looked at me with eyes that said, don't touch me. I quickly closed the gap between us.

"Darling. Oh darling," I said as I pulled her close, cupped her face with my hands and kissed her soft mouth. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you," and as I spoke, I caressed her gently, kissing her eyes and stroking her back.

"Nooo... oohhh nooo Joe? I can't? What about her? Your wife?" But, words notwithstanding, she acquiesced. Did it matter to her now? The damage was done.

"You're wonderful, Irene. Beautiful and sexy and superb," I said as I stifled her protest with my mouth.

"But, Joe? It was wrong. You don't really love me. We can't do it again?" That's what she said but she was acquiescently letting me fondle her. My hands were all over her, under her bra, tweaking her large, sensitive nipples, stroking her body.

"We shouldn't? Not again?" Irene said without conviction as I eased her down on the bed, undressing her compliant body and mounting her wide hips between her easily parted thighs. "What if I get pregnant?"

And then I was in her again, her slippery wetness confirming that she wanted it, had come here to be fucked.

"Oohhh Joe. You know you were first, don't you? I'd never done this before you did it. You're the only one. You know that, don't you?"

"Oohh yesss darling... and thank you," I replied although I still wasn't all that sure. Nonetheless she was delightfully snug and she had seemed to be innocent in many respects, even though she had let me fuck her fabulous ass.

"Can I talk, darling? Will you be mad at me if I tell you what it's like... doing this with you?" I wanted that special eroticism that resulted from hearing this nice girl talk dirty.

"Oh? Oh, Joe? You make me feel so... so small? Like, as if I'm a child? What do you want to say?" Irene replied as she lay supine while I slowly screwed her juicy pussy.

"I want to tell you how wonderful it is to fuck you, Irene. Your cunt is so hot and tight. You have such a lovely body and when I feel the way your hot pussy clings to my cock and when I look at your sexy face, I love you. I've never had such a great fuck as you. I've never been as thrilled as when you fucked me. And it was wonderful fucking you in the ass... I love you."

As I chronicled her charms in crude words, mixing in words of romantic love to soften the impact, I fucked her with slow, deliberate, spiraling thrusts.

"Joe... oohhh Joe... Yesss. Tell me, darling. And fuck me. I'm glad it was you. I'm glad you took my virginity. Oohhh darling? I? I? I think it's going to happen? I'm going to cum? Oohhh yesss fuck me! Fuck me hard, Joe! Make me cum again!"

Her hips moved then. Not smoothly or skillfully but jerkily. And I felt the contractions of her sheath as I fucked her through her peak. But I didn't stop. The two times last night had relieved the pressure and I continued to plough her firm body.

"Joe? Oh God, Joe? I feel so? Oohhh? So... ?", the woman sighed.

"Tell me how you feel, darling. Do you like being fucked? Do you like having a hard cock up in your cunt? And your asshole? Do you like that, baby?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes, darling, I do! I do when it's your cock! Fuck me, lover. Give your stupid sex-slave the fucking of her life!" and as she spoke, her long, shapely legs twined with mine as, instinctively she used them to lever her hips up to me. "Do you like it? I mean, when I talk dirty to you?"

"It makes you even sexier, baby. Your mouth gets a special look when you say those things. Keep talking, Irene." For almost half an hour I fucked her like this. Alternately I was gentle, then fierce. And she responded in kind. Five orgasms or more shuddered through her until she finally gasped, "Oh Joe? Oh darling? I can't? Like, I just can't take any more."

I hooked my elbows under her knees and lifted her slack legs high. Looking down at her, I ploughed her heavily furred pussy and then, as I felt my own orgasm within reach, I withdrew. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass again, Irene. I'm going to shove it up that tight hole for a minute just to remember what it was like. And then I have to go off."

"Let me roll over, darling," she said in a meek voice. "If you want me that way, then I'll like it too."

"No need for that, baby," I said as I directed my cock lower to the tiny, puckered orifice. It was already wet and slippery from the juices that had escaped from her excited cuntwell and, as I pushed in, she seemed to feel no discomfort.

"Oh yes, Irene, baby. I love your ass. I love your cunt too, even more. But it gives me an extra thrill to have you this way. Oh, God, you're tight. Does it bother you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.