Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 24: Conning a Christian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Conning a Christian - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My phone rang before nine the next morning. It was Debby and she sounded somewhat distraught.

"I'm sorry to bother you so early, Joe, but..." and her voice trailed off to silence.

"That's OK Debby. I was just sitting here having coffee. Why don't you come down and join me?"

"Oh Joe? I don't know? I... I... Ok, I guess," and she hung up the phone. I wondered what it was about but I suspected (correctly) that she was having a bout of remorse about what we'd done yesterday.

I'd stayed with her for more than an hour after we'd made each other cum. She seemed convinced at that time that what we'd done was permissible but probably in the light of morning she was again thinking sin. Or maybe she wanted more? I could hope, anyway.

"That's good coffee, Joe. I usually just have tea." Debby sat beside me on the sofa and I wondered if she realized that I was trying to set her up for more than yesterday. She was wearing a classy looking robe and her hair looked damp, as if she was fresh from the shower, as I was.

"You look lovely this morning, Debby. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh Joe," and she blushed. "I haven't slept as well since I was a girl but I... I feel like we sinned."

"You know we didn't," I said as I put my arm around her. "What we did was perfectly normal and it's one of the ways God has given us to remain chaste. You must be less tempted by fleshy lusts today than yesterday?"

"Uh... well... I'm not sure, Joe? I feel like..." and I stopped her words by covering her warm mouth with my own. I don't know if women are like men and get an extra shot of hormones in the morning but I felt like my magazine was fully loaded even though this big woman had pumped a load from me yesterday with her hands.

"Please Joe," she protested meekly as she turned her face away. "Can we pray? I mean... I'd feel better if we did."

We knelt together at the sofa and prayed silently. At least, she did. I was plotting in a very unreligious way to gain greater access to her chunky body.

"Do you feel better now, Debby?" I said softly after I'd helped her up and we were sitting again on the sofa. God blessed you with a lovely body and a warm spirit and I'm sure He's helping you realize that it is only right that you allow that spirit some freedom until you find that special man whom you will submit to."

"I don't mmmph," and whatever she was going to say was stifled by my mouth on hers. Her robe had sagged open slightly and my hand made its was through the opening to find that she was naked under the robe. Her breast filled my hand and I felt the nipple swell and harden and poke into my palm. Our tongues were doing a wet dance inside her wide open mouth and I wondered if this was the time to get to truly know her in the biblical sense. I'm pretty sure I could have that morning but I had lots of time and I wanted to carry out a longer and more complete seduction.

"Joe... I should go home," Debby protested as my hand wandered freely under her robe and caressed her breasts and her plumpish belly. "Whah? What are you doing?" she asked timidly when I eased her down off the sofa and onto the carpeted floor.

"I want to kiss you Debby. To kiss you all over," and I parted the robe and put my mouth over one of her firm tit-globes. I heard her sharp intake of breath when I sucked on the hard nipple and pummeled it with my tongue.

"But Joe? Is it? Like? Do you mean... everywhere?"

My face was moving slowly down over the convexity of her belly and I knew she had guessed what my goal was. I suspected that she was torn between a lustful desire to have her pussy kissed and the fear that this was the sin of Sodom.

"Everywhere, Debby... all over the lovely body that God has given you." My nose was tickled by the scanty bush on her mons.

"But... but isn't that sodomy... the sin that destroyed... aahhh," and she clamped her thighs together when my tongue flicked into the top of her cuntal slit.

"Only when it's man and man," I murmured as I tried to push her knees apart. "In god's eyes what we are doing is another blessed way of keeping our bodies chaste. But if I offend you Debby, I'll stop."

I took a huge gamble when I said I'd stop and if she'd asked me to I would have been unmasked as a liar. I suspect that I'd have immediately had my way with her (as they used to say) whether she wanted it or not. But that wasn't necessary. Her legs opened and my face dipped down between. God! She was flooding with the oily secretions that betrayed her desire.

"Can we pray again? After?"

I'm not sure what she meant by 'after' but I murmured assent as I moved to lie with my upper body between her legs, my face directly in front of her fat-lipped vulva. I spread her fleshy cunt-lips with my thumbs tenderly, and then with a sudden liquid suck of the lips I drew the nut-hard bud of her clitoris wetly into my mouth.

"Joe! Oohhhh Joe!" she cried out loudly as I nibbled the mushy softness of her pussy. Was she a virgin? Somehow, despite all she'd said, I doubted it but I didn't care that much. I thrust my tongue into the hot orifice and as I did she grabbed my head and mashed my face tighter to her cunt. My nose was jammed into the top of her slit and my mouth was sucking on the upper part of her portal, my lower lip inside and her hard clit rolling hotly under my tongue.

Debby wasn't saying anything but she was making lots of sounds. Her broad hips writhed and wriggled and if she hadn't been holding my head in place between her widespread thighs I'd have lost contact.

I felt the muscles at the opening of her slobbering twat clamp down hard on my tongue and, as I had yesterday when I'd had my finger in there, I longed for the time when those hot muscles would milk my throbbing cock. I pulled my tongue out of her depths and then moved my mouth up to her love button and started to lick and suck it. The harder I worked the button, the more her body shivered and shook and I could hear her growl and squeal in lust as I nipped the little mound of flesh with my teeth.

"Yeeannncchhh" she squealed in a cry that would hold its own with Howard Dean's infamous campaign-ending yell. Debby's strong thighs locked on my head and the sounds she made were muffled by my thigh-flesh earmuffs. Her chunky frame quivered and vibrated and then she went all loose and jerky as her legs fell away from my head.

I moved up over her and kissed her soft mouth with my oily wet lips. I could have taken her then... I'd done it that way at least once, taking advantage of a woman as she was coming down from a mouth-given orgasm. But as I've said, I had lots of time and a particular sequence for the total seduction of this strange Chinese woman.

"Did you like that, Debby? Do you think that anything as beautiful as that could be sinful?"

"Hanh... Oohhhh Joe... I didn't know... it's scary."

"You were wonderful," I said softly as I ribbed my slippery face over hers. "But I thought I'd drown before it was over."

"Did you? Like... did you do it too? I mean... like yesterday?"

"No Debby. And I'm in pain."

"Do you want me to? Like yesterday?"

"Mmmm... maybe," I said as I got off her and pushed down my sweatpants before sitting on the sofa. Then, leaning over to reach her, I brought her to her knees and guided her so that she was kneeling between my knees with my drippingly erect cock right there before her face.

"Oh Joe... it's so hard," she murmured as she held it with both hands ad began to stroke it.

"Please Debby... please do for me what I did for you?"

"You mean? Like, with my mouth?" Her eyes widened as if I'd suggested she should jump off a high building and then she remembered what I'd done for her. "OK I guess," she said reluctantly, "but you'll let me stop before... you know... before you go?"

"Oh yes Debby... please... I want to feel your pretty mouth on me... please kiss me," and holding her face in my hands I drew her closer until the wetly dripping tip of my cock touched her lips.

"No... wait," Debby said and then she emitted a thin whine of womanly submissiveness as she wrapped her fingers tightly around my steel-like, throbbing prick. She started running her hand almost worshipfully up and down it and her dark eyes took on a glassy sheen as she stared in seeming enthrallment at my cock. Her gaze remained riveted to the purple, plumlike knob as she covered it and uncovered it again and again.

I liked what she was doing but I didn't want to cum that way... I'd had a handjob from her already. I grabbed her hand and stopped it from moving. Then I pushed it all the way down to the bottom until she was holding the hairy base.

"Kiss it Debby... kiss the tip," I begged and she pursed her lips and, closed her eyes. Then I felt the delightful moist her of her soft lips on the sensitive head of my cock. I waited for her to engulf more of me with her hot mouth and, when it didn't happen; I placed both hands on the back of her head and pulled her closer.

"Noo.mm!" Debby protested muffledly as my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. "Glangh," she gagged when I felt the extra thrill of my cockhead bumping the back of her throat. But I'd overcome her reluctance. She was no longer resisting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.