Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond - Cover

Erotic Odyssey II: College and Beyond

Copyright© 2002 by John Baird

Chapter 6: Buxom Boozer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Buxom Boozer - This is Part II of this tale. Part I told of the sexual encounters of a somewhat predatory male from age eleven until he was ready to enter college. This continuation of his recollections describes his further sexual adventures during his college years and after marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was a dark and stormy night. Actually, that's not quite right but I wanted to use that line. It's sort of like saying 'follow that cab' or 'take me to your leader'.

It was dark and stormy but it was afternoon, not night. I was visiting my future wife, Val, and had walked downtown. The skies clouded up and, as I was walking back, they suddenly opened up in a veritable downpour. In a matter of seconds I was soaked and then I heard somebody call my name. Peering through the rain I saw someone beckoning to me from the verandah of one of the big, old houses that lined the street. Needless to say, I wasted no time in rushing to the offered shelter.

"Boy, are you ever wet!"

Wiping the water from my eyes I saw that my savior was BB, one of my girlfriend's best friends. "Hi, BB. I think you saved me from being drowned." I wiped my eyes again to get a better look at her. Damn! She had the biggest tits I'd ever seen. And right then I could see a lot of them, too. She was wearing a black, terrycloth robe which was loosely tied around her waist and gaping at the neck, open enough that I could see the swell of her huge, white, unbrassiered breasts, the pale flesh of her mountainous mammaries contrasting with the black robe.

"You need a little drinkie-poo, Joe. I'll get you one." She turned to go into the house, stumbling and bumping into a deck chair as she walked unsteadily to the door. Was she drunk? I didn't know her very well. We'd been out with her for coffee a couple of times but she'd been quiet and shy and, although I had taken note of her sizeable bosom, she had otherwise seemed rather boring.

"God, what a downpour." I followed her into the house, through the living room to the kitchen. It looked like a disaster area. The sink was piled with dirty dishes, the counter covered with breadcrumbs and, under the sink; the trashcan was overflowing with empty fast-food boxes and cans.

"Oops." She stumbled again and almost fell. "I hope you like scotch," she mumbled. There was an empty rye bottle on the counter and an almost full bottle of Chivas Regal. BB sloshed a sizeable amount into a water tumbler. "Shorry... I don't have any ice," she slurred and handed me the glass. "I hate this shtuff but the rye's all gone. Guessh I'll hafta clean up this mess. They're coming home tomorrow... Mother and Father."

"Oh? Where are they?" I didn't really care but I asked just to make conversation as she turned to hand me my drink.

"They're gone to some kind of church function" she replied although what she said sounded more like 'shum kinda schursh funshun'. "You can add water if you want," and she took a grimy glass from the cupboard, rinsed it under the tap, and poured herself a drink, also. "Yeech, I hate thish shtuff," she grimaced as she took a drink, and then led me into a little den or office off the living room. "We'll shtay here so you can get dry," and she sprawled on the sofa.

"How do you like life at a women's' college?" BB attended an all-girl college operated by Nuns and, as far as I knew, didn't like it much.

"Sh'all right, I guessh. Don't wanta go back, though. Too boring," and with that pronouncement, she drained her glass with one gulp, grimaced and put her head back, closing her eyes.

"I guess it might be at that. I know I wouldn't like an all male college. Unless one like yours was right next door, maybe?" Her lower jaw dropped and her red-lipped mouth gaped open. Had she passed out? Then, as if answering my unspoken question, she slid sideways and her shoulders came to rest on my lap, her robe dragged open so that one of her mammoth jugs flopped nakedly free of its covering.

Since my arrival, three days ago, Valerie had taken good care of my pent-up lust but, at the sight of BB's big, bare breast, I felt a hot stirring in my groin. Damn? What would it be like to have that soft body plastered to mine? Was BB offering me the chance or was she just too drunk to know what was happening? Tentatively, I cupped and hefted the huge, floppy fleshbag, squeezing it gently. Her eyes opened and she uttered a faint whimper, then seemed to snuggle her shoulders down on my thighs. Her lips parted, her pointy tongue projecting slightly from the corner of her mouth. Was she conscious?

Big boobs turn me on and BB's were certainly big. When she didn't object to my initial fondling of that wonderful, malleable fleshbag, I pushed her robe open further to bare the other one and began to play with both of them. The tips of her breasts, flattened by their weight, reminded me of saucers with crinkled, pink areola large enough to be the place where the cup bottom would rest. Her nipples swelled and hardened to my touch, sticking out from the large, areola like little gophers on the prairie standing beside their burrows. As I mauled the big fleshbags, BB wriggled her shoulders, an occasional soft whimper escaping her loosely gaping mouth and I convinced myself that she was only pretending to be unconscious.

BB squirmed and bent one leg, resting her knee against the back of the sofa, her robe falling away then to reveal her naked body in all its fleshy opulence. I slid my hand down over the mound of her belly with its deep navel-hole to the next mound, her bulging mons with its short, curly hairpad. When my hand reached the top of her labial slit, she whimpered again and her other leg slid away until her foot was resting on the floor. She was open now, her fat legs spread wide enough to make her lush body completely accessible and I cupped her soft, plump pussy.

Deep down I knew better but I told myself that she was just pretending that she'd passed out and that she wanted this as much as I. Why else would she have called me in when she was dressed, or undressed like she was? I fondled the fat fleshrolls of cunt, exploring the soft folds, touching the hot mouth of her vagina, rubbing her little clitoral bump that was, as yet, barely discernible. I was disappointed. As much as I was enjoying the tactile pleasure of playing with her opulent charms, it was becoming more difficult for me to maintain the fiction that she was a willing and conscious participant in my licentious assault on her senses. And I was uncomfortable. My erection was compressed almost painfully by my jeans and the weight of her head lying directly on it.

"C'mon, BB," I murmured as I eased her limp and unresisting body gently off the sofa onto the floor. "We'll be more comfortable here." I quickly pushed down my jeans and shorts, kicking them off as I lay beside her on the plush carpet. Her huge breasts jiggled at each movement as I inserted one knee between her open legs and kissed her slack mouth. At first there was no response. Her lips were soft, her teeth parted easily so my tongue had free play within her hot, moist oral cavern while I continued to caress her pulpy cuntflesh.

It might have ended there. My erection had wilted, despite the appeal of BB's voluptuous form. But then I felt her lips stir under mine and my finger was suddenly bathed with the hot, oily fluid that signaled, at last, that BB was becoming aroused. I pursued my obscene course with renewed vigor and my organ swelled again to full erection. Her tongue tangled with mine and her hot breath gusted into my mouth. Now her clit was becoming engorged and my finger slid easily over the slippery bump. Soft whimpers were sounding from BB's throat now and, once again I convinced myself that she knew what was happening.

The little room where we were had no windows, fortunately, but the door faced the big, living room window. I got up and closed the door; just to be sure we'd have complete privacy.

BB was lying flat on her back, arms outflung, her robe completely open and her lush body essentially bared to my lecherous gaze. Her breasts sagged outward and jiggled as she breathed. Her belly was a convex mound, a little vertical dimple showing at her navel. Her pubic hair was a curly cushion on her prominent mons and, below it, her sparsely furred labia formed a round edged crevice, parted by my intruding finger.

My mouth covered hers again and this time there was no mistaking her willingness to be kissed, conscious or otherwise. Without breaking off our wet kiss and continuing to titillate her cum-trigger, I mounted between her loosely spread legs. With my hand sandwiched between us, I lay on her, pulling up my t-shirt and squirming my chest against her huge, soft tit-melons, savouring their cushiony way they rolled under me. What was she going to be like? She was bigger than any woman I'd ever fucked, fatter, anyway. I guided my tool to her slit and began to use it instead of my finger to agitate her juicy pussy. I'd heard that women were slower to reach climax when drunk and, conscious or not, BB was definitely drunk so I wanted to bring her close to orgasm before I entered her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.