Crag the Giant - Cover

Preview

Crag the Giant

by Duncan Mickloud

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, Rape, Heterosexual, Fiction, Crime, Fairy Tale, Farming, High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Extra Sensory Perception, Far Past, Paranormal, Magic, InLaws, Group Sex, Interracial, First, Massage, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Big Breasts, Hairy, Size, Small Breasts, Nudism, Violent,

Fantasy Sex Story: Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Please Wait while image loads

All characters contained within this work are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event, or place to any actual person, event, or place, is strictly coincidental. I thought this all up, and it never happened in real life.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or used in any manner without written permission from the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review and as permitted by U.S. copyright law.


For permissions, contact the author via this website.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.