Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 12: Josiane

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Josiane - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Siggy interrupted me, “So, to get to the point, you took Josiane under your wing and taught her about her body.”

I told her, “That too. Josiane went back to the inn later than I had originally thought. It took weeks for her to return to decent health. She learned about her body. Josiane also learned about herbs and poultices, cleaning wounds, stitching them. She learned about the importance of clean bandages.”

“Our village did not have anyone that did most of those things. I could do all these things, but many times I was unreachable. Josiane became our first dedicated herbalist-medic if you will. Between her and the midwife, they worked as a team to improve the treatment of sick and injured folks.”

“Uh, you’re leaving out some good parts. How you seduced her, you devil. I know you know what I’m interested in.”

“You’re not interested in my herb garden and medicines? If I tell you the other, you’ll get hot and bothered again, and expect me to put out again. I’m a tired old man.”

“Tired old man, my ass. You’re always up for some good sex. By giant years, you’re only in your early twenties.”


“First off, I didn’t set out to seduce her, it kinda happened by accident.”

“Oh, you were at the stream and slipped and fell so that your big pecker fell right into her little pussy ... by accident, huh?”

“I felt bad about her. Her mother died when she was born. Her father blamed her and abused her. Her husband was worse. He tortured her. She didn’t have a friend in the world.”

“So...?”

“Don’t you have any patience at all?”

“Patience hell, fuck me again, right now.”

“No, I’m in the middle of telling you a touching story. It’s important. You’ll see why in a little while. So, after a week I pulled her pussy stitches out. That burns, you know. So, I was rubbing an unguent on her there to make it feel better. It stopped the burning sensation.”

“It also gave me an ingenious idea. She needed to have some fun in her life. If she didn’t get over her feelings of worthlessness. If she continued with her idea that sex was only another way to hurt her, her life would be short and heartbreaking. I couldn’t let that happen.”

“What she didn’t know was that she had a friend, me. I went from feeling sorry for her, to see her as a good person. Someone that works hard and is always kind to others. She was quiet and reserved. She never asked for anything.”

“The next day as I was putting the unguent on, I was rubbing it in gently. Every so often I would go off target and run across her bump. Now, this particular unguent had no pain relievers in it, so it didn’t deaden anything. It was a healing lotion I had specially prepared for her.”

“Uh-huh, special huh?”

“Yes, very special. You know the one. I use it when your little pussy burns from too much sex. Very slick stuff. If anything, it doesn’t deaden, so much as wake up the skin.”

“Ya, I know that one. A good recipe there.”

“So, I used it down there, and then I started putting it on bruises and gently rubbing it in.”

Josiane says to me, “Oh, that feels so nice. I think it does wonders, is that a new medicine?”

“No, but it’s one you use later on in treatment. Is it working? I could put some on your tits. I bet they would feel much better. You have some big bruises there.”

“They’re not much for a pair of titties, not much to see. Put it on if you think that will help.”

“I do. Here let me...” and I started gently rubbing it on her titties. Now, they were small titties. Perhaps going hungry so much had a bad effect on their size. Her nipples were a medium brown and the tips themselves were small.”

“Her titties came out about one digit from her chest, barely enough to see. They felt soft like titties should but when she was on her back there was not much to see. I rubbed those titties for at least a half of glass long.”

“She kept umming and ahhing as I rubbed her. I would ask if it hurt and she would say, no, no, Good, it’s working, I think. I doubt her moron husband ever touched them except to hurt her. She was starved for touch. She didn’t know the hidden power womens’ titties have. Big or small, men want to handle them and taste them. Excepting of course the stupid dork she had been married to.”

“I needed to rub this down there some more. That’s how I came to frigging her for a while. I kept alternating what I was doing, then, she came all in a rush.”

“Ooooooooooooh,” she asked, “what was that?” She had extended her legs and curled her toes when she came. I answered her that she had just enjoyed the same feeling of sex that men do.”

“I didn’t know women could do that. That felt very nice and now I am relaxed for the first time in years. Thank you for doing that for me. I know I’m a mess and not much to look at, all skin and bone and bruises and such. You may think that’s disgusting, that I would do that on you. You trusted me and I go and do sex on you.”

“Nonsense, you’re a sweet lady that’s been through a rough time. We’ll get some meat on your bones and you’ll be good as new. You have a house and a job. You can find another man. One who will take care of you as he should.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that. If they’re all like Tork, I don’t want another one.”

“I have a confession, Josiane. I knew you were going to do “sex-on-me” as you said. I set out to help you do that. You need to know that you’re a real woman, you can enjoy yourself. Good men want a woman like that. There are good men.”

“Maybe a husband someday, Crag, but I’ll be very careful. Tork paid my father seven silvers for me. I was a thing to him. I was just something for him to screw and to make his food. After I got my job at the inn, he quit working so he could drink full time.”

“Well, he’s no more, banned. I sent him northeast and told him if he showed up here, all the men were ordered to kill him on sight. He’s too much a pussy to walk back and too much a coward on top of that. I never liked him. He was a drunk long before you came here.”

“It wasn’t me. I didn’t turn him to it?”

“Not hardly, he’s a drunk, always has been. His dad was a drunk before him. His grand-dad was also a drunk. Family weakness? I don’t know. I do know I have tied him up more than once. On occasion, he becomes a mean drunk. You will do so much better now on your own. You have something to look forward to now. For the first time you can make life as you want, no man to boss you around.”

“I guess I have some thinking to do.”

“The next day I took her to the stream. I washed her and she returned the favor.”

“She said, this is the first time I ever felt comfortable with a naked man. How is that so?”

“The secret is in picking a good man, not the first you come across. You’re comfortable with me because I treat you as you should be treated.”

“Look at my size, Josiane. Do I look like I need to swell up my chest and treat people meanly? What for? I’ve got nothing to prove. I’m like my mountain, I was here before they were born, and I’ll be here after they’re gone.”

“Some men have been rough with you. I say they are assholes and not much of a man. From now on, don’t put up with them. Tell them to behave or you will leave. Then if they don’t stop, leave.”

“There’s always at least one house available in the village. Tell him ‘I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you.’ If you say it as you would a vow, and say it three times, you’re done. Divorced. That’s a little-known law in Centralia. It was made to protect men from bad women, but the law does not differentiate between the sexes.”

Siggy interjected, “So, you fucked her?”

“Hell yes, I fucked her. I fucked her when we returned to the cabin. She had been sitting on my lap in the stream for some time. I was hard the whole time. She liked it. I had found she likes her nipples teased gently. She was hot and squiggly when we got back. While changing I hugged her and held her a bit, that became a kiss and so on.”

“Did you fuck her a lot?”

“What do you think? She was still a little tender so we were careful the first few days. She never learned to do blow jobs; I think that’s another story. I think blow jobs were a favorite of her former husband. She may have felt demeaned doing them, but she sure loved my eating her pussy.”

“Well, of course, she would. That devil’s tongue of yours can not be denied. It wiggles into your pussy, and then into your mind until it makes you crazy.”

“Anyway, I got her healthy and eventually took her home. I had my previous set of mules with my plow in the wagon. We plowed the area behind her house. I planted a large garden with all my herbs and several vegetable varieties for her.”

“See, I was often called on to treat people who got hurt. There was one problem with that. Nobody likes entering the wild to come out here to get me and I’m often away on the other side of the mountain. I trained her in how to treat the sick and wounded. That helped me a lot.”

“Did you continue to fuck her every time you visited?”

“No, there were some old biddies there in the village at the time. She would have become known as the giant’s whore, or that whore. There’s nothing you can do about people like that. She continued to work at the inn. The following year she married Bort Kerch of all things.”

“The same Bort?”

“Yes. Bort had felt bad about not telling me about the Turd. He tried to make it up to Josiane. Bort’s a nice guy at heart and I don’t know if it was love or loneliness. Eventually, they got on well together and had several babies.”

“So how does this one woman lead into the rumors?”

“Josiane convinced me that the local women need to know about sex. Nobody had taught the women anything. They were at the mercy of their men, who were equally ignorant as well. The midwife helped deliver babies, but nobody showed women that there was another side to sex. The fun side. Certainly, their husbands or boyfriends failed because of their ignorance. Josiane referred several girls to me over the years. She even referred all her daughters to me. Word got around. Many village women know about me and ask their daughters to meet with me.”

“I only meet each one twice. Much of it is just to talk. I teach them about selecting good and bad men. Out here, there are few girls forced to marry an asshole. Girls get to choose. I teach them about their bodies and also men’s bodies. See, I really do care about the folks in the village.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.