Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

“His thing is throbbing.”

“Yes, he’s about to blow. Any movement by you and he will fill your pussy with baby-makers.”

“Oh my word, the imagery!”

“Awesome, isn’t it? The power to turn a man into mush AND to make babies. To create a new life.”

“Ooh, I never thought of it that way. It was what you’re supposed to do. I have always wanted babies a lot. I understand the mechanics. Till now I did not fully understand the feelings and experiences I would gain. The man gets on, gets off, then gets off of you. My mother said it was over in seconds, one squirt and it’s done.”

“Your mother had no idea. If something is worthwhile doing, it’s worth doing it right. You’re doing it right.”

‘#’

It was four weeks later now. I think Garnet was pregnant because she has some morning sickness already. That seems a bit odd.

We were in the middle of the Red Fist harvest. Garnet had brought the seeds with her. Red Fist fruit is a favorite of giants.

Red Fists grow on a shoulder-high bush. It’s an annual plant that surges up fast and has multiple fist-shaped fruits. The fruits can be any color like yellow, green, blue, orange, or red; the favorite variety. The fruit is almost round with a row of four knobs. It resembles a fist if you don’t count the number of bumps, there’s no thumb bump. The fruit can also have stripes or spots.

I had grown up with it, but it takes a few women to harvest it. I could pick it but did not have the patience to do the fiddly things necessary to process it.

Red Fist may be a fruit, but it tastes more like a vegetable. You use it to make two versions, either pieces or pulp. When dealing with pieces, it’s used to add another vegetable flavor to the soup or stew pot and add a bit of bulk.

The pulp version is a little more acidic. It is useful with any tough meat, the acid tenderizes things as it cooks down. It can thicken a stew or soup and add a nice flavor. The big thing is, it can be reheated so it can be put up in crocks for storage. It will last throughout winter and spring if sealed. Red Fist pieces can also be crocked.

You can also crock green beans, peas, and other firm vegetables as well. I am not wanted or needed in the house for crocking those either.

The red adaptation of the fruit is the most popular and many say the best tasting. I picked several baskets of red fists each morning and brought them in for them before I go about my duties.

Lately, I’ve been using a hand sickle to whop off seedlings at the ground. This is a job I usually do in the fall when it’s cooler. The seedlings go into a barrow. Lately, I have been feeding the seedlings to the two goats we have, rather than storing them for burning later. The goats are another of Garnet’s ideas.

The goats give milk, butter, and cream for our own. Goats give milk for about six months. You need two goats, one to milk, and the other to be pregnant. This way the second goat can rotate in for the next six months of milk. We don’t have a Billy Goat so we bring the females to town to be bred.

A new household item we recently bought was a cooler. It is a large clay casting which has a door on the main compartment with shelves It has a water tank on top. Putting water in the top section creates coolness inside the main compartment. It stays cool as long as you add water daily, and keep the door closed. Damn thing cost five and a half silvers. An entire year’s tax payment.

The cooler is a pink clay color, unlike the two stoves. The stoves are also made of clay but have darkened over the years because of the cooking and heating. Clay stoves are what most people use. Stoves are imported from Macilan, the Baron’s town, which is two days’ walk away.

We are also raising squabblers. A squabbler is a short, wild bird. It has brown and tan camouflage feathers. They give eggs most of the year. The eggs are only the length of a digit, so it takes a lot of birds if you want eggs. Males and females are easy to sex by their feather patterns.

A broody squabbler hen can hatch a dozen eggs in sixteen days. They multiply like wild because they can grow to adulthood in only two months. More females beget more eggs or chicks. Two of them make a nice evening meal in a stew or soup.

A broody hen needs her cage with one or two other brood hens. The males are too rambunctious for the hen to sit on the eggs properly.

I had to build a shed and several cages for the squabblers. The cages are made of two-digit and three-digit square stock for the frame. Thin slats are added all-around to contain the birds.

Garnet taught Siggy how to handle the birds. I had to buy feed for them. They make a lot of noise, well, the males do. We ate most of the males. We keep two males for each cage of eight females. Too many males in a cage and there’s fighting, not enough and you get infertile eggs. Baby squabblers were removed to their own grow cages for safety. The little ones get picked on too much.

Once a week I had to gather up the sawdust and bird poop for the pile. The pile is where all our leftover vegetables went with any leafy stuff I felt like adding. The pile is behind the shed. The pile is used by the girls for the garden.

But I was thinking about the red fist process.

The girls parboiled the outsides so the skin can be slit and peeled off. The skins are thick and stay leathery so must be removed. Much of the fruit is sliced and boiled for “crocking”. The rest of the red fists are boiled down to make pulp.

The pulp is made by dicing it before boiling. After boiling the pulp is pushed through a sieve which catches most of the seeds.

Solid or pulp, the boiling hot fruit is poured into crocks. Then a half digit of wax is poured on top to seal it. The crocks and wax are another great expense.

They tell me the crocks and wax are easily reused. No wonder I mostly ate meat in the past as well as whatever else I gleaned from the woods. A lot of work goes into crocking. My meager garden had grown quite large at this point. The two girls are adding more vegetables as well as the red fists. Preserving and pickling vegetables and red fist is time-consuming. Digging more garden plots and fencing them took a lot of my time too.

One thing about having two females, there were more mouths to feed, which was more work for me. In any household discussion, I automatically lost it seemed. They had already decided what they wanted to be done beforehand. This is before they got around to tricking or cajoling me into doing it. I was much busier than usual for me, this time of year, I’m not enjoying it.

I had learned to not argue. I never seemed to win anyway. After a while, I learned it was easier to just give in and listen to their wants. When I did that, it was better for me. There was usually someone wanting some loving attention later. I guess the payback was worthwhile after all. Happy women are much nicer than angry ones.

Don’t get me wrong, these were extra jobs. I still had to cut down trees, limb them, and stack all the wood for next year’s supply. I also had to take some wood to town each week or so. After a while, I felt put upon and overworked. I used to have time to take an occasional break and have a cup of tea. To sit outside and watch the world go by and enjoy the wildlife.


One day in the village I was delivering some firewood. A whole load intended for the blacksmith, as luck would have it the ladies had stayed home. That was fine with me, I was a bit pissed off with them.

Between all the added crap they had me doing and a lack of sex lately, I was is not in a good mood. Siggy was out of action for several days with her monthly friend.

Garnet had been extra moody so I was more upset with her. Because of Garnet’s bitchiness I had spent a few hours in the pub drinking beer. I may stay in town tonight and give them something to think about. Fuck em!

I wasn’t talking to anyone as I was in a deep funk. I can get that way. Conversation with the girls had not helped my funk. Time and distance are often the best medicine sometimes. I had no solutions for this situation, they rarely left me to my pursuits.

I needed to brood and think about it, thinking after a while I would see how good I had things. I would balance the joy of having two women against the mild irritant of my temporary abstinence. Of the ongoing demands on my time and freedom.

This is what I kept thinking, but I seem stuck in a circle. I kept going over the same ideas with no relief in sight. I was worried I was done with them, or at least Garnet. It’s women like Garnet that make giants go off on their own.

I got up to piss and found the usual facility for pissing closed while being cleaned. This made me search for another. I was on the first floor so I didn’t think I’d accidentally end up in someone’s room. I did not, I ended up in a bathing room. It was down a hall I had not been in for decades.

Surprise me, in that room a naked woman is sitting in a tub. Her perky titties are hovering partway in the water.

“Oh good, did you bring more hot water?” She said.

“Haha, sorry, I don’t work here. I was looking for a pisser room, the usual one is closed for a while.”

“As luck would have it, there’s a pissing crock over in that corner,” she said as she pointed.”

“You wouldn’t be embarrassed if I...?”

“Oh no, always wondered what a giant’s cock looked like.”

“Same thing, different size,” I said as I walked over to the crock and loosened my buttons, and let the big guy out.

“Well damn, It IS much bigger.”

“Well, it’s to scale, bigger man, bigger cock.”

“Yes but ... oh my, can you step closer so I can see it better? He’s something.”

“Why not?”

I walked over to her and was able to see her tits better. Up until now, she had been slightly slumped over so her titties were partially hidden. She must have figured if she could see mine, I could see hers.

She’s a real beauty I thought. Siggy’s cute, Garnet is good-looking for a young giantess. She has that glow of youth thing going for her. Now she is starting to get the glow of pregnancy. This lady is simply phenomenal.

I’d never seen a naked redhead before, I mean her hair is brown and red at the same time, but I guess it’s a darker shade. Its essentially a rich mahogany-red color. Her hair is long and the ends are sitting several digits in the water. Her hair is also very curly and lush looking. She is healthy and takes good care of her self.

She was tall for a human. Her skin is a bright white with an underlying light pink hue. Her face and the top of her chest seemed to have flushed to a darker shade of pink.

I stood over her for a little bit so she can look and she asked “Can I?” as she reached her hand out.

“Certainly.”

She put one hand on me. After a bit of fondling, she added the other hand and started rubbing my balls along with stroking me.

“Uhhhhh ... that feels so good. SO GOOD!”

I hadn’t gone down much from having my piss hard-on. I’m sticking out at quite an angle. She continued to fondle my balls and slowly gently jack the foreskin.

“Can I?” I asked. I was motioning towards her tits.

“Yes, please.”

I reached over with one hand and gently palmed and stroked the nearer of her tits. I used the other hand to caress her neck. “Her tits are awesome,” I thought to myself. They are a rarity. They are a variation of the teardrop shape, but it seems the titty goddess had been overly generous. The titties came out a good distance from her chest and had just a tiny bit of wobble.

I switched titties and hands. The areolas are pink but seem to be arousing into a darker shade as I manipulated her tits. Her nips are a small diameter but are quite elongated.

She stood up and then embraced me. “Can you get me a towel? Uh, sorry, I’m getting you wet? I have no idea where that attendant girl got to.”

She used her washcloth and gave my cock a quick lick and a promise. I didn’t want to stop to get her a towel. My nuts were really aching by this point. I fetched the towel and started by drying her back. She took it from me and dried her chest and as she bent over I stroked my hand down her back and even further onto her ass.

“Oh my, what an ass she has,” I thought. It was a gem among asses. It had a round globular-like fullness. It sticks out, it is pronounced with an almost shelf underneath where it meets the back of her legs. Extremely firm, yet her skin is so soft to the touch.

As she bent over to dry her lower legs. I stroked further down onto the back of her inner thighs.

She said “OH.” While I went back up to cup her mound from between her legs. The other hand is still stroking and caressing her ass in appreciation.

“Whatever are you, uh, doing?”

I did not invade her with a finger. I cupped her little pussy in appreciation of her femininity and caressed it. My gentleness helped me in my seduction, or was I the one being seduced? You could never tell with women.

“How about we move this elsewhere, more private maybe? I am in room number seven. Give me several minutes before you come up” she said.

“You don’t have a husband, do you?”

“No, nothing like that. No men.”

“I’m Crag Filsak.”

“Arquis Vandous, don’t keep me waiting, Crag.”

“Ha, not likely,” I said.

I returned to the pub and my beer and took a couple of slow sips while killing time. After a bit, I went out the front door and walked around back. In the back is an outside stairway mostly there as a fire escape. It gave me access to the second-floor hallway without being seen. I arrived at room seven and gave a quiet knock. Arquis opened the door and I entered, I closed and locked the door, then took her into my arms.

“Sorry for the beer breath.”

“Can’t be helped.”

“It can, but the remedy is strange. Just do as I ask and you’ll see.”

“Okay???”

“Let’s get naked.”

“Oooh, I get to see all of you?”

“And I, you, once again. I think I have the better deal. I apologize for my odor, I have been out and about today.”

“Don’t apologize, I love the smell of a man. That’s all part of our magical experience, isn’t it?”

“It is for giants, we revel in the sense of smell. I smell everything in the woods, I’m at least as good as a wild cat in that department. It helps me in the wild.”

“A wood giant?” Magic?”

“Of the wood genus. My birth father is a building maker as well. Please lay down on the bed. It’s more comfortable.”

“Yes, the bed is where I want to be right now anyway.”

I sat at the foot of the bed and took her left foot in my hands and started rubbing it. First a quick rub all over, then I gently pulled and twisted each toe. Then I rubbed underneath where each toe connects. Then I rubbed the bottoms and then dug lightly into the arches. I dug into the padded parts of the sole. Lastly, I spread my fingers and stroked the top of the foot from the toes to the ankles. I did both feet before continuing.

While rubbing her feet I had gotten a good look at her cunt. She has enough hair to know she’s an adult but is not overly hairy. She’s older though, I can tell by her mature attitude.

Hmm, she may trim her pussy somehow, the shape is a distinct looking upside down vee. It’s not the usual rectangular or trapezoidal shape.

As her legs were moved around, her little self opened up enough I saw her pink center is more a shade of red. I had seen light pink, tan, dark tan, whitish even, but never a real redish shade inside a pussy. It made my already hard cock even harder. Oh my, the smell is to die for. Her odor lustfully beckons to me.

I moved up to the legs and gently worked on her thighs. I teased around her pussy, enjoying the view and the teasing. I am rubbing right up to but not touching the good parts. Then I asked her to turn over.

I very gently started on her calves. Alternating each leg and each section, I rubbed using both hands. A constant stream of “oh’s and ah’s” is payment enough. I know she was feeling it. Her pussy was telling me through my nose, that I was quite effective. I could see its dampness.

I got to her ass again - finally. Oh, my word! What a very fine ass it is. She enjoyed my efforts best when I was digging deep into her ass with my fingertips. More oh’s and ah’s, louder this time.

She spread her legs, I think hoping I would take the bait and go for the finish. Nope. Not gonna go there so soon. It’s rare to find such a delicacy, I want to savor, taste, and caress this rare jewel to the maximum. This is the finest ass I had ever seen and I was going to enjoy it at my pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.