Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Crag said, “Your teeth no longer stick out. Your complexion is good now. I fixed the saggy tits, and I healed your mind. You got enough food growing up that you survived. Yet, you did not exactly thrive. It’s like you were close, but not close enough.”

Nomi asked, “OK, thank you for healing me. What now? Are you going to throw me out now that I am well, or will you use me as my brother did?”

Siggy chipped in, “No to either. Crag’s not the type of man who needs to take advantage of a young girl. That’s my duty, taking care of him. As for tossing you out, why fix you and then toss you out? We need a little help here to keep things running. We have a big garden to care for, the cooking chores, and animals to feed and water. Crag hunts, patrols the mountain, and takes care of the village.”

“Oh. I wondered where Crag went during the day. I guess I overlooked the hunting that he does. I need to pay better attention.”


For months I visited Arquis and supervised the work on her house, so she got pregnant. She was knocked up with baby number one. After she moved into her home, she and I took a hiatus until after this first child was delivered.

I had received a letter from my mother. It turns out that Garnet had run away from home to get knocked up by me and to have babies. Nobody knew where she had gone.

Garnet had seen my daughters, Breccia and Coquina with her sister Shale. That made her want babies which was why she ran away.

When I had sent Garnet home, she’d returned home in shame. Her father did take her in as her mother was not talking to her at first. She bore a daughter and named her Carnelian.

Mother and daughter were both healthy. Garnet was trying to make amends at home.

The sleeping arrangements for Nomi were different than when Garnet was here. She had a pallet and slept on the other side of a screen. In the beginning, this was not an issue. After a while, we could tell she had become curious, and that sex was not a turn-off for her.

One morning I awoke before sunrise to someone suckling the end of my cock. It might have been Siggy. She often gave me relief when she was having her five-day visitor. But, this felt different, tenuous even, like it was more out of curiosity than anything else.

I heard Siggy whispering and telling Nomi how to suck a cock. To be honest, it felt divine. Any sex that was new and with a strange partner was exciting, I thought. I saw Nomi naked every morning and evening when we arose or went to bed. I saw her for a while every day we bathed, which was most days. I was living a semi-intimate life with her without having sex with her.

Later Siggy would tell me that Nomi asked her for help. Our having sex got her feeling like she needed something more. The fact was that Nomi was still a maid. She had retained her cherry. Her brother made her give him blow jobs. The problem was that Nomi was not good at blow jobs. Maybe because she felt used and disrespected, now she needed relief.

Siggy told her the best way was to suck my cock on occasion. I would teach her how to enjoy sex and give her the relief she needed. Nomi told Siggy that she ached in her tits and her pussy. She knew she needed something, but Nomi wanted to stay a maid so that if she married, her husband would know he was first.

So there she was, sucking avidly away. Nomi had my cock extended and was gently nursing on the last several inches of my cock. Oh my. Damn, damn, damn. It was so exquisitely done.

Siggy gave a blow-job like it was a duty that she had to do. She wants to rush through it. Nomi nursed at me slowly, excruciatingly keeping me on edge. Her delicate fingers were touching my balls, light as a feather. She would alternate, barely touching my balls with lightly scratching them from underneath. All this while continuing to hold me at the edge of coming.

I put my hands in her hair and said, “Nomi, that’s the perfect way to do that. Thank you very much.”

“Mmmm, umm.”

I looked down, and she was perched on the edge of the bed, turned sideways so she could reach me. Nomi turned her ass towards me. I gently touched her. She shivered but didn’t jump or get angry, so I started petting her ass.

After a few months of good food, her ass and tits had filled out. Her complexion was healthy, her blemishes were gone, and she was somewhat talkative now. At least enough to carry on a conversation. I thought she was just shy now. Siggy had pretty much broken through that.

She continued to nurse me as I lightly touched her ass. She wiggled it as I did this. I slid my hand down between her legs and she clamped her legs closed. She stopped for a second and said, “No fucking, OK?”

“All right, no fucking, I understand.” At this point, I did not know if she was a virgin. I never forced myself on a woman. If she can give me an exciting knobber, I would be happy.

I went back to feeling her ass, and she opened her legs back up. I wet one finger and ran it through her groove, and she grunted. I stayed shallow in my rubbing and did not dally long on her button, which was prominent now.

She continued to suckle and touch my balls slowly. Every time I passed over her button, her ass jiggled delightfully. Everything was fine until Siggy told her to start jacking me.

Four or five strokes into her jacking while suckling did me in.

“Fuck ME! Ugh, ugh, ugh,” I said as I pumped into her mouth.

Now there was a new difference, She held my cock at the back of her mouth, and I was just inside her throat as I came. She continued jacking and suckling and swallowing until I was dry. Goodness, but my balls ached from being so well emptied.

I had stopped for a minute to catch my breath. Nomi stayed there with my finger sliding up and down through her wet gooey groove. Her ass was jiggling and squirming constantly.

“Let me help you, dear. Turn around and lay down. I will do the same for you.”

“We can start with a few kisses, maybe?”

“I’ve never kissed anyone.”

“That’s a crime. I may have to arrest your brother for that.”

“Eww. I don’t even like my brother.”

I answered her by nuzzling her neck and kissing one cheek and then the other. I had one finger doing duty, gently running up and down her groove. I kept it very light. If you knew your way around a pussy, excellent, but I liked eating pussy. The taste, then there was the smell and the screaming woman in the throes of passion, ya, that was my preferred sex act.

I was using one hand on her tits as we gently kissed on the lips. She wanted to inhale my face because my slow fingering was getting to her so I backed off a bit. Nursing on her nipples a bit got her lower half in motion. I slid down her body, lay between her legs, and used my tongue.

Every swipe across her love button got an “Unhh” sound as I went up and down.

It wasn’t long before I started getting a slow, steady “Unhh, unhh, unhh, unhh” from her.

“Ahhhhh!!!! Oh, Oh, Oh, uhn, uhn, uhn.”

Well, that didn’t take long. She liked being eaten out. I would gladly eat her out as long as she gave me her blow jobs. Now that she was healthy and feminine-looking, it was fine with me. I would have done it earlier, but she’d just been molested for a while. She was not in the mood.

When she had first arrived, she was skin and bones. Now she was shaped well and had what appeared to be an excellent mid-sized pair of tits on her. She was pretty short, which made her tits look bigger than they were.

But they were still more than a handful for an ordinary-sized man. I had made a few adjustments so that now they were pretty awesome to see. It was nice to have two women with such different body types. ‘Variety is the spice’, they said.

Nomi didn’t sleep with us every night, but there were plenty of nights when I had a girl on each side as I slept. I always had sex of one kind or another every night. Things went well with a few big adventures in the woods for a while. The bedroom was where I had my fun.

Arquis got pregnant a second time and had been here for over two years when Nomi found a husband one day.

Siggy and I had taught Nomi everything she needed to get by as a wife, sex included. I had taught her how to slow a man down. She had mastered that. Her gentle nursing on my cock would be missed.

One day the girls were having an early meal in the pub when Aydan Nadya came over and said, “Nomi, is that you?”

“Yes, Aydan. I’m me.”

“But you look very different.”

“Ya, I’m not all skin and bone anymore. How are you doing?”

“I’m working hard. My mother has arthritis, so I am making the bread now. I just dropped some off here. Umm, I noticed you folks never buy bread?”

“That’s right, and we don’t.”

“Why’s that?”

Nomi said, “A few reasons. We make several types of bread at home for different meals.”

Quietly I added, “Ours is a little tastier because we don’t use a powder for leavening. We also add things like ground grains or herbs. It all depends on the meals we have planned. We bake bread daily. It’s one of the reasons Nomi is living with Siggy and me. We are a small village of our own, and we eat very well now.”

“What would be a different bread?”

“Ever heard of a trencher?”

“No.”

“It’s a small individual size loaf. While warm, you cut it in half longways, you pull out the center of the loaf and pour a thick soup into it. The open trench acts as a bowl. The part you pulled out is then broken into pieces and dipped into the soup.

Then you break up the remaining bread and eat it with whatever soup remains. The soup and bread together. It multiplies the tastes. Sometimes we make an oat-based bread, other times rye. They are all good as a trencher loaf.”

“And herbs? That sounds strange.”

Siggy jumped in, “Uhm, my favorite is dill. I finely chop up a few tablespoons of dill weed and include that in my dough. It gives the bread a tangy semisweet taste. You take more chopped dill and add it to a piece of soft new cheese. Then you pull the center of the bread out for the dill and cheese dip. It’s similar to the trencher, but the loaf is big and round. It is too much for one person, so it’s a thing to be shared.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.