Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

I liked Siggy a lot! She’s young, energetic in bed, and can cook like nobody else I had known. Siggy was not happy about my coming visitor. She felt threatened because she felt I would only be interested in Garnet, who is a giant like me. Siggy had some good things going for her. She could cook! I mean cooks well, with a variety of tastes and dishes, I had never had before.


Siggy and I had been getting along quite well. She wanted to stay here. I told her she needed to stay with me. Garnet likely would be here until her child or children grew up enough to move back home. Siggy was here first. She could stay forever I think.

By now we were very close and getting closer. I had never been close with a female before like we were becoming. We often held each other. We often talked about nothing important. No giantess would ever do that.

It started me thinking. The male giants generally leave home and go off to live by themselves. I was beginning to think it’s because giant women are a serious pain to be around. The sex generally is good, but giant women feel the need to be the boss. Was this the reason giant men were usually loners? I was not looking forward to Garnet’s coming. I had a happy existence now and did not want a disruption in my life.

The day finally arrived. As luck would have it, Siggy was with me one day when she went to town as she needed some supplies. Her bread experiments had gone quite well. So much so that she was adding some small seeds and other grains that were coarsely ground into the bread. The flavors and textures were awesome.

If Siggy had wanted, she could have stolen all the baker’s business. This is because she had several types of delicious bread she made, and the baker had one recipe. One was a plump flat loaf that had dill weed in it.

It’s what she does to the loaf after baking it that’s genius. Shit, dill weed is a weed, right?

Well, she starts with cream and adds a touch of vinegar, this is the start of a filling for the bread. The vinegar thickens the cream somehow. Then she adds a few chopped chives and chopped young onion tops into the cream. Then she adds a large sprinkling of salt and mixes it up with chopped dill.

Then she cuts the center section out of the bread. She breaks the center section into pieces that go around the loaf on a platter. Then she puts the modified cream mixture into the hollowed-out bread loaf. The mixture sits in the cool box for an hour, and then it’s ready. You dip the chunks of the bread into the tasty filling. It makes a meal.

The coolbox was something I had heard of and they recently became available in our town. A coolbox is a rectangular box made from clay fired in a hot oven. It has a compartment on top where you add water. The water cools the box, so the name coolbox. Butter goes solid in it and it doesn’t go rancid. It’s good for vegetables and you can keep something like stew overnight.

Anyway, we were in town getting supplies when a young giant woman came up to me. “Are you Crag?”

“Why yes, I am.”

“Hello, I am Garnet. Who’s your friend, she asked, raising her eyebrows and looking at Siggy?”

“Well, she’s my girlfriend, Siggy, as things would have it.”

“Oh. Girlfriend. I guess I should have written ahead. We didn’t know about your new situation.”

“You wouldn’t have. It happened very recently. Would it bother you to have her around, because I am kind of attached to her?”

“To be honest, I am not sure. Thinking about it, hmm. Coming from a house full of women. Now being alone for several years with an unfamiliar man. This leaves me feeling uncomfortable or nervous. Uh, this could work.”

“Let me ask you, did your father live in his own house?”

“Yes. He cares a lot for my mother, but there are always a few daughters around and he can’t deal with all of us very well. He loves us but from a distance. Do you have any idea why that is?”

“I do. If you stay, we can talk about it some other day. The thing is, it wouldn’t be right for me to set Siggy aside. I’m not sure we’re family yet, but I’ve grown attached to her, and she has to me.”

“For now, we need to decide what to do. We have room for you and we welcome you. You will find Siggy a good person and a great cook. You can learn a lot about cooking from her, common giant cooking does not compare. Her father was a chef for a noble, so she knows some things.”

I continued, “I will let you know, I am not your typical grumpy giant. Siggy has tamed me some. Did your sister tell you about my mountain and my cabin?”

“Well. I am looking to live someplace new, for a change. It has been an adventure coming here. I met many people and talked to them along the way. This is different from life in the mountains.”

“How old are you, if I may ask?”

“Um, I’m sixteen, is that a problem?”

“No, quite the opposite. The humans have a saying, get your woman while they are young, and you can raise them the way you want them. Haha.”

“Haha, my foot,” she smiled.

Maybe this won’t be too bad, I thought.

Siggy was giggling. “How do you think? This big lug is over a century old and I’m only nineteen. You and I can talk later.” “Uh oh,” I thought, “Already conniving against me.”

“Siggy needs to do some shopping. Why don’t you go with her, she has a few silvers and you can pick something up if you have a need? I am going to the tavern for a dark beer. Pick me up when you’re done.”

The tavern is where I always stop because that’s where the gossip is. Men gossip too, we are just more direct and do it in one place. I stop for gossip because it keeps me informed about what’s going on. The restaurant/tavern/bar is part of the inn. An hour there gets me up to date on what’s going on around the area. If there is a need for the shire’s ranger (that’s me) this is where I usually find out about it.

I generally worry about the local problems just a little. We only have one town drunk, and he’s a happy drunk. He’s single for obvious reasons. He once told me “I don’t have a drinking problem, I drink, I get drunk, I fall down - NO PROBLEM.”

The girls (no condescension, they are girls to me) came in. We decided to have a meal. Afterward, I paid for the girls’ meals and we headed home. Poor “Left” is loaded down. It’s a good thing he’s such a big mule.

Garnet really hit it off with Left. She walked along with one hand on his shoulder for the first mile and kept quietly talking to him. Not sure what she said, but he didn’t want to return to Right on the knoll when we got home. Maybe I had been neglecting them since Siggy arrived.

“Let’s see, smelly old mule, or a hot young sweet thing. Which company would you prefer?”

‘-’

For supper, we shared a rabbit stew with a loaf of Siggy’s bread to stretch a meal for two people into a meal for three. The bread had sunflower seeds in it. She toasted slices of the bread and spread butter on them.

We visited the stream after the dishes were taken care of. It’s the first time I got to see Garnet in her natural form. She’s slender and a little coltish for a giant. That helps when you compare her to a human. Giants are bulky and it’s what we think of as sturdy and useful, but it is not an endearing quality for romance.

She has the typical flat-ish tits with knobby nipples, but she has a waistline and curves. Because she’s slender, it’s a very pretty package. One odd thing is Garnet’s eyes. They are so dark brown that they are almost black. In low light conditions, it’s spooky. She’s blond of course and has sparse hair down below and on her armpits.

The girls put on shifts and I had on a loincloth. When we returned to the cabin, they came off and we got into bed. I had left an oil lamp running.

Siggy was on my left and she leaned over and put her arm on me. We cuddled and I kissed her lightly.

I turned the other way and slowly moved my head to kiss Garnet on the cheek.

“We won’t do anything tonight if that’s OK with you. You have barely arrived and we are all strangers right now. We need a day or so to get our minds around things.”

Garnets said, “Yes, thank you. When everyone took everything off when we got back to the cabin, I got a little anxious.”

Siggy said, “That’s understandable. We are going to spend a few days together getting to know you and hopefully you can feel you can trust us.”

“That helps. Not rushing me means a lot. I mean, well, I don’t know how to do any of that sex stuff. Mom told me a few things, but looking at a naked cock hanging on a man you just met is a bit of an eye-opener. I’ve seen them before during bath time, but this is in some way different. I know I came here for this and it makes me feel warm and trembling inside a little.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.