Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Siggy was my mate, and Leuw was in training. What a life. I realized I was so much happier now. I’d probably never mate with a giantess again. Shale was a sweety, but her sister had me ready to swear off giantesses for life. If I played my cards right with Arquis, there might be more mage pussy in the future.

I couldn’t help myself. Every time one of the girls got near, I would pick them up and toy with them for a few moments. I would kiss them, and they would jump away and go back to doing what they were doing while giggling at me. I caressed and teased them all day long. Leuw fell right into letting me tease her. I think her parents were a good example. She thought this was acceptable behavior and enjoyed every grope and smooch.


Arquis bore us a daughter, and I visited her at her house in the village for the first year of her life. The two Bafar morons had completed it long before our daughter Soozee was born.

Arquis had a live-in girl who helped care for Soozee and did chores. Arquis was not one to lay around, but babies were a physical drain and took a lot of effort. Just washing diapers took a lot of time every day.

One thing of note was Arquis’s tits. She had larger ones now because she was nursing. They started to dry before she gave us our son, Seezar.

I think this pregnancy froze her big tits at this new large size. Her tits fitted just nicely in my huge hands, that was saying something. All through her pregnancies, I would visit her weekly. We fucked on average once or twice a month.

I didn’t think Arquis had the same level of desire as Siggy. I had noticed that some women were ready every minute of the day. Some women liked it once or twice a week, and others only upon rare occasions. Arquis was an ‘upon occasion’ type of woman.

When I visited, we enjoyed each other’s company and talked quite a bit. Her housekeeper, Obas, usually kept the baby occupied in another room. Obas was a strange sort and seemed withdrawn from everything but the baby. Perhaps she was a little simple.

Soozee, our daughter, was a fat overfed little thing that learned to walk early. She enjoyed running through the house. Her little fat feet would go pitter-patter constantly. Soozee was either running or sleeping or feeding.

One of my love-making visits ‘took’ and Arquis got pregnant a second time with Seezar, our son. Arquis had difficulty with him because she had a bad case of morning sickness. Between the herbalist and I, we nursed her through that period.

Seezar was a difficult birth as he was a breech baby. The midwife, Minia, said this had been a close one. I wasn’t there at the time. Men just didn’t hang around for that. I had a few days when my stomach was such a mess that I couldn’t eat.

Having Siggy around for years, Arquis and even Leuw, I had started to change. I knew that I loved these women. Arquis, I knew, planned to leave eventually. I tried not to fall for her, but her perfect beauty and steady and calming presence broke down my barriers. I knew I was fucked when I realized I would do anything for any of these women.

Leuw came to live with us not long after Seezar was born.

Leuw decided after two weeks of being with us, she wanted a total share in our life. I sat with Siggy on my face one evening after bath time when Leuw mounted up onto me. She skewered her little pussy on the end of my cock. She just took the first four digits at first, but soon she had my entire cock in her. This had me tapping at her cervix by the time she was done.

Leuw was a huncher. When she was on top, she took charge of the fucking. She had a way of swinging her hips forward and pounding her pussy at me as hard as possible. Every movement she made was strenuous exercise.

I tried to keep her slowed down because she would get too overheated. She’d then work so hard that she’d run out of energy and would slow to a complete stop. This was long before she came, so she would be sobbing in frustration. This was a work in progress.

Arquis bought a trap, a stylish type of cart. It came with a pony which she kept at the village corral. The man that owned the corral hooked it up for her when she came out to visit. She visited us weekly, so I could spend some time with our daughter, and she and Siggy got to talk a lot. She left Seezar in town with Obas, the sitter-housekeeper.

Leuw talked when Arquis visits, but she took a decided back seat to the others. I think Arquis spooked her or something. I would see Arquis and Soozee in town as often as I could.

Soozee was a chatterbox. We would go for walks, and I would tell her about the mountain, and she would tell me the things she saw. She only had to be told what a plant or animal’s name was one time. The next time she saw it, she would point and excitedly tell you that it was a stink plant. Maybe that was a yellow-banded tree snake. It was fun having a daughter as she engaged with the world with many wonders.

One day before I visited Arquis and the kids, I was cooling off with a brew in the pub. Melda came up to me and asked if she could talk to me. I had just delivered a load of firewood for the current blacksmith, so I was hot and dehydrated.

“Sure, Melda, have a seat. What can I do for you?”

“Well, mom told me to talk to you about learning things.”

“Like I taught her?”

I had taught Malda, her mother, the fine art of blow jobs. Malda was a successful waitress who helped pay the bills by helping out some customers. Usually, the wealthier kind that was just passing through.

“Yes, she said I need to know these things to continue working here. I am getting a lot of attention from men now.”

I wasn’t surprised. Her mother was a voluptuous woman, and little Melda wasn’t so little anymore. Her chemise was immodestly cut with a low square opening, and her skirts were above the knee.

Oh boy. Most of the waitresses occasionally visited with a few select patrons. This usually occurred later at closing time. The code word for this was; “Can you turn down my covers for me,” which meant; “Visit with me and help me with my big problem.”

The inn was in on the deal, but whatever the women earned, was their own. It wasn’t prostitution so much as it was a public service. There was no dishonor for the girls. It was just a part of life here in the wilds. The words used were circumspect because that was being polite. Crude people were treated like they were simpletons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.