Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Last Chapter

“Should I go get one?”

“Not for me. It won’t fit my cock, plus I can’t get you pregnant. Magical people can only have babies with other magical people.”

“Oh, that’s good. I’ll get to feel the real thing.”

“Take notice that mine’s dripping from the end. That indicates it is more than ready for some fun. Even though you took the edge off with my blow job. Your delicious body and the smell of sweet young pussy in the air have my cock’s undivided attention.

At this point, the only thing a man can think of is getting into you. If you had only wanted to do a quick blow job initially, you need to do it and leave as soon as possible. If not, you may be here half the night on your back.”

“Just a few thoughts. OK, time for kissing lessons.” I kissed her. I nuzzled her. I had her kiss back and nuzzle with me. I worked her fine tits and had her rub my chest and back and give light scratches to see if a man likes that. We opened-mouth kisses and then introduced the tongue, which Melda likes a lot. Dueling tongues and tit petting had her worked up.

“At this point, he wants inside you. If you’re not wet, you need to spit on your fingers and wet the outside of your pussy slit. It can be painful for you and him if you’re dry there. It takes minutes to get wet if you start out dry, minutes of discomfort or even pain.”


A couple of months earlier, I was in town delivering two young bucks and some rabbits to the butcher. Bedi Erin came to my table and asked if she could talk to me.

“Of course, dear, you know I’m kind and treat everyone with respect.”

“Could we go further into the back? This is a private question?”

“Yes, let’s go to the corner.”

We waited for her cup of Lady Mead to arrive.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” I could tell she was nervous. I had known Bedi for nineteen short years, and she’s always been the quiet one.

“Umm, I have a problem, and the other day I was talking to Deah. She said you could help me. You helped her when she was younger. I’m nineteen now, and well, uh, I’ve never been kissed.”

“Um-hmm. I guess you want to know that and maybe a tiny bit more?”

“Yes. I know nothing about that, and I have refused to spark with any boys. My fear and ignorance are going to leave me an old spinster. “I’m already almost a spinster. I need to get over my cowardice, or I will never have any children.”

“Deah told me you are gentle, and you will get me past my stupid fear of the unknown.”

“Hmmm, uh, well, I have helped a few over the past century.”

“Century? Darn, if you don’t look a tiny bit older than me. You’re quite handsome for someone your size. I’ve only seen Shale and Garnet besides you. Shale was very nice.”

“Haha, you just summed them up without being impolite.”


Bedi had sparked a recent memory. I had seen Arquis recently, and she was in her bedroom, sitting at a small table and looking at herself. She had a magic spell I didn’t recognize running on the wall as I could feel the power.

A rectangular vision of her shimmering on the wall reflected her face and upper body. I walked behind her. I saw what I really looked like over her shoulder for the first time. I had only seen poor flashes of my looks in a bucket or pool of water.

“Would you like to see yourself better?”

“Could I?”

“Of course, dear.”

She got up, and I sat. I am twice Arquis’s size and then some. She looks tiny, standing behind me with her hands resting on my shoulders. I am shirtless, and my chest is covered in a light mat of brown hair. It’s not overly hairy, but enough you know I am male.

My face is square-jawed but not brutish looking. My nose is strong but not wide or squashed looking. There is no hair on my head, Which is normal for a giant man. I think I look more human than other giant men I had seen growing up.

I have broad shoulders and blue-gray eyes. It’s a kindly face at this point. How could a man not be kindly with Arquis in the room?

I had known her for several years at this point. I enjoyed her company quite a lot. Being near her brought me a feeling of tranquility.

My ears are pointed a little and stick out. I guess that lets me hear better. My face and head are hairless. My brothers look nowhere as good as I do; If I don’t say so myself, I’m much better looking than them.

Besides my very tall stature, the big difference between human men and me is that I am very brawny. I have broad shoulders and a lot of muscles from felling trees and processing the wood. A nice-looking man overall.


Back in the present: I looked at Bedi and took her looks in. She’s tall and what you would call big-boned. She’s broad in the hips and chest and seems to have a sizable bosom. Her face is round but pleasant. Her hair is brown, with many highlights making it a lighter shade, but in differing light, it changes.

Bedi’s eyes are a very light gray. Her complexion is pale, almost white. I can see faint blue traces of her veins on her arms and upper chest, so her skin appears thin.

Bedi’s lips are medium in width and not very full. Her small nose almost turns up at the end. She’s not beautiful by any stretch, but she is comely. Men who like stacked women could watch her walk away all day.

I am thinking, how could nobody want to tap that. I want to tap that. OK, OK, I want to tap almost every female, but she has a soft quality and a very comely shape. Men should be falling all over themselves to get at her. What The hell?

“Tell you what, why don’t we meet? I will head towards home. You sit here and finish your drink. Go behind the houses and head towards my place. Try not to be seen, so the busybodies don’t see you. I’ll meet you around the first corner on the trail up the mountain. How does that sound? We’ll start kissing lessons today.”

“I would like to learn very much. Thank you, Crag.”

Fifteen minutes later, she showed up on the trail.

“The first thing you need to learn is to hug. Kissing is step two unless someone’s just giving you a quick peck.”

“Yes, I’ve had those. They don’t do much.”

“That’s because, without a hug, it doesn’t feel much like anything. It’s more akin to hello or goodbye from a good friend.”

I moved closer and put my arms out. Bedi slowly edged into my arms, and I put them around her and leaned in for an upper-body hug. I took in her own body perfume. She smells nice, her hug is warm, and her tits are pretty nice on my chest.

“Now, a kiss.” I leaned down and pressed my lips lightly to hers for a moment. Then I waited several moments and went in for another one. She stepped closer and hugged me better, her body trembling. This is a momentous first for her.s

I paused the kissing, and she returned for more, stepping even closer. When she did that, my prong was poking her mid-belly. It occurred to me she has a lovely soft feminine body. Her warmth is fantastic. I felt heat coming across the bridge of our two bodies. It’s not a new feeling, but her softness feels like something else. She’s lightly brushing herself back and forth against my cock.

Let’s be more comfortable. I went to the wagon and pulled the blanket out, and lay it on a grassy area. I motioned her over as I lay on my right side. I put my right arm out and patted the empty spot next to me. She lay down with her head on my right arm.

We went right back to kissing, and she moved up tight into my cock. Her mouth is damp at this juncture. We slid our mouths back and forth, collecting as much sensory feeling and passion as possible. I slipped a tongue in on her, and because our lips were so wet, she possibly didn’t realize it at first.

She leaned back and looked at me for a second, and we went back to it. We tongue kissed, graduating to in the mouth tongue kissing. My left hand was inside her chemise, feeling her up as I’d untied it at the top. The tit I enjoyed is warm, of course, and very soft.

A steady chain of “umm” sounds are coming from her, and her body is undulating against me. She threw her right leg over me so she could get in closer. I used my right hand to put it on her leg for a minute on the outside. I started petting her legs over her skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.