Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 5: Aloe

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Aloe - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

It seems Garnet had warmed up to me. She and I had unfinished business and it seems to me that she’s as ready as me. New pussy is always a temptation. I Lay in bed waiting on the third night for them in anticipation. They completely disrobed and slid into bed with me. Siggy started the ball rolling by crawling partway onto me.


Well, that night didn’t go so well. Garnet will return in the next chapter.


A few weeks later I was in town for my weekly delivery of firewood. I had visited Deah, the herb lady in the village. She made a living growing herbs for the village. She had asked me the week before to bring in some ginger root. Hers had developed a fungus.

I don’t eat ginger root, although a lot of folks do. I will add a few slices of the root if I have a large gamefowl in the stew-pot and I want to cover the gamy taste. Gingers are great for that, but I pick the slices of ginger out of my bowl. It’s too sharp by itself, even after simmering in the stew-pot, but that’s me.

I had brought several ginger roots bound with the dirt that had surrounded it, on a clean rag and very damp. This was in a canvas satchel. We were talking about planting it some way from where the other soil was. Digging up the suspect soil and disposing of it in an outside fire pit.

I said, “You can always reuse the soil after it’s purged by fire. It won’t be as rich as it was, but mixed back in would not be a waste of several bushels of good dirt.”

Deah said, “Yes, I’ll try that. I had another thing I wished to discuss with you. Do you remember back about seventeen years ago when we had a meeting in the woods outside town?”

“Oh yes, I do. A memorable day for me. Why do you ask? Are you wanting to revisit those times, you’re still a comely woman Deah. But I thought you were happy with Ecvinn”

“Haha, I am, and let’s not jump to conclusions, my good friend. Our brief tryst put me in good stead. I used that knowledge on Ecvinn and it greatly helped me in seducing him. Ha, he thinks he seduced me. But you gave me the confidence to show him a tiny little bit of my tits. The clincher was later when I accidentally let him see my legs most of the way up. I didn’t show him the whole prize, but enough that he was interested the right amount.”

“Haha, accidentally, huh? I’ll bet. So, you’re not interested in a dangerous liaison with poor old Crag? What can I do for you then?”

“Um, it’s about Aloe. She’s of age now at sixteen. She’s developed enough she’s getting antsy about boys. I wondered if you might be persuaded to give her the same life lessons I had.”

I pondered for just a second. It’s not a secret around the village women that old Crag knew his way around a woman’s body. Over the decades he had introduced many of the hot to trot young girls in town to lovemaking. Evidently, mother-daughter talks had Deah concerned.

They were all happy about the Crag experience. Many girls “first time” did not go well. It always goes well with Crag. He treats them as the special person they are, with gentleness and patience. It’s rare that they don’t get off the first time. A near-century of experience teaches someone a lot.

Most of the village women were happy to have “run into him” and gained from the experience. The clandestine meetings usually start just out of sight on Crag’s trail. Usually, this would occur around the bend a few hundred feet, out of sight of the village. Doing it this way is discreet. Walking through town with a nubile teen girl hand-in-hand was courting trouble.

Since all the women were in on the secret, friends and relatives would clue the girls in on. They needed the what, when, and where of things. This made it simpler for Crag. With the low population, it occurred between one and four times a year.

Crag limited it to two trysts per customer. This was for his safety. It kept girls from falling too much in lust with him. At their tender ages, lust and love were easily confused. He would have two meetings only. He gave them many instructions on how-to and included safety as well. How to avoid pregnancy, disease. Importantly, how to discern if your would-be lover is the wrong choice. Is he open to her advances, caring, and willing to listen to her? To accept gentle guidance.


“I would love to Deah, she’s a sweet girl. Tell you what, I’ll be in next week on sixth day. I will stop in to say hello to you, and you can tell Aloe to head over onto my trail when she sees me. Have her go around that first bend, out of sight.”

“Oh thank you, Crag. You’re such a sweet man for taking care of us women, all these years. WE know you don’t have to bring firewood for everyone. Most of us understand that those that cannot afford to pay, still get firewood. Those who benefit usually have been women.”

“Glad to help any of my neighbors, particularly of the female variety.”

“Ha, I’m sure you do. You get more pussy than the king.”

“If you treat pussies with affection, they will be affectionate right back, that’s my motto. He that pisses off his woman often gets to sleep in the chair. That way he can defer the chilly reception he would in bed. I prefer the former to the latter.”

We closed out our conversation while discussing herbs and other small plants.


On sixth day I dropped over to Deah’s and dropped off a packet of karga broccoli seeds. I knew she liked a type of broccoli and this was different from her blue variety. I didn’t care for either type, it was an excuse to drop by in case Ecvinn was around. I hastened back toward the trail home.

I drove the wagon around the first bend, and Aloe was standing there looking very nervous. It was her first big day.

“Hop on the wagon Aloe, we will go up a little bit further.”

“I could tell she was under stress since she was panting a little.”

“How much has your mother told you?”

Mother told me almost nothing. I sometimes have peeked and seen Mom and Dad doing it, but they’re under the covers. I have no idea what’s going on under there. I do know I like Bosca, when I see him, I get warm and think about kisses and being held. That’s as far as I know.”

“Well, I’m here as much for Bosca as I am for you.”

“You are? I don’t understand.”

Looking at her, I paused a second to take her in. I had known her all her very short life, but this is the first time we had spent any time together. She has bright shiny brown hair with intriguing highlights, as well as delicate features on her face. A small nose and mouth. Her eyes are amber-brown and shiny. Her hair goes halfway down her back. She dressed as a typical teen, which is a little daring showing some cleavage and leg.

Aloe’s slender and it’s hard to tell what her body looks like because women’s fashions are somewhat baggy. The bloom of youth is on her and I bet every boy in town is interested. She needs to be careful or she could end up a mother before she has a husband.

I stopped the wagon. “Let’s talk and walk a little, OK?”

“That’s fine”

“Today is for you. I will introduce you to some new, very fun things two people can do. I know you have no experience, so relax and enjoy the fun of it. Today you will learn a lot of things. Next week I will show you more, how to get Bosca or who you choose to mate with, to share the same fun things.”

“As we go along, if you don’t like something, let me know. Try and enjoy what we do. They say it takes two to dance. If only one of us is moving to the music, we will both have less fun.”

“Crag, I don’t understand about Bosca, I thought boys knew how to do stuff already. You didn’t say it in so many words...”

“Boys only think they know how to do these things. If left alone to their own desire, your first time will be quite short and a little painful. One or two boys like that and you might give up. After that, every time you do IT you may feel frustrated. You will get lukewarm to the idea. Being unhappy has ruined many marriages. That’s likely why your mother asked me to help you.”

“You did it with Mom, too?”

“Yes, you figured that out, huh? Long before you were born, we did it, as you say. You need to keep this secret. A lot of men would react angrily to this.”

“Oh ... OH! Yes, that would be bad. So what now. We’ve stopped.”

“First off we hug. Then we kiss. Then we fool around a little.”

“Kissing and hugging me, I know about. What’s fooling around?” “We pet and fondle each other in interesting areas, over our clothes.”

“You mean my boobies, don’t you? Mine are girl-sized, nothing at all like Mom’s.”

“Yes, I’m interested in those too. Boobies are special because they are all different and precious too. We don’t have them so we are always thrilled to sample them. We men like them because they feel very soft and smell good too.”

“Smell good?”

“And taste good too. Giants’ have an exceptional sense of smell. Where you may smell a few things and not very well, we smell a whole other world. Almost everything tells us a story. Smell is associated with taste. Taste is something I sense better than humans.

“Most men feel with their hands and lips and such. My senses are flooded by a fanfare of smell, taste, sound, feeling. Life is more than sight and touch. I also sense living things farther out. For example, there is a big cat sleeping in a tree off to your left about a half-mile.”

“Wow. Is he dangerous? This makes us seem lesser somehow.”

“Probably this is what town and city living humans prefer. I need my senses in the woods. I use them and exercise them”

Crag reached out and pulled her in for a hug. She looked at me in question and hung there for a minute while I held her. “Let’s hold hands while we walk back to the wagon.”

“Not sure about the hug and holding hands,” Crag asked?”

Seeing her reaction he asked, “Don’t your parents and brothers hug you?”

“Mom does. The males are not into that. When I was younger, I didn’t understand why they were that way. Now it feels weird somehow. I can’t remember the last time a male hugged me.”

“Your body gives you messages when you see Bosca. You are interested in him, what he does, how he looks, you want to attract him to you and make him yours, right?”

“Yes, I feel gooey inside, and my heart races.”

“The first step in courting is when someone feels that way, usually it’s a girl that feels it. Men feel attracted further down their body than their heart or stomach.”

“OH! They do? I have seen that. It makes me happy when I cause that, for some reason”

“Have you noticed how boys walk along while whispering to each other and looking at girls? Males want sex. They are attracted to ALL girls. Boys yearn for sex. It drives them nuts. It makes them talk stupidly.”

“Luckily for girls, most boys have no idea how to charm a girl. Thinking about a girl makes them horny. Horniness usually results in them saying something stupid, or clamming up. They can’t think right. Boys might remain ignorant for a long time if it wasn’t for a girl. The girls introduce them to courting and politeness.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.