Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

After our final argument, Garnet and I returned to the cabin. It was quiet that evening, if not depressing. Everyone was engrossed in their own thoughts.

The next morning I helped Garnet get a few things for her trip back to the mountains. I gave her a lady’s falcata sword. A type that giantesses were familiar with, she assured me she knew how to handle it. I also gave her a small dirk that’s suitable for table use and self-protection. Both items were small enough to hide under her skirt, yet easy to get out through the side slits in the skirt.

I also handed her a small purse. It had 2 silvers, 12 half silvers, and a hand-full of coppers. More than enough to get her home. She planned to take a barge as far as the mountains, and she could walk the two more days to her home.

When I escorted Garnet to town the next day, there was a barge getting ready to leave. I paid Simret for her passage and asked him to look after her. After seeing her off, I stopped into the pub for a beer to see if anything was going on that I needed to worry about. There was not. I didn’t see Arquis, but I was preoccupied with my own problems.


It was a long walk home. I thought about things a lot. She had not said a word the whole way in or on the boat. She knew I didn’t want any parting words. Did she feel shame about her being sent home? Her head was down, so at least she might have learned a little something. Pushing your way into someone’s life and then disrupting it was a half-witted idea. Taking over had been preposterous.

Was I right in sending her off? I knew I was right. She was a typical giantess bitch, but without the tempering of age, she went too far. She wanted it, and she wanted it right fucking now. She was way outside our comfort zone. Did I feel guilty? No, not really. Her last week had been too much. Siggy and I were well shut of her.

I knew it was more than her pregnancy, we had allowed her to become a demanding monster. If I felt guilty, it was because she had been deviously coercive. I’d seen devious, I’d seen coercive. Together they were a shit sandwich that I didn’t see until later. Too much crap to put up with.

At home it was early afternoon. I had some leftover shredded rabbit in a trencher for lunch. I was going to miss Garnet’s cooking but wasn’t going to miss her. She had added a lot of good ideas here and helped get Siggy up to speed. She could have done so much better if she had a little respect for my boundaries and duties. Unfortunately, she’s a typical hard-headed giantess. I’m convinced she could not change a lifetime’s bad teaching by her mother.

Siggy was sweet, very sweet, and got along well with everyone. It’s odd to have a girl-woman around the house that is happy almost all the time. Non-argumentative is a great personality trait. Her face is pretty, but she’s not gorgeous. Her body, though, is divine. She has those teardrop-shaped titties. I also love her comfortable plump pussy. I never get a sore cock because she’s too tight. Tight is good, but screwing for hours is good too.

We were both quiet and thinking our own thoughts. I had several cups of tea sitting and thinking. I needed to get back to my own pursuits tomorrow. When it started getting dark we prepared for bed. A quick trip to the stream was welcomed by both of us.

At the stream, Siggy started to get talkative. Perhaps we were both coming down from the shock of dealing with Garnet. Siggy crawled into my lap and we started making out. While kissing I realized we had not done much of this lately.

Sex had been not been like before between us. We had spent time caring for each other and just enjoying being together. We had only been going through the motions for the sake of getting off. Having a third party always in the room, aware of what you were doing, was not exciting. It had been fun at first of course, but later after a while doing it with an audience was inhibiting.

Ahhh, it was another Garnet thing. She had been hindering us. It was her domineering mindset. She had evolved to be somewhat critical. Even when she didn’t say anything, it was there. This had taken less than a minute to think about. Bitch was even inhibiting us AFTER she left.

I stopped thinking and enjoyed my little human concubine. That’s what she was. It had taken a while for me to understand what she was to me. I didn’t believe in marriage, but I wasn’t about to deny I like having a helpmate and bedmate, someone to cuddle with. Those parts were great. I could not commit to one woman.

We continued to kiss, with some ardor. Like most times before the cold mountain stream was too cold. My alter ego down below could not seem to think about sex in freezing water.

“Can we take this home? It’s too damn cold here.”

“Yes, that would be fine,” I said as I felt up her little titties. They are very firm, but the areolas were scrunched up unbelievably. The nipples at the tips were like rock. The water is really cold. I think Siggy likes things on the edge, just a little painful.

I put my shirt on and Siggy put her camisole on. This is an old worn camisole that has seen better days. It had holes all over it and was probably ten years old. Might have been from when she was a young girl because it gave me flashes of her ass and puss. It’s very tight up top. Her hard titties are an incomplete silhouette through the top half of the garment.

The minx, she’s checking me out - checking her out. She chose this garment to get my attention. Well, at least I know she still wants me. After the recent debacle...

At the cabin, we tossed our single pieces of clothing at a chair as we headed to bed. I laid on the bed and she knee walked up the bed from the bottom. Well, she tried. I’m too big for her to knee walk over, it became more of a slithering of her young soft body over mine. Oh, that’s exquisite.

Poor Siggy is too short to kiss me and have us be connected at the same time. She was going for kisses now. She was in heat. Somehow she had warmed up on the way back. I felt her puss as a small, damp oven on my stomach. Her tits are hard on my upper chest and she’s bruising my lips, she kisses me so hard. I remember this! She always used to kiss so hard that her lips would swell and turn red. It didn’t bother me as much. I’m made of sterner stuff, but she used to make my lips sting for a while.

“Turn around, little one.”

“Yes, Crag.”

Ha, she’s playacting that she’s the demure little girl. Siggy gets into role-playing at times. She must have thought I wanted a BJ as she centered her face over my groin. Nope, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up until her pussy was staring me in the face. I arranged her so that she’s perched on my mouth. I love this pussy, it’s so soft and puffy. I twisted my tongue and speared into her. Instantly it had released some of her juices onto my chin and lips. If this isn’t nirvana, I don’t know what is. So warm, so wet, I plied her folds as I ate her out. I don’t think I have a favorite pastime. I lapped her inner lips up and down. I approached her other orifice and then moved my tongue towards her button. Then I teased her rosebud with a finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.