Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 15: Leuw in Depth

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Leuw in Depth - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Siggy said I was a pervert when I told her what I was doing to Leuw. Ya, it bothered her so much she had to fuck me immediately. She was insatiable. My tweaking Leuw’s sexy bits had really heated Siggy up.

I hadn’t come yet, so I pulled Siggy up, so her pussy was resting on my face, one of our favorite positions. I tongue fucked her for quite a while. She rode up and down my face for quite a few cums. We went to sleep spooned with my hard cock back inside her when she was totally wiped out. I had not cum. My mood was strange, or so I thought before I slid off to sleep.

Sometimes I don’t need to cum. It’s as if I need the intimacy more, I need the spiritual connection. Not cumming becomes unimportant as this sharpens my connection to Siggy.

We continued to sleep while connected by my cock. I don’t have to be hard because I’m long enough. Her cunt occasionally twitches, which does keep me slightly firm.

It was light out when I felt someone next to me. Siggy was occasionally rocking. I wasn’t sure if she was awake or just at the edge of wakefulness. I cracked one eye to see Leuw next to us, looking down at Siggy’s and my connection. Her chemise’s rucked up by one hand, and she’s frigging the shit out of herself. The smell of a young girl is in the air.


I grabbed Siggy by the waist and rolled over onto my back. She sat up a little and couldn’t do anything other than actively start fucking the shit out of me. She was now mounted facing towards our feet. I grabbed her tits and went at them by occasionally palming them and tweaking the nips.

I don’t think Siggy knew at first that we had an audience. A steady umm, umm, umm is coming from Siggy, but I could hear Leuw’s breath getting heavy over on that side of the bed. Leuw had moved around to the foot of the bed.

She could see a close-up view of our connection. It must be lewd to see. I was putting on a show for her. Might as well start her sexual education now.

I had not cum last night, and I needed to. I could get pretty grumpy if I didn’t drain my balls when females were around. The mere smell of girls or women sometimes made me randy as hell. This was getting to be a bit much.

“Come here, girl, I motioned to Leuw with my finger. Turn around and get on top of my chest. That’s it, scoot closer, yes, right there. Facing the head of the bed, I used my tongue on her. Siggy was chanting Ugh, ugh, ugh, as she fucked the shit out of me.

As Leuw got more involved in the feelings her cunt was giving her, she’s all over me. Leuw pushed her pussy firmly into my face and writhed on me incessantly. Then she did it even more as I lapped up and down that tiny crack with more pressure. Well, her pussy may look too young, but her reactions attested she was old enough. It took her a while to get off. I felt Siggy turn around.

I couldn’t see, but suddenly, Leuw was all over the place cumming.

“Ahh, uhh, what? Uhh, uhh, UHH UHH O my! Uhh, uhh, uhh, AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!.”

I did not even pay attention when Siggy turned around on my cock. I was pretty involved in licking and eating Leuw’s little pussy. I knew on some level, but the weight and feeling on my cock were pretty much the same.

Siggy told me later she’d turned around for a purpose. She started working the poor girls’ nipples which sparked Leuw’s getting off. Siggy, by now, was in a constant state and grunting and sighing as she cycled through several orgasms.

I quietly let mine finally squeeze out.It had to be at least a quart. I didn’t make any noise, but the flood of heat and added wetness let Siggy know, and she slowed to a stop. It felt different and very sensual. I felt relief, and the feeling was just an “Ahhhh” feeling as both girls slumped over on me.


I couldn’t see around that delightful teen pussy, but I could tell the girls were hugging. Siggy’s pussy occasionally twitched on my still firm rod. Leuw has pressed firmly to me again now that she had come back down. She sometimes rubbed herself on me, maybe to reassure herself that she was sitting on my face.

I patted both their sweet asses so we would get up. It’s hard to talk with a girl mounted on your face, but it’s an excellent problem.

Siggy wiped our nether areas down with a damp cloth. I went outside to water a tree.

When I returned inside, I stirred the ashes and dumped them in a bucket when I came in. I made a new fire in the cold stove. One thing I will say for a well-designed clay stove, it heats up fast. Siggy stirred batter that looked like buckwheat flour, egg, water, and powdered leavening.

She got the large flat griddle out and started making flat cakes. She had taken the butter out of the cooler to grease the griddle, so I grabbed it and opened a crock of apple compote. It’s made with apples, spices, and a little honey cooked down until it’s soft. It’s crocked to stay good all year.

Leuw ate as if she had never had food before. We had buckwheat flat cakes with butter and apple compote washed down with sweetened tea.

Leuw sighed, leaned back, and said, “Oh, this is so good. I never had food this good before.”

“So, do you like it here so far?”

“Yes, very much. We had fun this morning. What a way to wake up. What happened to me. I never felt that good before?”

“Well, we had sex. If the man does his job right, you get a similar feeling to how a man does. It’s called an orgasm, but most people locally call it a cum.”

“So that will happen all the time when we do stuff?”

“Hopefully, you will. Some girls and women never feel that. Sex feels nice to them, or even painful, but they don’t feel what you felt earlier.”

“But I WANT to feel that again. I want to feel it as many times as I can.”

“Don’t we all?” Siggy said, giggling.

“I’m sure that if we’re careful, you can have those most every day. Would you like that?”

“Oh, yes, I would like that a lot.” I never felt that before. I woke up and saw Siggy twitch her bottom and wondered what was happening. I got up quietly so I wouldn’t wake you and looked at you. I knew it was SEX. My parents did it, and I heard them, but it was right in front of me. I could SEE you sexing. You guys were sexing in the daylight. It was easy to see. I had not seen it before.”

“Naughty girl peeking at us. How did that make you feel, Siggy asked?”

“It made me warm inside, and then I got an itch down there (points down), and I rubbed it carefully, so I didn’t scratch myself. The itch didn’t go away, it felt good, but it got wet for some reason. I watched you and rubbed carefully, and then I realized I was having sex too. It felt delicious. Then you woke up, and we went crazy sexing all over each other.”

“Ooh. I’m feeling it again.”

I could attest to that as her areolas were puffed up nicely under her chemise.

“Siggy?”

“You two go ahead. I think I’m SEXED out already.”

“Leuw? Want to learn more?”

“Yes, please.”

“Come over here and sit on my lap.”

“Momma told me I shouldn’t let a boy do that, hehe.”

“Well, your momma sent you to me so you would learn how to do these things, and I’m not really a boy, am I?”

“She did? She sent me here to have sex?”

“Yes. Have you ever seen rabbits mate?”

“Yes. On the edge of the woods, I have seen them. It’s rapid.”

“Well, most human men are somewhat like that...”

“You weren’t like that. We did that for like forever this morning.”

“Well, haha, maybe not that long. But I stayed in Siggy more than long enough for her to enjoy me several times.

“But you didn’t...”

“Yes, sweety, I did. I was just being quiet about it. If I had given out with a loud giant below, it could have scared the shit out of you.”

“Oh. This sex thing seems complicated. Why am I sitting in your lap.”

“So we can start with kissing lessons.”

“I know how to kiss already. I kiss Mommy and the babies all the time.”

“This is about grownup kissing.”

“Oh, like my parents do?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen your parents kiss.”

“Daddy kisses her and feels her butt. If they do that at bedtime, I know they are going to SEX ‘cause later I hear them doing it. It sounds like Mom is hurting. She cries and moans. Is he hurting her? I was always worried she was getting hurt. She’s always happy the next day, so it must not be too bad.”

“Haha, ha. No, Mom was enjoying it a lot.”

“How would you know you weren’t there?”

“When your mom was young, I taught her how to “sex,” as you call it.”

“You DID? Shit. Uhh...”

“It’s a big secret. I teach girls how to have sex and enjoy it too. Then, I also teach them how to slow boys down, so both of you enjoy it at a deeper level. If the boys go slow, it lasts for a long time. Drawing it out allows you both to enjoy it better. Does your dad kiss your mom often?”

“All the time. If they do it too long, I feel squishy and uncomfortable. I usually leave the room.”

“Well, I taught your mom, and she taught your dad. They enjoy and love one another a lot. Evidently, they love one another quite often too.”

“Ohhh. Hmm. This is getting more complicated. So, you want to change me too?”

“Not change you, dear. I want to show you how to enjoy sex. You stay with us for a while. If you feel like you want babies, you can go snag yourself a husband. Then you fuck him well and teach him what he needs to know to please you. Is that complicated?”

“I guess not if you put it that way. I can’t get pregnant from you?”

“No. It’s because I’m not a human. OK, less talk, more adult kissing lessons.”

I started by kissing around her ears to see if she was sensitive. Maybe too much. I kissed her neck, and she nuzzled me back but let me do whatever I wanted.

She’s basically surrendered to her emotions. I gently held her head and started with light kisses on her mouth. I let my mouth soften and pushed it onto her mouth a little. Her small lips were surrounded, and I heard her breathe deeply, and her eyes flickered.

A few more of these, and her breathing became ragged and quick. I then gave her lips a quick lick. A minute later, I did it again. She did it back. Ahhh. This was going to be easy. Some girls needed word-for-word directions. Others were naturals. Leuw appeared to be a natural. We swapped back and forth occasionally using our tongues. My right hand was on her back, holding her steady, and I started moving it slowly around her back. Then I dropped it to her ass and caressed her tiny ass.

This stepped up her breathing. We are dueling our tongues and breathing somewhat heavier. I moved my other hand from her lap to her front and started massaging her tummy. Then slowly worked my way up to her teenage boobies.

She almost stopped breathing when I touched them. Her eyes did open. I sensed them. I leaned her back as I lightly worked both her boobies over. She had trouble breathing as our mouths were glued together tightly. She could only get so much wind through her nose.

We worked on each other for at least a quarter glass before I knew she needed to go to the next step.

“Up.” I held her hand and moved us to the bed. I lifted her chemise off and pulled my shirt off, dropped them on a nearby chair, and pushed her over on her back.

“Are we sexing now?”

“Darling, we have been sexing for a while. What we are doing now is learning how to kiss other areas.”

“Other areas?”

“This is part of slowing the boy or man down. Kiss other areas. It will be easy to get him to go slow. He will enjoy it so much. Then, you can have sex many times a night. If you let him just jump on you like a rabbit and finish, you won’t enjoy it. Then he’ll fall asleep on you, then you’ll lay there frustrated and angry.”

“How do you know all this?”

“Giants live hundreds of years. I have talked to a woman or two over the many decades.”

“You don’t look that old.”

“I’m ninety-eight, but I’m still young at heart.”

“Wow. So you know a lot of things.”

“I know we are talking, not doing.”

“Sorry. I’m young, and I’m told I ask too many questions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.