Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Before from Chapter 4:

It seems Garnet had warmed up to me. She and I had unfinished business and it seems to me that she’s as ready as I am. New pussy is always a temptation. I Lay in bed waiting on the third night for them in anticipation. They completely disrobed and slid into bed with me. Siggy started the ball rolling by crawling part-way onto me.

Well, that night didn’t go so well. Garnet will return in the next chapter.

‘*’

Well, that didn’t go well! Siggy gets carried away. That meant Garnet’s introduction to the joys of sex and play, did not go well. Good for me, scared the devil out of Garnet.

We had settled on the bed when Siggy rolled over on top of me and started a long kissing session. Now I had been “without” for a few weeks. First Garnet showed up. Then I had almost immediately had to deal with the dead bull and the spread of foam mouth disease. I wasn’t sure that was over with, but life must go on.

It was sweet for her to start Garnet’s carnal introduction, but face it, Siggy is a horny little thing. She needed it badly. I tried to slow her, I felt her trembling, then I felt a drip on my leg so I knew she was already getting out of control. This would not be a good example of how you make love. I was worried for Garnet, if Siggy gets really rambunctious it might make Garnet feel shocked.

Yep, she swung her leg over and sank down onto me without further ado. Ahhh, that sure felt like heaven. She didn’t sit there for any time at all. Then started humping away until she established a rhythm and went at it as hard as she could.

“Oh, oh, oh, yes, that’s it, I missed this, don’t you dare cum before me you motherfucker.”

“Isn’t love grand?” I thought to myself. “As long as my dick can get up, this hussy will stay with me.”

I don’t think she had 15 humps before the first sign she was there. I felt a trickle of warmth and wetness on my balls. The bitch had squirted on me. Not a lot, but crap, I hate that. She knows it too, but can’t help it.

“Fuck me, oh fucking shit, FUCK ME, move your dead ass you big lug.”

It didn’t do what she wanted. I did better. I grabbed her hips and pushed her up and down and all around on my cock. She’s trapped on my steel rod and I used her as a fuck toy and squashed the snot out of her soft wet snapping cunt. I pushed her down on me firmly. She finished long before I did.

“Whatthefuckizat? Whuddayadointome? Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck ARGGGHHHH!!!!!!!”

She fell over onto me. We were both already drenched in sweat in a few minutes. Sheesh! I had not cum yet, so I held her there enjoying her pussy quivering and trembling on my cock. I felt it in my lower extremities. I know she did exercises down there every day. She had tried to explain it to me.

I didn’t care what she did, as long as she did it. I loved the feeling it gave me and I loved the look of her lower body musculature. How the muscles quivered when I ate her out.

I rolled her off me and then went to the nightstand and poured water into the washbasin. I wiped my front off. Rinsed the washrag and then used it and a towel to clean her up. Then I used the towel to wipe myself down.

I returned to the bed and leaned over her and kissed her lightly. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard.

“Easy, easy. Don’t mash my lips, I said.” If I let her, my lips would be in no condition for oral.

“K.”

I nuzzled her neck and the sounds she was making cannot be written. But she sure enjoyed my attention as she “Ummed, and hmmed.” She mumbled something I could not understand. I nuzzled her ears and kissed her neck a hundred times as I continued to work on her. She was trying to get me to enter her again, but I didn’t let her.

I leaned over and slid down and she said “No, not that you fucker. You know I can’t take it. No, please no.”

“What is she talking about?” Garnet asked.

“Watch and learn,” I replied.

I had come to Siggy’s puss and dove in tongue first. I pressed my chin into her vulva. I have a long tongue. I can twist it so it enters her. My chin gently rubs her love bump. Then I move my tongue around like I am cleaning the inner walls.

Even her larger-than-life pussy hole is stretched out by my tongue work. I put it in her and slowly worked on her. I shifted again and turned my body around so I was low on the bed. I licked her insides to beat hell from below, I rubbed my nose on her bump. It’s sitting proud and tall and I swipe down to wet my nose tip and then go back to pressing my nose to her bump. The “piece de resistance” was when I lowered my body to the mattress so I could use my hands. I reached up and grabbed her nipples.

“Crag, you sneaky, mother fucking bastard.”

I lightly pinched her nips and used them to swirl her boobies in circles.

“MOTHERFUCKER!”

“Crag, “Are you hurting her,” Garnet asked?

“No, she loves this more than anything, you watch. It might not be for everyone, but she gets off on this.”

“Gets off?”

“Watch.”

The trembling from inside her pussy told me she was on the brink of a second cum. I ground my nose into her a bit more but keep it moist because the rubbing produces heat and will dry the nub out. Rubbing firmly on a dry clit is like hard stroking a dry foreskin, it hurts.

I pulled out a little and moved my head back as I stroked her insides and her bump with my tongue at the same time. One harder pinch on her areolas and that was all it took.

“AEIIIIIIIII!” She screamed as she came. She trembled and vibrated as she mumbled words I couldn’t understand. Who knows what she said. Garnet’s worried I had killed her.

“CRAG STOP!” Garnet said.

To make my actions seem worse, Siggy slumped over with her eyes closed. To Garnet, it might have looked like I may have killed Siggy.

After a few seconds, Siggy drew in a big breath. “Oh my word, that’s the best one ever Crag, you big hunk of man-meat.”

“You know how I feel about you.”

“Ya, right back at you Crag baby.”

“Baby? Came from Garnet. “I have no idea what transpired or what you two have been saying. This is nothing like I would have thought it would be. It seems so, so, uh, brutish or animal somehow. It was stinking, sweaty, screaming mayhem. This is not normal, do other people do it this way? No, it can’t be. It’s too hard to believe.”

Siggy said, “Garnet, I don’t know how others do it. ( pant pant ) It’s how I do it. Please don’t think badly about Crag. It took me a little while to train him how I like it. His normal is much different and less exuberant than I like it.”

“Um, OK I guess. Crag, I don’t want that.”

“Think I don’t know that? You want it slow so you can understand how different things feel. You want it moderate, calm and with self-control, I bet?”

“Yes, that’s it. Self-control. I didn’t see any of that here.”

“Yes, you did. I self controlled Siggy quite well. It’s what she wants, more importantly, it’s what Siggy needs. I controlled how I wound her up, how I slowed her and sped things up again to bring her to the edge. When I let Siggy have her fun, it was all the best for her. Some women act like they are being killed during sex. They may act as if they are very uncomfortable - when they actually are enjoying it. Most women are much quieter and less boisterous.”

“There is a big but here. Every person is different. Having good sex or making love if you will, is about two people. Two people find out what their partner likes. For Siggy, it’s wild and crazy hard fucking.”

“Others might prefer slow. Even worse, some women don’t like sex at all. For them, it’s messy and a nuisance they endure for their man, or to get babies. I hope you will be in the middle, I will do my best for you. You can rely on that.”

That was not the end of it. The three of us talked about what transpired for well over an hour before we were talked out on the subject. We cuddled as we fell asleep, but I did get a sweet maidenly kiss from Garnet before we were done.

It took two days of talking to change Garnet’s fears about sex. She watched for two more nights of Siggy and me having sex. Then she realized that it was not always wild and crazy. That Siggy and I could have sweet caring-type romantic sex. She also came to understand that she was not going to have any babies if she continued to balk at trying it. Her hopes and dreams of motherhood were on hold.

On the third night, I pushed two of the comfortable chairs together and asked Siggy to sleep there. This was so Garnet would have a little privacy. I figured it would be easier for Garnet if Siggy was not right there. She took the hint and rolled to her side so her face was away from Garnet and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.