Crag the Giant - Cover

Crag the Giant

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Giants are one of the magically touched peoples. Generally, they live in remote areas and perform jobs that other races are not interested in. Crag is one such giant man living remotely by himself. Usually he minds his own business until someone or something intrudes on his solitude. An annoyed giant’s a bad situation, and angry one lethal.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fairy Tale   Farming   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Paranormal   Magic   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

“Where have you been? I heard about your giantess Garnet. A lot of rumor about that and speculation she was knocked up.”

“She was, and by her choice, it’s why she came here. I booked her passage up the big river. She would only have to walk for two days to get home. I was done and finished with her.”

“I wondered. I knew you were getting wound up and very angry the last time I saw you. You seemed to think it was both girls. I felt lucky to get to you when you were weak and susceptible.”

“No, I was very preoccupied with my problem. Garnet acted as if I belonged to her. She tried to control me. I don’t believe in one person owning another. I would have wanted you regardless of what the girls thought. You are the most exquisite woman I have ever seen. Was I to pass you up? I don’t think so! Siggy, it seems, is easily influenced. She was just trying to get along with Garnet.”


We fell right into bed. It had been almost a week, but we were right at it, as if we had parted only yesterday. Arquis’s body was exactly as I remembered. Perfect. No blemishes, no marks anywhere. No stretch marks. Beautiful mahogany red hair. Such a rich color. I loved running my fingers through her hair. Arquis’s pubic hair was the same rich dark shade of mahogany red.

I was in no rush, as her beauty was on my mind during the recent interruption. One thing was different. The first time she had been going from her bath to bed. When I got her clothes off, I saw her areolas were puffed up. After running my hands across them a few times, the nipples wrinkled, and the puffiness faded. Man, I loved these tits. They looked like they were full of milk already. They begged to be sucked.

“That’s enough worshiping of the tits, Crag. Crap! How much rubbing and slobbering can a woman take? I need that dick.”

“It’s not a dick. Dicks are what little boys have. That’s a COCK, my dear.”

“I’m no dear. I’m a woman that wants cock. She wants cock now.”

“Alright, hm ... How about getting near the edge on your knees.”

“What?”

“I am going to take you standing up. We should line up perfectly if you’re on your knees near the edge. This is a very tall bed.”

She got into position, and I got between her feet and stepped forward until I could rub myself in her slit. I rubbed and rubbed, making sure to hit her bump on every rub. I eased into her, and her pussy swallowed most of me without issue. It occurred to me that this position was good for getting a woman pregnant. You were squirting straight down into the mouth of the womb itself, not up so it could dribble out.

I didn’t think I had ever done it this way before. Besides the impregnating issue, you could reach all the goodies if you were standing.

Leaning over allowed tit play. You could see the rosette, which was right there. You could grab her butt cheeks. Reach around and rub her happy bump. Slap her butt. The only downside was that you couldn’t kiss in this position, which was irrelevant for someone of my height. I heard some people could eat each other out at the same time. Nope, I was too tall for that too. I eat her, or she sucked me, no mutual mouth sex.

I liked this position, it was effortless. Just moved back and forth a little. Grabbed her hips and pushed yourself in. Well, not too much because her pussy was short. I was constantly tapping the end of her pussy at the mouth of her womb.

I watched my cock move in and out. My cock was a giant’s cock, of course. It was not shaped like a human’s cock, which resembled a tube. No, mine was tapered. As it neared the head, it narrowed down to a point. The last few inches at the end were red when the foreskin was retracted. The shape made it easy to enter into tight pussies. A few strokes later, you would’ve opened it up for deeper penetration.

“FUCK ME!!” Arquis said as she rammed herself back on me. Between the position and her jamming herself on me, I slipped into new territory. I had never heard of this unique place.

The pointy end of my cockhead was angled somewhat through a very tight second hole. Now every stroke massaged my cockhead. It was excruciatingly too much to bear.

“What are you doing to meeeeeee?”

“I think you jammed me into your womb. It feels very peculiar. Does it hurt?

“No, Don’t stop...

don’t stop...

don’t stop!”

She kept chanting “don’t stop” throughout her orgasm. She clamped down on the root of my cock. The thought of where I was made me cum right along with Arquis.

“Aghhhhhhh!!”

Arquis crumpled onto her belly, and I did not follow her down. I slumped to my side next to her. I got her to turn over and place a pillow under her hips.

After we cooled down, we started talking.

“So, do you want to tell me about Garnet? When you left a week ago, you were pretty angry, and your anger had little direction. At the time, it was about the girls, not only one of them.”

“I don’t want to burden you. As it turns out, Garnet was the main problem. It’s over. She went too far in typical giantess fashion, which reminds me that I need to write her sister and my mother. I need to tell them not to send any more controlling bitches like her my way again. They will be turned right around and sent back.”

“Hmm ... you’re still angry with her.”

“Of course I am. That won’t go away, ever. I had become accustomed to human women. It didn’t occur to me until later that Garnet had degenerated into a harridan. Her changing was slow and insidious for many weeks. It sort of snuck up on me.”

“Siggy is so easy to get along with. She wanted Garnet to fit in. In the beginning, Garnet was fine. The longer Garnet was here, the more the two agreed on things. I realized afterward that Siggy is somewhat weak-willed and easily led. Garnet was the fundamental cause of the problems.”

See, Siggy and I were both getting to the point where we hated Garnet. She had taken over the mountain, and there was little space for Siggy or me. In the end, Garnet was giving orders and changing everything we had been doing. Her changes had Siggy and me unhappy. Of course, being a dense male, I didn’t notice Siggy was getting sad.”

“The bizarre fact was Garnet had excellent ideas. The catch was that she changed things without getting us to agree with her. We didn’t agree on the need or the method she wanted.”

She pushed to get what she wanted regardless of how it affected us. Good ideas and rude pushiness eventually turned into outright bitchiness and bossiness. She had us so busy, that we became pretty unhappy.

Remember, these were not our ideas. I couldn’t even escape to my woods to patrol. I had no time of my own to think about things. That was the doom, I believe, of Garnet. She did not allow me time to think. She was pushing, pushing us all the time. I realized she was endangering my life and had destroyed our happiness.”

“It wasn’t just the pushing and general unhappiness. It’s dangerous in the woods, and you need every bit of your awareness. You can be eaten by an angry mother bear, or a wolf pack can get you. She-had-to-go! It was her or me.”

Arquis said, “Oh, I see. The townspeople talked about it some, but they didn’t see what went on up the mountain. All they knew was she was escorted out.”

“I don’t much care about what they think. They didn’t have to live it. If, after all the years and the things I have done for them. If they want to feel that way, I’ll stay on my hill this winter, and they can all freeze for all I care.”

“No, I don’t think that’s it. I think all they saw was her leaving. You said nothing, and she was obviously under duress and not talking. They are more curious than anything. That’s probably natural, don’t you think?”

“I don’t know. Sometimes humans have a morbid taste for gossip. I guess it passes the time for them, but I don’t go around talking behind their backs. I know dirt about almost everyone in town. I don’t want to be told this crap, but they just love telling it. Next week it will be someone else’s turn.”

“It’s straightforward. Garnet showed up at my doorstep, so to speak. I was not consulted. She’d barged in, so to speak. She’s a giantess, but she’s young and stupid and became completely unbearable. She was a burden and became dangerous. Siggy and I were totally unhappy. We asked her to leave.”

“Do you want me to tell anyone that?”

“No, it might be interesting to see if anyone turns on me. After all, I keep the villagers all in firewood. I protect them, plus I own this entire area. I don’t have to give away my land for a mere silver every hundred years. I am probably the cheapest landholder in the country, probably the entire continent.”

“I could charge everyone a gold and a half a year and live in a big mansion, eating fruit tarts all day. I could rape their daughters on their wedding night, and kill anyone that crosses my path. I know there are lords like that. My mind can’t even think of some things I have heard about others.”

“Hm, you’re being stubborn now.”

“A large tree takes a couple of weeks to chop down and process into logs or firewood. Stubborn is what it takes. It’s another way of saying doggedly determined.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.