Preview

Texas Terror

by Scott Wolf

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Science Fiction, Slut Wife, Torture, Snuff, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Fisting, Bestiality, Size, Violent, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Preface

My job as a bond enforcement agent takes me away from home for days and sometimes weeks at a time. The money is good, but the hours and the risks involved make it seem like I earn every dime. I believe my frequent absence, and the stress of not knowing if I would come home, drove my wife to her desperate acts. Which in turn, set in motion events that have changed our lives forever.

It was on my return from one of these trips that our routine lives were shattered. Secrets were discovered and others created. Secrets that I have kept for years. I share them now with hope of preventing others from making my mistakes.

Most people will not believe. I can only tell the story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.