Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 5: Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Steve awoke to the very pleasant feeling of a blow job. He accepted the administrations knowing, even before he had gone to sleep, that I would not be there when he awoke. He knew me that well from the years we had hunted men as a team, until he had decided to settle down and have a normal life. That so far, had bored the shit out of him.

He looked down his chest to see the red hair of my wife hiding most of what she was doing to him. He couldn't hide his approval and was soon fully erect, forcing her to rise high enough to see him watching her.

Lori smiled over the end of his cock and said," Good morning. I wanted something to eat, and there you were."

"Do you know where your husband has gone?", Steve asked, as he pushed his cock back into her mouth.

Lori took his cock out just long enough to reply, " You would know as well as anyone. I suspect you knew he wouldn't be here this morning. It's just as well, he really pissed me off last night. Will you try to find him, or let him come home when he's ready?", then took his entire length down her throat as she waited for his reply.

"He's a grown man, oh shit that's nice, he knows the way home. Besides, nobody can make him do... anything... he doesn't... want to do. I think I'll stay... here for now.", Steve said, then closed his eyes and let her finish what she had started.

Lori deep throated him until he came, and swallowed every drop of cum he produced for her. She sucked his balls dry savoring his warmth and flavor. She milked his cock licking the last drop from the end and left him there while she went to start the shower. She knew he would follow.

Lori was enjoying the warm spray when Steve joined her. She welcomed his embrace. He held her for a long moment before he released her. She knew what he wanted. She spread her legs, placing a foot on each of the bench seats at either end of the shower stall.

Steve kissed her breast and worked his way down her stomach. The moment had come when he was no longer her toy, but instead, her partner. He stroked her hairless cunt as she became more aroused than the blowjob had left her. He pushed a single finger into her slit.

She gasp as he entered her for the first time as a man doing so of his own accord. She would not be giving orders at gun point. She wanted him to take her for his own. He withdrew his finger to taste the honey from her generous pussy. She was willing and he knew what she wanted.

She was hot and begging him to take her," Give it to me. I want to feel you inside me. I've got to have it."

He stood between her spread legs kissing her and sharing the taste of her own pussy. She responded, kissing him passionately. She guided the end of his shaft to her twitching cunt and rubbed the head between her engorged pussy lips and left the rest up to him.

Steve fed his fuck pole into her. He was now ready to give Lori the hard ball fucking she needed. He entered her fully and pressed his body against her, pinning her to the wall. She lowered her hips to increase his reach and depth. He drove into her, nailing her to the wall with every stroke.

She gave back all she received, coming hard, clinging to him. The warm water sprayed over their bodies washing away the tension of lust, relaxing them even more in the aftermath of great sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.