Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 12: Houston

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Houston - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Seven bodies now occupied the ravine on the back side of my ranch. It was filling up faster than I would have thought possible just a short time ago. But I was determined to add to my body count when I caught Steinman and made him tell the truth. The price he would pay for his treachery would be his life.

I had to be sure that Tera and Lori were safe before all else. I called Jack and asked for his help. He sent an escort to bring the girls to his ranch and David and Jim to go with us to Houston. Jack it seems, has a low tolerance for betrayal and was sending his guys just to be sure the bastard was delt with in the proper manner. That being, not having the opportunity to betray anyone else. I almost felt sorry for Steinman, but not quite. He was the kind of guy that gave scum a bad name.

The girls had made it to the haven about the same time we arrived in Houston. Jack called David's cell-phone to let us know they were safe. I called Steinman's office and hung up when the prick answered the phone. He was alive and doing business as usual, for now.

Our plan was a go, and Steinman was on his way out of business for good. Jim rented a boat from a guide who marked a chart showing him where the best sport fishing was in the Galveston area while the rest of us proceeded to Steinman's office.

David went in posing as a survivor of the assault on my ranch and demanded money to get out of the country before I caught up to anyone involved. The news that I was alive shook Steinman to the core.

At first Steinman denied any involvement in my betrayal or with Ramon Adame. David threatened to kill him for his lack of assistance and then leave the country on his own if he didn't get the cash from him. After hearing his options Steinman decided he was dealing with a killer and one more body wouldn't mean as much to David as it did to him.

Steinman told David not to sweat the small stuff, that Ramon's brother would send more people until the deal was done. He agreed to pay for David's plane ticket to South America and a little extra to buy him a better mood.

His agreement to pay David and acknowledgement of knowing about the plan to kill me was the end of any doubt. He had sold me out and now his time had come to pay for his actions.

When Steinman opened his office safe to get the money for David he grabbed a.357 magnum instead. He didn't get turned around before the shotgun being racked froze him like a statue. He dropped his pistol and turned slowly to see David, Steve, and myself standing in his office facing him with our weapons already on him.

His face told me he knew his fate as soon as he saw me alive. His beady eyes darted around the room looking for sympathy. There was none. He offered to buy his way out by piling bundles of hundreds on his desk. It seemed he hadn't made it to the bank to deposit his dirty money. He probably just wanted to play with it for a while.

There was two hundred thousand in new bundles of hundreds and almost fifty thousand in unreported cash that he normally kept on hand. It wasn't enough to buy his life.

David packed all the cash in a duffel bag before smashing Steinman's face with his.45. Steinman dropped like a rock. Steve and I sacked him and carried him to the truck. David wiped the office for fingerprints, then joined us for the ride to Galveston and a fishing trip. It was going to be a nice couple of days on the ocean for us, but not for Steinman.

Jim had loaded the provisions when we arrived to load our own package. We stowed Steinman in the galley while Steve parked the truck. When everyone was on board we shoved off for a two day fishing trip.

We were about ten miles out when we opened the sack and brought Steinman onto deck. He was tied hand and foot but could still squirm. He watched our every move as we dumped buckets of chum over the side and waited. We rigged four reels with flimsy hooks to avoid hurting the sharks. Indigestion was enough punishment for being a shark.

I asked the piece of shit cowering on his ass who had contacted him and who might have been aware that I had brought Adame back. He told me right away Adame's wife had wanted revenge and she would take care of it herself. He didn't think that she had involved anyone else. She wanted to let her husband's brother and supplier know she could handle it and that she wanted to run his end of the business with her husband in prison.

I didn't believe him and suggested we encourage him to be truthful. We gathered around Steinman and prepared to wet a hook.

Steinman was flopping around on deck like some fat, greasy, low class fish trying to get up, and I guess, overpower all four of us, and take the boat back to shore to get away. He was terror stricken as Jim grabbed his shoulders and held him while David produced a hatchet and lopped off his right foot and made him watch as he hooked it and tossed his lure into the water.

His screams for pity were wasted, but we did want to keep him alive until we were sure he had told us everything about his involvement with the case. David produced a small propane torch to cauterize his wounded leg. It smell of human flesh cooking was somehow sweet and in this case satisfying. In any case it stopped the bleeding each time we baited one of our poles. Steinman was going to sleep with the fishes, one piece at a time.

What we had left of the shitbag was now confessing to every crime he had ever committed and some that had happened before he was born. He begged as he told of the one time visit Carmen Adame's right hand man in Houston had made to his office with a large bag of money. He said he was sure that they would kill him if he didn't cooperate and he figured he may as well take money and live to spend it. That plan was flawed only because I had lived.

I was sure Ramon's brother had been informed by the statement Steinman had made to David while in his office. As any macho drug lord whose brother had been imprisoned and whose business had been hurt could be predicted to do, he would retaliate if he knew who to hit. I was sure Steinman couldn't tell me anymore than I now knew.

It only took one day, and half of a night to rid the world of Steinman. After the first sharks arrived more appeared in quickly increasing numbers until there were enough in the area to drag what remained of Steinman behind the boat letting them take as much as they wanted in large chunks.

He was alive though, barely, right up until a large gray shark took his hips apart and left a gaping hole for his entrails to be eaten by other smaller sharks in a feeding frenzy. His torso was devoured in a matter of minutes leaving only his head that the big gray returned to take. After disposing of our bait we hosed the deck and went to bed feeling that the world would be a better place. We slept like babies for the rest of the night.

The next day we rose early to head back to Galveston and return the boat. The owner was happy to see us back early with a big tip for having pointed out such an excellent fishing spot. He explained our tackle was to light for the size fish in that particular area. Maybe next time we visit he could help out on board and provide us with appropriate equipment. We thanked him for his help and assured him he would be contacted when we returned to the area.

David called Jack and told him that although we had fished until we ran out of bait we hadn't even managed to catch a cold. Jack understood the meaning and said there would be other times and maybe we should try using different bait on the next trip.

He let us know the girls were fine and having a great time and not to hurry back. I think he was enjoying the new pussy I had sent him. I was glad to hear it wasn't going to waste and decided not to waste any in Houston. We checked into a hotel on the beach on asked the desk clerk about local clubs. He told me to go to the forth floor and follow the music.

The hotel's club was all we could have expected. It was upscale and the women and drinks were both of high quality. We knew we were going to get laid as soon as we walked in. There were friendly women everywhere and men were outnumbered two to one.

We had found a home away from home where most of the women were away from home, and their husbands. They were looking for a secret fling they could take home and fantasize about, when they fucked their boring husbands. We were not going to disappoint any of them.

A woman with dark brown hair and tits that nearly fell out of a tight low cut sweater wiggled over to our table. She bent over placing her hands on the table giving me full view of her cleavage and said," Hi, I'm Catrina and I'm only here for one night."

Being the gentleman that I am, I naturally invited her to sit with me. She did, and chose to sit on my lap. She put her arms around my neck and rubbed her enormous tits in my face. "I really do miss being held at night. Can you help me?", she said batting her long lashes at me. She pouted and gave my face another tit rub.

"I think I can help you with that. At least for one night.", I volunteered.

I can be so helpful sometimes. I don't think anyone else would have been willing to let her walk by. She was pretty and as hot as a bitch dog in heat. I could have waited and made her beg some more, but I was in a good mood and wanted to celebrate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.