Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 6: The Turning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Turning - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I awoke to the sound of music and laughter coming from outside. From a window in the hall I saw men and women in the pool playing like children. It was almost dark and they were all naked except for the apron Jack was wearing. He was overseeing a large grill. I grabbed the robe and left to investigate the aroma drifting my way.

I walked into a scene reminiscent of a roman bath. Women and men were playing and swimming nude and no one was with anyone in particular. Laughter and shouts mixed with music while food and drink were in good supply. Jack motioned to a chair, I sat down next to him as he handed me a cold beer.

"How do you like your steak?", he asked.

"With a cold beer and warm, beautiful women.", I replied.

"Grab a plate and eat your fill, there's plenty of both. Your clothes are in the laundry room, they've been washed and are ready when you are. I hope you stay for a while, it's just starting to get interesting."

Jack sat and told me about the group. I drank another beer while I ate my steak and watched the antics of the naked people around me. I had already met Jim, David and Nikki. Jack named the rest and pointed them out as they romped in the water.

Anna was a tall frosted blond. Her hair anyway. She was the friendliest woman in the pool. The guys would grab a handful of tit or ass when she came close enough, and she came close enough regularly. She didn't pull away, until they released her to move on.

Tera was a happy redhead; an oxy moron. She had freckles on her big tits that bounced around as much as she did. Her cunt was covered by the same flaming red hair. She was a natural woman that seemed to be enjoying a lot of attention from the men in the group.

Robin was the doe-eyed brunette that had ignored me when I arrived. She was even better looking naked, but then really pretty women usually are. She was slim and fit, with medium sized tits that had the kind of nipples that were always erect and demanding attention. She was not as friendly as the other women, but she was by far the prettiest. She shaved her snatch to a thin line above her clit. It showed off her pouting cunt lips very well.

Things started looking up when Nikki and Tera left the others in the pool to join us on the deck. They were wet, naked and in the mood to cop a buzz. Jack produced a slim joint that didn't appear to be big enough for one person, but I've learned not to judge people, or joints, from their appearance.

Nikki sat in Jack's lap and took her turn after Jack fired the bad boy up. Tera sat opposite of me and had to stretch to take the doobie from Nikki. Her heavy tits hung down from her chest and I couldn't help admiring her assets. She saw me ogle her body and smiled, unashamed, as she sat back to take a toke.

"You want some?", she asked.

"Yes I do, and a hit on that joint would be ok too.", I said, and we both smiled.

We smoked the whole joint as I sat and gazed across at flaming red paradise. Tera wasn't a bit bashful and she felt comfortable showing off her body. She flirted with me, flashing me an occasional better look at her cunt.

We all had a serious buzz going. That little doobie was some kick-ass weed. Nikki and Jack were kissing between tokes while Tera was telling me about herself. I knew she would fuck me before the evening was over.

During our conversation the splashing in the pool had stopped. My attention was drawn in that direction by Tera's quick glances, and smiles. Her smiles were justified.

Robin was lying back on a towel as David devoured her neatly trimmed snatch. Her legs were propped on his shoulders as he licked and sucked her sweet pie. She shook her wild mane and pulled his hair as she ground her pussy onto his mouth.

Jim and Anna were doing a water dance. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he held the small of her back. She leaned back to the water and he supported her there floating in his embrace. He gently pumped into her as they swayed in the cool, clear water. She was the picture of relaxation as she was being slowly taken.

When I returned my attention to present company, Nikki was on her knees with her face in Jack's lap. Tera watched them as she absently fingered her clit, then invited me to take over as she tasted the wetness from her finger.

I knelt between her long legs as she moved to the edge of her chair and put her wet finger in my mouth. I kissed her breasts and slowly moved down her firm body. She gasped as I licked her clit the first time, drawing attention from Jack and Nikki.

Nikki raised her face from Jack's cock, to smile and say," I knew he would like it here."

Jack grunted his agreement and pushed her head back onto his neglected rod. She took him back into her mouth and bobbed up and down on his member before going after his balls. Jack had had enough teasing and rose to bend Nikki into the chair as he moved to fuck her from behind. Nikki cooed as he entered her pulling her ass to him as he drove into her.

Tera's body was responding to my administrations. She ran her fingers through my hair and continued her gasping and whispered to me how much she liked my actions.

"I want to sit on your face.", Tera gasped as she guided me onto my back. She kneeled over my face fed me her cunt. I continued eating her out until she was near orgasm.

She pulled her clit from between my lips and breathlessly positioned herself over my hard, throbbing cock. She was ready to fuck. Her eyes grew wide as she slid all the way down my thick shaft. After only a few moments she was in the throws of an intense orgasm.

She humped my meat, squealing and gasping as she came. Her body stiffened as her pussy constricted to the point she had to stop humping me. She had me in a love grip that wouldn't let either of us go until her orgasm softened her incredible grasp.

As she relaxed, I began to slide in her again. Her cunt was twitching in the aftermath of her orgasm when she crumbled onto my chest. I held her there and said the sweet things she wanted to hear as she regained her breath.

Jack, meanwhile, continued to vigorously fuck Nikki from behind. She was coming every minute or two with those mini orgasms she had experienced on the ride to the haven.

Tera was whispering her satisfaction with me when Jack instructed her to give him a hand. She rose from my still hard, unsatisfied cock and went to him. She lay between his legs and sucked his balls and licked Nikki's clit as he fucked Nikki like a dog. Jack noticed Tera departure from me was premature, and that I was still in need of release.

"Come over here and have a seat.", he said, pointing to the chair Nikki was leaning into.

I sat in the chair Nikki vacated with her upper body and she took me into her mouth as she was continually fucked and licked from behind and beneath.

Nikki was in paradise as she took it from three people working both ends. Her excitement was heightened by Tera attention to her clit. She swallowed me whole as Jack pounded into her mercilessly. Her orgasm swept over her and she withdrew me from her mouth to moan as a major orgasm shook her entire being. She came what seemed like eternity as she was fucked hard from behind.

The last rigors of ecstasy were shaking her body when Jack pulled out of her pulsating cunt to shoot his load onto Tera face. Tera sucked him clean then placed his sated cock back into Nikki's pussy. Nikki cooed as he continued to stoke into her body. She was completely spent. Tera was happy. Jack had cum and I sat with a neglected hard-on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.