Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 13: The Massacre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Massacre - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

We arrived at the haven the next afternoon and were greeted by a joyous crowd of familiar faces. Everyone was glad to see us back. Jack invited us in with open arms and I took him aside and handed him twenty percent of the money we had taken from Steinman. He took it and whistled as he fanned it, estimating the bundle's value.

"There must be near fifty grand here.", he said with a smile. "You know you don't have to do this."

"I called you for help and you were there when I needed you. That's worth an even split if I can trust my family's safety to you. You deserve as much as any of us."

David and Jim held up their bags and gave him a thumbs up. They were happy with their cut as well. None of us had expensive habits so the cash would go along way for all of us. And it never hurts, if you commit murder, to keep your accomplices happy. Even if the victim was a piece of shit.

The girls came running downstairs and immediately threw themselves around my neck and smothered me with kisses. Steve suffered the same fate, being lavished with attention from two beautiful, identical women. We were glad to be among a increasing number of friends. There was going to be a celebration in our honor that evening.

Meredith was really glad to see David home. Jack nudged me with an elbow and told me he thought they were developing into an item. David looked like a giant next to her small frame. She looked like the safest woman in the world gently cradled in his strong arms.

Jim stowed his gear and went to the pool where he was surrounded by naked, beauties who wanted all the details of his trip. A devout single man seems to be, who all women want to marry.

It seems normal to me now, how someone could be in love with one person and still feel love for another. I couldn't have chosen between Tera and Lori. I love them both and they love me, but all the while there is no jealousy if we choose to be with someone else. When all is said and done we all know where home is and who loves us.

The party that broke out after our arrival was equal to any you could imagine. The food was good the beer was cold and the women were hot. The men in this group were ready to satisfy each one of them as often as they required.

Pleasure knew no limits. People were fucking and partying with wanton abandon. Nude, beautiful women were running around fucking and sucking whoever they could hold on to long enough to make them cum. Drunken fornication was the theme of the party. Men and women alike were satisfying every desire. People were going wild, not caring who they were with, as long as they were with at least one other person.

Jack waved me over, the music was so loud it was impossible to speak in normal tones. He told me that he was fond of Lori and she had just shown him how she liked to fuck big cocks. He and another man had to team up to fill her pussy. She took both of them in her cunt and stroked herself and them until they all three blew their load. She had told him that she had only had that much cum in her at once when she had fucked a horse.

He wanted to know if that was true. I simply nodded and went after a stray bit of pussy that had come around to massage my shoulders. I pulled the bitch down right in front of everyone and started fucking her on the spot. She wasn't ashamed, and grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper into her cunt as I fucked her hard, ball-slapping her ass. She shouted that she was going to cum and Jack decided to have a turn with her.

As my cum ran down the crack of her ass he mounted the bitch before she could get on her feet and fucked her just as hard. She came a second time before he blew his wad on her tits and pulled her to her feet. He smacked her on the ass and told her to take that to Nikki. She obliged by running straight to Nikki and told her Jack had sent her a gift. Nikki licked the cum off the girls tits while she they finger fucked in a standing position.

The young beauty was surrounded by three more men before she could get away from Nikki and they each took her doggy style. By the time they had finished with her, her legs were weak and she had to be helped to a chair where she sat on her sore pussy for a while before getting up to continue with her personal quest to fuck every man there.

As night was falling I asked Jack how many of these forty odd people were werewolves. His reply chilled me.

"All of them."

The evening rolled along and everyone was having a great time. Jack had disappeared earlier and reappeared from the direction of the barn. He had Lori and Tera in tow.

Lori was holding on to his arm to steady herself. I suspected she had proven to him that she could fuck a horse. Tera held her other arm, more in an act of love, than to help support her. They were approaching the circle of light around the party when all hell broke loose.

Something in my mind screamed at me to move. I was transforming into beast form before I was out of my chair. I leaped onto the roof of the garage, vaulting from a low wall separating the patio from the pool area. I was above the lights and almost invisible from below.

The gunfire broke out an instant later and went on for at least five minutes. Bodies were sprayed with bullets as people ran for cover, only to run into crossfire. Bullets ripped through the roof of the main house as gunmen fired from inside. The gunmen were moving in, slowly closing the circle and searching for new targets. Gunfire and bullets were coming from everywhere.

Steve took two rounds in his right leg before going down behind a pile of bodies who had been trying to get behind the wall that I had used to gain the roof. Jack and the girls were far enough away to take cover and were changing into wolf form as I watched them enter the brush.

Gunmen came into view from the edge of the darkness. As more people fell they came in closer to finish off the survivors. They were the same type of assassin who had attacked my home. Fully automatic weapons firing into a crowd with an occasional shotgun blast.

Hundreds of rounds were spent in only minutes. Until all the shooting stopped at once. The order had been given to move in and search for survivors. Twenty gunmen were surrounding Jack's friends and family.

Five more came out of the house and joined the group outside. The wounded were shot at close range and anyone who moved was shot until they quit moving. The assailants were converging on a central location, Steve.

"You were at the house in El Paso. Our surveillance cameras show you were there and took Ramon away. We want you and your friend.", one gunman said in passable English.

"Be careful what you wish for.", Steve said and rose on his good leg. The other was healing under the blood from the wound as he spoke. He was healed before the leader could reply. Steve stood in the middle of twenty-five gunmen and looked them in the eyes unafraid. The effect he had on the assassins was unnerving.

Jack, Tera, and Lori were closing in on the gunmen. I waited and watched as Jack gave them a nod sending two pissed off, bitch, werewolves into the middle of twenty-five gunmen who had surrounded themselves not expecting to have to shoot at anything else.

Steve pounced on the man nearest him on the same signal, changing in mid air. His victim saw the change from man to beast and shot blindly at him hitting three of his buddies killing them on the spot. Steve was hit twice in the same leg before he tore the mans head off and grabbed the next man to use as a shield.

Everyone must have thought of him as expendable. They all fired at once, focusing on Steve. The man was riddled with bullets as Steve carried him into the nearest group of gunman killing a man with each vicious rake of his claws and teeth. He was a meatgrinder and their ass was the beef.

Tera and Lori sprang from the shadows and started ripping men to shreds. They were killing quickly and causing confusion and terror among the enemy. The gunmen were shouting and firing their weapons into each other trying to hit the three fast moving assailants.

Jack was really pissed about the sanctity of his home being violated. He came out of nowhere the next second and caught a gunmen with each hand ripping his claws through their chests. He moved with the efficient speed of a practiced killer, roaring as he moved through the men spreading terror as he delt death with both hands.

The men nearest his first attack watched the hearts of their friends beat their last, through the gapping holes in their chests, and not Jack. He was on them before the hearts they were watching stopped beating and ripped their throats out to spray their nearest friends with a fountain of blood.

I came down from the roof behind five men. They were backing away from the carnage in front of them. They never knew I was behind them until the closest man to me had his throat torn out and he fell forward into his friends.

They hesitated staring at his bloody corpse and I was all over them. I tore a man's throat out with my canines tasting his warm blood as his neck snapped from the force of my attack. The other men around me died quickly and as easily as lambs at slaughter. The five men at my feet were bloody rags when I hurtled into the next pod of gunmen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.