Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 7: The Twins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Twins - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Steve stopped at a truckstop that evening seeking both food and information. He entered the diner looking tired and in need of a bath. He remembered the feeling of being a stranger in a unfriendly place and didn't like it. He had grown accustomed to being known to friends and towns people. The people in the cafe eyed him suspiciously as he went to a corner booth and surveyed them along the way. He was looking for a gossip, someone who would know the goings on of the town.

A waitress approached him to take his order with a warm smile and greeted him with hopes of earning a big tip. He ordered light and asked questions about her town and if she was married. Rachel accepted his inquiries as flirtation, and her being single and on the prowl she chatted with him like he was a new prospect at happiness.

Rachel came back often to refill his coffee cup and answer the questions he had asked. During the conversation he found out that she knew about almost anyone who had come into town recently. Her sister worked the front desk at the local motel and between the two of them they knew the comings and goings of most strangers to their town. She said she would be getting off work in about an hour and offered to show him around, if he wanted the company.

Steve, not being a fool, accepted her generous offer immediately. He needed a place to sleep and someone who knew the area. He ate slowly and didn't have to wait long for her to get off work.

Rachel came out of the back of the cafe looking like a different woman. Her apron and waitress uniform had been replaced with a spandex mini and high heels. Her blonde hair was released from the waitress bun to flow in natural waves over her shoulders. It was the kind of hair that looked good tossed over a silk pillow.

The spandex held the curves of a body built for speed. Long legs and a slim waist that blossomed into a rack that jumped out and said look at me. She was braless and showing signs that she was eager for Steve to give her a ride.

Steve recognized his good fortune when she strutted over to his table and propped a foot on the opposite bench to fasten a strap on her shoe. She smiled as she gave him a prolonged peek at her assets. Her blonde hair was natural and her fine haired bush covered a pink slit that was not confined by underwear.

After the show she took Steve by the hand and said," Let's go see what we can find in my little town."

Steve followed his new love out to his bike and mounted up offering her his bitch seat. She accepted with the poise of a woman familiar with such things.

"Where do we start?", Steve asked before firing up an engine that would silence further conversation.

"Just down this street to the first motel on the right. My sister works there. We can ask her about your friend.", Rachel replied.

Steve nodded and moved out to make the short trip to the motel. He didn't manage to go through all five gears before Rachel was pointing at a neon signed office in front of an adobe building that looked like a thousand others he had been in. Rachel pointed to the side parking area next to the office into which Steve maneuvered his bike.

"Come on in and meet Ronnie, she will know if your friend is in town.", Rachel said.

Steve grabbed his gear and followed the Barbie doll into the office. He was greeted by a mirror image of Rachel. A blonde goddess twin sister in the same dress and heels. He couldn't keep the smile off his face. They recognized his greed and stood arm in arm as introductions were made.

"Ladies, it's my pleasure to meet the two of you.", Steve cordially stated.

"Your pleasure is our goal.", the twins said in unison.

Ronnie had already determined I hadn't checked into any motel in town. She did offer a bit of gossip about a place outside town that bikers sometimes stayed. She suggested that he wait until morning because the ranch couldn't be seen from the road after dark.

Having exhausted the possibilities of finding his target, Steve happily accepted the twins offer of wine and song. Ronnie gave him a key to a room and promised to join them after her shift. The night clerk came on duty at eleven at which time Ronnie would be free to join the search party. The hunt would start in a room just next to the office and not venture out till dawn.

Steve was just lucky that way.

He and Ronnie went to the room and waited for her sister before starting the festivities. Steve sat at a small table in front of the window until Ronnie arrived. Rachel greeted her sister with a slow, wet kiss.

"We are very close and share everything.", Rachel said.

Steve smiled as they joined him at the table. There was only two chairs and the twins shared the other. Rachel sat in Ronnie's lap with her arm around her sister.

"We know there is a biker dive outside town, but you'll never find it in the dark.", Ronnie began.

Rachel concluded," So you may as well spend the night and look in the morning."

Steve agreed and noticed Ronnie's hand slipping under Rachel's short skirt. Ronnie purred to her sister and began nuzzling Rachel's ear. Ronnie's own excitement grew as she continued to work her hidden magic. Rachel closed her eyes and gave Ronnie control of her body. Ronnie pushed her finger into her sister's cunt and purred even more as she masturbated her sister for Steve to watch.

Steve stood to explain he needed a bath and would join the two in a few moments.

"We'll join you now.", they replied together.

Steve was delighted at the prospect of soaking in a hot-tub with these two beauties. It seems management has it's privileges. Ronnie had reserved the only room so equipped earlier that day expecting her sister to join her. Steve was just a bonus that sweetened the stew.

The twins caught Steve at the tub's edge and playfully began removing his clothes. They joked as they stripped his shirt asking him which of them had the best breasts. They peeled the spandex and stood before Steve in nothing but high heels. Steve couldn't see any difference in the twin racks. They had made an effort to be exactly the same in appearance. Right down to the matching nipple rings.

It was when Steve dropped his pants to reveal his blessings that almost started a catfight. The girls both moved at once wanting first chance at the hog between his legs. It was up to Steve to keep the peace.

"Alright girls there's enough to go around. No need to rush.", Steve promised.

The twins settled for a promise and removed each others shoes before joining Steve in the tub. He was enjoying the water as much as he enjoyed the view of the sisters' bodies. His excitement increased considerably when they each took a side and began washing him.

They were very pleased to see his massive cock at full attention before they had even touched it. They both took a handful of Steve's cock and stroked him in tandem. There was indeed enough to go around.

Steve raised himself to sit on the edge of the tub allowing the sisters full access to his meat They took turns alternately sucking and licking his balls and the head of his cock.

"I think you girls should help each other along as we go.", Steve suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.