Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 11: Rancho Fiesta

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Rancho Fiesta - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Steve and I returned to my ranch to be greeted by a house full of people. Tera and Lori decided to have a party and had invited some of the local people to come over and get to know their neighbors. I knew most of them but had not socialized with them because of what I did for a living. They thought of me as more of a criminal than the people I hunted. Steve excused himself to go home and clean up for the party. I excused myself to do the same.

Upstairs I was surprised to see, that in my three day absence, my bedroom had been redecorated. New carpet had been installed and the walls had been painted. A new bedroom suite had replaced the old one. Tera came in behind me and explained it was necessary to get rid of any lingering evidence. I had to admit it brightened the room and gave it a pristine look of freshness. I guess remembering it covered with blood, almost anything would seem more festive.

Tera kissed me on the cheek and told me to be sure everyone saw how happy Lori and I were together. I was also suppose to treat her like Lori's cousin from out West. She kissed me in a not very cousinly way and left me naked and ready to step into the shower. I stood in the hot stream of water letting it massage my body as I reviewed the past few days. I was content with my new life and it had the potential to settle into a relatively normal routine.

I joined the crowd downstairs after dressing in comfortable clothes. Jeans and a T-shirt are my normal at home dress and it fit the casual style of the party. The clothes I had shredded during my hunting trip would have to be burned in the morning. I didn't want to have to explain why they were soaked in blood and torn to shreds.

Our guests were already drinking to excess and eating everything that Lori and Tera brought out of the kitchen. The girls didn't show a bit of nervousness over having strangers in a house where a bloody murder had been committed only three days before. I knew this party had been staged for appearances. I was congratulated on my new promotion several times. I played along, suspecting there had to be a reason for the party.

Lori and Tera were working the people like cattle. They mixed and moved from one group to another, sometimes taking a person by the arm and leading them to another group to be sure everyone mingled with everybody else.

I watched and drank and shook hands with men I hadn't met before that evening. Women introduced themselves and I could smell the desire coming from them. They had drank to the point that they were feeling loose. The problem was there was a disproportionate number of women to men. Someone would have to share.

When Steve returned he took me aside to talk a little business leaving the drunken men flirting with the horny women and my girls applying more free whiskey and food. The whole thing looked like it could turn into a thirty-something orgy at any time.

Steve and I went out onto the patio where he whispered to me in a voice so low only an animal could have heard, that a surveillance van was sitting just outside my property. He recognized the antenna and had seen a driver ready at the wheel. There were no directional microphones attached to it, so someone inside had to be in radio contact. But who?

We went back to the party with a plan. I took Lori aside and explained to her what was going to happen. She smiled and went to Tera repeating the plan. They both gave me big smiles and went to work pouring drinks and rubbing their perky tits on the men, raising their hopes of getting laid.

The women in the party were just as drunk and feeling as friendly as any I've encountered in or out of a brothel. This was going to be the biggest fuck party in recent history. Naked people were going to be everywhere, with no place to hide a wire, or they would identify themselves by leaving.

Steve and I worked the women giving them a feel and an occasional kiss to get things rolling. The first woman to commit to a fling had come with her husband. She gave in when she saw him in a corner talking to Lori, who was fondling his crotch, while his back was turned to the crowd.

Susan kissed me on the mouth and told me she wasn't going to be alone and her husband was on his on. Tera came out of the kitchen leading a man by his hormones. He followed her to me and said that her friend Matt wanted to be with someone new.

I introduced him to Susan and suggested they try the bedroom behind the stairs. Susan took him by the hand and led him away. She looked back at me, leaving me with the impression that she would rather fuck me. I gave her a similar look, as if to say before the night was over, she would.

Steve took two women to the pool and was undressing them as they prepared for a late night dip. The two lusting women were followed by a man I had seen in town only a couple of times. The blonde clinging to Steve as he waded her naked into the water was the man's girlfriend of two years. The other woman was his wife of two and a half.

The man introduced himself to Steve as Woody, and made no objection to Steve squeezing his wife's bare ass as they all got to know each other better. The man's wife, Teri, led him to his girlfriend and kissed her on the mouth before she kissed Steve then her husband in slow wet passion that dissolved into a churning tangle of groping and touching before my attention returned to the remaining guests.

Lori had a big man holding out in a corner that Tera went to help her with. As Lori fondled her intended prey Tera walked up behind him and reached around him to caress his chest. She rubbed her body on him as she whispered in his ear. He didn't stand a chance. He turned and was led up the stairs where they all three disappeared at the top landing.

The crowd was getting into the swing of things and people were kissing openly and looking for places to get naked. A few more went to the pool, while four others were on the sofa making out like teenagers.

The whole party was getting wild. Two women took off their blouses and were introducing themselves to men and women alike. The men were asked to taste the new body lotion they were wearing. The women were asked to allow them to smell their perfume. When they smelled they also tasted and kissed their victims necks and throats. More clothes were lost as the remaining people gave up trying to resist as they were seduced one and two at a time.

The breakdown was complete, with the exception of one woman who couldn't be had by anyone. She was my target. I released the woman I held in an embrace and gave her to two women eating pussy in front of the fireplace. She was drawn down into the arms of female lovers for the first time. She didn't resist, but instead took one lover to her breast while the other went down on her. The tenderness and relief from repressed desires was not what she had expected. She would never be the same.

My target meanwhile, was headed for the door. She walked right into my arms before she knew I had moved to intercept her. Her surprise was apparent by the way she stiffened and drew in her breath. I held her gently and smiled my most charming smile.

"Hello. I hope you're not about to leave. The party is just getting started.", I said as I gently guided her back into the den.

"Hello.", she said quietly," I'm not sure if I'm ready for this kind of party."

"You never know until you try.", I said inviting her to sit at the foot of the stairs and talk some more.

"I've never done anything like this and I don't think of myself as that kind of person."

"What kind of person is that?", I asked.

"The kind that fucks people they're not in love with.", she said as if I should know.

"What's your name?", I asked.

"Sharon, I'm new in the area and wanted to meet my neighbors."

"Well, I'm your neighbor. Why don't we go somewhere we can talk in private?"

"I came with my friend John, who seems to have vanished.", she said scanning the room.

"Well, let's go look for him. And then maybe you can cum with me."

Sharon blushed at my pun, and then dazzled me with a smile. I would have been a happy man if I hadn't suspected she was there to set me up. We stood to go up the stairs, but she hesitated.

"We can go look in the pool if you like.", I offered.

She didn't, thinking the water would only be an excuse to get her naked. Instead she chose to search the upstairs bedrooms.

"A great plan", I thought, " That's much safer."

She was as cute as she was petite. She was only about five feet tall and a size three that was distributed well. She had trusting eyes of a lustrous green, that showed genuine excitement. She took my hand and led the way in search of John.

We stopped at the master bedroom and saw Lori sitting on John's face while Tera sucked his cock with a great deal of enthusiasm. She watched for a moment before turning and burying her face in my chest. She had been tossed over for a sure thing. She was hurt.

She looked up into my eyes with tears welling up and said." Take me somewhere else. I don't want to see anymore."

I picked her up and carried her out of the house. The pool area was crowded with people fucking in and out of the water. She hid her face and held on tighter. I swept past the pool and down the path to the stables. The noise faded and she began to relax as we entered the barn.

I sat her on a bale of hay and she wiped the tears from her eyes and touched her fingers to my lips wanting them to be kissed away. I kissed her finger tips and kneeled at her feet waiting for her to make the next move. She was unsure and I didn't want to rush her.

I waited as she opened her shirt revealing smooth flawless skin. She pulled me to her and cradled my face in the warmth of her firm breasts. She purred as I caressed her. She stroked and kissed my face, then said the words I wanted to hear.

"I want to fuck you.", she whispered.

I stood in front of her and removed my clothes. She was happy with my well defined body. Her eyes swelled as she surveyed the size of my cock.

"Be gentle. I've never had anything so big."

If she was lying, it was the best line I'd heard in a while. She rose to kiss me as she let her shirt drop from her shoulders. We kissed as I unzipped her short skirt and dropped it to her feet. She was a vision in a thong and heels. Her nipples rose demanding attention. I kissed them gently as I caressed her ass and slowly expanded my exploration.

Sharon's breathing was becoming hurried and I listened as her heart beat faster. I could smell her desire before I ever touched the wetness hidden behind the small silk triangle between her legs.

I was rock hard when I peeled the thong down her hips and she spread her legs slightly letting the last vestige of politeness fall to the floor. She felt as light as a feather when I lifted her and held her to me. She looked directly into my eyes and I saw the spark of erotic desire. She didn't want just a roll in the hay.

I cupped her ass in both hands as she clung to me wrapping her legs around my waist. My rod was nudging her wet lips as she messaged her clit on the head of it without taking me inside.

I carried her as she clit fucked me to an area of the stables that contained a sling for supporting animals with leg injuries. Chains hung from large timbers in the ceiling supporting a cradle of meshed leather straps.

Sharon smiled as I laid her in the cradle and kissed my way down her stomach to her engorged pussy. Her juices had the scent and flavor of strawberries. She placed her heels at the back of my shoulders pulling me face first into the folds of her cunt.

She caressed her own tits as I sucked her swollen clit and explored her pussy with one finger. She grasped my head and guided me to the places she wanted touched. I removed my finger and replaced it with my searching tongue. She humped my face wildly as she neared her first orgasm.

"Shove your finger in my ass.", she demanded.

I gave her want she wanted. I pushed my wet finger into her asshole as deeply as I could reach. She gasped and humped and cried to pagan gods as she came for several thrashing minutes. Her immediate needs had been met, but she was not finished. I hadn't started, and she wanted more.

"Fuck my pussy. Give it to me slow and easy. I want this to last.", she said.

I stood at the foot of the cradle and spread her legs, hooking her heels in the top of the sling. Sharon stroked my shaft and rubbed the end into her soaking pussy. She was very wet and needed the lubrication. Her cunt had to stretch just to get the end of my cock into her. She gasped slightly as she managed the first inch. She was incredibly tight.

I fucked her with just the end of my cock until she had relaxed and her pussy began to accept more of me. I slowly gave her more until she was taking half my cock. Her cunt was tiny and it enveloped me like a second skin. The slow pace was driving me wild. I wanted to be completely inside this beautiful creature.

I felt the end of my cock hit bottom and Sharon gasped. She pushed gently on my chest and said," That's enough."

I began rocking the cradle pushing into her and sending it away from me. It would return to impale her on me without any effort at all. She rode the gently swaying cradle as I slowly fucked her filling her to her limits of depth and girth. She was in paradise and soon responding to the constant effortless movement.

I was relaxed and could have gone on all night of needed. My cock slid all the way out of Sharon and all the way to her womb on each stroke. Her pussy was given enough time to accommodate me and was allowing me to enter her deeper as I continued to rock her in the cradle. I slowly caressed her everywhere I could reach.

It didn't take more than twenty minutes of slow fucking for her to expand enough to handle all of my cock. My balls were pressing against her asshole each time she would swing back to me. Sharon felt this and smiled knowing she was pleasing me.

Her orgasm swelled as she took my slow deep strokes. As she began to cum she wrapped her legs around me pulling herself onto me. Her cunt rippled around me sucking me into her. She short stroked me squeezing me with her legs. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me driving deep into her cunt.

I felt every inch of my cock being squeezed into a constricting sheath of warm flesh. My balls slapped her twitching asshole as she came with every muscle in her body. She cried out as waves of pleasure drove her to an animal state of mind. She continued crying out in wordless wails as she thrashed in the cradle. She came hard, unaware of anything outside of her cunt.

She looked at me with glazed eyes and grunted," I want to feel you cum inside me."

I bent over her to take her into my arms and pumped into her with all I had. I slammed into her repeatedly until I released my load deep inside her clutching body. She responded making more satisfied noises while she sucked my cock with her incredible pussy.

I straightened up pulling Sharon with me to sit at the edge of the cradle still holding my cock deep inside her and kissed her as we continued to gently rock in short movements. Sharon held on to me and told me she could go for some more if I was willing to fuck her in the ass this time.

I was talked into it.

At that moment two men moved past the barn door. They were focused on the house and didn't expect anyone to be that far away from the party. The hair on my neck stood up and I tensed from head to foot. Sharon hadn't been wired and I knew there was still a threat at large.

I whispered to Sharon to remain silent and hidden while I found out what they were up to. She was nervous but understood there were dangers involved in my line of work and cooperated fully. I moved out of the barn silently and took a line of approach to intercept the two intruders before they arrived at the house.

They were armed, but not expecting an attack from behind. I struck quickly rendering the first man unconscious with a sharp blow from a axe handle I had picked up as I left the barn. The second man was so taken back by a naked man attacking his friend he hesitated, and was disarmed.

I wanted this man able to talk. He was going to tell me why he was here and anything else I wanted to know, or else. He only spoke Spanish. I put one and one together and came up with the Ramon Adame case. He had a fully automatic assault rife similar to the ones I had seen in El Paso. He kept looking around as if expecting help to arrive. I relized then that there were more than two intruders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.