Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 1: Big D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Big D - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

My wife Lori and I had owned a ranch in Texas for five years when she asked if she could keep a colt from our spring crop to raise and train for herself. She said it would keep her in shape. I didn't think she needed any help with that, she looked great. Her natural red hair cascades in flowing curls over her tanned shoulders. Her tits seem to defy gravity. Her perfectly hairless ass tops a pair of long legs that have held me in their loving embrace more often than I can count.

These things attracted me to her, but it is her mind that keeps me coming home. There are pretty women everywhere, but one with inventiveness, natural curiosity, and can find joy in everyday life are rare.

Lori was true to her word. Everyday for a year she was there to care for, love, and train the colt. She named him "Big D", D for short. I'm convinced that D felt this love and returned it with gentleness and genuine love for her. I was glad she had someone to talk to, even if he was a horse. Isolated ranches can be lonely sometimes.

One evening, I returned home from a relatively successful trip. I was glad to be back somewhere nobody wanted to kill me for returning them to jail. I had been cut just above my belt on my left side during the arrest. It had only required eight stitches to close. I was lucky the guy had only produced a switchblade and not a 9 mm. But, even though he had marked me for life, I was in much better shape than the bastard who cut me.

I parked my truck in the garage and patted my second love as I passed her on my way into the house. My 1100cc Yamaha, Virago. I intended to spend some time with her after I had rested and healed. I walked into the den, dropping my bag of gear next to the door, and called to Lori that I was home.

Dryfuss, our Great Dane, was glad to see me, but Lori was not in the house. She was normally eager to see me after a long trip. I decided she was probably at the barn tending to evening chores. I left Dryfuss whining inside the patio door to prevent a stampede and went to check the stables. As I approached the barn, I heard Lori's soothing voice as she spoke to D.

My first glimpse of her was one to remember. She was wearing a cut off T-shirt that struck her just below her ample tits. The bottom of those soft orbs peeked from underneath the thin cotton material when she reached up to wash D's neck. The shirt itself was doing very little to hide her. It was soaked and clinging to her like a second skin. Her nipples were erect and plainly outlined in the thin material. The water ran from her shirt down a firm abdomen and into her cut-off jeans. They were so short, she had lost the use of the back pockets and there wasn't much more than a seam that ran through hairless paradise to the zipper. I stopped and quietly admired the work she had done staying in shape.

Lori had bathed D and was rinsing him. She continued when she approached his sheath with no uncertainty. D showed her how much he loved her, by dangling his cock for her to rinse. She rinsed and stroked it off a couple of times. I then witnessed what, to this day, still gives me a hard-on.

Lori dropped the hose and began stroking D's cock as if he were her lover. I knew he was, as soon as she began licking the end of his thickening cock. Only moments later, she deep throated a good portion of his meat.

She stripped off the T-shirt and stepped out of the shorts to kneel beside him, naked and beautiful. She continued sucking and stroking his impressive member with one hand, while using the other to finger fuck her pussy. She was working her slit over hard, stretching her opening, making her pussy wet and pliant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.