Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 9: Home Coming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Home Coming - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I parked my bike in the garage thinking Lori would either meet me at the door, or be waiting in ambush. I was eager to find which would be true. I entered the house the same as before, I dropped my gear beside the door and gave a low whistle for Dryfus. He didn't come to me wanting affection as usual. I thought Lori may have left me taking my dog with her after the abuse she had suffered at my hands during my last home-coming. I knew she would have heard my bike in the garage. I quietly continued through the house on guard for attack.

The house was dark and I left the lights out. I didn't need them, I could see in the dark and I knew I was alone on the bottom floor of my own house. I heard muffled voices coming from upstairs and sought their source.

Outside our bedroom I stopped and listened with very keen ears, to the voices coming from inside. My wife was talking with a man about insurance claims, and that I had a dangerous job. The man was having doubts that an intruder killing me as payback for his arrest would be believed.

I felt myself changing in response to my anger and the threat of danger. I experienced the euphoric state of being out of my body and watched myself change into a beast. I was aware of danger and that a natural instinct for survival had taken over. The beast would live if nobody else did.

My wife was confidant that she could do the killing if the stranger wasn't man enough. I felt the man's pride being crushed even in my unsympathetic state. He agreed to kill me and she agreed to share the money and her bed with him.

I was fully transformed when I shattered the door tearing it from it's hinges. The man stood frozen, facing a pissed off werewolf that wanted to eradicate the threat to it's life. I stretched to my full height of nearly eight feet of muscle and teeth and claws and roared with the wrath of a thing betrayed.

The man, less than an human arm length from me, shit his pants. I roared again flexing the muscles that screamed to be used to kill. I was not remorseful. I didn't want to understand his feelings or be careful not to violate his rights. An entire lifetime of forced restraint was released, and the animal I had become, reacted on instinct.

I lashed out to strike the man in the face. The iron-hard claws cut through his flesh like butter, leaving the right side of his head cut to the bone and the flesh hanging loosely to his bare skull. The power of the blow sent him across the room into a heap of shit and blood, but he was still alive.

Lori ran to her nightstand and retrieved her handgun. She was holding the pitiful.38 on me as I shifted my attention to the second threat in the room. She recognized she was now the center of an invading beast's attention. She raised the weapon to chest level and fired.

I watched her raise the gun in slow motion as she prepared to kill me. I saw the weapon's hammer start it's decent and moved in that instant. My quickness saved me from any serious damage. The bullet creased my left arm leaving a bloody gash in it's wake. I continued to move as she opened her eyes to see what she had killed. She never got a second chance to fire the gun. In a blink I had covered the distance between us and taken the gun from her hand.

Lori's eyes opened to find her standing face to chest with a monster. She raised her eyes to look into the face of death and somehow saw through the beast, to see me. It was to much for her to grasp. She fainted, and fell at my feet. My bloodlust was not satisfied.

The man stirred, drawing my attention and anger back to himself. His eyes opened as I slowly walked across the room to grasp the skin of his chest and raise him from the floor before I ripped that same skin from his body letting him fall once more to the floor. A scream of primal rage came from my throat, while one of unimaginable pain came from his.

I was toying with him like a cat would play with a mouse. And like a cat when the mouse weakly tried to fend me off by kicking me I caught his leg and broke it like a twig at the knee. The man's pain released him from further endurment of any more torture. He passed out before he experienced his arms being torn off.

The blood loss from his wounds prevented him from regaining consciousness. It was just as well, he wouldn't have liked being disemboweled and tossed out a window with his guts trailing behind him.

My anger began to fade with the death of one of my intended assassins. The wound on my arm had already healed. My wife lay in a heap on the floor as her lover's body cooled on the lawn. I stood over her crumpled body and paused for a moment considering her fate.

Lori awoke from her faint to cower at the sight of me. She was more afraid when she saw that her lover was gone and only a bloody room remained. Her fear prevented her from taking any action, making her an easy victim.

I wrapped a clawed hand around her throat and raised her from the floor. She stood under her own strength and the movement rekindled her brain. She decided on the action she did best.

She stroked my chest and said," I like the changes you've made. Will you fuck me? You know I like bestiality."

I savagely threw her across the bed. She rolled off the other side and bounced onto the floor. She couldn't speak, or scream. She crawled backwards to the wall and rose to stand against it, ready for fight or flight. Her only hope of living was to sooth me from a murderous rage and hope I didn't kill her for sport.

"He didn't mean anything to me. I met him at a bar and he said he knew you. It was his idea. I thought we were just playing a game. You know how much I like games.", she lied poorly.

She spat out half truths in hopes of saving her life. The whore she had become did not appeal to me. The longer I listened the worse it became. I came to her and raised her with one hand off the floor and used a single razor sharp claw to cut her clothes off of her. The rage in me hadn't gone away, it had only shifted to a different kind of torture.

I dropped her to the floor and ripped off the remainder of my pants, exposing a cock in proportion to the rest of me. Lori knew what to do from that point. This was what she was good at.

Lori crawled on her knees into a position to suck the monstrous cock that swung from my crotch. She handed my meat gently hoping not to cause me to twist her head off. She massaged my huge balls and sucked my cock to life.

My hard-on was equal to that of her horse lover. Her fear decreased with each minute she sucked my cock. She hoped fucking me would convince me to spare her life, so she put all she had into it. She couldn't take me all into her mouth, but she stroked and choked until I was hard.

I grabbed her under her arms and pressed her to the wall. She dangled at least two feet above the floor and I held her there, as if she didn't weigh an ounce. She spread her legs and waited passively for my massive werewolf cock to enter her. I pressed the end of it into her and she gasped and tried to stop me.

She was helpless and could only squirm as I lowered her onto more of my shaft. Her feet were far from the floor and she was falling onto a cock that was much to big for her. She tore as I let her fall onto more of my cock. Her blood lubricated my cock as I stroked into her bloody cunt. She was thrashing against the wall and onto a dick no human woman could have accommodated.

The more she struggled the more I pushed into her, until she was dropped onto all fourteen inches of fat cock. She was being held onto me by her own weight and was unable to back off. She passed out from the pain. Her vagina had been torn apart and her womb had been ruptured.

Her blood ran down her legs as I continued to mercilessly fuck her. The warmth of her blood felt good running onto my balls as I sank deep into her, pressing them against her ass. After I came inside her I didn't care if she lived or died. I let her limp, jerking body fall to the floor.

Her actions didn't make since. There may have been more truth to her lies than I was willing to admit. I moved to the bed trying to think. It was during this time, after all threats had been eliminated, that I returned to my human form.

I sat and looked at the carnage around me and was shocked at how brutal I had been. It hadn't been enough to kill the man, I had to rip him to shreds. Lori was lying in a heap against the wall, bleeding internally. I sat taking in the scene and my shock turned to shame.

Lori stirred, waking enough to say," I really do love you. "

Her words sent me into action. I picked her up and moved her to the bed. She passed out again as the movement brought a new wave of pain. I knew Steve had come to get me on her word that she wanted me here. I didn't need to check that out. I had to make a decision. She lay bleeding to death from the internal injuries I had caused. She was still beautiful and I still loved her.

It was clear what had to be done if Lori was to live. I called Jack to ask him for his advice and help. He told me help was on the way and to do what I knew needed to be done. I went to the woman I had married and promised to love and care for forever and bit her, drawing a small amount of blood. I tasted it, lapping the wound like an animal and then I waited. Lori's bleeding eventually stopped, but she had lost a lot of blood.

I called Steve and told him about my homecoming. He agreed to come over and help.

"We need to do something about the mess on your lawn.", Steve said when he arrived upstairs. "She seems to be sleeping. Let's leave her alone and take care of that before it gets light."

He was right. There was a mess on the lawn. I went to get the tractor and scooped up the remains of the still unidentified man. I drove him to the back of the ranch and poured him into a deep ravine. Using the tractor I caved the sides of the ravine in on top of the corpse, causing several tons of rock and dirt to cover him. It would do for the time being.

I returned to the house. Steve was washing the grass down with a garden hose removing any visible blood stains and any bits of flesh that remained... We had a dry summer and the soil was in need of water and fertilizer. The waste water soaked into the sod and disappeared without a trace.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.