Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 2: Bad Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Bad Girl - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Lori my beautiful, sexy wife had just fucked a horse. I was mesmerized as she stood before me wiping horse cum from her chin, and greeted me as if it was a perfectly normal thing.

She approached me on shaky legs and repeated," I'm glad you're home.", then added," I missed you."

I was uncertain of a woman who fucks horses. I was certain, however, of the horse cum that ran down her legs and that she was sweating from her exertion. I was certain that she needed to be cleaned up, and I told her so.

"You're a nasty bitch." I blurted.

Lori reacted as if I had slapped her. She was angry, but fear also showed on her face. She was unsure of how I was taking this new development in our relationship. I had a hard-on and I wanted to fuck her raw, but how could I follow a horse and do her any good.

I reacted on instinct, forming a plan based on her uncertainty. To attack when in doubt and throw the other person on the defensive. As this beautiful woman came to me in need of understanding, I said sternly," On your knees slut!"

The fear in her eyes grew. She didn't know how to respond or what to do. So, she did as she was told. I knew she would obey me from that moment on and chose to take advantage of this new power.

"Suck my cock, whore!", I ordered her.

Lori responded immediately. She took out my cock and began sucking it like it contained her life force. She took me into her mouth swallowing my entire cock. My pleasure was obvious as I thrust into her warm wetness pulling her head to me each time she would take a breath.

She stroked my balls and moaned over my meat as I fucked her mouth. I lost control after only a short time and emptied my load down her throat. She drank my cum like it was nectar.

When I released her she licked and sucked my shaft to clean my cock, just as I had seen her do with the stud. She had finished with me, but I was not through with her.

"That was a good start. But before I'm done, you'll beg for a horse to fuck you."

Lori was shaking with a mixture of both fear and anger. I had never treated her this way. I loved the power I had over this sexy creature. That too was different, she wasn't a human being anymore. She was just an object to be used as I pleased.

"Crawl to the house bitch, or the whole town will know about your horse fucking."

Lori reluctantly began crawling along the path to our house. She looked over her shoulder as she started, looking worried and scared.

"Please, just tell me what you want, and I'll do it. Just don't tell anyone about this.", she begged.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!", I shouted. Lori recoiled, hanging her head as she continued to crawl.

I had been raised to respect women, even if some of them didn't deserve it, by a woman. That weight had just been lifted from my shoulders. I felt a release from all the crap I had been reared to accept as the truth. Things were going to change.

I continued walking behind my submissive wife and watching the sway of her beautiful ass. Her body glistened from the sweat, and her ass shone as the light reflected off the wetness that clung to her. My hard-on returned before we had covered half the distance to the house.

"Stop.", I commanded.

I stepped behind Lori and dropped my pants. She spread her legs allowing me full access to her treasures. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. I spanked her ass to remove the smile from her face and let her know that I was in charge.

She grunted from the sting, but did not resist.

I slid two fingers into her sloppy pussy lubricating them, only to pull them out and push them deep into her ass. She didn't even flinch. Instead, she pushed back receiving them, and began humping my fingers.

This was suppose to be punishment, not pleasure. I felt the need to make her repent. I lubricated the same two fingers on my other hand, and worked them into her ass as well.

Lori whimpered and stopped thrusting as I stretched her asshole. I finger fucked her until she began humping again, wordlessly begging me to fuck her. I didn't let her down. I shoved eight inches of cock into the huge cunt that had just fucked a horse to wet my meat.

She sighed as I fingered and fucked her in both slots. I pumped her sloppy pussy for only a moment before I withdrew, and replaced my fingers with the end of my cock. Lori looked back pleadingly as if to ask me to be gentle and show her the same love she felt for me.

That was not what she got. I slammed into her. She gasped as I penetrated her to my fullest. Her cries were of pain, not pleasure. She tried to pull away, but I held her to me. I withdrew almost out of her and thrust into her again just as savagely.

Lori wailed like an animal being tortured.

I ignored her crying and continued fucking her ass long and hard.

She sobbed and grunted in pain as I raped her. She bore the pain of my attack, afraid to resist. She knew our small town wouldn't accept her bestiality. She knew what I was doing to her was only a small measure of the suffering she would endure at the hands of our prudent neighbors. She submitted to the anal rape and suffered the searing pain unwilling to resist.

She didn't deserve this, but I only thought of myself and the pleasure of controlling her. I withdrew from her ass and shot my load onto her, smearing it into her crack. But, my orgasm was hollow. It was only the physical reaction of my efforts. Control and power had replaced love and emotion. The pleasure that comes from two loving people sharing themselves was missing.

I stood, fastening my pants, and watched her collapse to the ground crying and holding herself. She was pitiful, but my power trip would not allow me to feel pity. I had raped her. I looked at her as she wept and only felt the need to dominate her, and prolong her abuse.

"Crawl to the house, there's someone there who wants to see you.", I almost laughed. I was not myself, and I can't explain what drove me, but the abuse was going to continue.

Lori glared at me and I saw more anger than fear in her eyes. But her fear still forced her to obey. She was near the breaking point, but she rose to her hands and knees, and began crawling toward the house.

"Now we'll see if you're a real bitch.", I stated without emotion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.