Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 4: Headed West

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Headed West - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I needed some time, and space, to get past this latest turn of events. Lori was a special woman and I had abused her. She would have done anything I asked, to please me, and I mishandled it. I opened the cuffs with my hide-away key, grabbed my gear, and left. I thought she and Steve looked happy together as I walked out the door.

My last true love was waiting for me in the garage, and the road was calling to me. My only plan consisted of "Get the fuck out of here." I strapped down my gear and pushed my bike down the drive. I didn't fire it up until I was well away from the house.

It felt great to be on my bike and I began to relax at once. It was late and there was almost no traffic, giving me the room to let my bike stretch out a little. I picked a direction and let the ponies run. The warm air rushed over me and I let go of anything that wasn't directly in front of me. I rushed toward the West and freedom. For the next ten hours, I was the wind.

Dawn found me tired and hungry and in West Texas. I had was dead tired and due for a pit stop. I pulled into a truckstop to fill my bike's tank and then drove across the parking lot to fill my own. I backed in next to a customized Harley and went inside. I spotted the gypsy and his woman, at once.

Jack was about my age and wore the leather chaps and jacket typical of serious bikers. Nikki, his bitch, wasn't wearing much of anything. She was a big chested blond wearing a leather mini skirt and halter top, both showed off her flesh in a way that made her look slutty. A typical looking biker chick. I liked it.

Jack waved me over inviting me to join them. I sat on the opposite side of their booth and introduced myself. Nikki was glad to have someone new to talk to and only stopped long enough to let me order. She asked questions, without waiting for an answer. It didn't seem she was interested in answers anyway, only talking.

Jack and I just listened while we ate. Nikki, it seemed, wasn't hungry. After the meal we smoked and listened some more. During one of the brief breaks Jack asked," Where are you headed?"

"Nowhere.", I replied.

Jack considered this for a moment, then suggested I ride along with them. There were some friends of his in the next town. It sounded like a friendly offer, so I told him I would meet him after I got some sleep.

"You can sleep when you're dead.", he said, "You look like you could make a short ride and we have a place there, just made for R & R."

He sounded sincere, and friendly, so I accepted. We paid up and left.

Outside, he told Nikki to ride with me. If we were separated, she could show me the way. She was just as happy to ride behind a total stranger as anyone. She was another open minded girl. But, what the hell, she was going to rub my back with those big tits all the way there, so we cranked up and left.

Nikki hung on tight as we glided away. She put her face into my back and didn't try to speak after we were moving. Jack set an easy pace and I followed, enjoying the warmth of his woman's tits.

After some time on the road Nikki began moving her ass. She was feeling the good vibrations chicks get when there isn't anything between their clits and an 1100cc vibrator. She hugged me tighter and got hotter as we rode.

Jack watched his mirrors and knew from experience what was happening. He continued to watch as Nikki slid her hands down to my crotch and fondled me at 60 mph. She moaned as she rubbed her tits into my back and came for two miles. I was ready to stop and fuck her right there on the center stripe. My hard-on was straining against my pants as she stroked me through the denim.

The ride wasn't over yet. Nikki squeezed my balls moments later as she was stricken with her second orgasm. This intermittent action went on all the way to our destination. Grabbing me as she peeked and stroking me while she rested.

Nikki must have cum a half dozen times before Jack turned off on a secondary road at the outskirts of a small town. She relaxed and hugged me as she sighed with relief. We soon pulled up to a sprawling, two story hacienda and parked in the rear among an assortment of cars, trucks, and bikes.

Jack dismounted and said," She can't help herself. She loves to ride. Come on in, I'll introduce you to some friends of mine."

Nikki stepped off with weak knees and went into his arms, kissing him as he squeezed her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.