Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 3: Payback

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Payback - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I had settled onto the bed when Lori returned, after a bath, wearing a modest night gown. She was the picture of obedience. I was relaxed and unprepared for her next move. She quietly went to her side of the bed with a new perspective on our relationship.

" You've hurt me for the last time.", she said quietly as she took a snub-nosed.38 out of her nightstand.

I knew she could handle the weapon. I had taught her how myself. It was for protection when I was gone, and at this range she wouldn't miss.

"Lori, I don't think you're...", I started.

"GET ON YOUR FEET MOTHERFUCKER!"

I stood as I was told, even if I didn't think she would shoot.

"Now come here.", she said as she motioned to a spot in front of her.

"Get on your knees and give your soul to whoever you want.", she said, dripping contempt.

"Lori... Baby... You know I would never...", I started to plead again.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!", she screamed.

She wouldn't be swayed, and she had me cold. There was no opportunity for me to disarm her. I had taught her to well. So, I followed instructions, beginning to think she might kill me after all. Or at the least shoot me in the balls.

I was only two feet away when she pulled the hammer back on the deadly little gun. I froze, not talking, not moving, not even breathing. I closed my eyes and waited for the "BANG." After a moment, I opened them to see her shaking, on the verge of pulling the trigger. I was a dead man.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Damn! Cuff yourself to the bathroom door.", she ordered," If you're quite, I'll let you live a little longer."

I cuffed one wrist to the doorknob, and stood waiting for more instructions on how to live. The idea appealed to me. When she seemed satisfied that I would keep, she turned to leave, as the bell rang again.

"I'll be right back. You stay put and keep quiet.", she said as she swept out of the room to see what unsuspecting fool was at the door.

I relaxed when I heard the voice of my friend and ex-partner, Steve. He was trying to calm Lori. He had done that successfully many times before. He was always good at getting me into, and out of trouble.

"Well, let's go talk to him.", I heard him say.

Lori swept Steve into the room ahead of her.

He laughed and shook his head," I'm not surprised to see you like this. Handcuffed and helpless, with a pissed-off redhead ready to kill you. And that really should tell you something."

In my current situation, I thought it better to remain silent, than to say the wrong thing. It was Lori who broke the silence.

"You two, have had it!", she said," Get those other cuffs on. I have to think of what to do with the two of you."

Steve replied," I just got here. You're mad at him. I'm sure you don't want to hurt me."

Lori didn't argue with that. She wiped away a tear and maliciously glared at me.

Steve continued," I don't blame you for being upset with him. He brought this on himself."

My friend was talking me into a grave.

"I think you just want to hurt him, like he hurt you.", my 'friend' went on.

Lori seemed less agitated, but still held the.38 and paced while Steve talked. Suddenly, she stopped and glared at me showing me the business end of the weapon. My heart skipped a beat.

"You took pictures while you tortured me!", she said as she ran out to search for the camera.

Steve whispered," You took pictures? Cool!"

"I think you should stop being so fucking helpful before you get me killed.", I jabbed.

"Her feelings are hurt more than anything else. She wants an apology. So apologize and we'll be out of here in no time.", Steve persisted.

"I'll try it. At this point it couldn't hurt.", I replied.

A moment later, Lori came back into the room and found the camera in my bag. She seemed happier now, so I went for the apology.

"Lori, I'm sorry I hurt you. I was angry about this whole affair. Forgive me, please.", I shamelessly begged.

"You're sorry! You should be, but you're not getting off that light. And speaking of affairs I just had an idea.", she said as she turned and put the.38 to Steve's crotch.

"Are you willing, or is this going to get bloody?", she asked, and rubbed the gun barrel over his zipper.

Steve looked at me, and I just shrugged. Everything else on the farm had fucked her. I didn't think that fucking Steve would hurt anything. I didn't think she was even able to fuck anything else. It just goes to show how wrong I can be.

Lori looked at me and said," I want you to watch me fuck your best friend. Your pride will hurt longer than anything I could do to your body."

Lori started undressing Steve with one hand, still holding the.38. He stepped out of his pants while she knelt at his feet considering the shackles.

Steve stood without the benefit of underwear. I was impressed. All the years I had known Steve, I never knew he was hung like a mule.

Lori froze, like a bird hypnotized by a snake, taken back by the clear picture of paradise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.