Texas Terror - Cover

Texas Terror

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 8: The Awakening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Awakening - First in the bounty hunter series. A bounty hunter deals with betrayal and revelations before and after he is "turned" by a colony of sexually free spirited biker werewolves. The 13 chapters are each a new page in the main character's life as he takes you on a ride through the ever-changing life of a freelance bounty hunter. It's difficult to pigeon hole the entire story other than to say it is worth your time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I awoke from a restful, dreamless sleep feeling better than I had in years. It was light outside and a beautiful day. I remembered Steve was in the same motel and rose to see first hand what my friend had brought to the party.

I started for the office to confirm the idea that he would park in front of his own door when the answer came to me. A beautiful blonde left the room in front of his bike. It was deja-vu a moment later when she came out again. I put one and one together and came up with Steve. I didn't need the office to find him after that and went directly to his door.

I knocked and waited only a moment before Steve stood in the doorway. We stood there for a moment, each waiting for the other to speak first.

"Are you going to ask me in?", I asked.

"If we're going to fight, I'd rather do it in the parking lot.", he said without conviction.

"We both know if there was going to be a fight it would already be over.", I replied.

"True, but it never hurts as much to ask, does it?", Steve said smiling.

"It's been a strange couple of days amigo. At this point some normal company would be a nice change of pace.", I answered and smiled, holding out my hand.

Steve took it and we embraced as friends with to much past to be unhappy to see the other alive. We went into his room and sat at the table while he explained Lori's general opinion of me. I told him I had already had an idea about the game she was playing. But it was good to know for certain. We cleared the air and began talking about the strange events of the past evening.

"It's odd that you mention biting and blood tasting. I just met two girls that were strange enough without the werewolf bullshit added to their list of quirks."

"Do you think there's a chance of it, or have we run into a nest of nuts?", I asked.

"I would take it seriously, until we know for sure they're nuts.", Steve cautioned.

"That's ok, but how do you find out about this sort of thing?", I asked.

"The twins said you would know the truth."

I thought for a few moments before deciding the best route was a direct one. We had to return to the haven and approach Jack, asking for proof. That would determine our next move. We had lived from one moment to the next before. It felt good to have someone there for backup again, for both of us.

Once outside we decided to stop for breakfast at the diner Steve had visited the night before. He wanted to introduce me to a waitress he had met.

I asked," Does she have a sister?"

Steve smiled and said," Yes, maybe you'll get to meet both of them."

We were disappointed at the diner. Rachel wasn't there and the food was lousy. We mounted up and left to return to Jack's ranch. There would be answers or we would be the butt of a huge joke. Either way we would be sure and out of there before dark.

Steve fell-in beside me as we casually rode to the ranch. It was a beautiful day and I felt great. It seemed that my bike was handling better than usual as I easily dodged a jackrabbit that skittered into my path. The wind in my face was full of fragrances I had missed the night before.

As we rode I became more aware of everything. I felt in tune with nature, my bike, the road, the wind,... everything. I saw animals in the brush along the road that I shouldn't have. I felt a confidant power come over me as I traveled toward what was becoming an unnecessary meeting. The truth was coming to me in waves.

Before we arrived at the turnoff to the haven I had shed any doubt. I was changed and I knew it in my heart and soul. It was clear to me that the haven was just what I had been told it was. A colony of werewolves posing as bikers.

I stopped at the turn-off to Jack's house laughing out loud. Steve stopped along side me and looked at me uncertainly.

I said to him," It's true. We don't have to go further.", and began laughing again.

Steve asked, " So what's so damn funny about that."

"I was just thinking. They're werewolves posing as bikers. Then I relized, so are we.", I said as I laughed at the irony. "Guys like us."

Steve got it, and as simply as that, we accepted the truth.

We continued to Jack's ranch to introduce Steve to the man who had changed our lives. Besides, I felt up to a return engagement with Tera and the rest of the girls. We concluded the twins had to be somewhere, and that it was a good bet they would be with their own kind.

We arrived at the haven shortly and knew we were right. The place was crawling with people. If people is the right word. My senses were keener than ever as we pulled into the drive. I felt at home as I led Steve through the gate and to the back entrance of Jack's home.

Tera ran to greet me and whispered that she felt that she was pregnant and that Robin had confirmed her belief. The twins were there, nude sunbathing and rolled over to flash Steve two identical smiles and four perfect tits.

"I have to see a man about a wolf.", he said. They laughed and returned to sunning themselves. We entered the house and found Jack sitting at the bar with a beer in his hand and two more beside him.

"We heard you turn off the road. Have a seat. I'll bet you have some questions.", he said.

Steve and I joined him at the bar and after tasting the cold draft told him of our acceptance of the truth.

"How did all this begin? How much of the legends are true? What's bullshit?", I fired off quickly.

"There's more bullshit than truth.", he started, "It began before I can remember. I was born this way. The same way Tera will bare her child."

"You mean she really is pregnant?', I asked. "How can she know since yesterday?"

Jack answered many questions before they had been asked," Yes, but you aren't responsible for anything more than being a sperm donor. She will make no demands. She doesn't need anything. She has plenty of money and a very nice home. The child will be cared for by all of us as an extended family. He will be loved and protected."

"You say ' he '.", I asked.

Jack pointed to Robin and said," If you can believe her?"

"O.K. I'll accept it for now. Now sort the bullshit from the truth.", I continued.

Jack stated what I already knew from experience. The heightened senses were the first thing. Secondly, the regenerative power of our bodies healing was not as obvious. He pointed to my wounded side and told me I could remove the stitches.

I opened my shirt and removed the bandage to see stitches with no trace of a scar between them. It looked as if someone had just put them there for looks. I was convinced of the healing.

"Can we be hurt or killed?", I asked.

"Yes, you can be hurt, it varies with some, but you will recover almost instantly once the transformation is complete. You can also be killed but only by near total destruction of your body by fire, or by some extreme mutilation, like being tossed into a wood chipper. You are not immortal, but you will live a long time and be very hard to kill.", he said.

"What about a silver bullet?", I asked, hoping he would tell me what I wanted to hear.

"It's bullshit.", he said smiling," You're drinking one now. How do you feel?"

"Pretty damn good.", I said with certainty.

"I have been wondering about something. What do you do for a living?", Jack asked.

"I work for a insurance company.", I half lied.

"Bullshit.", Jack said flatly," I know a predator when I see one, and right now I'm looking at two."

It has never been wise to tell anyone I hunt men for a living. Telling a werewolf might be even worse. I thought about it for a moment and decided to broach the subject slowly.

"Jack, what I do might offend some people, and I don't want to piss you guys off. You have been very good to me and I don't want to jeopardize that.", I said.

"You don't have to hint around about it. I know you are a good man. I'm going to guess you are either a cop or some sort of PI or the sort of thing where you have to find people. You are generally speaking, a hunter of men.", Jack guessed.

"True, but only some men. And right now I'm only looking for answers.", I said in my defense.

"Most of us here are hunters of some sort.", he said, almost whispering, "You're a bountyhunter, aren't you?"

"Like I said, I'm not hunting anything today, but answers.", I reaffirmed.

Jack almost busted a gut laughing so hard. He was drawing attention from a crowd of people that had started to gather around waiting for the punch line to be retold.

"Hey, our new friends here are bountyhunters.", Jack blurted out to the crowd.

They reacted in similar fashion. They laughed. I didn't get the joke.

"You guys are something else.", he said," I'm the local Sheriff, and David and Jim are two of my Deputies. Almost everyone here is involved in law enforcement in one way or another."

"No offence, but I thought you guys were thugs.", I said almost ashamed.

"Well, we almost are."

"No shit, and for the record, we prefer the term Bond Enforcement Agent.", I said trying to recover some pride.

"Call yourself whatever you want. You just caught a break that will make your life easier and much less dangerous. With your gifts I wouldn't want to be on the ten most wanted.", Jack said and then raised his glass to invite the others to join us and introduce themselves.

The ensuing line of guests and friends that greeted us was impressive. We met all four of Jack's Deputies. Their wives or girlfriends filed past with them. We greeted Private Detectives, INS Officers, a Parole Officer, and one professional wrestler. The party continued through the afternoon and into the evening. We talked with and asked questions of everyone there. We wanted to know more about our new lives.

As evening turned into night the party kicked into high gear. It was in honor of our turning. A birthday party for grown men who had been reborn into a new life. The ramifications of which we were only beginning to be understood. We were comparing notes when two beautiful blondes came in and stood naked before us.

The twins greeted me by kissing both my cheeks at once. They greeted Steve by nearly eating his face. They were really glad to see him and immediately took an arm apiece and were his escorts from that moment on. They drew him along as they disappeared into the crowd. I spent the next half hour looking for Tera.

I weaved through the crowd going to the back yard where it was less crowded. Nikki spotted me and came over to give me a hug and a kiss.

"Welcome back.", she said.

"I'm looking for Tera. Do you know where I can find her?"

"She was walking towards the barn a few minutes ago. She was alone and I know she wanted to see you too.", Nikki said and nudged me in the direction I was to go.

I headed in the direction Nikki had indicated with a great deal of anticipation. The thought of having Tera all to myself was very appealing. I found myself on a path in the dark guided by instinct and heightened senses to what I knew was a woman who wanted me.

I could see the unlighted barn as if it were daylight. Tera's scent led me to the open door. I moved with the practiced quickness and stealth of years of training only to find my skills had improved immeasurably overnight. I was at the door only a moment when I heard Tera's soft footsteps on the dirt floor as she moved near the rear of the large building.

I was through the door in a wink and side-stepped to avoid being shiloetted in the doorway. I heard more movement at the rear of the barn and saw a blur of quick movement. I recognized the game of hide and seek and was excited by it. I closed the door to shut out any light. It was then that I found another gift, I saw the thermal image of a mouse scurrying along a wall. My attention was then drawn to a human form quietly moving up a flight of stairs in the rear of the cavernous building.

Equipment and items covered by tarps were easily avoided as I moved through the building. I moved slowly, exploring my surroundings as I moved to the foot of the stairs. I heard Tera stir in the loft and continued tracking her with the natural abilities of a predator. I was in awe and could see how this could be applied to my work.

At the top of the stairs I peered into the darkness of the loft and saw it was finished as living quarters. The hardwood floors held furniture nice enough for any home. Tera lay naked on a bed across the room, her clothes were cooling draped over the back of an unmoving rocking chair. It was eerie and provocative at the same time to see everything when I shouldn't have been able to see at all.

Tera raised her hand and motioned with one curling finger for me to join her. I moved to the bed removing my clothes on the way.

"You should know this will be different than before.", she said.

"How so?", I asked.

"We held back yesterday to keep from freaking you out. Just keep in mind I will never hurt you. You are the father of the child inside me.", she said.

"It couldn't be any stranger than the rest of the shit I've seen today.", I said.

"Yes, it can, but don't worry. Your own nature will guide you. I have to know before we start anything, how do you feel about me?", she asked sounding worried.

"I've only just met you, but I feel close to you and want to help you and protect you from harm.", I said seriously.

"Good. Then we can do this. It's a little dangerous the first time if you aren't sure about the person your with.", she said.

"What do you mean?", I asked, now worried myself.

"Trust me, and trust yourself. Let your true nature guide you. That's all you have to know for now. The rest will be an experience you will want to repeat as often as you can.", Tera said as she pulled me into her arms.

We lay side by side kissing and exploring each others bodies with a passion I had not known before. I was driven by primal instinct. My need to breed was all-consuming. The rest of the world melted away as we were driven by lust. I felt my heart beating in my chest so violently I thought it would explode. Tera was hot, she wanted me as badly as I needed her.

I rolled onto my knees and carried Tera's feather weight body with me. She positioned herself to receive me from behind. My hard-on was at it's fullest as I drove all I had into her waiting flesh. She took it all and thrust against me arching her back to take me even deeper. I pounded into her and pulled her hips back to me each time I slammed into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.