Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Preview

Transformations: Diversity

by Shrink42

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, First, School,

Drama Sex Story: The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

AUTHOR'S NOTE - Please read:

This next segment of the Transformations series is separated from earlier segments by an unfortunately long time. I have not tried to bring everything up to date within this story. It may be necessary to review 'Transformations: Nice Guys Club' and 'Transformations: Immersion' to fully understand all of the characters and the incidents referred to in this episode. Also, it will be necessary to be familiar with 'Naming Convention' for one part of this story to be meaningful.

The events in this story are physically possible. No superhuman or paranormal capabilities are involved. However, the legal situations referred to may not exist anywhere, and I will not that the actions portrayed are normal or common.

Rather than worrying about the realism or lack thereof, I hope you will just get into the story. Get to know the characters. Hopefully, enjoy some titillation.

This story is completely finished and all editing has ceased. 45 chapters are 'in the can'. I plan to release them quite rapidly, but not all at once.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.