Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 30

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Chelsea] Late January

The wisdom of Julia's decision not to keep Chelsea a slave for long became apparent that very evening. She was on the crew to set up dinner at a pool party, and it was obvious that she was a whiz around the kitchen. She was still shellshocked about the whole situation, but being busy seemed to help.

Well before dinner, Muriel had gone around to each of the boys and given them racing style swimsuits with the instructions "Julia's orders."

Irrepressible Connie followed Muriel around and told the guys "Julia wants Chelsea to be sure and see the hardons she gives you. I won't mind, either." In a few cases, she had to run squealing to avoided a thrown object or a snapped towel.

When the party got going, several of the kids expressed amazement that it had not been done more often. Teens and a pool means several kinds of horseplay. For a while, Chelsea only watched, even after she had finished her cleanup chores. When the chicken fighting started, Alex started working on her to join in.

The first few times, she just shook her head. Then, she told him in exasperation "Alex, in case you didn't notice, I'm bare down there. If I got on your shoulders, it would touch ... I mean ... no! I can't."

Snapping his fingers, Alex grabbed a towel and tied it around his neck so there was plenty of fabric where her labia might contact his neck. "How's that?" he challenged.

Chelsea could not help laughing, as much as she tried not to. She had a competitive streak and she had actually been wanting to get in on the fun. "OK! Let's kick some ass!" she said, jumping into the pool.

Chelsea and Alex lost three straight times. As she got ready to mount up for another try, she angrily grabbed the towel and jerked it from his neck. "This is stupid!" she declared as she climbed up on his shoulders.

Removing the towel did not help for the first two tries. Alex was slight, just like Chelsea. He had been working out since he arrived and he was gaining strength, but he was still a little behind the other boys.

Finally, they got lucky. In her exuberance over the win, she jiggled up and down on his shoulders. She felt him stiffen beneath her and was about to say something. Fortunately, she caught herself.

At that point, the chicken fighting broke up and other pool play took over. Chelsea stayed right in the middle of things from then on, until she had to do some tasks.

Much later, Chelsea knocked on Alex's door and opened it cautiously, just enough so she could talk to him. As an unstated sign of trust in each other, none of the residents locked their doors.

"Can I come in, Alex?" When he invited her in, she sat on the bed and told him "I wanted to thank you for talking me into playing. That bit with the towel was really brilliant."

"I can't imagine what you're going through. I just thought that it would be better for you to enter in, rather than sitting around being angry."

"Hey, you could know how it feels. Join me tomorrow."

"You're really something, you know? You're already joking about being naked," Alex said. "It's really not much of a punishment for you, is it?"

"Oh, there will be some really tough times. All of my relatives are supposed to come and visit me. Did you know there were about thirty of them standing in our family room, looking at me when Dad brought me down the stairs naked?"

"Did they make fun of you, or call you names, or what?" he asked.

"Oh, no. They would never do that. I heard some crying when Dad told what I had done. They all love me. I hurt them all, I know."

Alex did not respond, and when she looked at him, she saw his head down. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad, Alex. I'm sorry. I guess ... I guess you haven't had much love from your family. Why don't you tell me your story."

Alex talked for almost half an hour before he said "Geez. I've been babbling. This can't be any fun for you."

"Well, maybe I need to hear it to remind me how lucky I am. That should be enough to keep me from ... to keep me from... " she stopped as her voice broke up. He just let her be for quite a while.

Regaining her composure, she changed the subject. "Alex, when we won that time, did you ... did you ... uh ... you know?"

"Pretty pathetic, huh? I never had a chance to learn anything about sex, except from guys at school. Dating? Hah!"

"I don't think it was pathetic, Alex. It was sweet. This body doesn't excite many guys."

"Who told you that?" he demanded.

"Well, my chest looks almost like yours. Girls are supposed to have tits, you know."

"What are you talking about? I think they're really nice, Chelsea. God, I can't believe this! I'm sitting here with a beautiful naked girl, talking about her ... her..."

"Her tits, Alex. Tits. Thank you for saying that, but I know guys like the big ones."

"I've seen your mother in here a lot, Chelsea. Her's aren't big. She just looks nice and trim and ... she looks just right. I'll bet you end up just like her."

"I'll tell Mom what you said. What are your mom's like?" she asked.

She saw him shudder a little and watched his jaw tighten. "Sorry, didn't mean to get back on the bad stuff again."

"She's got these huge ... like udders. She thinks they're sexy and they're half out in the open most of the time. I guess my dad must like them."

"So to you, big tits go with meanness, huh?"

"I guess."

"You probably guessed," Chelsea said quietly after a pause, "that I'm pretty much a slut."

"I didn't guess that at all. It sounds like you have some bad friends and they got you into some bad stuff, is all," he said.

"I ... I better get outa here before I start kissing you," she said.

"You'd be the first," he said almost in a whisper.

She heard, though. "A nice guy like you?" she protested, knee walking to where he sat against the headboard. "That's just wrong. Can I have the honor of being the first?"

He could only nod, and she did not overdo it. It was sweet, but not very long. "This whole stay is going to be a lot better than I thought," she said.

"For me, being able to look at all of you is like ... like heaven." After that, she had to hurry from his room because she felt her control slipping.

Even though it was late, Chelsea immediately called her mother. Nancy and Ron had agreed that it would be better to stay away for a few days, but talking on the phone was fine.

"Are you OK?" was the first thing Nancy said. Fresh from the touching time with Alex, Chelsea astonished her mother by being upbeat, almost bubbly. She recounted the whole day, including her time with Alex in some detail.

Nancy had prided herself on her open relationship with her daughter. To avoid endangering that, Ron had taken on the complete 'heavy' role. Even after their very frank discussions on every pertinent female topic, Nancy was flabbergasted to hear that Chelsea had talked so openly about her body with the boy. To know that her own breasts had been mentioned as well was hard to believe.


Chelsea knew that Ben would be teaching her, and rather than being nervous or worried, she practically vibrated with anticipation. She wanted to show her body to her beloved Grandad.

She was not, however, at all excited about the studies. Good grades were definitely not cool in her circle of friends, and she had fallen into that mindset. Ben realized that he was facing one of his bigger teaching challenges. Knowing that it was personally one of his most crucial gave him plenty of incentive.

The few days of being with Nancy and Karin naked could not really prepare him for Chelsea, but it definitely helped. The thing that was toughest for him to get used to was her expressiveness. Her many movements and gestures just seemed to emphasize her lack of clothes.

Even being with her Grandad, Chelsea was just putting in her time during her designated school hours. Ben just kept looking for the little hooks that could catch her attention and make her focus on and even talk about some subject for a while. He knew it was the way he had to start.


[Janice & Connie] Early February

"You really want me? For real? Like a daughter? Oh, My God!" Connie shrieked.

"I hope you won't hold against me the way I acted at first. I've come to love you, Connie. I can see why you and Ted bonded so quickly. I will always be grateful for the way you supported him when I didn't. We're not filthy rich, but you've been to our house. You can be comfortable there."

Connie was thoughtful for a minute, obviously troubled about something. "Janice, before I could agree, there are some things that Ray has to tell you. They might change your mind."

Janice grabbed Connie in a firm hug and exclaimed "You are such a wonderful girl! Ray told me all about the shaving. Why would you insist on that?"

"Well, I was afraid the secret would make it hard for me and Ray to live together. I mean, it's kinda awkward anyway."

"Oh, he's over it, believe me. Let me tell you a secret, Honey. He couldn't wait until Ted moved back because he needed some relief from me. I'm afraid I've worn him out. The last two months have been way better than our honeymoon, even. You helped to give me a new, much better husband. How could I be upset about that?"

"Um, I've started dating Jed. Will that bother you?"

"You're a sexy teenaged girl. You're supposed to be dating. Invite him for dinner as soon as you can. I'm looking forward to having lots of teenagers around the house. Isn't that amazing, the way I used to be?"


[Chelsea] Early February

By the first Wednesday, Chelsea had figured out when Alex did his workout and did hers at the same time. They talked a little as they exercised, but Alex was far too intent on his routines for serious conversation. Chelsea was really blown away when, after, his weight work, he started doing some form drills. She could not help asking.

"I got beat up when I went home for Christmas," he answered. "I swore that it would never happen again. Mr. Herwaldt, the Medical Director knows martial arts and he got me started."

"It's ... it's beautiful to watch," Chelsea told him honestly. "Do you think I could learn? Are you going to do all of the stuff you see in the movies?"

"I'm sure he would help you get started," Alex answered. "I'm going to learn some of that movie stuff as I go along. I am going to go home one more time. If my father hits me one time, I am going to knock him on his fat ass, and I will leave forever."

"Can you really learn to do that? You said he was big - a football player."

"Yeah, that's one reason he hates me. I'm a big disappointment. I was supposed to be his sports star, you know, so he could relive his career through me. Well, I'm a really good runner, but that's not enough for him. It will take me a few months, but I will learn enough so I can lay him out."

"Wow! Do I have to see Mr. Herwaldt, or can you help me get started?" That was the start of an interesting relationship. The two slightest kids in the place joined Erica as workout fanatics. No one was ever sure if Chelsea was just doing it to be with Alex, but she became very disciplined and consistent from the first day. Ben was delighted. Anything that established controlled behavior would eventually benefit her studies, as well. If it was because of a crush, so be it. From Ben's perspective, if she had fallen in love with any of the resident boys, it would have been a good thing.

Ryan did start working with Chelsea. When he told her that building muscle mass would make her breasts more prominent, that was the ultimate incentive. When Carol came over to talk to her about her own breast concerns, it was even better. Carol came while all of the other kids were at school and she was already naked, almost causing Ben to stroke out.

"Look at these little things," Carol said to Chelsea, presenting her modest breasts with her hands. "I was so ashamed of them that I married the first guy who showed an interest. He was an abusive asshole. You've met Ryan, right?"

"Sure, he's helping me build muscle," Chelsea answered. "He's such a hunk!"

"Well, Ryan's my husband. My itty bitty titties don't matter at all to him."

Chelsea's mouth worked wordlessly as she tried to absorb and respond to that revelation.

By the end of the second week, Julia conceded to her staff that being naked caused no embarrassment or stress to Chelsea most of the time. In fact, it was more stressful to the boys. By then, she had resumed her normal high-voltage, expressive demeanor, and they had the same problem that Ben did. No way could they be as unconcerned about her bare body as she appeared to be.

Julia did not suggest letting the girl dress, yet, though. The benefits of nudity in terms of honesty, openness, and receptivity were still needed. There had to be solid evidence that the life that had nearly dragged her down was no longer of interest to Chelsea.


[Phyllis] Early February

Phyllis's ordeal at the Tee followed Mary Hall's very closely. Just as Mark's seeing her naked had horrified Mary more than anything else at first, so Phyllis almost disintegrated the first several times that Cy saw her. They had to wait several days before Cy became the main attendant for her workouts.

The other residents had been told that Cy would be behaving toward Phyllis in a non-standard fashion, and they seemed to understand the reasons. As might be expected, the others had to work very hard to treat her well because of her martyr's attitude.

Cy drove her to tears and legitimate pain on the exercise machines for almost two weeks before he did her massage. The other guys had scrupulously kept her massages strictly above the waist, leaving her with much untreated soreness.

As part of the overall strategy, all of the staff 'piled it on' poor Phyllis. Shock therapy, as it were, was considered necessary. She had to be made to feel like she was suddenly in a whole new world. She also had to feel like there was nothing she could do about it. If left with any sense of a choice, there would be so much guilt that nothing would be accomplished.

Thus, from the very first day, it seemed to Phyllis that there was always a male nearby, looking at her body or touching it. It seemed like there were always two or more women talking to her, talking about subjects that should never, ever be mentioned, but talking so casually and naturally that she somehow could never object.

Phyllis Hayes was definitely immersed in a whole new world. She was so completely immersed that she could hardly remember the 'real' world.

Every day her daughter was there talking to her. Leah was gentle and respectful in the conversations, unless and until Phyllis showed any inclination to preach or criticize. Over and over, Leah would say phrases that had been rehearsed beforehand. She might say "Mother, you are thinking like your old world where everything was all wrong. Stop thinking that way." Or if Phyllis went a bit critical, Leah might say "Mother, you do not have a valid concept of right and wrong on that subject. You must forget the values that you lived by before. I will not be around you if you keep thinking that way." To Phyllis, that was the ultimate threat. The daily times with her daughter were her only remaining link to 'reality' in that unbelievable place.

Fortunately, Julia's analysis had been on the mark. Phyllis' submissive streak was strong, and just waiting to be tapped. Cy kept testing it when it was his turn with her workouts. All were quite shocked that Phyllis would try to do anything that he ordered, even if it was impossible.

The very first time Cy massaged Phyllis, he did a marvelous job of almost putting her to sleep with back and shoulder work. Because he had made certain that she would be sore, she was unable to object when he just continued down over her buttocks. There was some unavoidable clenching, but she could not keep it up. After her ass, there was no complaint when he continued on down her legs.

Phyllis was ordered to do her exercises only right after school when Cy could be there to push her. After the first time he massaged her, he alternated with one of the other guys for several more days. The others stayed with just back and shoulders. That made her eager for his turn because of the greater relief.

Phyllis was being carefully led into an addiction to sensuous feelings. In the process, her body was improving at a remarkable rate because Cy was completely merciless. During her workouts, he was only stern and demanding. He never complimented or encouraged, and he was quick to lecture. Julia watched several times and had to wonder if he was just a really good actor, or if he truly harbored that much animosity toward the woman.

Phyllis had never learned to swim, and that presented excellent opportunities for more stern control combined with many seemingly innocent touches on private places. Just holding her up as she dog-paddled could be done so she felt one arm right across her pubic bush and the other pressing against the bottom of her breasts. Before long, it was an open hand squarely over her mound and the other hand spread between her breasts.

Cy had perfected his stern, demanding, sharp-tongued demeanor so well that she literally did not dare object to the touches. She was quite literally afraid of him. At the same time, she needed to be commanded by him. The next progression came as he helped her float on her back. With his hand under her bottom, he let his thumb 'accidently' slide up her crack to just brush her rosebud. She gasped, but also quivered a little.

In following days, he just stuck his thumb right up there and unabashedly pressed it against her anus. Next, he extended his thumb right against her slit when he supported her on her stomach. His other hand cupped her breast.

Her progress in swimming was slow, which suited the conditioning purposes quite well.

On the machines, he increasingly positioned himself so he was looking right at her crotch. If she seemed to restrain herself so he would not see as much, he came down hard on her.

The next out-of-the-water escalation came on the treadmill. He let her get started, then stopped her. Exclaiming that her sports bra did not seem to be supporting her very well, he had her start up again with his hand cupping a breast, ostensibly to test the amount of bounce. Stopping the machine again, he pulled the bra off of her. Putting another one on her, he carefully tested the fit while she looked around frantically.

Before any new touching was done, Julia met with Leah and Cy. She always asked several different ways to make sure that Leah was OK with the next step. It became clear after the sports bra episode that Leah was not likely to be the problem at all.

"Why is it that you always seem eager for the next step, Leah? Doesn't it bother you at all that Cy is starting to touch your mother in ways that only married people should touch?"

"Cy and I have talked about that a lot, Julia. It's ... it's not easy to explain, but there are a couple reasons. It seems that the reason she treated us so terribly was because she just didn't understand ... life, I guess. I want her to understand what she did to me, and until she understands normal life, she will never realize what she has done. Does that make any sense?"

"And your desire to 'show' her overrides any jealousy because Cy is touching her?"

"Um, I guess ... I guess there's a bragging part of it, too, Julia. I want her to know that the daughter she tried to turn into a sexless nun has a real man who can do wonderful things to a woman. She's stuck with a spineless cold fish."

"Ooooh! So, you're getting your revenge after all?"

"I guess I am."

"You mention a couple of reasons. Was bragging the second one?"

Leah let out a rather dramatic sigh. "I never thought I would say this, Julia. I'm afraid I'm softening - I'm actually feeling sorry for her. As wonderful as Cy makes me feel, I wish that every woman could experience that."

"Face it, Leah, you're just too nice a person at heart. That proves it," Julia said gently. "She does come across as rather pathetic, doesn't she? You two haven't gone all the way yet, have you? And you still find it so wonderful. That's beautiful. Never lose that, please.

"Somewhat on that subject, I have a couple of our more forward women working on your mother. I want to get her to masturbate," Julia told them.

"Maybe I should just let you women talk about this," Cy quipped. Lean quickly plopped in his lap to keep him from getting away.

"Lean, what would be the ideal outcome of all this?" Julia quizzed.

With no hesitation at all, Leah said "Cy would give her a monster orgasm. She would scream so loud that the whole place would hear her and freeze. Then, she would beg him for another one."

For perhaps the first time in her professional life, Julia did the drowning fish thing, working her mouth but not making any sound. "And you wouldn't see that as a violation of your commitment to each other?" She finally asked.

"No! That would be my way of saying 'See, Mother! Do you see now what you tried to steal from me? Do you see why I had to ask God for help not to hate you? Do you see what a woman's life is supposed to be like? Are you even a little bit sorry?'"

"And if she wants Cy to keep doing it?"

"Enough so she is hooked for life," Leah replied.

"Just to be very clear, Leah. You want this to go all the way to Cy masturbating your mother."

"I can't see how anything less would accomplishing anything."

Cy was sitting with his forearms on his knees, his head down. "You obviously aren't happy about this are you, Cy?"

"You can't believe how much we've talked about this, Julia. It has been the reason for our first serious arguments. No, I don't want to do even what I am doing now to her mother. Sure, there's a certain thrill that every guy must get from touching a woman. But any thrill is lost in the guilt.

"Before you ask, I'm still doing it because after all of our ... battles ... I believe it is necessary for us to have the happiest possible life together. At risk of seeming cold, I don't much care if this helps Phyllis to change and heal. I'm doing it because it is helping my love heal."

"Leah, do you feel that Cy is really only doing this for you?"

"There's no doubt of that. Julia, I've made him cry a few times. I don't like to do that, and I know he's not faking it."

"Actually, Cy, if you can maintain the attitude that stimulating Phyllis gives you no joy, it will work well toward our overall objective. Now, she has not gone aromatic, yet, has she?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.