Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Rachel, Cy & Leah] Early January

One day as Cy was working right after school, Julia came in and pulled him aside. "I want you to work the early morning tomorrow. Naomi will not be with your mother when she greets you."

"Is something wrong?"

"Not at all. Things are going well. Up until now, your mother was almost non-functional without her mother. She is ready to do some things on her own, now."

"Is Grandma sad about that?"

"Oh, no. She is thrilled. Much as she loves your mom, she is wise enough to know that they both need independent lives."

When Rachel came up to him the next morning, he could see that she was a little off balance. He did his best to act natural and things went smoothly. Rachel did look relieved and she perked up when Naomi joined them later.

The next morning, Rachel had a little surprise for her son. One of the first impressions upon seeing her naked had always been her huge forest of brunette pubic hair. It stood out, and it distinguished her and Naomi from the other women, all of whom trimmed their bushes.

That morning, Rachel had a nice trim. Cy whistled and she responded with a sexy little wiggle of her hips. Breakthrough! It was the first such response Cy could remember. As lovable as she was and as physically attractive, it struck him at that moment that she had always seemed rather sexless.

Her trim still left her labia mostly hidden, but just thinking about it and seeing her reaction caused his penis to push out the front of his uniform shorts. He knew she noticed because she looked right at it. She said nothing, though, and they both tried to make their time together seem normal.

When Naomi appeared with a similar trim and a furious blush, Cy folded her into a hug and said so only she could hear "You have got to be the most beautiful Grandma anywhere!" He could almost feel the heat from her face as she pressed it against his chest.

Cy was so excited about his mother's reaction that he called Julia at noon to tell her about it. She was pleased, but asked him to come over to the Tee for dinner, even though he was not scheduled to work.

Actually, Julia canceled a couple of afternoon appointments and hurriedly talked to all of the female residents. Just before Cy was ready to come over for dinner, Julia called him and told him to bring Leah along.

Julia met them at the door and told Leah "By policy, we need to get permission from all of the residents for any outside woman to come into the section. You have a whole bunch of women who can't wait to meet you."

"But I told Cy you didn't have to worry about me," Leah said.

"I know, and I appreciate your maturity. However, it is never good for one partner to be completely unaware of something the other is involved in. I must admit, too, that there is another reason."

"What's that?" Cy asked.

"After Rachel's little breakthrough this morning," Julia said, then stopped and explained when she saw Leah's questioning look. "Anyway, the next concern is that your mother might start to get romantically or sexually fixated on you, Cy. She is coming out of a state where anything sexual seems to have been completely suppressed. You are the significant male in her life, and when it all breaks loose ... well, I think you can see the problem."

"But how is having Leah here going to help?"

"Right now, those feelings have not been unleashed. Before they are, I want to make her aware that you are romantically attached to Leah. Because of how much she loves you, I am hoping that will keep the feelings in check. She won't want to infringe on your love for Leah."

"Wow! That's pretty deep," Cy observed. "Too bad there isn't some way to get her interested in a man of her own."

"You want to hang your psychiatry certificate in that spare office and open for business?" Julia teased, then ruffled Cy's hair affectionately.

Leah showed remarkable composure when faced with the seemingly endless stream of smiling, naked women who wanted to greet her and talk with her. Of course, Rachel and Naomi knew her from the trips to church, and Rachel's reaction was very encouraging. She positioned herself next to Leah and acted very much like the girl was her own daughter that she was introducing. Julia was watching and breathed a large sigh of relief. Timing was everything.

What was to have been a dinnertime visit extended way into the evening. Cy had heard the stories already, but he sat patiently with Leah while she exchanged tales with most of the women. Julia was long gone by the time Cy and Leah were ready to go home, but Norma was there and she had been talking animatedly with a number of the women. With seven or eight others behind her, she followed the teens to the door where she said "Leah, you have been unanimously designated an unrestricted visitor. That is no small honor, as Cy will tell you. Also three women are fighting over who gets the first chance to adopt you."

Leah teared up and buried her face against Cy's chest. Cy glanced at his mother who was smiling right beside them and answered "Sorry, Norma. I'm going to marry her just as soon as it's legal." That brought a chorus of "Awwwww!" and "WooooWoooo" and some very loud sniffles. Thankfully, Rachel's smile only got bigger and she gave them both a goodbye hug.

As always, the teens had stored their street clothes in lockers in the entry way and changed into the standard outfits when they arrived. Cy should have expected something from the grin Leah wore, but she caught him off-guard when she walked into the men's room right behind him.

"You can't just say something like that and go home," she said as she pulled down his uniform shorts and had him hard in nothing flat. At his confused look, she said "The part about marrying me, silly!"

"Oh, that just popped out! It's just ... I've always assumed..."

"Of course I'll marry you. Sometime, though, you better ask me the right way and give me a ring."

"Uh, huh, unngghhhh!"

"I'm saving my turn for later," she told him as she cleaned him up with a paper towel.

Each of them had a little homework to finish, so everyone else had retired by the time they were ready. "I'm getting my toothbrush and going to your room," she told him. "Stay out here for a while and maybe no one will notice."

She took her turn four or five times and gave him another couple. When they had both had enough, she told him "That was the most wonderful evening! That place is so wrong from everything I have been taught, but I never saw people respect each other and care about each other like that in church. Your mom is looking more beautiful since I saw her before and your grandma looks younger."

"Diet, exercise, and lots of good friends. That's the formula that seems to work," Cy answered.

"I think I'm going to get better about the exercise. I don't want to have to go through what some of those heavy women have to do," Leah said.

"On your worst day, you'll still be the most beautiful woman in the world," he said drowsily.

"Dream on, dream on," she said, then kissed him lightly and added "Thank you, anyway."


[Rachel & Caz] Mid January

Caz had invited Julia and Frank Waxman and Gerald and Margaret Magnuson to dinner and he was explaining why. "Since that night, there has been a single purpose for my life. I was completely unbalanced. I earned a lot of money, and along the way, I helped a lot of other people earn money. All of that help was really incidental to my desire for revenge. It was a natural consequence of gathering enough money to do what I had to do. I did not set out with the intention of helping people. Truth be told, I was pretty down on people.

"In the, uh, vacuum after things were resolved, I've had lots of time to look at my life. Lots of things I see, I don't like. The fact that I'm the odd man out at this table is one thing I don't like. I guess women know that monomaniacs are not good marriage material. Of course, some of them believed I was guilty, too.

"Anyway, the little contact I have had with Transformations and Lindsey's Place has given me a whole new perspective. Because of Cy, I'd like to focus on Lindsey's Place, first. I'd like to set up a trust or a foundation to provide scholarships for kids to live there. I think another one that used the interest for expenses would be good, too. Cars, computers, clothes for the kids - all of those things."

"Your help will be very much appreciated," Gerald told Caz. "I have some people who are experts at setting up foundations and funds."

"Another thing," Caz went on. "I'd like to be able to visit, get to know the kids, do some things with them on a regular basis. Is that something that would work out?"

"Absolutely," Julia said. "Every one of the kids has had bad experiences with adults, particularly their parents. The more they can learn that those bad adults are the exception, the better their future chances. Because of the unavoidable scrutiny we are under, I don't think you should plan to take any of the girls to any events, unless there are several together. Of course, if you had a woman friend who would accompany you..."

"It's sad, but I couldn't even think of one to ask to this dinner. Of the ones I have had any kind of relationship with, none would have any interest in something like that."

"Relationships take work," Julia said. "Perhaps now that your life has changed, you can work at building a relationship."

Grinning widely, Caz quipped "Can I assume there will be another bill in the mail, Doc?" The whole table had a good laugh about that.

"Seriously, though, I would like to take Rachel Matthews out when you have her all fixed up and she can leave there."

"Really? I would have thought she was the last woman in the world you would want anything to do with," Julia said in obvious surprise.

"I guess I am a little surprised myself. But for years, I have had sources inside. I have come to believe that we are equal victims, just in different ways. It's actually kind of a bond. You know, I only met her for those few minutes in the office. She was certainly not at her best, but somehow, she just seemed ... sweet ... lovable."

With a little laugh, Julia said "You're in good company. Every single male in the place has fallen in love with Rachel, and not just because she is very attractive naked. She doesn't even do anything to draw attention. She just seems to have that quality. Tell me, Caz, would this date be just out of charity?"

"Not at all! After all of the women that I've shared only expensive food and entertainment and a bed with, I'd like someone to share something more meaningful with. I just sensed that that could happen with Rachel. Julia, I just have this ... feeling ... this sense that Rachel and I are linked together."

"Does this mystical 'link' concern you? Frighten you?"

"Oh, no! Quite the opposite," Caz answered quickly. "I guess you have never seen Rachel at church. She is absolutely amazing. And when I found out how sweet and sympathetic she was, well..."

As he let his voice fade, Julia finished for him " ... you started to fall in love with her?"

"I wish I understood love well enough to answer that," he said sadly. "At this point, all I can say is that I find her fascinating, and I very much want to find out more about her."

"Fair enough. When she nears the end of her residence, it might be good therapy for her to know that a man is waiting to pay her attention."


Rachel had been at the Tee for four months, and she had made great progress. The times when she retreated, withdrew, or whatever the phenomenon was were very few. Since everyone has those spells on occasion, she was approaching normal in that respect.

The constant need for her mother to be nearby had disappeared. They were still very close and wanted to be with each other a lot, but there was no longer any separation anxiety for Rachel when they were not together.

Naomi had been less wounded and was much more resilient than her daughter. After three months, she was ready to leave, but she really had nowhere to go. Julia made the decision to let Naomi move back and forth between the Tee and Lindsey's as she chose. Naomi enjoyed being with the kids so much that she stayed at Lindsey's except for twice-daily visits with Rachel when they exercised together.

Rachel still had significant self-worth problems. The self-awareness issues had been greatly reduced, but she had not yet learned to like the self that she was now aware of. In Julia's opinion, Cy and Leah were the best treatment for Rachel's current problem. Many nights, they brought their books and just studied while Rachel read, watched TV, or surfed the Net. Formerly, she had thought the Net was the virtual repository of sin, but she had found many things that intrigued her.

Julia had watched very carefully and she was convinced that Rachel genuinely loved Leah and harbored no jealousy for Leah's obvious hold on her son's heart. For Leah, it was becoming a taste of the mother/daughter relationship that she had never had at home. Lindsey had recounted her own relationship with Norma and encouraged Leah to share anything and everything with Rachel. Rachel's sweet nature and genuine expressions of interest had made it easy.

Julia made a decision to do something highly irregular for the Tee. She felt that things were stalled with Rachel again and the woman needed something to make her see herself in a different light.

"Caz? Julia Waxman, here. Were you serious about dating Rachel Matthews."

"I sure was! Is she leaving Transformations?"

"No, she's not ready for that, yet. I would like to have you take her on a date, maybe more than one, even though she needs to stay here for a while longer. I think it would be the thing that gets her moving toward where she needs to be. Would you be willing to do that?"

"I would love to. I have been thinking about her constantly. What kind of date would be best?"

"I think for the first one, you should do the Cinderella bit."

"Huh?"

"I mean make it just as magical and fairy tale as you can. I will make sure that she looks the part, and the rest would be up to you. I had thought of the ballet, but I have an even better idea. Jenny Ballard has her big local concert coming up, and Lindsey will be singing. I'm sure I can arrange a celebrity box for the two of you."

"That would be perfect. I'll set up dinner, the limo, flowers, the whole bit. You make her a princess for me, OK?"

"You know, for a Jenny concert, the Cinderella idea probably isn't the best. We'll have her in Western chic. You dress accordingly. If you feel like doing it again, you can try the opera or the ballet and Cinderella will work for that."

Rachel had not received a phone call at the Tee for many weeks. Once Cy joined the staff, there was no need. Her puzzlement turned to astonishment when she heard "Rachel? This is Caz Calloway. I would like to invite you to go out with me for dinner and the Jenny Ballard concert."

"But ... but I'm here and ... I can't leave. You knew that."

"Rachel, is Dr. Waxman there right now?"

"Y ... yes. Do you want to talk to her?"

"No. I want you to tell her that I've invited you on a date and ask her if you can go."

Too unnerved to think straight, Rachel dashed to where Julia was standing, pretending to talk to one of the women. "Dr. Waxman, Dr. Waxman! The phone ... Caz Calloway ... he asked ... he wants..."

Taking the woman's hands and exerting all of her self control to not laugh, Julia said "Rachel, relax! What did Caz ask you?"

"To go ... to go ... to go on a date!" she finally managed to blurt out. Unbeknownst to Rachel, everyone else in the place had been clued in. Naomi, Cy, and Leah were all there in case Rachel needed their support.

"Why, Rachel! That sounds like a wonderful idea! You would like to go, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, I ... yes! Yes!"

"Then tell Caz you would love to go with him."

Stunned for a moment, Rachel finally sprinted back to the phone and stammered "I ... I'd l ... love to go."

"Wonderful!" Caz said. "I'm really looking forward to it. I'll call again with all of the details. Thank you, Rachel."

"Th ... thank you, C ... Caz."

By that time, everyone in the place was either grinning from ear to ear or sniffling and leaking tears. After putting the phone down, Rachel stood motionless for several seconds, then began sobbing loudly.

"What's the matter, Rachel?" Julia asked, getting to her first.

"I've ... I've ... I've never b ... been on a date!" There were no more grins after that. Even the men lost the battle with the tears.


The concert was three days away, and Julia could not remember anything but Faith and Dale's wedding that had galvanized the residents of the Tee the way that 'project first date' did. Everyone loved Rachel and everyone knew how difficult her struggle for normalcy had been. To a woman, they were determined to make her date the experience of a lifetime.

Of course, none of the residents could go out and buy clothes for her, so Mark called Margo Ballard and she was there in nothing flat, taking Rachel's measurements and assessing her coloration. It turned out that in the group of residents, there was some real expertise in both makeup and hairdressing and those with the skill were adamant about preparing Rachel without seeking outside help.

The decision to opt for the concert was a good one. Trying to prepare for an ultra-dressy evening the first time would have been a tall order.

When Rachel saw the above-the-knee flared skirt that Margo chose, she balked at first. Her chaste skirts had all fallen well below the knee.

"Honey," Margo chided her, "You've been naked for four months, now. How hard can it be to let the people enjoy those sexy legs of yours up to your knees?" As a sign of her progress, Rachel was able to laugh and give Margo a hug.

Julia made another big exception for that night. She allowed Caz to enter the women's section to pick up Rachel. All of the women were standing several feet back of their friend, clad in robes.

Caz could not believe his eyes. Her outfit: skirt, short, mid-heeled, dress boots, elaborately stitched silk blouse, turquoise-studded vest, free-flowing hair, and nervous but radiant smile - she was a vision he never expected.

Controlling his shock and delight, Caz walked up to her and held out his arm, which she gracefully took with a little curtsy. Rachel did not know that Caz talked regularly to her mother at Lindsey's, and that Naomi was the go-between to make sure that as many potentially awkward moments as possible were avoided.

There were some other things that Rachel did not know. Frank and Julia were at the restaurant in another section where Rachel could not see them. Julia was taking no chances. At the concert, Mary was backstage, but her main purpose was to watch out for Rachel, not to be with Lindsey. Rather than a box, Rachel and Caz were in the front row.

Caz did not know how the conversation would go. He had seen how sociable she had been at church, but that had been in her 'perfect pastor's daughter' manikin role. He need not have worried because she managed to converse animatedly and intelligently. She showed no fear of him and very little shyness. She was absolutely enthralled by the concert and yelled and clapped until her hands hurt after each of Lindsey's songs.

Afterwards, they had backstage passes. Jenny and Amy were new to her, but Lindsey, the Schermer sisters, Rich, and Mary she knew. Caz just stood back and watched, thinking of a butterfly having sprung from a cocoon. He had been fascinated by the woman for the years that he had had an inside ear on her life. Now, he found himself enthralled. She was able to adopt her polished, gracious 'church' persona, and she left him almost speechless at times.

When Caz returned her to the Tee, she was almost trance-like, but not from her usual detachment. To Caz's surprise, the inside door opened for them, and there were all the women in robes again. Somewhat non-plussed to be on public display, he kept his cool, taking her hands in his and kissing the backs of the fingers on each had before bowing to the other ladies and leaving.

Even through the heavy door of the section Caz could hear the squeals and giggles as he walked out. He was definitely going to do that again.

Julia had some fear that there would be jealousy because Rachel was allowed out. After dinner, she had come back to the Tee and had summoned all of the female residents for a brief meeting.

"You all know that we have a set of rules here. You also know that on occasion I decide that breaking those rules will help in the treatment of a particular patient. That is what happened tonight with Rachel, and I believe it will happen again. I think I know how all of you feel about her, but if there is any resentment because of the special privileges I am granting her, please see me. Do not ... I repeat, do not complain to your fellow residents. That's all I wanted say.

"Oh, I would like to repeat the little scene when Rachel left upon her return. The limo driver will call us when they are ten minutes out. I will make an announcement. Either line up again in your robe or keep your bare boobs out of sight." That ended things on a jovial note.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.