Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Julia & Staff] Mid-January

"I know you hate to have this subject brought up, but is Phyllis going to have to be a freebie?" Frank asked in the staff meeting the next morning.

"Not a problem, this time," Julia answered. "Caz Calloway is covering her for as long as necessary. He offered as soon as he heard what had happened.

"On another matter," Julia went on. "I guess you are all aware of the extreme deviation from normal admittance. I could make a joke and say 'Extreme deviations are us'. Lately that seems to be the pattern."

"Julia," Paul said gently, "I'm not sure they are really deviations from anything. After all, the FDA, AMA, or American Psychiatric Association have not specified or established our entrance procedure or any of our other policies. They were established as our best guess at what would best serve our clients.

"I know that you are not a rigid person, and I don't think you should worry so much about adapting to what will work best for a particular patient. For instance, I think you should send Phyllis to church with her husband and daughter right away."

Ryan followed that up. "Paul's right about church. We all saw how much it sped the progress of Naomi and Rachel. And the totally non-standard treatment of the Ralston family - when it's such a howling success, how can you worry about deviations. I think it just follows the proven doctrine of 'whatever it takes'."

"Thank you, Paul and Ryan. Eloquently and persuasively spoken. Now that I have been given carte blanche..." Julia had to pause for laughter after that. " ... here's the radical approach I've been considering for Phyllis.

"I think we should make her fall in love with Cy." All hilarity was quickly banished and surprised looks dominated the faces.

"Here's my thinking behind that. I probably should have said 'falling in lust' or 'become submissive to'. I just wanted to shake you up. I think you know my theory that many oppressively dominant or controlling women are actually working very hard to disguise a strong submissive streak. All of you understand that any person living a persona that is contrived or put on is a basically unhappy person.

"In a shambles of a marriage and family like the Hayes, it may not be possible to directly repair the husband-wife relationship. Now, it worked with the Halls, but they may be the exception that proves the rules.

"My early assessment is that Phyllis was raised in the absence of real interpersonal feelings. At least, those feelings were never allowed to be expressed. I would guess that she has never truly lusted after her husband - has never truly longed for his sexual attentions. I should amend that statement to say that she has never admitted to lusting, desiring that attention.

"We have to approach the problem somewhat obliquely. Lust - sexual desire - has to be unleashed in Phyllis, first. If we try to treat Phyllis head-on, as it were, it could take forever - perhaps longer than it took for Mary.

"My idea is to assume that she is at heart submissive and use that to bring about the fastest possible change."

"But using Cy!" Muriel objected. "He's still pretty young. And he wants to be faithful to Leah. How could she accept it?"

"I hope you didn't think I meant for Cy to have sex with his future mother-in-law. Going that far would have too many dangers," Julia explained.

"Then how far were you thinking of?" Frank asked.

"The only answer I can give you right now is 'as far as it takes'. This is a situation where there will have to be constant discussion and planning with Leah and Cy. In fact, I envision Leah always being present when there is contact between Cy and her mother."

"Wow!" came from several people. It was Gretchen who asked "Cy will have to bypass the usual woman's permission and just do things to her, won't he?"

"You've got it," Julia agreed. "That's why the planning is so important."

"Why does it have to be Cy?" Michelle asked.

"My original thought," Julia responded, "was that we just had to awaken the sensual side of her. Given her background and beliefs, though, allowing any kind of intimate contact with just any of our men would make her immediately defensive.

"Why would she react differently to Cy? I think there is a mystique about Cy in Phyllis's mind. For one thing, he is the offspring of her erstwhile hero/saint. In her mind, Cy is not just another teenager. For another thing, he has captured her daughter's heart in a way that Phyllis's own heart has never really been captured. I think we will have to let Leah and Cy make mockery of the usual PDA rules around here. We want Phyllis to have no doubt that the two are deeply in love and also in serious lust."

"Isn't this plan playing with fire?" Ryan asked. "After you get her in love or lust with her son-in-law-to-be, how do you redirect that to her husband, where it belongs?"

"See, that's why I never wanted to get into marriage counseling. I just don't seem to have a choice," Julia joked. "My plan is that what Phyllis feels for Cy and what she sees in the relationship between Leah and Cy will make her long for that in her life. Cy's age, though, and the fact that he belongs to her daughter will make her realize that it cannot be Cy. The obvious candidate, then, is her husband."

"What if her respect and feelings for her husband are too far gone?" Gretchen queried.

"Can't you people please throw some softballs at the boss once in a while?" Julia mock complained. "That is a serious problem for which I do not yet have an answer. The somewhat cynical answer would be to worry first about transforming our client, personally. Then, we'll worry about the marriage. If the marriage is not salvageable because the husband is unworthy, our client is a happier person on her own with a chance to build a new, more satisfying marriage with someone else."

"You do realize that divorce is treated very, very seriously in their circles?" Ryan said.

"Oh, yes. I understand that. I will not, though, discard it as sometimes the best alternative. I will try to accommodate religious beliefs, but not at the expense of rational analysis of the client's best interests."

"Oof! That's deep," Ryan chuckled. "Let's see if I picture this the way you do. Here's Cy giving Phyllis a massage while Leah sits beside the table and talks to them. He does her legs and her ass, without even asking for permission. Then he turns her over and starts masturbating her, right in front of the woman's daughter - his own fiance. Is that what you see?"

Refusing to be baited, Julia threw a question back at Ryan. "If that happened and Phyllis began to need and expect it, what would that do to her marriage?"

"I suppose she would no longer be interested in sex with her husband as it had been," Ryan answered. "I suspect it was lights out, flannel nightgown lifted, wham, bam." That produced a chuckle from the others, a nervous chuckle.

"And my hope would be that she would try to introduce and stimulate Norman to new sexual practices," Julie stated "Look, I warned you that this would be radical. I promise you that nothing will happen that Leah and Cy are not in complete, unfaked agreement with. We will not seek Phyllis's agreement."

"Hey, we haven't had a client for a while who had to meet naked with a clothed son. Are we looking at one of those?" Gretchen asked with a grin.

"I assumed that was waiting for Phyllis down the line. I am, after all, an optimist. We're going to fix her."


"My idea is that we have all of the guys massage your mother, just as with the other clients. The difference would be that Cy's turn would take things much farther," Julia explained. "Now, I've admitted that this is not a proven, certified technique. There is a chance that she could get sexually fixated on Cy. And I have to keep saying it over and over again: I do not want anything to be done that will harm the marvelous relationship that you two have. Even if it helped transform you mother, it would not be worth that."

"You know, Julia, the hardest part would be watching," Leah said. "Not because I was upset that Cy was doing something too intimate with her - just because I still have so many feelings against her. I know how wonderful Cy's touch is. She doesn't deserve to feel that."

"So, you're saying we should just forget the whole idea right now?" Julia challenged.

"No!" Leah said quickly. "As usual, your idea is brilliant, and I honestly believe it is just what mother needs. As much as I almost hate her, I would like to see her escape her life as a cold fish. Cy can certainly do that for her."

"How about you, Cy? Will feelings of unfaithfulness make it impossible to follow the plan?"

"Those feelings will certainly be there," Cy acknowledged, "and Leah will have to convince me every step that she really wants it. The hardest part will be simply touching her. It is not at all a pleasant thought. I keep seeing Leah the way she used to be, and I know Phyllis is responsible for that."

"But you would still do it, for Phyllis's and Leah's sakes?"

"Yes, I would. I understand that a mother/daughter relationship as bad as they now have would harm our own happiness later in life," Cy answered.

Julia wondered how these kids could keep bringing her to tears.

"Could I suggest something?" Cy asked. At Julia's nod, he went on rather hesitantly. "You mentioned trying to, uh, uncover her submissive streak. Could I be the slave-driver who pushed her on her exercises, made her sore enough to need the massages? Could I make her, uh, fear my anger?"

"I've joked before about you hanging your shingle in the spare office," Julia said. "I guess that was no joke. That is an absolutely brilliant idea. There is only one problem: can you be that bad guy to her?"

"Honey," Cy said to Leah, "can I tell Julia what happened later the night she put you in my bed?" Leah blushed hard, but nodded, and Cy recounted the scene around the pool.

"Julia, looking back, I believe that was the night I fell in love with Leah, even though it took me a while to realize it. It was not just the intimacy we shared that night, although it was amazing. It was the fact that I instantly understood and felt exactly what she was feeling. I knew that because of what we had both been through, there would always be a special understanding between us.

"But something else happened that night. I developed a very deep anger at the people who could cause such a wonderful, innocent person such terrible mental, emotional, and spiritual anguish. Whenever I am with Phyllis, I will never forget Leah that night, and I will always hold Phyllis responsible. Can I be hard on her, over and over again? Absolutely!"

Julia nodded thoughtfully and held her silence for a while. "Sometime, both of you, we have to talk seriously about forgiveness. We also have to talk about the fact that Phyllis was only following the life template that was beaten into her."

"I already understand that," Cy assured her. "It still won't erase that vision of Leah. It won't stop me from doing the 'tough love' bit."

"Cy, if you can handle that, it will solve another problem, I believe. The big concern for myself and the staff had been diverting her developing love or lust for you to her husband, where it belongs. If you are the source of pain and some humiliation, as well as affection and pleasure, then my job may be easier. The only remaining danger is if she subconsciously longs to be a slave."

"Wow! Does that really happen?" Leah asked in amazement.

"Honey, anything you can imagine can happen and has happened. Because of your own wonderful purity and innocence, a lot of things happen that you would never imagine. Many times, I have seen a woman who acted like your mother because she was trying to hide a very strong submissive streak."


[Brett] Mid January

On Monday of the third week, Brett was thrown a new challenge. Mary walked in with the women, clothed. That was a clear deviation from the center section policy, but Julia felt that it was a good next step.

Needless to say, that put a lot of pressure on Brett. His mother had visited Lindsey's several times and he should have felt somewhat comfortable naked in her presence. The problem was that he was involved in some pretty intimate touching of the women. That, combined with his mother's presence caused him to be hard for almost the entire session.

On Wednesday, Mary and Nancy were there, both clothed. They sat and talked animatedly with the women getting the massages. They purposely got into some very intimate subjects, although Mary refrained from saying anything about herself. Friday, Muriel joined the other two. The idea was to surround Brett with women and subject him to their talk and their outlook.

For the entire third week, the women all turned onto their backs and put a leg up. With his mother there, the exposed pussies put even more pressure on Brett. There were no new escalations, though.


On Sunday afternoon before Brett's fourth week, Julia got together with the four women that Brett was massaging.

Sophie, despite how new she was at the Tee and despite her own challenges, had assumed a leadership role in Brett's 'treatment'. "Julia, shouldn't we use this chance to teach Brett a little more about women and how we react?"

"I think we're doing that with the massages, aren't we? I hope you're all doing a good job of faking pleasure at his efforts."

"We aren't having to fake a whole lot," Angie, one of the other women interjected. "He has pretty good hands and he is actually following instructions." Angie was forty something and well along toward her goals. She had a naturally attractive body.

"That's great to hear," Julia said. "How much more were you thinking of, Sophie?"

"Oh, just what we all wish for every time one of your studs massages us here. The stuff they aren't allowed to do? See, he doesn't have to stick by your employee rules."

"You mean masturbation?"

"Well, if he's a misogynist asshole, like you say, he'll probably never take time to learn to give a woman pleasure on his own. If he's not really that asshole, maybe it will trigger something in him."

"That's not something I can ask you women to do," Julia protested.

"Oh, I don't think that's the problem," Sophie said with a chuckle. "I know it's sure not for me. Looking like I do, I've been my only source of stimulation for a long time. After getting off the table from one of Terry's massages, all it would take is a puff of wind on my clit, and I'd come with a crash.

"What we need, at least what I need, is to know what you would NOT forbid."

"I'm thinking that we have to improve our applicant screening process," Julia joked. "How did we let you in here, anyway, Sophie?"

"I just faked lots of problems," Sophie shot back, and all five of them laughed.

"It would be crossing a dangerous line to allow any kind of overt sexual activity on Transformations' property," Julia said.

"But it's just two of us women and Brett in there," Sophie countered. "No Transformations official knows what goes on, except for what we tell you, right?" That brought more laughs because they had all spent time reviewing the tapes.

"Is this out of concern for Brett, or is it because you're horny?" Julia asked Sophie.

"Yes." More laughter.

"Any of the rest of you feel like going that far?"

Polly, the woman with the exceptional breasts said "I don't think I want him playing with my pussy, but these could be educational." She lifted up each of her mammaries with a hand.

"Can I sneak a dildo in?" Angie asked, to gasps from the others. "Well, I'm sure he's not a virgin, but I'll bet it's just been 'wham, bam' stuff. I think Sophie's idea is to make him see what happens when a woman is treated right."

"So, will you be comfortable with one of the other women standing and watching while Brett pushes that fake cock into you?" Julia challenged.

"Ha! The boys can see my 'rhoids' every time they massage me," Angie retorted. "'Modesty' is just a word I heard somewhere."

Julia was lost in thought for a minute or two, then she shook her head and said "I'm certainly glad that none of you suggested anything outside of our rules. It pleases me that none of you would do that."

The four women were confused for a moment, then Sophie said "Oh, Julia, we would never try to break any of your rules."

After meeting with the women, Julia went to Lindsey's and pulled Connie aside. "Am I correct in assuming that you've had little experience with boys?" Connie nodded. "Then I have a rather tough assignment for you, but one that you will enjoy.

"Tomorrow, and for the rest of the week, we are going to delay Brett's afternoon sessions with the women so the rest of you are already home when he comes back over here. If I give you some instructions, can you pretend that you're much more sexually experienced than you really are?"

Connie's nod was uncertain that time, but Julia went on. "Here's what I want you to do. This is even more secret than anything else that has happened, OK? When he comes through the door, you be waiting and..."


"Brett! Tell me, when you push your cock into the girls you fuck, does it slide in easily, or are they pretty dry?" That was how Angie opened the morning session on Monday of the fourth week as Brett massaged Sally.

"Well, I've always had a condom on, and..."

The women had talked this over beforehand. They assumed from Brett's general attitude that he was paying no attention to the girls' pleasure. They also decided that they should not approach it from an accusatory viewpoint. They needed to teach, rather than criticize.

"Brett, can you keep this absolutely secret? We would get kicked out of here if anyone found out what I'm going to do."

"Don't you want to get out of here?"

"Only when I reach my goals. Can you keep this secret?"

"Yeah, sure."

Angie took Sally's place on the table, but on her back, and with her bottom right at the edge. She brought her feet up tight against her buttocks and let her knees fall out to the sides. "Help him out," she told Sally.

With Brett's eyes practically bugging out, Sally pulled out a realistic looking dildo about the size of Brett's cock and put a condom on it. She positioned it at Angie's opening and brought Brett's limp hand over to take control of it. "Get it into her," Sally ordered.

Brett looked partly horrified and partly confused and Sally had to take his hand, close it around the fake cock, and help him start to push it into Angie. Naturally, there was quite a bit of resistance.

"Brett," Angie said in a strained voice, "that hurts. The little lubrication on the condom doesn't do much good. It pulls and burns and to me, at least, pain is not stimulating. I wish the thing would get out of me." With that, Sally pulled it out. Brett was still hardly able to move, except for his rigid cock, which twitched with every heartbeat.

Angie slid back up the table and stretched out her legs, keeping them as far apart as the table allowed. "Come up here by my waist, Brett," she told him. Sally had to guide him there. Angie took his limp hand and placed it over her mound. She got her hand on top of his and managed to move his middle finger down between her labia. "What do you feel? Is it slippery, or is it pretty dry?"

"P ... p ... pretty dry."

"Yup. Never try to enter a girl if she feels dry like that," Angie counseled him. "Now, I'm going to get myself good and slippery." With that, she started caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples.

"This will take quite a few minutes, Brett. It's important to learn that girls do not get worked up as quickly as guys do. Now, girls your age get there a lot faster than I do, but still nothing like you. You can go from soft to ready to spurt in a matter of seconds, right?"

When both of her nipples were rigid, Angie slipped one hand to her mound. "The magic button is the clitoris, right at the top of my slit. For me, rubbing in rapid circles right around it is the way to wind me up. It's different for other women, so you need to ask."

Those were Angie's last words until after she had brought herself off several minutes later. Still panting, she told him "In case you didn't know, I came - I had an orgasm.

"Smell. That's me. Learn that smell. It's the smell of a woman sexually aroused. If you smell that, she's ready for sex. Give me your hand again. Doesn't it feel different, now? That means that I'm ready. Let's try that dildo again."

With Angie back in position at the bottom of the table, Sally again helped Brett insert the dildo, this time without the condom. "Just so you know, not many girls can orgasm from having a cock in them," Angie said. "I'm one of the lucky ones. Now use those muscles, and if you stop, I'll rip your cock right off! I'm nice and slippery now, and it feels wonderful."

It took some cajoling, some pleading, and finally some profanity before Brett was using the amount of motion and force that Angie wanted. Once he got the stroke, it took most of ten minutes before she had another climax.

It was Sally who talked to Brett as Angie recovered. "Remember. This never happened, OK? Any questions?"

Of course, Brett was nowhere near ready to reveal his ignorance by asking, so he just shook his head.

"It doesn't take what she did to get a woman lubricated, Brett," Sally told him. Still standing because Angie was not quite ready to stand up, Sally took Brett's hand and helped him check out the relative dryness of her own pussy.

When Angie was able to get up, Sally laid down on her stomach and told Brett to massage her, including her bottom and her legs. When he had spent almost twenty minutes doing that, Sally pulled her knees up under her and said "Get your face close to my ass and smell. Recognize it? Now, check for slipperiness again."

When he had run his finger between her labia and found her quite slippery, she told him "See, you weren't even masturbating me. To women, anything sensual can be arousing. We really respond to good touching. Men are visually aroused, but we need touch. Oh, we like to look at cocks, but it doesn't have the same effect as you seeing a bald pussy."

Brett definitely had learned something that session, but it would not do to react too strongly.


In the afternoon, Sophie appeared with her labia shaved smooth and bare. There was still a full patch above her cleft. Because of her excess fat, she was not sexy, but the sight of her bare, plump lips was nearly enough to put Brett over the edge.

Polly was first that day. She went through the normal sequence, down over her ass, then onto her back for treatment of her legs. When he finished with her legs, though, she did not get off the table. Sophie told him "Polly needs some attention to those awesome boobs of hers. You wouldn't mind playing with them, would you? We'll teach you how to do it right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.