Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Floyd] June

As Julia went about the mechanics of shutting down the men's section, the one man she thought most about was Floyd. There was no doubt that the Tee had given the Hall family a chance at a time when they were absolutely doomed. Of course, the circumstances were unique. Never again would a husband and wife have an entire section to themselves as Mary and Floyd had been able to do.

In future years, Julia was sure that she would look upon Mary as one of the Tee's crowning successes. Floyd, however, while definitely changed, could not be classified as transformed in the same way as his wife.

After they officially left the Tee, Mary and Floyd came back to work out together, and Floyd's physical progress accelerated. Their sex life reflected their improved health, vigor, and appearance. Still, there seemed to be a ceiling on Floyd's psychological recover. He was constrained in his dealings with women. Even in his work environment, where he was skillful and successful at what he did, he could not challenge his female boss. She was a good manager and in no way domineering toward Floyd. Yet, even when he had a legitimate point to make, he could only do so obliquely.

Mary no longer tried to deny or suppress her love of sex. She was continually thankful that she had stuck with her vows and worked to build a sex life with her husband. There was no question in her mind, though, that there was still a barrier between her and Floyd. Up to that point in their marriage, the lack of ability to express passion and lust toward her had been masked by the very 'proper' way they conducted themselves in bed. Now that Mary openly wanted and needed more, his inability to give it to her grieved her. Sex was tender and loving but that was as far as it went.

"I heard all of those other women talk about being taken, and it made me ... made me..."

"Wet, right?" Julia finished for her. Mary had insisted on paying for some regular sessions with Julia.

"Yes. Is it wrong of me to want that? It sounds like other men enjoy it as much as the women do," Mary asked plaintively.

"Nothing that brings increased satisfaction to both partners is wrong," Julia assured her patient. "Well, I guess I would have to set some limits, but generally, if it feels good ... It sounds like what you long for is to have him take charge and be the sexual aggressor."

"Yes! Yes! It doesn't have to be all the time, but it would be such a thrill. When he is loving and gentle, I turn to mush and the orgasms are wonderful. It's just that ... I think he needs..."

"Your man seems less of a man because he still feels dominated by women," Julia finished again.

"If I ever see his mother again!"

"That won't solve anything, and you know it," Julia chided. "Mary, I think the key may be to make him realize what you need and how badly you need it. He seems eager to provide anything that you need."

"Well ... yes, that's true. But how do I let him know without seeming to order him to do things?"

"That's the conundrum, isn't it?"


Imagine Julia's surprise when Floyd called her and asked for an appointment. She set him up, but the first thing she asked when he came into the office was "Are you sure you want to talk to me? Wouldn't it be better for you to work with a man, given your past problems?"

"I thought of that," Floyd said, "but I've got to get over this whole problem with women. You know my history and I would just as soon not tell anyone else."

"All right. I appreciate your confidence in me," Julia said. "It sounds like you have new determination to get some victory. Why?"

"Yesterday, I tried to be firm with Brett," Floyd answered grimly. "He said he didn't have to listen to a 'pussy whipped old man'. I know we may be too late to salvage that boy, but I can't let it be for his lack of respect for me. I AM 'pussy whipped', in the worst way. With all of the good changes that are happening, I don't want to live my life getting hard every time a woman tells me to do something."

They talked a few more minutes about the incident with Brett, then Julia said "I hope this suggestion, coming from a woman, doesn't lose its effectiveness, but I think there are some steps you should take immediately."

"After everything you have done for us, Julia, I believe I can take your advice without feeling 'ordered' or dominated."

"OK. Would Brett be home when you get there if you go home instead of back to work?" Floyd had gone into work very early that morning so he could take the appointment with Julia before her normal start time. There were a number of his daily tasks that could be done early, so that gave him some very nice flexibility.

"No. He spends as little time at home as possible, now."

"I assume Mary will be there, right?" at his nod, she told him "please don't take these next instructions as orders from a woman in authority. Please accept them as the opinion of a professional about something you can do to improve your personal life and your marriage. Can you do that?"


When Floyd arrived home about nine, Brett was indeed gone. He always managed to stay for some breakfast, which Mary dutifully and lovingly prepared. As soon as that was finished, most days the boy disappeared.

Mary was still in her nightgown, which suited Floyd just fine. He found her still putting things away in the kitchen. Her robe, which she wore when Brett was around, lay across a kitchen chair. Since her time at the Tee, Mary had found herself wearing the least clothes appropriate to the occasion.

While Mary stifled her surprise at seeing him with a kiss, he used all of his self-control to keep his hands from shaking. This was truly out of character for him. Even more out of character was the way he had sat in the car in the driveway, stroking himself to make sure he got good and hard. He had not wanted to open the garage door and alert her to his presence prematurely.

She got over her surprise quickly and wrapped her arms around his neck. He bent his knees enough to pull her nightgown up above her breasts. She had completely dispensed with panties as nightwear, so she stood exposed, grinning at him over the light, bunched cloth.

He could not let her take control. That was the point of the whole encounter, for her benefit as well as for his. Julia had been very clear about that. Quickly, he took her by the shoulders and turned her around, guiding her toward a kitchen chair. With one hand, he pulled it out and turned it, and in his first words said "Put your hands on the seat."

At that point, Mary was more than a little confused. However, the tone of his command was such that she just obeyed. Before she was even bent over all the way, his hand was between her legs, smearing a generous glob of lubricant on her labia as he used one foot to move her legs wider apart.

Several different instincts told Mary that she should be objecting or resisting in some way. This was just not the way a man handled his wife. But a stronger instinct, anticipating what might be to come, made the lubricant totally unnecessary within a couple of seconds and caused her back to arch, presenting the best possible target to the hoped-for intruder.

"Honey, I'm not clean!" something made her protest. It was the kind of plea that would bring Floyd to a halt, always. That was just the way he was wired. Perhaps something in Mary's mind was using it as a test to see if it was the same old Floyd who was trying to manhandle her.

He did pause for just a moment, but his uncertainty was masked by his fumbling as he struggled to get his suit pants down. When his trousers fell, he yanked in frustration at his boxers and the resulting ripping sound did not bother him at all.

The only deviation from his total control was when she reached back with one hand to guide him in, but before he was even securely seated, he thrust forward almost angrily. With some great luck, he was lined up well enough and sank in quite a ways with just the one stroke.

Mary was not moist enough for that kind of penetration yet, but the modest pain from the friction only acted as a stimulant. He had been working very hard to keep control of what he was doing up until that point, but then he just gave in to the feelings. Not worrying about her discomfort for the first time ever, he began pistoning full force.

Two frantic strokes after he had bottomed out, she began a continuous squeal. In about four more strokes, she locked every muscle in her body, then began convulsing violently. In less than thirty seconds, her vaginal spasms wrung the semen out of him and before either spouse knew what was really happening, it was over.

Floyd wanted to bask in the feelings, but he remembered how Julia had drilled him. Forcing himself to stand, still-hard cock drooling down onto his puddled suit pants and torn underwear hanging somewhere around his knees, he began awkwardly trying to push her nightie over her head and arms. "Floyd, just wait!" she protested.

Having no idea where the thought arose, he slapped her exposed ass cheek hard enough to make a distinct sound, then he stood her up and pulled the nightgown straight up over her head. That left her standing confused but aroused in her kitchen, wearing nothing but slippers, and with cum running down her inner thigh and a husband behind her that was acting far different than she had ever seen him. She loved it!

She turned around to look at him and opened her mouth to say something, but he cut her off. "Go start the shower!" he snapped. Her head dropped slightly so she had to look up at him from under her eyebrows. It was a female signal of arousal and submission as old as time. Turning away from him, she actually dashed toward the master suite with a girlish squeal.

Floyd barely made it to work after lunch and he did not pretend to accomplish much the rest of the day. In his exhaustion, he felt a mix of exuberance and concern. For most of the morning, he had assumed a persona that was foreign to him, and this concerned him. At the same time, Mary had responded with unbelievable intensity to everything he did. He thought with shame of how he had spanked her again when she had wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep for a while. The shame, though, was tinged with just a suspicion that she might have been acting, trying to provoke him.


Over the next few weeks, acting on two more sessions with Julia, Floyd pushed into even stranger sexual territory for the couple. He just could not bring himself to go to a store that sold adult toys, so Julia procured several items for him. The night he tied Mary by all four limbs to the bed on her back and blindfolded her, she was not entirely sure that she approved. What she did approve of, though, was the strength and determination he exhibited while positioning, restraining, and blindfolding her.

When he spent an hour teasing every sensitive part of her that he could find, she did not worry about approval or disapproval. She ended up using a few words for the very first time in her life, begging him to let her climax. Before releasing her from the restraints, he gave her her wish, again and again and again. When her arms and legs were finally free, a dildo was still all the way into her, but she lacked the strength to even pull it out by herself.

Another day, he came home unannounced at noon. He took a bit of a chance that Brett might be home for some odd reason, but the boy was gone and Mary was alone. Floyd left his clothes in the garage. When Mary saw him coming at her naked, she was not really surprised when he began pulling her clothes off. She did manage to convince him not to rip anything.

He did manage to surprise Mary when he put his arm around her and led her to the patio door. Their pool and patio area was completely private, and they had skinny-dipped a number of times, but always at night. She had not quite worked up the nerve to sunbathe nude. She knew that was ridiculous, having spent all of that time nude at the Tee, but she was just uncomfortable.

Skinny-dipping or getting an all-over tan was not what Floyd had in mind, however. When he bent her forward over a chaise lounge, she knew what was coming. She was nervous, even frightened, but with his forceful, dominating demeanor, her emotions all morphed into arousal.

The only thing wrong with the fabulous pounding he gave her was that she just could not let loose and vocalize her true feelings. Even through the near-unconsciousness of one massive orgasm, some social restraints remained.

A dip in the pool was a real relief in the noon-day sun. She was feeling so wonderful that she could not keep her hands off of him. It was still a source of amazement to her that the corpulent blob he had been just eight months ago could look and feel better than the young man she had married.

Ever since his workouts had gotten serious, she had developed the habit of caressing and squeezing every part of his body, exploring the muscle development. In the pool that noon, she started doing it again, but with a whole different feeling to it. Before, her exploration had been with pride, but also with an air of possessiveness. Just then, for the first time, he sensed a bit of awe, of worship, even. Nothing gets a man ready for more sex than that kind of a response from his partner.

After their single foray into bondage, Floyd decided that was not the way he wanted to exercise his growing confidence in his more dominant sexual role. While interesting, limiting Mary's ability to respond and to stimulate him limited his own pleasure, as well.

What seemed to please both of them the most was when he used his newfound strength. Stripping her despite her pro forma mild protests was very stimulating to her, and uncovering her reshaped body was something he never tired of. A few garments got damaged along the way, but they wasted no time worrying about that.

Guiding her firmly into the position he wanted her against mild resistance was another little thing that got her going. Of course, just cutting loose and stroking into her for all he was worth had proven to send her to new heights. On occasion, bruising or tenderness for both of them curtailed sex for a time, but they both seemed to consider it a small price to pay.

Especially because of the sessions with Julia, Mary knew how critical her role was in Floyd's 'recovery'. First and foremost, it was imperative that for a time, she avoid all of the old habits of bossing him around. That was not as difficult as it might sound.

The troubles with Lindsey and the time at the Tee had forever changed Mary's view of herself vis a vis the rest of the world. The 'center of the universe' opinion of themselves held by so many with a corner on the truth was no longer Mary's mindset. Her own fallibility had been dramatically driven home to her. She honestly no longer felt that she had the right to dominate her husband.

Thus, Mary's purposeful campaign to boost Floyd's ego was something that she genuinely enjoyed. His ever-improving physique amplified the little connections and signals that must always be there between two people for a union to survive.

A year before, if Mary saw signs of an erection on Floyd outside their bed, she viewed it with scorn and disgust. The scorn was because she knew it was in response to her dominance and it certainly did not make her respect him. The disgust was because such a display was supposed to be disgusting. With the body he had then, it definitely was.

When Mary began to see Floyd getting hard from seeing her body, rather than because she was bossing him, it was a revelation. It was a welcome affirmation of her sex appeal, but it meant even more than that. It was a sign to her that maybe his problem could be defeated. Maybe the barrier that still stood between them could be removed.

Acting seductively was something Mary was having to learn in her maturity. More accurately, she was not having to learn the moves, the gestures, or the attitudes - those were instinctive. What she had to learn was to let herself give off the instinctive signals and feel no guilt.

Upon returning home from the Tee, when she started really noticing his response to her body, she was like a kid with a new toy. It was a very good thing that Brett avoided being home at all costs. It was also very fortunate that he never returned unexpectedly to catch them in some of their more playful activities.

After the months of nudity, Mary would have been quite happy dispensing with clothes at home. That was not practical for obvious reasons, but she was also learning that sometimes, some clothing was more seductive than none.

Somehow, by accident on one occasion, she came out of the bathroom wearing just a bra and shoes. Floyd was in the bedroom in just his boxers at the time. He saw her and began to inflate. She remembered the sensation at the Tee of running on the treadmill in just a sports bra and shoes. The sight reflected in the mirror had seemed even more exposed than when she was naked. He obviously thought so, too.

Thereafter, she stretched plausibility to find occasions to be bare-bottomed, but not completely nude. She also chose some T-shirts that barely covered her crotch when standing still. If she bent or stretched, she flashed him.

She was justifiably proud of her ass. From the lumpy, sagging blob of the year before, she had worked it into her most outstanding asset. Her natural round cheeks and flared hips were restored. The underlying muscles she had built up, the wonderful skin tone from all of the good nutrition, and the all-over tan that she maintained had Floyd ready for insertion every time it was exposed to him.

Not that Mary was not proud of the rest of her body. As they shrank from their previous weighty sagging, her breasts had remained full and the skin was also smooth and lustrous. There was just no way, though, for a full-breasted, once-obese, fortyish woman to sport mammaries that stood out like a teenager's. Her ass, however, could compare to a woman of any age.

Julia encouraged Floyd not to repeat any of their sessions, but to keep trying new things. "It's not that there is anything wrong with any of the things you are doing. I just want you to keep the real objective in mind. We did not set out to introduce you to new sexual practices. The idea is to enable you to deal with a woman - any woman - as an equal, and even as a superior, when that is appropriate. If you find some sexual activities that the two of you agree on, that's fine. But let's keep the first thing first for right now."

From the time he had discovered that his secret was still a secret, Floyd had gone into high gear on his physical program. One could almost say he became fanatical. The weight loss was steady, if not as fast as he would have liked. What surprised and pleased him most was how quickly he gained strength and added muscle mass. He continued to use the supplements that Yvonne provided for residents, and he attributed much of his improvement to the nutrition.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.