Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 31

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Norman & Phyllis] Mid-February

It was probably unfair to the man, but Julia had not told Norman that he would be naked for the meeting with his wife. She had also not told him that he would have to undress before she ushered him in. With her low opinion of the man, she had considered having Mary Hall or even Naomi usher him in. Because he saw Mary regularly and had known Naomi for many years, it would have been a huge jolt of humiliation. She had decided against it for fear that he would just walk away. The meeting was too important. She still would not compromise and have a man escort him or let him strip inside.

"Good morning, Mr. Hayes," Julia said as she handed him the locker basket used for smaller items, along with two hangers. "Please undress in the Men's room right there and I will help you put your clothes in a locker."

"Un ... undress? What do you mean?"

Resisting the urge to be sarcastic, Julia explained "Mr. Hayes, you and your wife will be meeting in our nude section."

"No one told me that! That's not ... how can you expect me to do that?"

"Mr. Hayes, I'm sure you know that Phyllis has been naked for the entire time she has been here. She only dresses to join you at church. Surely you're not afraid to be naked with your wife." He quite clearly WAS afraid of just that and he was struggling to avoid revealing that fear. He sensed that it was not a manly fear.

"But you're here, and if I undress..."

"Mr. Hayes, I am an M.D. I also spend a great deal of time with naked people. Please, just go in there and undress. I can only reserve this section for a few hours."

Julia sensed that it was a pretty close call, but Norman did undress. He could not look at Julia when he came out. As he hurried to the door that he assumed entered the section, Julia asked "I did tell you that a very nice breakfast would be served, did I not?" He was only able to nod.

When he finally stepped into the doorway, the fear of the gorgeous doctor looking at his penis was replaced by the fear of having to be naked in front of his wife. She could always make him feel like a little boy, and without even the protection of clothes, it would be even worse.

He barely had time to think about that fear because she was right there in front of him, and he hardly recognized her. Of course, he had not often seen her completely naked, but he never imagined that she could look that good. She was tanned. Her body looked quite firm, rather than the slack look he remembered. His rather imprecise memories included a rampant thatch of pubic hair, but when he looked at her crotch, he could actually see her cleft through the short hairs.

It was her eyes, though, that surprised him the most. He was used to looks of irritation, downright anger, condescension, even pity. Instead, it was a look that he hardly recognized - desire mixed with a good bit of fear.

He would never know how some of the women had coached her on what do to, nor how fiercely she was having to battle herself to follow her friends' instructions.

Even the complete immersion of the Tee could not completely erase a lifetime of beliefs and opinions. It had certainly shed a new light on those opinions, and she had certainly done many things that were contrary to those lifelong beliefs.

In a way, the total isolation and immersion of the Tee did not really prepare her for this first 'clash' with her former life. Of course, Leah had been constantly present, but she and Cy had been an integral part of the immersion. In a very real sense, Norman had been out of her thoughts while she was a resident. While Cy was doing sinful, humiliating, but oh, so addictive things to her body, she really had not thought of Norman. He was truly part of another world.

Now, that old world was intersecting her new, isolated, almost unreal world. Julia and her friends had told her over and over that she could not have Cy and his wonderful hands when she left the Tee. She also had been warned that she would have to leave fairly soon. In one sense, it would be a relief to leave because as wonderful as the feeling were, she knew that what Cy was doing to her was wrong.

The problem was that her libido had definitely been unleashed. Mary Hall had spent hours with her, explaining how her sexual desires were natural and given by God for her legitimate pleasure. Through countless arguments and gallons of tears, the prudish teachings of her lifetime had been refined down to what was really Scriptural.

Whatever two people did for mutual, agreed pleasure within the marriage was right and proper - that was the doctrine so painfully instilled in Phyllis's thinking. There was no question that what Cy had done to her was wrong, but she at last understood that it had been necessary to shake her from her ignorance.

In fact, Phyllis herself had been the one to call a halt, explaining that she knew what they had been doing. She had tearfully told them she understood what a sacrifice it must have been for them, and she had thanked them profusely. After the first time, Cy had gotten her off four more times before she ended it.

Sophie and her other friends had suggested using Cy or some other man to practice some elementary touching and stroking before her first meeting with Norman. That idea, however, had been quickly shot down by Julia and by Phyllis herself. Her friends had cried after Phyllis' little speech.

"I've never had a marriage like most of you have had. I can't even say that I have ever loved Norman the way Lean and Cy love each other. I guess I didn't know that kind of love was possible. I probably thought it was improper.

"Except that he is quite handsome and imposing, I have never had the kind of feelings for Norman that I see in couples around here. Except when I was pregnant, I never really wanted sex with him. It was just something that a wife had to do.

"I know now that this place has awakened the sexual side of me. I ache for Cy, but I know I can never have him. I made a vow before God to love, honor, and obey Norman. I now know that 'love' also means sexual love. When I leave here, I cannot go back to the life I had before. This place has 'ruined' me for that.

"The only place I can satisfy these new desires is with Norman. That seems impossible, but because of my vows and my new needs, I have to try."

She felt that need and that determination as she stepped toward him. Barely able to breath and feeling more fear than a pre-teen, she took his genitals in her shaky hands and began stroking and fondling them. All the time, she was staring right into his eyes.

"Norman, I have been without sex for so long. I need it so badly. Please!" He had no way of knowing that she had rehearsed that simple sentence over and over. Still, her voice quavered as she said it, and she stumbled a little.

Perhaps it was fortunate that she was obviously nervous and uneasy. Despite their nakedness and her changed appearance, Norman only knew her to be strong and demanding when she spoke to him. The evidence of need and uncertainty weakened his automatic resistance to her words.

Another factor that was crucial was the unreality of the situation to both spouses. Just the two of them being naked together in such an open place was totally outside of their experience. Norman, in particular, had no basis for his responses, so he just let the sensations lead. And the sensations were unprecedented and too seductive to resist. Maybe a few times early in their marriage she had fondled him briefly. Other than that, she had touched his organ only to guide him into herself.

He had no way of knowing that the nearby chaise lounge was not usually in that position near the door. He only knew that she was pulling him toward the chaise by his rapidly hardening cock.

At the chaise, she risked hurting them both with the awkward way she flopped back with legs spread and pulled him down on top of herself. To anyone else, the move would have been laughably clumsy and hardly seductive. To him, it was disorienting and captivating. One hand kept a hold on his cock, and she pulled him right to her opening. She was wet and ready.

In her early forties, Phyllis could still become pregnant, and that point in her cycle was not completely safe. She had debated with herself about contraception, and decided to let God decide if a late child was His chosen way to renew their marriage. Previously, intercourse had been so seldom that staying in her completely safe time was no hardship.

Norman had no blood left in his brain to fuel thoughts of a possible pregnancy. The blood all went to making his cock harder than he could remember. Never in their entire married life had Phyllis acted so erotically. As he thrust his way into her, she was thrusting back at him as if she intended to devour him whole.

Their coupling was simple missionary. That was all they knew. It may have been unimaginative, but it was very, very energetic and intense. With all of that, it was not really affectionate. Phyllis stared fixedly into her husband's eyes, but he was not able to maintain the gaze all of the time.

Watching on the surveillance monitor, Julia decided that Phyllis must have been either challenging or inviting Norman to kiss her. At least she did not show any dismay at his lack of response. After her discussions with Julia and the other women, she must have had a pretty realistic idea of the state of their relationship and how he felt about her.

Julia had purposely not 'briefed' Phyllis before her time with Norman, leaving that to Sophie and the women. Watching her uncoached conduct would be a very good measure of her progress. Any evidence of the old harsh control would be a disappointing sign. Her conduct toward Leah had changed quite dramatically. If it did not change toward Norman, though, Leah's efforts at repairing her family could very well fail.

He did not last very long, which was understandable. Julia found herself wondering if he had ever developed any control. In her experience, men involved in infrequent, prosaic sex typically did not work on their control.

Needless to say, Phyllis came nowhere near an orgasm, but she did not express any irritation or disappointment. Julia had the distinct impression that Phyllis was evaluating just as intently as Julia herself was.

By the time Phyllis had gotten them all showered and dried, it was time for breakfast. Julia had gone back and forth on whether to let Gretchen or Carol serve, to get one of the guys to do it, or to have Phyllis herself bring out the food. She had decided to have Carol, who was on duty, do it clothed. She instructed Carol to bring out the food and the settings quickly and let Phyllis serve it up.

That very brief exposure was almost more than Norman could take, and he had a hard time eating. Phyllis had to reassure him repeatedly that Carol would not be back out.

Julia could never have predicted what happened right after breakfast. Phyllis led Norman to a love seat. As soon as he was seated, she laid across his lap. "Norman, I have been mean to you. I know it was wrong, and I am very sorry. It will help me if you give me a good spanking. Don't be polite. Spank me hard."

His response was as surprising as her request. Unbelievably, his hand smacked down, hard, almost before she stopped talking. He seemed to be waiting for her tears before he would stop, and he got them.

While she was still crying and and still smarting, she got on her knees and worked her way between his legs. While spanking her, he had hardened and she took him in her hands again.

"I am so happy that I can excite you," she told him. "After the way I have been, I would have understood if I disgusted you. I promise you, Norman, that I have changed. I will no longer control you because I want to lord it over you.

"I'm sure you must know, though, that you need my ... help," she insisted. "You do realize that, don't you?"

This time, he delivered the fixed stare, and he finally spoke. "Is that how little you think of me?"

"No, no. I don't think little of you. I am just telling you the way things are. By yourself, you are too indecisive and you avoid tension and confrontations at all costs. You can't deny that, can you, Norman?"

Apparently, Norman wanted to deny that, but he was honest enough that he could not.

Phyllis knew that this was one of the two riskiest times of the session. She was working hard to cover the near panic that she felt. After she got past the absolute terror of being naked at the Tee, she had no choice but to constantly compare her marriage to what she heard from the other women. Even more than the other women, she had to compare it to Leah and Cy.

Even though they were not married, her daughter and the Reverend's son had a relationship that she could not help envying. It was only the terrible prospect of finally and completely losing Leah that had made her enter the Tee. More than just the sanity-saving daily talks with Leah, it was watching the two young people together that brought about the most change.

Most of the married women at the Tee had significant marital problems, but they usually had some successful periods to talk about, as well. By everything that she heard, Phyllis knew that her marriage had no rational reason to continue. The only possible justification was the strong feelings against divorce that she and Norma shared.

During many sleepless late night hours she had agonized over whether it was right to try to salvage her marriage. Why would she want to stay with Norman? She could not honestly say she respected him, if she ever had. She could barely remember feeling some sexual desire for him, and that was when she was carrying the children. Because the Reverend always sought out men with somewhat impressive appearance for his elders, Norman was quite manly looking, despite his personality.

Just like her clothes had been stripped away, most of her pretense and self-delusion had left during her stay. Only one thing made her determined to stay married to Norman: she had made a vow before God. As so many other beliefs had been chipped or eroded away, her core faith had actually been strengthened.

That was another anomaly that could only exist in the unique environment of the Tee. Her faith grew while she enjoyed the undeniably sinful attentions of Cy. Actually, her faith did not so much grow as get purified or perhaps streamlined. The non-essential things that had so dominated her life just could not withstand the endless discussions with the other women. They were particularly defenseless against Cy's wonderful hands.

After some fairly heated discussions, Cy had stripped to use the pool and hot tub in the way that male employees were expected to. Naturally, Phyllis did not miss a chance to be with him then. She knew it was unfair to think of Cy's lovely organ as she now fondled her husband's. Oh, how she wished she could see it aroused like Norman's was. It had taken everything in her to resist reaching out and taking Cy in her hand as they sat in the hot tub together.

Cy was Leah's. Phyllis could never have his cock. She would never have Cy's hands touching her secret places again, either. She understood that. But Pandora's box had been opened, and Phyllis Hayes was a sexual woman who needed the attentions of a man. Could she turn Norman into the man she needed?

Why had she paid so little attention to his penis before. It really was quite fascinating. She could only guess what Cy's would look like fully aroused, but Norman's must be at least as large. When he had entered her before breakfast, there had been a most pleasant sensation of being filled.

The big question was whether Norman could change as much as she had. It took entering the Tee to bring about her change - and Cy's hands. What could possibly change Norman? There was no Tee for him. The answer had been obvious from the first time she had asked herself the question. She was the only one who could change Norman into what she needed in a husband. Well, not really what she needed, but enough to make staying married worthwhile.

Phyllis knew by then that what she needed was Cy, a man who could take her over and control her. Norman could never be that. But Norman had a cock that filled her well. He had hands that could be taught to arouse her and satisfy her. He had an almost stately appearance and she was never ashamed to be seen with him.

How much more like Cy could Norman be? He had spanked her eagerly and forcefully. Was that just anger, or was there more manliness there than she had expected?

"Norman, I know how wrong I have been in the way I treated you. I want to make up for that. I want to change that."


[Norman & Floyd] Mid-February

Saturday afternoon and evening, after being with Phyllis that morning, Norman was a shambles. The experience had been erotic beyond anything in his experience, or even in his fantasies. Between his upbringing, the stern teachings of the church, and the ever-present threat of somehow invoking his wife's wrath, he had been remarkably successful at subduing even his fantasy life.

Like everything else in his tightly-controlled life, occasional intercourse, wherein Phyllis fulfilled her wifely obligation to relieve his physical pressures, was all he ever expected. It was all he ever thought he should expect.

He still could not understand why he had not just walked out the door when the stunning lady doctor asked him to undress. Everything that he believed told him that he should. Was it just because he felt compelled to obey the doctor? He was very aware that he did not stand up to people well, especially women.

Whatever his reasons had been, he had gone naked into that room. If getting that far had been unprecedented, what happened inside was so far out of his comprehension that he had trouble remembering clearly. Phyllis naked and ... and very appealing; Phyllis brazenly, if nervously, stimulating him; Phyllis virtually pulling him into herself; that other woman entering the room with food while he was naked; Phyllis asking to be spanked; him spanking her - hard; her kneeling and ... and worshipping his inflated organ; her promising to be different; her declaring that he needed her; him having to grudgingly admit that she was right; all of those memories and impressions kept cycling through his mind in a jumble.

It was very difficult to face Phyllis the next morning in church. He had the feeling that everyone in the congregation could look at his face and know just what had happened the morning before.

Norman's biggest problem was that there was no one he could talk to about his disorientation and uncertainty. Before, he could always just depend on the Reverend's teachings to guide him, strongly enforced by Phyllis's harangues. Now, the Reverend's influence had been invalidated, and Phyllis herself had done things completely contrary to her own previous demands.

As they were leaving the service, Floyd Hall shook Norman's hand. Perhaps seeing something in Norman's eyes, Floyd suggested "Would you join me for lunch, Norman? I'll let Mary go on to the usual lunch at Lindsey's. I'd like to talk man-to-man about how you are getting along." Norman wondered if Floyd had been put up to that, but he had been promised that his sessions with Phyllis would be completely secret. He believed that.

The two men ended up spending the entire afternoon together. It took lunch for Floyd just to discover how troubled Norman was, but there was no hint of just what was the problem. As they left the restaurant, Floyd called Mary, reaching her at Lindsey's.

"Honey, how would you feel about me telling Norman about our time together in the center section?" he asked Mary.

"Oh! Why would you want to do that?"

"I'm just guessing, but I think Norman is very disturbed and conflicted. He must have had a meeting with Phyllis, maybe nude. I don't know. Tell you what: see what you can find out, and call me at home. I'm taking Norman to our house. Can you stay away for the afternoon?"

It took Mary a while to reach Julia and to convince her that it was important to know what had happened to Norman. Hearing that Floyd was trying to help Norman, Julia was delighted. She broke the confidence, insisting that Norman and Phyllis never know.

After the call from Mary, Floyd told Norman "I don't mean to pry, Norman, but we both had daughters who were forced to leave home. I suspect that both of our upbringings and our marriages were pretty similar before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.