Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Janice & Ted] Late November

Julia gave it a few weeks before trying what she hoped would be the deciding move. It was a Saturday, and Janice usually exercised late morning, then got her massage. That morning, with her usual pro forma show of reluctance, Janice got on the table and Mark started working on her shoulders. For whatever reason, she always turned her face away from whoever was working her, so it was relatively easy for Ted to slide in and take Mark's place.

The first concern was that she would notice the switch right away. It was inevitable that she would notice the different touch, and as Julia pointed out, the unavoidable difference in smell. Ted had been practicing hard on some deep techniques designed to put her into a drowsy state. The whole plan rested on her not bolting from the table when she found out it was Ted.

On Julia's advice, Ted had worn a jock strap and Missy had done her thing to him beforehand. Even though his feelings toward his mother were still a bit negative, Julia believed that the intimate contact of the massage would change that. The other guys had remarked that Janice had a body that they found very pleasurable to stroke and knead, and Julia was depending on that to change Ted's feelings.

Triggering incest was certainly not the goal, but making Janice feel like she was in the hands of a man, Ted, was the intention. Every one of the other residents could see that her attitude was finally changing, but Julia had learned that Janice required significant 'nudges' to move her from step to step.

Ted had been practicing on the more than willing Missy. They had gone over possible moves in response to a number of different reactions from Janice. Of course, the finishes of his sessions with Missy, done in the center section, included things that would never happen with Janice. However, Julia believed that it was necessary to make Ted's massage of his mother as erotic and arousing as was reasonable. Her realizing that Ted could affect a woman - her - that way should destroy any last images of him as her little boy.

Julia was in the Tee that morning, and she moved close enough so she could do some coaching. She watched carefully until she could see Janice in a very relaxed state. She nodded to Ted and made a kissing expression.

Keeping his hands going, Ted placed three small kisses on his mother's shoulders, then one right below her ear. Holding his mouth close to her ear, he whispered. "The guys all told me that your body felt wonderful to stroke, Mom, so I had to try it." With that, he placed his cheek against hers, preventing her from raising her head.

"Don't be alarmed, Mom. I really appreciate this chance. Do you realize how much more sexy you have gotten with all of the workouts? I guess I was so upset and angry before that I never let myself notice how beautiful you are."

He did not say any more, just kept up the massage. When Julia sensed that any threat of her bolting from the table had passed, she signaled for Ted to work her feet and legs. This was significant because Janice had not allowed any of the other guys to work below her waist.

Julia was depending on one other thing that she believed she had detected. She was quite sure that Janice had a submissive streak that she had always worked very hard to hide.

Janice was almost too relaxed to realize that suddenly one foot was up in the air and Ted was doing wonderful things to it. Lying on her stomach with her knee bent, it gave him a better chance to work the foot, ankle, and calf. As he kneaded the calf muscles, working toward the knee, she reflexively squeezed her legs together to keep her labia hidden, but that was not a problem.

Ted let her legs down as he worked the backs of her thighs, and he could hear her breath quickening as he stroked upwards. He was approaching the critical part of the plan. Julia had assumed that Janice would become aroused. The key to success was to keep her in place, giving in to the feelings, rather than jumping from the table to escape them.

Watching carefully, Julia gave Ted another signal that he had been waiting for. He placed one hand possessively on his mother's ass cheek while squeezing and stroking firmly on the opposite thigh. Janice gasped, but Ted's words kept her in place. "You really have some tightness in your hamstrings, Mom. I'll get it out for you."

Janice's breathing became more erratic as he switched hands back and forth a few times. At still another signal, he placed a hand on each buttock and began kneading firmly. That produced the loudest gasp yet, but when the unmistakable odor of excitement arose, Ted grinned at Julia, and it appeared that the plan would succeed.

The most difficult part of the plan was knowing when to stop. There were several escalations that had been planned out, and Julia began signaling for them. He began moving his hands in long, firm strokes over her back and her bottom, squeezing and moving handfuls of flesh and openly 'playing' with her body. He moved his hands around her sides toward her front, and made several passes that touched the very beginnings of her breasts.

As Ted's hands progressed upward on one pass, Janice almost imperceptibly raised her upper torso. Julia saw that sign of acceptance and anticipation and pumped her fist in a sign of triumph. Janice was eagerly yielding to Ted's control. That would destroy any last feelings of babying or smothering the boy.

As much as Janice probably wanted it right then, Ted was not about to touch her breasts or any other erogenous area. Despite the obvious arousal and desire on her part, allowing her to walk away just having enjoyed her best massage ever would preserve her dignity and her sense of propriety.

There was one more escalation planned, however. He began moving in long, firm, possessive strokes from her knees, up her thighs, and over her ass cheeks. Then he would reverse direction. As he stroked, he carefully positioned his thumbs just over the slope of her flesh into her crack.

On his fourth pass upward, when his thumbs made their nearest approach to her labia, the best possible thing happened - she had a small orgasm. Ted saw it and looked at Julia in a bit of alarm. She shook her head vigorously and he understood. He was not to let on that he noticed. It was marvelous that it had happened, but it would be best if only she knew it. Her perception of her son had changed, and that was what was needed. She was a proud woman, though, and there was no reason to damage that pride, just redirect it. It was best to let her little climax be her secret.

Julia tossed Ted an extra large towel, which he laid over Janice. He kissed her cheek and told her "I love you, Mom. Thank you for the privilege of massaging your beautiful body. I hope it made you feel good. Why don't you just nap here for a while."


[Janice & Julia] Late November

Pretending that she had just arrived, Julia walked up to Janice just as she was stirring after her nap on the massage table. "Janice, did you overdo your exercises this morning?"

Janice looked at Julia blankly, then blushed unmistakably. Hauling herself to a sitting position, she answered Julia "No. The massage ... just ... so relaxing."

"Oh? Who did it for you?"

"T ... Ted." One of the biggest signs of progress that Julia saw was that Janice no longer tried to hide anything when talking to Julia. Janice was naturally a very expressive person, a born communicator. In fact, Julia could see that without her one 'kink', she was a very likable woman. She hoped that Ray would appreciate the prize they would be sending back to him.

Julia jumped up to sit on the table beside Janice and swung her legs gently. "So, Ted put you to sleep, huh? I'll have to have him do me. He must be pretty good. Did you get that limp just from him doing your back?"

Janice looked over at Julia and blushed. "Your legs?" Julia asked to a blushing nod. "Your bottom?" Another nod. "Oh, that must have been a wonderful experience for your son to make you feel so good! What did his hands say, Janice?"

Janice was not puzzled at all. She knew exactly what Julia meant. "Love." she replied, then was silent for several seconds.

"Love, huh? You mean like when he hugged you around the neck as a little boy? You mean like when he pressed his hands on your breast when he nursed as a baby?"

Julia was taking a chance on being too heavy-handed in her probing, but Janice seemed to be completely forthcoming. She shook her head and said, "No. Not like that. It was, uh, like a lover. And he kissed. And he said it. Julia, I ... I..."

"Did something else happen, Janice?"

"You could never tell anyone, right?"

"Of course not. What happened?"

"I'm ashamed, but I have to tell someone," Janice almost whispered.

"What could you possibly be ashamed of?"

"I had a little ... a little orgasm!"

"And why would that make you ashamed, Janice? Are you afraid that getting an orgasm from your little boy rubbing your back would make you a pedophile?"

"Little boy? No, Julia. I'm ashamed because he turned into a man, just like you said. I didn't want it to happen, and I missed something good and important." That unleashed a flood of tears, and Julia put an arm around her and said nothing.

Sometimes it was best not to wait to get in the office to talk about momentous things. This seemed like one of those time. "Janice, we're ready to talk about you going home, now, but you're not quite ready yet. I want you to tell me what you think you still need to do."

"I ... I need to apologize to Ted. I was so wrong."

"And..."

"All the women here. I guess I've been pretty awful to them."

"I'm afraid you're right about that," Julia agreed, hugging Janice to soften the criticism. "Anyone else?"

"I, uh, was really bitchy to those girls over where Ted lives."

"Do you want a chance to apologize to them?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Janice, there is still one person."

"I know. Ray. I took it all out on him."

"Have you called him?"

"No, I ... I was afraid to."

"Afraid? Really? But you've never been afraid to say anything to Ray, have you?"

"I think I did kind of what I did to Ted."

"Yes, I think you did. And Ray was remiss in letting you do it to him. He knows that, now."

"Is he angry? Does he hate me?"

Without answering Janice's question, Julia stood up and held out her hand to Janice. "Let me walk you to your room." They walked without speaking for the short distance and the other residents gave them a wide berth.

In the room Julia asked "Janice, are you sure that you have changed your opinion about Teddy?" Julia had used the name intentionally.

"It's Ted," Janice corrected quickly. "He doesn't like Teddy. That's a child's name."

"But do you think he's a young man, now, when you didn't before?"

"Julia! He made me come! No little boy could do that."

"I know women who have little orgasms from babies sucking their nipples," Julia pointed out, playing the devil's advocate.

"He wasn't touching my nipples, he was just giving me a massage, and it felt so good it was just too much and..." Janice babbled.

"So, just like that, all of a sudden he became a man, huh?" Julia baited.

Janice stared back for quite a while before her shoulders sagged. "You're right, Julia. In my mind, I've know for a long time that he was grown up. I thought that since I was so much in control, I could just keep my little boy for as long as I wanted."

"Delusions of grandeur, huh?"

"I drove him away!" Janice wailed.

"Yes, but on the table, he told you he loved you, didn't he?"

"I ... I don't know how he can," Janice sobbed. "He must have been so miserable!"

"Janice, that's all in the past now. Transformations is all about starting over. You can do that."

"But, Ray!"

Julia answered "I want you to stay right here in your room until I come for you. Oh, why don't you fix up your hair and your face. It could be an hour before I get back to you."

It was about forty minutes later when Julia came to Janice's room and just said "Come with me." Janice did not even notice that they passed no one as they crossed the main area and headed toward the row of doors.


[Janice & Ray] Late November

Janice was a little puzzled why Julia just took her to the door to the center section and let her in without even looking in herself. The moment she turned to look where she was going, Janice understood. Barely ten feet away stood her husband, Ray.

He looked amazing! Standing facing her with his feet slightly spread, he had his hands on his hips. Eventually, she would notice that his arms, shoulders, and chest looked bigger and more defined. She would notice the hint of ripples across his stomach. She would notice the nice, even, all-over tan.

It would take several seconds for her to notice any of those things, though, because all she could see when she first looked at him was his cock. It was rigid and quivering, standing above the horizontal.

When she could pull her eyes from his cock to see all of the other changes, his brazen display of his manhood still gave her the biggest shock and caused the biggest disturbance in her crotch. Ray had never, ever flaunted himself in that way. She would never have allowed it.

As Ray watched his wife come hesitantly through the door into the nude section, he recognized just how much all of the practice had helped him. It had been amazingly easy to get himself hard in anticipation of Janice's arrival. Or course, Missy had raved about how good Janice looked after her enforced exercise regimen, the healthy food, and the tanning beds. He had always responded to her body, and just the anticipation of seeing her naked was almost enough to do the job. Although not prudish, she had definitely been modest about her exposure.

Over and over the women had drilled into him 'You are the boss! You are the one in control! Make her yours in a new way!' Over the course of the two months of separation, his self-confidence around women had multiplied. The only test remaining was to apply it to his wife, to whom he had admittedly always been the weaker partner.

A huge factor in Ray's favor was that he very much wanted things to be different. He wanted his peaceful, comfortable family back, but only with himself in control. He had been ashamed as he had counseled Ted to take advantage of the chances offered to him. He had been horrified to see Janice melt down on the night that she was admitted.

He managed to keep the carefully coached arrogant look on his face as Janice gaped at his throbbing erection, then swept her eyes over the rest of his body. When her head dropped slightly to look at him from hooded eyes, he was chagrined to realize that he had never before seen that look of submission and desire from her, even in their early days. Only the constant coaching kept him to the plan.

When he held his arms wide in obvious invitation, she literally sprinted to him, tears flying and sobs interrupting her breath. As her arms reached for his neck, he did something else for the first time. Getting a firm hold on each ass cheek, he lifted her up enough so their mouths could meet in a torrid kiss. At first she was startled into immobility, but that lasted only a second or two. She quickly locked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.