Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 36

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Lindsey & Madison] Early June

Connie's life had been like Cinderella before Prince Charming. Madison's had been even worse. She definitely could have qualified to be removed by Social Services, but a concerned teacher led the effort to get her to Lindsey's instead.

It was the gym teacher who started to suspect a problem. Between some obvious bruises and Madison's near terror at having to undress and shower, she stood out. The poor girl was dressed and groomed like a street waif, even though the house her family lived in was definitely middle class.

One day when Madison could not hide a large bruise on the side of one breast, the gym teacher went to the guidance counselor, who knew about Lindsey's. Madison was a perfectly behaved student and got decent grades, so she she seemed like a good candidate for Lindsey's.

When the counsellor tried to do a little research on Madison, she came up empty. All she could find out was that she had a mother, father, and older brother. None of the neighbors had even met the girl, although she had lived in the house her entire life. That was a definite red flag.

Jeanette, the Plonske agent who spent a good deal of her time with Lindsey's, was the one who insisted that they bug the house to find out more. She personally came to a staff meeting and pled the case. After she had told the group what she was sure they would find, her tears prompted Julia to ask "That's what home was like for you, wasn't it, Jeanette?"

It was even worse than Jeanette's. As much a scullery slave as Connie had been, Madison was denied any scrap of privacy. The punishment for any perceived infraction was a period of having to be naked while performing her long list of normal tasks. Strangely, but fortunately, the father's weird sense of right and wrong forbad any sexual contact, so Madison was still a virgin. Corporal punishment, however, was just fine - sometimes vicious corporal punishment.

As had been done with Erica, Lindsey was in the school counselor's office to convince Madison to move. There was the same trip home to fetch a few meager belongings. This time, both Missy and Connie were fetched from school.


Since the 'sentences' of Brett, Chelsea, and Bryan, there had been an extra challenge bringing in a new resident. The presence of the naked teen had to be explained. Of course, the increasingly frequent presence of naked Tee residents visiting the kids also had to be explained, but the women could be kept away for a few days to work into that.

Because of her environment, the presence of a naked boy would be very upsetting to Madison. It was decided that Lindsey should do the explanation. It had to be done immediately upon arrival, since it was unfair to restrict Bryan to his room for more than a few hours.

Besides the problem of explaining Bryan, it was Missy who called Julia and begged for some kind of dramatic event to show the new girl once and for all how different her world had become. "With Erica, I just sensed that she need to show her body."

"You were absolutely right about that, Missy," Julia agreed. "What do you think Madison needs?"

"First of all, I think she needs to be dramatically shown that the men and boys here are completely different. If that doesn't happen right away, she will be afraid of all of them," Missy said.

"From the briefing, I had anticipated that as our biggest challenge," Julia agreed. "I suppose you have an idea about how to accelerate that?"

"Well, yeah. It's, um, pretty radical, but..." Missy explained what she had come up with.

"Missy, you're brilliant, but that seems way over the top," Julia objected. "We could never get them to do that."

"Don't under-estimate Lindsey's power with the kids," Missy cautioned. "I'm going to ask her."


Madison was almost in shock, having barely gotten her few rescued possessions into her room when Lindsey entered and asked to talk to her. At the school, Lindsey's plea had been the deciding factor. Now, it was hard for Madison to even concentrate. That was probably a good thing.

"There's one thing we couldn't tell you until you moved in, Madison," Lindsey started right in. "It's not a bad thing. In fact, for us girls, it's kind of fun. There is a guy here, named Bryan, who is serving a sentence here instead of going to jail. He has been busted for drugs three times.

"Madison, as part of his sentence, Bryan has to a lot of the less pleasant jobs around here. The main thing, though, is that he has to be naked all the time."

The new girl's shock had been expected, so Lindsey just went on to recount how her brother had been the first, then Chelsea. She described the week that Alex's parents spent there naked.

Along with disbelief, Madison felt some instant sympathy for the boy. She knew how humiliating forced nudity could be. She was unable to say a thing.

With still almost nothing but shock from Madison, Lindsey pushed a little harder. "Bryan has been here a while, now, so he is not hard all of the time like he was the first several days. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see him hard before long, though."

Lindsey went on to describe how the residents were expected to treat Bryan. When she finished, she asked "Madison, do you have a sexy bikini?"

"What? Oh, no! I never got to swim." Berating herself for irritating a wound, Lindsey said "Well, we've got extra suits here, and I'm sure the kids will teach you to swim pretty quickly. The reason I ask is that we always greet new residents with a pool party. That will be tomorrow for dinner. It's a really fun time."

"You're kidding, right?" Madison was finally able to say. "I mean about B ... Bryan ... uh, naked."

"No, Madison, I'm not kidding."

"But ... but that's cruel!"

"It's not like what your family did to you, Madison. You did nothing to deserve being made to go naked. If he wasn't here, Bryan would be in jail. He is not making much progress, and we've had to try some pretty harsh things. When you see him, don't be surprised that his body hair has all been shaved off, even around his penis.

"Everyone here wants Bryan to get free of drugs and get his life back together. You'll meet his mother. She is a sweet women whose heart is breaking. She is doing some humiliating things to her son because we have convinced her that they are necessary.

"Let's go out there right now. I think they let Bryan out of his room, knowing that I would be explaining him to you. Do you want me to introduce you to him, or would you rather just watch for a day or two?"

"J ... just watch!" Madison said almost frantically.

"OK. I should tell you that if I introduced you right away, he would probably get a hardon for you. Seeing a pretty girl so nervous looking at him always seems to excite him."

"Doesn't ... doesn't that humiliate him?"

"Part of the humiliation is on purpose, Madison. This is punishment, after all. He's here instead of in jail. The main thing, though, is to break him down so his behavior will change." Lindsey gave a brief explanation of the theory, and she was pleased to see Madison coming out of her shock and seeming to understand and agree with the methodology.

"You'll have to talk to Bryan pretty soon, you know," Lindsey warned the girl.

"Oh, no! I just couldn't! Why do I have to?"

"Every week, Bryan is quizzed about the stories of all of the kids who live here. If he doesn't know a story, it's a bad mark. Too many bad marks and off to jail he goes. Tell you what, we'll arrange for someone to be with you when you talk to him, OK?"

"Could ... could you?"

"I think it would be better if it was one of your new brothers or sisters, Madison. They already know his story and they can make sure he doesn't hold anything back or twist the truth."

"Wow! This is ... I never thought..."

"Tell you what. Just forget about Bryan for now, except for keeping an eye out for a hardon," Lindsey said with a giggle. "We'll make sure that you don't have to talk to him until you're ready. How does that sound?"

"Thank you, Lindsey. I still can't believe you're here, taking time to talk to me."

"You are in a new world, now. You're starting a new life. Just remember that. I feel honored to be part of it," Lindsey said before giving the girl a farewell hug.

Lindsey had actually laughed at the crazy idea Missy had brought to her for Madison's welcome. After talking to the girl, though, the plan did not seem ridiculous at all. She set off to see if she could make it happen.


While Lindsey was briefing Madison on the Bryan situation, Julia called a hurried meeting of her management team. As soon as they were assembled, she told them Missy's idea.

"Personally, I think the idea is brilliant, and it would certainly address one of Madison's biggest problems," Julia said. "It's just that it's an awful lot to ask of them. Besides, if it happens, Pandora's box will be thrown wide open."

"Honey," Frank said gently, "I think the top of the box was blown off long ago. The only problem I see is that they will think that the have to do it."

"I told Lindsey to be very, very sure that none of them think that," Julia assured him. "What do the rest of you think?"

"My guess is that besides the impact on the poor girl, you are dying to see what happens from an experimental perspective," Paul said.

"Paul!" Julia exclaimed in mock anger. "Don't you know that a woman likes to have some secrets?" When the ripple of laughter died down. "Yes, it will definitely have some experimental value. I think just seeing who joins in and how they act will tell us a lot about the individual kids. I still have not heard any negative responses."

"This is a step with pretty big implications for the future," Ryan pointed out. "I'm certainly not against it, but we need to think about 'what next'."

"I couldn't agree more," Julia said emphatically, "but that's for other meeting. Oh, Muriel, I hope you're not upset that Lindsey is doing the asking, rather than you."

"Of course not, Julia. She has a magic with the kids that none of us could touch."


Welcome parties for new arrivals were always carefully orchestrated. All Julia or Muriel had to do was describe the 'new sibling' and their story. The kids, led by Missy, did the rest.

This time, Missy did call Julia with her idea. Madison's background was so extreme that Missy believed some real shock therapy was needed to convince the girl how different her new life was.

Thus is was that on her first night at Lindsey's, at about 11pm, Lindsey and Missy walked into Madison's room naked. Madison could see several other naked girls behind them, but she could not keep her eyes from Lindsey. "We're having a girls-only skinny-dipping party," Lindsey said. Come on, strip down and join us."

Madison just sat and worked her mouth silently, staring in disbelief at her new hero and the tall girl she had barely met. "But ... but ... boys!"

"The boys will stay in their rooms," Lindsey said emphatically.

"But won't they ... won't they peek?"

"They won't, Madison. I promise you," Lindsey emphasized.

"How can you be sure?"

"Madison, this is what I mean by a new world. The boys here are all your new brothers, but good brothers. They know it would upset you if they saw you naked, so they won't look. They respect all of us girls too much. Come on." Lindsey took Madison's hand and pulled her to her feet. Missy started pulling off Madison's sleep shirt, and there was no resistance. "Take off your panties, Madison. Please. Do if for me."

That was more than Madison could resist, and soon she was walking shakily toward the pool, completely surrounded by other naked bodies. Muriel and Faith joined the girls and they spent an hour playing in the pool, using the hot tub, and enjoying some snacks. There were always two or three close around Madison, providing a visual shield.

"Are ... are they locked in, or something?" Madison asked at one point. She had been constantly looking toward the doors, expecting one to crack open.

"Only Bryan is locked in," Missy assured her. "We're not that sure of him, yet. The other boys will do what they promised. Can you imagine how much they want to look. How would you feel if you were in your room with a dozen naked guys out here, but you had promised not to look. Wouldn't that be tough? That's what the guys are willing to do to show you how they feel about you."

As midnight approached, Missy brought out a two-piece suit that did not quite qualify as a bikini. "Here's your swimsuit for the party tomorrow night, Madison."

"Oh, no! I couldn't wear that!"

"Yes, you can. Otherwise, you will look different from the rest of us. Girls!" They had all stowed their suits near the pool, and within about a minute, everyone but Madison wore a very revealing suit. "You are really beautiful, Madison. You should be proud to show off your body."

"But ... bruises!"

"About half of the kids here arrived with bruises. Consider it a badge of honor. They're the last ones you'll ever have, unless you decide to play soccer or something. Now, don't you want to look like all of your new sisters tomorrow night? Don't you want to reward the boys for keeping their promises?"

"Reward?"

"I told you; you're beautiful. Reward the guys by letting them look at you. They won't do anything and they won't make any suggestive comments, just compliments."

Missy had been doing all the talking, but Lindsey took over. She held the suit bottom for Madison to step into. The magic worked again. When Madison had her top on, Missy hollered out "OK, girls. One ... two ... three..."

Then, at the top of their lungs, the girls all yelled "COME ON OUT, GUYS!" From somewhere, Missy had a robe that she held out to Madison, who eagerly put it on.

From simultaneously opening doors emerged all of the guys, including Dale and Clark. They were all naked. It had been decided that Madison probably wasn't up to talking to them, so they went to the pool or to the eating area or talked with some of the other girls.

Because they were forewarned, the guys had all done everything possible to prevent erections. For three of them, it had not been enough. Lindsey had talked to all of the girls, as well, and they all made it a point to comfort and reassure the boys who got hard.

Again according to plan, most of the guys were only out five or ten minutes, but Dale and Clark stayed out. Lindsey and Missy managed to get Madison over to the eating area where they sat with Muriel and Clark and Faith and Dale. "What do you think of your new brothers after that, Madison?" Lindsey asked.

If it was not so poignant, it would have been humorous the way Madison tried not to stare at the two naked hunks, but could not keep her eyes away from them. "I feel like ... maybe Alice in Wonderland, or something."

"What the guys did - what do you think they were saying to you?" Lindsey probed.

"I don't understand how they could ... I don't understand how you can!" She waved at Dale and Clark. "I never could!"

"Do you think it was easy for the boys?"

"Oh, no! Why did they do it?"

"Remember, Honey," Muriel said, "every one of the kids is here because of a terrible home situation. Yours is probably as bad as anyone's. All of them know that the hardest part is realizing that everything is different. What the boys did has never happened before, but we have found lots of ways to kind of shock newcomers. We think it's a way to keep you from even thinking about yesterday or last week or last year."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.