Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Julia & Ray] Early November

Julia was hopeful that Janice was approaching the turning point, so she kept one midday open to talk to Ray. That day, Ray should have realized that something of import was about to happen because Norma and Muriel were waiting for him once again. Missy was also there.

Including Missy had taken some thought on Julia's part. On the one hand, Missy was way too young for the upcoming discussion. On the other hand, she was very close to all of the Ralstons. She also had a sexual curiosity that was so endearing. Julia could not imagine a girl her age absorbing so much, both good and bad, with such an upbeat attitude and such an eagerness to always learn and experience more.

Julia remained clothed, the only one of the group. "Ray, I think we are very close to a reunion between you and Janice. I am quite sure that she is near to a turning point - actually somewhat of a breaking point, in her case."

"Has she been a disruption? I know how headstrong she can be," Ray said.

"Let's just say that she has stretched the goodwill of the other residents. They are good women, and they genuinely want her to get over her problem, particularly after they have spent some time with Ted, and some of them with you. I don't think many of the women like her very well, though."

"So why do you think she is about to change?" Ray asked.

"We are working her and Ted into situations where she cannot help but acknowledge that he is now a young man and no longer a child," Julia answered. She gave his a questioning look, silently asking if he wanted more detail.

"I guess it might be best if I don't ask for any more information," he said rather glumly.

"Ray, both you and Janice have experienced things that you once would have considered unthinkable. As part of what I am going to suggest as your new relationship, I think you should demand from her a retelling in great detail of her time at the Tee. You will need to reciprocate with an in depth account of your own sessions."

"That should be fun!"

"Damn it, Ray! Yes, it should be fun!" Julia spat out. "It should be fun because it will reinforce your new control of your marriage. When you two get back together, Janice will be feeling very, very fallible. I believe that you will actually have to build her up a bit. What is important, though, is to establish that the entire relationship is different. Assuming the attitude that she owes you that information will be an important step."

Ray looked at her quite uncertainly, but she went right on. "We need to choreograph your first meeting. You need to present a completely different appearance to her. Her first sight of you should emphasize the physical changes, which, by the way, are quite impressive. Congratulations."

He nodded in thanks, but still looked a little uncertain. "Here, Ray, let me show you what I mean," Julia said. She proceeded to pose him, causing him to blush heavily, especially when the women cheered and whistled. He sat down as quickly as he could.

"One other thing, Ray. When you and Janice get together again, it will be right here, and you will both be naked. You need to have a full erection at her first sight of you." He gasped, but she did not stop talking. "You should stand there and display it proudly."

In a flash, Missy was on her feet, at Ray's side, tugging at his arm. "Come on, Ray. You need to practice that part, too. Come on!" That generated a lot of good-natured laughter, except from Ray.

"Julia," Ray objected. "I don't know if I can do that. I've never, uh, flaunted myself in front of her, especially not, um, uh..."

"Hard, Ray. Hard," Julia said in exasperation. "That's the whole point, Ray. I believe that you have changed significantly, as has Janice. It is absolutely critical that she understand the scope of those changes as soon as she sees you. Your entire initial encounter MUST emphasize over and over that your marriage is fundamentally and irrevocably changed."

"What if she won't accept those changes?" he asked.

"Dammit, Ray! Don't even think that question! Don't let a doubt like that into your mind. Things HAVE changed. They will NEVER go back to the way they were. YOU changed them. She WILL adapt herself to the new marriage. She WILL be thrilled with the new you." Julia was breathing hard when she finished, and it was not all acting.

He sat and shook his head slowly before he spoke. "I want things to be different. I have been so wrong since we met. The problem is, I just don't know if I can do those things."

"You have to start thinking of yourself as the alpha male," Julia explained. "An alpha would stand there proudly, displaying his muscles and his hard cock. He would expect her to be properly impressed and respectful. He would expect her to become aroused and eager to service him sexually."

"Wow!"

"There's more, Ray," Julia warned. "Here's how I think the first meeting should go." She laid out a scenario, describing how the first encounter should proceed. When she mentioned one item, he gasped loudly.

"She's never had ... I've never even ... how could I ever?" he babbled.

"You can practice on me," Missy said seriously.

"Uh, Missy," Julia objected, "you know that there is at least the possibility that Ray could someday be your father-in-law. What would something like that do to your future relationship with him?"

Missy answered quickly. "Julia, it's no secret how I feel about Ted. I've grown to like Ray an awful lot, too. Even as prickly as she is, I can honestly say I like Janice, too. I think I may be falling in love with Ted. For his sake, I want to see his family 'fixed'. I would never think anything bad about Ray, and I doubt that he would of me. Tell me, who else could do it? So maybe we would have done some things that in-laws don't usually do. Who's hurt by that? Isn't this place like what they say about Vegas? You know, what happens here..."

There was complete silence for a couple of minutes as all five of them pondered. Julia spoke next, asking "Ray, can you do these things?"

He just shook his head slowly. "I don't know. When I see her, I'm afraid..."

Julia let out a huge sigh. "Ray, I am convinced that the scenario I have laid out is what is necessary to complete all of the work we have done to heal your family. I honestly believe that if Janice can establish even a little of the control that she is used to, we will have lost the battle. I am not used to failure.

"Now, Norma is one of my original and most trusted employees. I am putting her in charge. I do not have the time, and it would be better for my dealings with you if I was out of this. Norma, because you are married, I want you to just supervise. Muriel and Missy, you are to take turns playing Janice's part. Naturally, any sexual activity will be simulated only."

"But, Julia," Muriel started to object.

"Yes, Muriel, I know that you consider yourself committed to Clark. I will not ask you to do anything that would constitute unfaithfulness to him, but Ray desperately needs strengthening."

To Ray, Julia said "Please understand that I am not trying to in any way humiliate you or punish you. Quite honestly, it is sad that you do not have the confidence to do what is needed with your own wife. Perhaps a few weeks are not enough to change that, but I am certainly going to try.

"As you have seen, here at the Tee we are very discreet and respectful about genitals and about sex. For the next while, it this little group, that policy is suspended.

"Now, Ray, to practice properly, you are going to have to be hard in front of these women - a lot." Somehow, Ray had been expecting that, but hearing it hit him very hard. Surprisingly, his main reaction was not shock or anger, but sadness.

"It's pretty lame for a husband and father to be too modest to confront his wife like that, isn't it?" he lamented. "I suppose you mean right now, huh?"

"Yes, Ray. I'm afraid that's what I mean. If you cannot get yourself hard, Missy is the only one I want to help you, not Muriel or Norma. As soon as I leave, stand up and start the little drama we described, with Muriel acting as Janice the first time. You are to greet her when she comes through that door, just like you will greet your wife at your reunion."

Calling Missy to her, Julia moved toward the door so only Missy could hear her. "It would be far better if you never touched Ray's cock," Julia explained. "It does not strengthen the dominant attitude we are trying to build. If you need to, tell him about the things you have done with Ted. Be specific and go into detail. Talk about the meetings with your parents. If all else fails, masturbate in front of him."

"Wow! Can I describe some of the other women?"

"He's met a number of them, you know, so yes. Just don't attach any names."

As Julia walked out the door, she was very disturbed, but resolute. This was the most egregious violation of normal ethics in the Tee's short history. Yet, she saw no alternative. Ray simply had to be strengthened to the point where he could take an alpha role with Janice. Julia was certain that she could have Janice ready to accept and even welcome an alpha Ray. Using Missy was an even riskier move, but the girl was due a reward, and she would definitely consider it a reward.

When Julia had left, all three women looked at Ray who rather shakily stood. Muriel also stood and said "I'll be right behind the door. Norma, just rap when it's time for Janice to enter." She seemed almost as nervous as Ray.

Julia was waiting outside the door to talk to Muriel. "Are you going to be OK, really?"

"Oh, Julia, I can do this. How can I not? Ray's a great guy and I really like him. I understand what you need."

"Good. I knew I could depend on you. I need you to be pretty rough on him. Be crude, too. That will help to keep him hard. When you first walk through the door,...

Actually, no one was as nervous as Ray - no one could possibly be. His life as 'Janice's man' had been comfortable. It had allowed him to focus on his career and not bear any of the strains and tensions of truly heading a family.

Since Ted had left home, Ray had no illusions that the sudden disintegration of his family was anyone's fault but his own. His former comfort and complacency was now exacting a heavy price. Could he actually stand there and let these women - and especially the girl - see him with a hardon?"

Belying her lack of experience at flirting, Missy pressed up against Ray's arm. She linked her fingers with his and pulled the back of his hand against her crotch with its short new growth of hair. "It's gotten past the point where it itches," she said conversationally, "but it's scratchy to the touch, isn't it. You'll be taking care of that."

That was probably a more aggressive move than Julia had in mind, but Missy was so worked up that she was having to hold herself back. "You know, Ted's was the first hardon I saw, the first I ever touched. Julia arranged some chances for us to learn from each other.

"He's a lucky guy. He looks a lot like his dad, and that's a good thing. His penis looks like yours, too. It's just a little smaller, still. I'll bet when yours gets hard it will be an enlarged version of Ted's. I can't wait to see that.

"Ray, you should be proud to show your hardon. I can't understand why Janice wouldn't ask to see it all the time. If I was your wife, I think I wouldn't let you wear clothes around the house. I've heard the term penis envy, and I can sure understand it. Maybe I'm just an over-sexed teenager, but it's just so fascinating to me. Oh, yes! I was right! Like father, like son! OK, now get in the pose like Julia showed you."

When he was in position, Norma rapped on the door and Muriel walked through. She did a good job of acting frightened and unsure. When she turned to look at him, though, she let her shoulders sag and gave a dramatic sigh.

"I'm sorry, Ray, but we've got a lot of work to do. You did not make my pussy drool at all."

"But, I ... I mean how can I... ?"

"Look, Ray," Muriel said gently, walking up to him and putting a hand on his arm, "you have the body to excite any woman. You have the cock to excite any woman. What do you think is missing?"

"I'm just not ... I mean, I don't..."

"Attitude, Ray. Attitude."

"But I'm not an exhibitionist! I don't just show myself, especially, uh..."

"Dammit, Ray! Say the words!"

That set the tone for how the women 'trained' Ray.


[Muriel & Connie] Early November

That very night, after an animated discussion with Julia, Muriel asked Connie to come to her room. In itself, the invitation was not unusual. Connie was right behind Faith as the much-loved daughter that Muriel never had. In deference to the other girls, they kept their shows of affection to their rooms, but Connie was increasingly returning Muriel's affection.

Julia was positively delighted with her decision to employ Muriel as housemother. With Dale living there also, and with their unashamed displays of their love for each other, there could not be a better way to show their residents what parent-child relationships could and should be like.

When Connie got to Muriel's room, she immediately plopped down on the love seat and snuggled under Muriel's waiting arm. Connie could not remember that feeling with her own mother, even from her earliest years, and she was becoming addicted.

They chatted for a few minutes, then, Muriel blew her away. "Have you ever had your pussy hair shaved completely off, Connie?"

"Huh?"

"Your pussy hair - have you ever had it shaved completely off?"

"No way," Connie said quickly. "It was my last little protection against my snooping brothers - and my dad."

"OK. Since your brothers and dad are no longer a threat, would you be willing to try it? There's no one around who will even see it," Muriel said.

"Muriel, something strange is going on here, so just spit it out."

"You're right. I hate to even mention it, but this has to totally confidential. Well, it has to do with your little brother."

"Ted?"

"Who else. First of all, you still don't have any romantic feelings for him, do you?"

"Muriel, I love him. I really do, but just not..."

"You don't have to explain. I was just making sure. Now, has Ted mentioned Missy to you?"

"Missy? No. I've never heard the name."

"Good. That means that our Teddy is doing what he promised," Muriel said. "Well, Honey, I have been authorized to tell you some stuff that we never thought any of Lindsey's kids would know.

"First of all, though, let me just lay it all out. Would you be willing to let Ted's dad, Ray, shave you pussy for practice?"

"HOLY SHIT!" was the only response Connie could come up with. She flushed from bright red to deathly pale a couple of times. She looked at Muriel, then looked away several times. Finally, "This must be a joke, right?"

Muriel then described the plan for the reunion. She recounted the kind of progress Ted's parents had made and why the reunion was considered so critical to their future. When she finished, Connie asked "Where does this Missy fit in?"

An abbreviated version of Missy's story took a few more minutes. "Julia has allowed Missy and Ted to do some sexual experimenting with each other. I would say that they are probably starting to fall in love. That's why I wondered if Ted was still just your little brother."

"I'm OK, there," Connie said firmly. "So, Missy will soon be my 'sister', huh? Can I assume that Ray is practicing on her, too?"

"You can. We tried to think of an older woman that Ray could practice on, but we couldn't come up with anyone. Both you and Missy have a strong interest in seeing Ted's family healed. I know for a fact that you are perpetually horny, and..."

"Muriel! Anyhow, letting him practice on me would only make matters worse."

"Yeah, but it would still be quite an experience. I tell you, if I did not feel that it would be cheating on Clark, I would have already let him practice on me."

"God, Muriel! Do you have any idea how my world has changed since I was brought here?"

"Do you miss your old world? Is all of this nudity and sex stuff too much for you?"

"Hell, no! I'll do it?"

"Wonderful. I thought you would. One thing: I'll have to be there, so I'll see everything you've got."

"You're the one person that I won't mind. Uh, I guess Ray will, too, huh?"

"What do you kids say? For sure?" They giggled together.

"Um, Muriel - Missy. Could we get together?"

"Sure. It would have to be in the center section - the nude section. You know, there's no one in there right now. Knowing Missy, she'll drop anything to meet one of her new sisters. Just so we don't give anything away, keep your clothes on and undress on the other side, OK?

Connie's eyes got wide for a moment, then she grinned from ear to ear.

Muriel was never one to leave well enough alone. After Connie had been with Missy for a while, Muriel called Julia at home. Less than fifteen minutes later, Connie was frightened out of her wits by the door opening and someone coming through. When she saw that it was Dale and a slender girl that she assumed was Faith, she was delighted.

It took another forty-five minutes, but the door opened again. This time, it was Norma, Mark, and Paul. Paul's presence startled Connie at first, but just the impact of Mark and both parents there with her nude was so emotional that she started to cry.

Much later, Connie came scurrying into Muriel's room and threw herself into Muriel's arms. "That was just incredible! I can't believe how nice Missy and Faith are. I should hate Faith because she got your Dale, but I just can't. And they're going to be my sisters! And Mark's parents!"

"Did it make you feel bad seeing how great Norma and Paul were?"

"I did have some of those feelings," Connie admitted, "but then I thought about what an incredible family I have now. And you know what? Someday when I get married, I know just what my family is going to be like."

"Honey," Muriel said, "I want you to be sure to tell Lindsey exactly those words. That's why she is doing this. She wants to break the cycle of dysfunctional families and give good kids a chance at real happiness."

Connie just sobbed out her excess emotions for a while as Muriel held her, then she got up to go to her own room.

"Um, Missy and I, well, we'd like to be together for the shaving. Would that work?" Connie asked as she stood by the door.

"I think that's a great idea. Oh, have you got enough batteries?" Muriel asked.

"I don't think there will ever be enough for tonight," Connie shot back.

"Then, just wait until after the first practice session," Muriel retorted. They separated amid giggles.


[Julia & Frank, Ray] Early November

A seasoned health professional should not indulge in voyeurism, but Julia could not even excuse it as a prudent precaution. It was especially hard to justify when she had Frank in the office with her.

Frank did not question why Julia undressed, other than a slightly raised eyebrow to accompany his grin. "It takes two, you know," she said, looking pointedly at his crotch. "Hurry and get undressed."

She waited until he was naked before she popped up the section of her desk top that hid the monitor attached to the building's comprehensive security system. At first, they could only see Ray, naked and looking extremely nervous.


What Julia and Frank could not see, although it was recorded, was the near pitched battle that Ray had waged with Norma upon learning that he would be practicing naked.

"Realism, Ray," Norma had chided. "You know what we're trying for."

"But ... but Connie! She's ... she'll see ... I'll be ... hard!"

"Congratulations, Ray, you said the word. We're making progress. I really am sorry that you have to go through all of this, but I think you know that Julia is right. There are a lot of problems over a lot of years that have to be corrected. Julia believes that there may be only one time when Janice is properly receptive to a new family order. You don't want to miss that chance, do you?"

"But this isn't right!"

"I know it's not right. It's not right that Ted felt he had to leave home. It's not right that Janice had a breakdown and had to be admitted to either the Tee or a psyche ward. None of that is right, but it all happened. It's not right for you to be waving your hardon in front of two young girls. Actually, it's probably illegal. It's not right for you to be shaving their little teenaged pussies.

"Ray, we've been through this. You know that you have to change the dynamics of your family. You have to sexually dominate as well as all of the other ways. Getting comfortable showing your hardon is something that you need to do to overwhelm Janice when you get together."

"Comfortable?" Ray had grumped with a shake of his head. He had said no more, though, and undressed and entered the section.


Julia and Frank watched Ray fidget for only a few minutes before Missy from one direction and Muriel and Connie from the other direction entered simultaneously. Missy hurried toward where Connie and Muriel were shedding their clothes. When Connie was naked, Missy gave her a hug, then she and Muriel each took one of Connie's hands and led her toward where Ray was waiting. The support was needed because Connie looked like she could barely walk.

"Connie, why did you offer to do this?" Ray asked. That was something none of the women had expected from him.

"Mr. Ralston, I..."

"Please, Connie. Ray is more appropriate, considering," Ray corrected.

"Uh, yeah. Ray. I think you know that I love Ted. He's the good brother I never had. I understand that what you're practicing for is important for your family. As much as I love having Ted as my brother, I want him to have the happy home that I never had. Muriel says that I can really help this way."

"You were with him when he was, uh, preparing for his job, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was. That was tough on him, but I wouldn't let him pass it up," Connie said.

Ray shook his head sadly. "If I had ever had a girl as a friend like you, we might never have gotten into this mess. I'm afraid Janice and I aren't friends like we should be."

"Then, I hope I can help you get to know your wife a lot better," Connie said, unable to hide the quake in her voice.

Ray and the girls were all too nervous to bother with any preliminaries, so Missy went right to the chaise that would be used for the shaving. Ray hardened as soon as she pushed her bottom almost over the edge and spread her legs. He looked at Connie and appeared to have trouble breathing.

Connie showed her strength of character right then. "Ray, when I was with Ted at Barbara's house, he was hard almost the whole first week. I could look at a hardon forever. Ted is lucky. He looks a lot like you. I'll bet he's going to grow some great muscles like yours and I'll bet his cock will get bigger, too."

"Oh, God, I don't think I could stand it if he got any sexier," Missy said from her back." Ray took a couple of deep breaths and decided that he was not going to die from one more teen girl staring at his hardon.

In the office, Frank hardened about when Ray did, aided by Julia's hand. Leaning over her desk so they could both see the screen, Julia wiggled her ass at her husband, and that was all of the invitation he needed.

A number of other times, he had entered her and they had just stayed joined for a long time while they watched something else happening. They moved just enough to ensure his continued arousal as they watched the fascinating scenes in the center section.

Missy's shave took quite a while. She showed not a bit of embarrassment and she never stopped giving him instructions. Her previous experience with shaving was evident. Even so, she was definitely very aroused when Ray finally finished.

When the final razor strokes were done, Ray told Missy to put the lotion on herself. As she rubbed, she looked pleadingly at Muriel for permission to get herself off. Muriel bent over and whispered "Later. I promise."

Connie was a whole different story. She stumbled as she laid on the chaise in preparation, just because her legs could not hold her. Even on the monitor, the flush from her face down over her breasts was easy to see.

"She's almost ready to come!" Julia exclaimed. "I hadn't planned on that. This might not be good."

"What could be not good about having an orgasm?" Frank teased with an extra thrust.

"I didn't want it any more sexual than necessary."

"I think the kids' expression 'As if' is the best possible response to that," he chuckled.

The technique they used started with a scissors to trim back the hair as close as could be without a razor. Because of her recent shave by Ted, Missy had not needed that step. Connie withstood that attention with just some moans, a few jerks, and a strong aroma of arousal.

The next step was a hot, wet cloth to soften the hairs and swell the pores. Connie panted as Ray held the rag in place, but she did not lose it. Through the application of shaving cream and the razor strokes up above her slit, she seemed to be in control.

When Ray used his thumb to stretch one outer lip in preparation for shaving it, though, Connie shrieked and went into a big climax. As if they had rehearsed it, both Missy and Muriel were kneeling by her head on opposite sides as soon as she started to shake. They assured her that she should not be ashamed. In fact, Missy told her "You lucky bitch," with a giggle to show that she was teasing.

Seeing Connie go off affected Julia and Frank. She pushed back at him in a well-recognized signal that she wanted more action. He correctly read it as a plea for some good, hard fucking, and a few minutes later, after they had both come, she chided him "Now, you've got to move the desk back where it belongs, you brute!"

"I suppose you have to stay until this little scene is finished," he said, only partly faking his irritation.

"Yes, I do. But how about we just use one of the center rooms tonight. We can take a hot tub and have the place all to ourselves."

"That's the best idea I've heard all day," he agreed.

Julia and Frank's plans were delayed. As Ray, Muriel, and Connie left the center section, Missy stayed behind and waited by the door to Lindsey's. A few minutes later, Ted came through the door. As he stared at Missy's freshly shaved crotch, she almost tore his clothes off, then dragged him toward the hot tub.

"They won't foul it up too much for us to use, will they?" Frank quipped.

"Great filters," Julia answered. "Tell you what, Hon: I'm hungry. Let's go in and rustle up a snack."

"I could go for that," he answered, reaching for his shorts.

"Huh, uh," Julia objected. "You're staff, but the ladies haven't had a look at yours for quite a while, now. We go as we are."

Muriel had hurriedly made up a story for Missy to give to Ted about her fresh shave. He wished he had been the one to do it, but he bought the story and never found out what Ray had been going through.


[Caz] Mid-November

'Not with a bang, but with a whimper' was a phrase that Caz had heard many times, and suddenly, he knew exactly what it meant. Within three weeks of Marty sending out the packets, the revenge that had been the driving force of his life had been realized.

It did not have the severity of punishment nor the finality that he had always envisioned, but he was all right with that. During the end game, he had found three people that he genuinely cared about, including a young man the he would like to have had as a son. He had found an extraordinary organization in Transformations, one that he could whole-heartedly support. Given his newfound desire to protect the Matthews family and the Tee, he was satisfied with the final settlement.

Caz's problem was that with his main motivation removed, he felt rather empty and more than a little disoriented. He had long ago reached the level in his MLM company where he no longer had to do anything to receive his huge checks. Given his personality, though, he continued to speak frequently and served on a board of key distributors that helped the company shape policy. After the settlement, he actually sought some additional appearances, just for something to fill his time.

Returning home from a major rally, Caz was barely in the door of his home when he turned around and headed for Lindsey's Place. He had not called ahead, but it was the evening of a school night, so he expected that Cy would be there. His only exposure to Transformations had been the short meeting with the Matthews family in Julia's office. He understood that the layout of Lindsey's place was the same, since it had once been the men's section, and he was interested to see how the kids lived.

Lindsey's presented an interesting dilemma for security. Unlike the Tee, it was supposed to be a free, open, home-like environment. Kids and their friends were to have easy access, just like in a normal house. However, there was a proven threat from irate parents or their agents. For the good of the kids, some level of entrance control had to be maintained.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.