Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Brett] Late December

Brett was met just inside the door by Leah, Missy, and Connie. It was surprising how much planning and scheming had gone into his punishment. Given his offense and his attitude toward girls, Julia had decided that his direct supervision would be done by the girls, and all of them would be involved. The boys had been instructed to be friendly and helpful, but not to give him any direction.

Julia had spent quite a bit of time at Lindsey's coaching the kids on how to act toward Brett. It was not just because of Lindsey that Julia was interested in some success with Brett. While something as extreme as Brett's nudity might never be tried again, the idea of letting the regular residents at Lindsey's help in redirecting some wayward kids was fascinating. Julia thought that if the regulars felt that they were contributing in some important way, the unavoidable feeling of being a charity case would be lessened.

What Julia emphasized over and over was that the resident kids were not responsible for Brett's punishment. They were just to make sure he knew how to do the tasks he had been assigned. Also, because there were some very good students among them, they would help tutor him for the time he was there.

The others were never to refer directly to Brett's nudity, but to act as casual and as natural with him as possible. They were not to scold or correct him if he did something wrong or failed to do what was assigned. They were just to report it to Nancy, who promised to stop by at least once a day. She was not nearly as angry with Brett as she appeared, but she was a good actress and had become very sympathetic to the Halls' plight.

"Welcome, Brett," Connie said in a rehearsed greeting. "I'm Connie and this is Leah and Missy. Leah's taken, by the way," Connie was able to add a very convincing little giggle to that. Her time skinny dipping with Dale when she first arrived, being with Ted during his orientation, and the incredible shaving practice with Ray had allowed her to act very casual and at ease.

"We're all sorry you have to be here under these conditions, but we'll try to make sure you're glad you chose this instead of jail. There's a list of jobs that you're supposed to do while you're here, as you know. The first one coming up is dinner. You need to set the table and generally help with serving. It turns out that I'm on with you tonight, so I'll show you what to do.

"For hygiene reasons and for your own protection around hot stuff, you're to wear these while working with food or clean utensils." Connie showed him some standard uniform shorts, which he reached for. "Sorry, we need to do the introductions first. They were very specific that you can only be covered up when absolutely necessary."

Connie and Leah stayed right with Brett as he was led to various parts of the place and introduced to everyone. Reluctantly, Missy backed off after the initial greeting. He was not to know that it had been pre-arranged for him to meet each of the girls separately, as well as Muriel and Naomi. Naomi was overjoyed at the chance to be the assistant housemother, but even after her own stint at the Tee, she did not approve of what was being done with Brett. Because of her gratitude for all that the organization had done for her, though, she had pledged her cooperation to Muriel and Julia.

As many new entrants to the Tee had discovered, the mind can go into a protective 'overload' mode when faced with situations it just cannot deal with. Finding himself suddenly naked, as hard as he had ever been, being escorted by two cute girls, and meeting a string of others, was one of those situations for Brett. He went through all of the motions simply because his embarrassment circuits shorted out somewhere along the way. One thing he did notice that he would recall later was that the other four girls seemed more embarrassed than he was. Well, that was impossible, but the girls blushed brilliantly and were barely able to say 'hello'. He also noticed that the tall one, Missy, he remembered, seemed completely at ease around him.

Speak of the devil: after the last introduction, the tall one, Missy, stepped right in front of him and put a borderline painful squeeze on his balls. Connie and Leah moved in close to shield what she was doing.

"Brett, I'm more than willing to be a real good friend. But I need to warn you: if you say one mean word to any of those other girls, especially Erica, the heavy one, you will leave here singing soprano. Are we clear on that."

Totally caught off guard, Brett nodded his head quickly. When he did, Missy broke into a radiant smile. She released his balls and for just a few seconds, her fingers played on the edges of his glans. She had to step back when he doubled over from the sensation of almost coming. His mind was clear enough to make a note to stay clear of Missy.

Julia, Muriel, and Naomi were watching with some alarm. "Is she touching him?" Naomi gasped.

"I think," Julia answered, "those three girls are just protecting their friends from any insults from Brett. That would be just like Missy. You know, this is quite a shock to the other four girls. They all have zero experience with boys.


Having never had to help in the kitchen at home, Brett was a total klutz. It was all Connie and Alex, the boy working with them, could do to keep a straight face. They had been well drilled, though. He was surprisingly hungry, considering the trauma he had been through. Probably the fact that he wore shorts made a difference.

Connie was good. She managed to look genuinely sorry when she came up to Brett when he had finished cleaning up from dinner and asked for the shorts. In truth, she could have stared at Brett's nicely muscled athlete's body and nice-sized, well-formed cock all day long. She was already regretting that she would only be Brett's main 'handler' through the weekend before one of the other girls took over.

Whatever composure Brett had gained during supper disappeared when he had to again bare his penis to Connie. He already had to stretch the waistband to get the shorts down over it. The only salve to his ego was the way Connie's face flushed a little.

Julia had waited out of sight until Brett was once again naked. She really did need to talk to the boy, but she wanted to put the most possible pressure on him. The decision on how to dress had taken some thought. Julia was very well aware of the effect she had on men. In her professional mode, she tried to downplay her voluptuous figure. There was little she could do about her beautiful features, her auburn mane, and her dazzling eyes.

Julia thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the kids at Lindsey's. It was a form of downtime for her. Earlier that day, she had met with them to warn them about how she would be dressed. She wanted them all to greet her warmly, as they always did when she visited, but she did not want any reaction to her attire. She warned that she would look rather slutty.

Brett had not recovered from the embarrassment of stripping a second time in front of Connie when he turned to see the mature wet dream that was Julia walking toward him, greeting and hugging the other kids along the way. She had chosen a 'standard' staff uniform. It was one, however, that would have fit a woman with much less expansive curves. She wore no panties or bra, so every feature of her anatomy was clearly outlined by the tight fabric.

The women's uniform shirts were distinguished from the men's by a Vee neckline that showed some cleavage. Some quick work with a sewing machine had made the one she wore then show a LOT of cleavage. Of course, knowing what Julia had in mind, there had been no end of suggestions from the other staff women. She was not particularly fond of her belly, since it was no six-pack. The other women nearly mutinied, though, until she agreed to cut off the top so it showed a wide strip of her midriff. Carol had mischievously turned under the waistband of Julia's shorts as she left, as well, exposing the first swelling of her luscious hips.

If Brett had not already been hard, the first sight of Julia would have taken care of that. Her breasts swinging hypnotically, she walked right up to him and held out her hand. "Hello, Brett. I'm Dr. Waxman, the director of Transformations. You're the last of the Hall family that I have not met before. Let's move over to that seating area. We have some things to discuss."

When Julia casually put her hand on Brett's bare back to guide him, he very nearly came on the spot. When he sat in a chair and tried to cross his legs to hide his cock, it was ineffective and Julia chided him. "Brett, just sit naturally and let it show. By now, it's no secret to anyone in the place. I imagine this has been the strangest day of your life, huh?"

"Shit!" was all he could say.

"I suppose I should apologize for keeping the nudity from you until it was too late, but I was afraid you would foolishly choose jail."

"Might have been better," he groused. Apparently, he had decided that Julia was the first person he could vent some of his frustrations on.

"Better for what?" Julia demanded. "Better for your future, or better for the macho stud big-man-on-campus image you've been working so hard to build?"

"But why naked?"

"So the real Brett Hall has to deal with real people and the real world for a while, not the asshole Brett Hall you project to the world." Seeing Brett's jaw drop at the directness of her statement, Julia piled on. "Of course, maybe the real Brett Hall truly is an asshole. If so, we'll hand you your clothes, boot your ass out the door, and everyone, including your parents, will do their best to forget about you."

Nobody, but nobody had ever talked to Brett this way. He was so stunned that his dick started to wilt. "Well, that's good!" Julia said cheerfully. "Your dick tells me that at least what I said made some impact. Maybe you can remember that when you want it to go down. Just think about something serious. Of course, maybe you want to keep a hardon the whole time you're here. You've been trying so hard to convince everyone that you have big balls. Maybe you don't want the girls here to know that your dick isn't really seven inches all the time."

Julia was already ad-libbing, but she could see from his face that she was having the desired effect. She had decided beforehand that it was not important for Brett to like her. She would likely have to be the heavy in this situation. "Terry's your teammate, right? Well, I will tell you that I've seen his dick lots of times, and that boy is impressive everywhere. Know what else? Terry is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Why the hell couldn't you try to be like him instead whoever else you're trying to suck up to? Isn't a future All-American a good enough role model for you?"

The funny thing was, Julia was not having to fake most of what she said. It was easy to get the right edge of emotion into it. Softening her voice noticeably, she went on. "It's no secret that this is not all your fault, Brett. Your mom and dad will freely admit that they screwed up parenting you kids, big time. Unfortunately, you're the one who's going to suffer the most. From what I can tell, you're a spoiled rotten little shit who thinks he can do no wrong.

"Your mom and dad have changed unbelievably, and not just in looks, but there aren't many re-dos in life. They spoiled you badly, and it looks like it may be too late for them to correct that right now. But you can change yourself. That's what this time with nothing disguising any part of the real Brett Hall is all about. You don't have to change anything. If you want to come out the same asshole that went in, it's up to you. You will eventually get out of here, no matter what.

"OK. Enough preaching and time for some detail stuff. You won't be naked quite all of the time, at least not in public. You already know about working in the kitchen. This place has free access for friends and approved family. It would not be good for outsiders to see you here naked. At certain times, you will be told to go in your room, and it will be locked from the outside. At other times, you will be asked to dress. One other time you will dress will be for church."

"Church?"

"Yes, you will be going to church Sunday mornings with your parents. That is not optional.

"Now, you will probably figure out that you can shut this place down just by walking out and waving your dick at the wrong person. If that happens, you're back in the DA's hands, and believe me, I will find other ways to make your life miserable. Sure, it would get your dick covered faster, but it would be covered by a jail suit, and only when Bubba wasn't trying to shove his in your ass." Julia almost winced after unleashing that crudity, but she was quite sure that it would take that kind of talk to get through to the boy.

"Besides the threat I've just made, I hope you will take time to figure out that the kids here all deserve a break. In fact, you have an assignment for next Friday when we talk again. I want you to be able to tell me the stories of every other kid here. If you don't, a bad mark goes to Nancy, and you don't want that. At best, bad marks mean longer bare-assed. At worst - off to jail. Do you have any questions I can answer right now?"

Julia saw Brett shiver a little, and it was not at all chilly in there. She believed that she had succeeded.

"Isn't she unbelievable?" Connie said as she joined Brett as soon as Julia had left.

He was cranky, to say the least. The woman had made him feel like a little kid, or worse yet, like a lab specimen. "What's with you?" he snapped at Connie. "Can't get enough of my dick?"

That stung, but they had all been warned, and Connie was his first 'handler' because of her quick wit and naturally sharp tongue. It was hoped that despite her severely repressed home life, she would be able to hold her own.

"That, too," she said with a cheeky grin. "At home, I was deprived. I never got to watch nice, strong dimpled asses and swinging meat any time I wanted to. Yeah, I haven't had nearly enough of it yet. Is it gonna get hard again soon?"

Brett made a quick decision that this chick was not one to fight with.

"Besides normal teenaged lust for hunky bods, it's my job," Connie went on to say, "so don't get too big a head - except the head of your cock." When she broke into all-out laughter, Brett really decided to watch it with her.

"So, you're like my jailer or something? How long?"

"I only get you through Sunday, so you should survive that. Really, Brett, try not to think of this as jail. None of us want you to feel that way."

"Why should you care?" he blurted out, forgetting his vows of caution already.

"You idiot? Don't you even know who your sister is? Lindsey started this place, and some of us are sure she saved our lives. For some unknown reason, she cares what happens to you. From what your mother has said, she ought to hate your guts for the way you treated her. You want an honest answer? I don't give a shit whether you rot in jail or not. But I would crawl through broken glass for Lindsey. If she's asked me to help save your sorry ass, then I'm damned well going to do it even if it kills you. Does that answer your stupid question?"

'Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut and get through this', Brett was asking himself. 'Stupid lippy cunt' were the words that formed in his mind. He was a very long way from apologizing for anything, so he kept a sullen silence. Meanwhile, his penis had done its best to retreat inside of him. His reaction to a forceful female was not at all like his father's.

Realizing that she had let the emotions get too cranked up, Connie took a deep breath, then said. "Let's get an early start on evening cleanup."

His mouth was still just as out of control. "Clean up. I don't see anything that's dirty."

Connie had had about enough, but before she lashed back at him, all of the years of biting her tongue and keeping silent at home paid off. After a deep breath, she was able to joke "Typical male. If you can walk on it or through it, you don't see any need to clean it up. It's on the list, so here's what we need to do..."

After spending about an hour dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and generally picking up, everything was ship-shape for the night and it was still quite early. On her own, Connie could have done it in half the time. "Let's do a hot tub," she told him. "You go ahead and I'll be right out."

"Is that supposed to get me hard again?" Brett asked with a sneer when she appeared in her bikini. He felt a thrill of victory when he saw the flash of pain in her eyes. In truth, she was a nice-looking girl. He had no way of knowing how she had been beaten down and ridiculed by her parents and her two older brothers. She had been almost a scullery maid in her own home, very much a cinderella type of story.

"Nah!" she managed to say brightly. "I'm sure it takes cheerleader bimbos with at least 38Ds to get your motor going. I'm just enjoying being able to show some skin for the first time in my life. Even if it doesn't excite you, I like my body. I know you don't really care, but I also know you have to hear all of our stories, so I'll get mine out of the way first."

Brett was not yet at the place where he could let himself feel remorse for what he had said to her. Still, her story made enough of an impression that he remembered it.

Saturday, things did not let up for Brett. He worked breakfast with Connie and Alex, and had to shed his shorts right away. That took care of the familiar part. When Connie said "Time to clean the toilets, now," he began to get an idea of what the work part of his sentence might be like.

Connie managed to keep it humorous as she tried to beat his ineptitude into something productive. When they were finally on the second bathroom, she sat on the edge of the tub while he worked and talked to him. "We usually do our own, but they decided that this was a good thing for punishment, I guess." He just grunted.

"You know why they made me your escort first? They figured I was the mouthiest and I could handle all of your shit. I'm also the best housekeeper, and you sure have a lot to learn. Actually, you only have to do four this morning since you're just learning and you're pretty slow."

He eventually did finish four well enough so Connie grudgingly accepted them. "Well, time to start your workouts, now."

"Workouts? I don't need to work out. I'm in good shape."

"It's in the deal. Besides, you really do need it," she told him.

"Hey, I play football."

"Is that what you call it?" she said sarcastically. "I thought that was dancing."

"What do you know about it, anyway?" he snarled.

"Let's see. Number twenty-seven - running back. Quick feet, good first step, OK speed. A strong breeze will knock him down. Yards after contact negative since he usually gets knocked backwards on his ass if someone touches him."

"Wha... ?!"

"Duh, I go to your school, and I went to all the games this year, home and away. If you start working hard right now, you might get strong enough by next year to actually hit someone and squeeze out an extra yard here and there."

"You're full of shit!"

"I never denied that," she laughed, "but you're the pansy back. They never use you when they really need a few yards."

More even than going bare-assed, her comments hurt because he had heard the criticism before. "Do you think Terry just loafs through the off-season?" she demanded. "We'll get your progress chart started right now," she told him as she grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the exercise area.

All through the early part of the workout, she kept needling him that she could push more than he was doing. When she proved it twice, he went sullen.

He was on the bench press with his legs spread on either side of the bench when Nancy's voice said "Could you leave us alone for a few minutes, please, Connie?" When Brett tried to get up to hide his crotch, Nancy snapped "Stay right there!" Her voice had such authority that he sank right back.

"Now, you had better tell me exactly the same thing I'll hear from Connie when I ask her. Have you done anything that violates the deal?"

"N ... no."

"Have you been belligerent or disrespectful to anyone?"

"Well, I, uh..." she made him tell it in detail.

"I see your erection finally went down. When did that happen?" she asked in a sudden change of subject - a self-correcting subject as it turned out. "Ah, it's back again. I was all for castration, you know." Nancy was a very, very good actress. Like her husband, she was aware of what Chelsea was like. She was joining the hazing because of the poignant way that the Hall's had pled for their help. Not that it wasn't fun.

Brett had never really had the upper hand since walking in the door the day before, and he was sick of it. "She dropped her pants and she was strutting and dancing her bare, uh ... all over the place," he almost shouted.

"I think 'pussy' is the most common term," Nancy said conversationally. "She sure wouldn't flash those dinky little tits. They're smaller than mine. You mean you saw that scrawny ass of hers and you lost your head?"

"Well, I..."

"It was her bare pussy, wasn't it. Have to admit it's probably her sexiest feature," Nancy said.

"It wasn't that bad," Brett whined.

"Bullshit," Nancy snapped. "You tried to fuck her and she said 'no'. That should have been the end of it."

"I was ... was pretty drunk."

"Yeah, well, it should have been attempted rape instead of sexual assault. I'll be back whenever. No schedule. Just don't screw up or I WILL send you to jail."


Brett did not realize that the women were carefully staging all of these encounters. Mid afternoon, he was using the vacuum cleaner when he spotted Lindsey approaching him. She had a straight shot toward him. There was no way he could cover up without it being obvious what he was doing. If he did not just stand and face her, he would appear to be a body-shy kid. That is exactly what he felt like.

"How bad has it been, Brett?" Lindsey said when she reached him.

"Probably not bad enough as far as you're concerned," he said sourly. "What do you care, anyway?"

"I care because you're hurting Mom and Dad."

"Well, I'd think you'd want to hurt them - get even."

"I've been all through that. They've changed. What would be the point? They're very concerned about you."

"Funny way of showing it."

"Let's see how you feel in a couple of weeks. Think your hardon will go down by then?" Lindsey had affected the best smirk she could. The strategy was that the resident kids would make no reference to his body parts but that family, the Merkers, and Tee personnel would pour it on. That Connie had already violated her end need never be known.

Sunday morning, Mary and Floyd arrived early with clothes for Brett. It was the first time in church for him in quite a while. He was very relieved that it was quite different from their old church.

After church, Lindsey and Mark and Mary and Floyd stayed for dinner. They waited around until Brett had to strip again, but did not stay long after that.

Extra pressure was put on him Sunday by a visit from Michelle. Just talking to the lovely nurse, who was definitely out of uniform and dressed very provocatively, was more than he could stand, and he spent most of the question and answer time with his hardon waving.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.