Transformations: Diversity - Cover

Transformations: Diversity

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The radical new approach to getting lives turned around has survived six months and some serious challenges. Management feels they have developed their style and approach, but little do they know what is ahead of them. This episode actually starts before the opening of the 'Tee'. The story codes shown do not reflect everything that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

[Missy] Mid July

The Farnsworths arrived at the main entrance of the Tee on Saturday morning. After considerable discussion, Andy and Andi had been chosen to be their greeters and escorts. They were clad in standard staff shorts and shirt.

"Mr. and Mrs. Farnsworth," Andi said as Andy opened the door. "Welcome to Transformations. I'm sure Missy will be happy to see you." That, of course, was a blatant lie, and both parents' expressions showed that they realized the falsehood. Nevertheless, it had been purposely scripted.

The Farnsworths were known to be abrupt and demanding. To deny them the chance for any kind of outburst, Andy moved toward the wall of regular gym lockers that was reserved for visitor use. "You can put your clothes in any of these lockers. The keys have straps for your wrists after you have disrobed."

"Disrobed!" Melanie shrieked. "What do you mean 'disrobed'?"

"You will be meeting Missy in our center section. That section is designated as totally nude." Andi explained.

"Now wait a minute!" Melanie shouted. "You can't expect us to get naked! That's ... that's ... James!!"

"You don't mean to tell me that inmates must be nude for visits with family, do you?" James asked, ignoring his wife's outrage.

"Inmates?" Andy said, putting his hands on his hips. "We do not have inmates here at Transformations. We have residents. Except in a few cases like Missy's, residents are here of their own free will and can leave whenever they choose."

"Melissa! Our daughter's name is Melissa!" Melanie insisted.

"She has asked to be called Missy here and we are happy to do that," Andi replied. "Anyway, you may undress in those restrooms if you would be more comfortable."

"Undress! We are not undressing under any circumstances! This is insulting and absolutely preposterous!" Melanie's voice had lost none of it's volume or intensity.

"We need to speak to the Director and clear up this nonsense," James declared.

"Dr. Waxman is with a patient in a hospital consultation right now, so she is not available," Andy told the irate father.

"Now listen here, young man," James said, his anger becoming obvious, "we flew all the way here to see our daughter. The court has ordered that we have access to her. You cannot impose some ridiculous conditions on us!"

"Mr. Farnsworth, we are merely your greeters. We do not make the rules here."

"Which hospital is Dr. Waxman at, then?"

"It's St. Anthony, I believe. But I doubt if you will get past the hospital staff to see her. If you did, she would tell you the same thing," Andi pointed out. The young couple was really getting into their 'ping-pong' handling of the irritating older couple.

"I assure you we will see her, and she will allow us to see Melissa in a normal setting," James declared.

"Obviously, you know nothing about Dr. Waxman or Mr. Gerald Magnuson, the main backer of Transformations." Andy was pleased to see James react to Gerald's name. "Dr. Waxman has Mr. Magnuson's complete confidence. There has never been an occasion when he has overridden one of her rules or decisions. They discuss everything thoroughly and agree beforehand." Andy decided to let that information sink in for a while.

Andi picked up the dialogue next. "The center section has been reserved for your exclusive use until noon. After that, the residents and visitors who normally use it will be back in. Reserving it is no small matter, and I don't know how long it would be until you could get its use again."

"Well, our lawyers will see that we get to see our daughter without these incredible demands," James declared. "There will be penalties for denying us access as ordered and agreed to."

"That is your right, of course. You have not been denied access. You are free to go in there where Missy is waiting. You just have to abide by our rules. Well, if we are done here, we have other work to do." Andy pointedly went to the door and held it open.

As the scowling Farnsworths were walking out, Andy fired the big gun that had been scripted. "I think you should know that Missy does not want to see or talk to you at all. Since she is the resident, Transformations will do everything possible to abide by her wishes. You are only here because the court has ordered that you be given access.

"I see that you know of Mr. Magnuson. You can imagine that he has a battery of lawyers at least equal to yours. It was decided not to fight this visit. If you leave, any further request will be contested vigorously. I think you know how long that could string things out. Missy would probably get her wish."

"Why would you want to keep us from seeing our daughter," Melanie asked, her tone almost pleading.

"Dr. Waxman is responsible for meeting the treatment objectives of the residents, and she takes that very, very seriously. She has apparently decided that it would be best for Missy to be isolated from you."

"How can you say that?" Melanie demanded.

"Mrs. Farnsworth, I am just relating what I have been told. I am not qualified or authorized to say any more. Good day, and I am sorry your trip was wasted." For dramatic effect, he closed the door quickly.

"God that was fun," Andi enthused as the lovers hugged and laughed. She started to pull Andy back toward the women's side, but he held back.

"I have a feeling," he told her. "Let's wait here for another ten minutes, at least. Can you think of any way to kill the time? Oh, let me call and let Missy know." He quickly used the phone on the wall.

Andy proved prophetic, although it was twenty minutes before they heard the insistent ring of the bell. The discussion between the husband and wife must have been borderline violent because the anger was evident on both faces as they stormed in.

They both stood there for a moment, then Melanie demanded "Well, aren't you going to leave and at least give us a little privacy?"

"No Ma'am, that's against policy," Andy told her.

"What are you - some kind of voyeur or pervert?" Melanie screamed.

"Mrs. Farnsworth, please!" Andi interjected. "We are around naked people all the time and we are naked ourselves a lot. Are you going to see Missy or not? She has gone back to the women's side, so we have to let her know?"

"Women's side?" Melanie asked, suddenly brightening. "How about if I visit her there, without James. Would I have to undress to do that?"

"Now wait a minute," James said quickly. "I'm shelling out a ridiculous amount of money to have her here instead of at some reform school. I didn't fly here just so you could see her while I cool my heels."

That launched a battle royale. Melanie accused James of wanting to ogle his naked daughter, and that did not sit well with him at all. After they had been jawing at each other for a few minutes, Andi cut loose a piercing whistle at Andy's request.

"Folks," Andy said in the ensuing silence, "When you arrived, you had a good ninety minutes of private time in there. It's now down to barely an hour."

Melanie may have been a strong, controlling woman, but James was evidently at least her equal. With a glare at his wife, he started taking off his shirt. While she was still frozen in shock, he got down to his shorts. "I'm going in there. Are you coming?" he demanded.

Now that it was a battle of wills, embarrassment and humiliation became secondary. Melanie strode into the nearby women's restroom while James looked uncertainly at Andi, then shed his last garment. It took two tries to pick up the clothes he had dropped on the floor, and Andi barely stifled a giggle. As James stuffed his things in a locker, Andy went to the phone to let Missy know that they would be in.

With a smirking eye signal from Andi, Andy positioned himself by the women's room door. When Melanie came out, he held out his hand to take her clothes, causing her to squeak and turn red. Realizing that he had gotten the upper hand on her, she handed him the clothes. That was all the resolve she had at the moment, though, and she held her purse in front of her crotch and one arm over her breasts.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Farnsworth, but you will have to leave the purse in the locker," Andy told her.

"But I might need something from it!"

"I assure you, anything you might need is in there. Missy can show you." She wanted to protest more, but Andy just held out his hand. With a noticeable sag of her shoulders, she handed over the purse and accepted the key bracelet from Andy.


It had been an emotional roller coaster for Missy all morning. Not that the preceding days had been easy, but when she got the call that her parents had left in anger, and then heard that they had returned and would be coming in, she could hardly keep it all together.

She had worked extremely hard to get ready for the visit. The women on the staff and some of the older male residents had helped her with some role playing. Norma had been at her side almost constantly, coaching her on how to react. The goal had been to allow her to be relaxed, composed, and in charge of the visit, no matter what her parents said or did.

Some of the practice barbs thrown her way had been downright nasty, but as the days went by, she began to feel bullet-proof. Of course, she realized that it would be much harder when it was no longer practice, but she had never in her life enjoyed so much confidence.

Very early on the day of the visit, Missy had been awakened and taken into the little salon on the women's side. There a beautician did her hair and her face.

Footwear of any kind was not generally permitted except for on the treadmills and for medical reasons. Julia had made a special exception for Missy as soon as she knew that the visit was on. Missy had been walking around in what were essentially heeled flip flops for almost two weeks. Her fellow residents were constantly on her to walk proudly and swing her hips seductively. The heels gave a nice look to her legs and her ass.

All in all, Missy had an army behind her as she prepared for the visit, and her fellow residents were enjoying it thoroughly. On Friday, the day before the visit, Shannon Torvold had made one of her regular visits to welcome a new resident, and had spent some time encouraging Missy.

As the beautician was finishing Missy's hair, Missy asked, "Could you, uh, shave me bare ... down there?" She had seen Shannon's bare crotch and thought of the impact the sight would have on her parents. The beautician complied, and when she finished, she told Missy "Go get some breakfast, use the toilet, and come back here before you go to see them."

"Why?"

"I'm going to put some body make-up all over you. It covers a little and it almost looks like you're oiled. With that nice all-over tan you've gotten, you will be stunning."

Stunning! That was a concept Missy could hardly grasp, but it sounded wonderful. There was still extra weight, but she could almost ignore it. Little by little Julia's concept of completely flustering her parents had gotten through to her. All of the rehearsals and all of the encouragement had made her believe that she could do it.

Missy's bare crotch was definitely the hit of the breakfast table. Other than Shannon, none of the resident's had been bold enough to try that look. The compliments and the further encouragement had served to get her even more ready for the coming battle. The fact that Missy had tanned nicely before the pussy shave meant that the stark white skin of her labia really stood out.

Needless to say, Andy's call that her parents had left took a toll on her determination. But almost all of the other women, plus several staff had stayed with her, and when the second call came, they did a good job of pumping her up again.

The capper was when Norma walked up with two baggies containing ice cubes and pressed them to the gasping girl's nipples. "Let's get these sticking out and see if we can give your father a hardon." That brought laughter and applause from the whole group and sent her off as ready as she would ever be.


Missy decided to try to take control as soon as her parents entered the section, so she positioned herself, standing hipshot with her arms casually at her sides, about fifteen feet from the entrance. As the door opened, she hardly saw her mother and father because Andy was behind them, shaking his hand in the universal 'too hot' signal and miming a wolf whistle. Andi was signaling thumbs up with both hands.

When both Melanie and James had managed to get through the door, Missy turned her attention to them. At first, their faces clearly showed anger. Then, she saw both of them sweep over her body with their eyes and stop at her crotch. And stay there.

While they were transfixed at their daughter's brazen display, she checked them out. Of course, James' penis was her first stop, and she thanked all of the kind men who had helped her get comfortable with male genitals. The fact that it was her father's and forbidden to her had an undeniable impact, but it in no way damaged her composure. James was rangy and rawboned, and his organ would probably be longer than average in a normal state. She had learned that nervousness could cause shrinkage, and that appeared to be James' problem at the moment. She noticed that his scrotum was quite loose and hung down a ways.

James was not at all overweight, but he had no muscle tone and his posture was poor. His joints were prominent, and his belly, while not large, looked slack over his crotch. His chest hair was dark, as was the hair on his head and crotch, but fairly sparse and not uniformly spread. Missy decided that her father, even for a fifty-year-old, was not a very appealing specimen.

Melanie had assumed the 'closed-in' posture that women sometimes use as if they could hide their exposed parts without using their hands. Melanie's disdain for exercise showed in the general slackness of every part of her. Her breasts were fairly large, but sagged rather more than Missy would have guessed. She mused that her mother's expensive clothes were essential to make that body presentable. She was just perusing Melanie's rampant pubic patch when she sensed that her mother was about to say something. She was not ready for any control attempt from either of them.

"Hello, Mother. Hello, Father. This is where I live. Let me show you around." Having said that, Missy turned and started walking away. She walked deliberately, taking small steps, and putting the maximum sway into her hips. Norma had helped her by video-taping her from behind as she walked. Missy had practiced hard to perfect the sexiest walk possible.

On her third step, she was sure she heard an intake of breath from James. She stopped, turned about a third of the way around, looked over her shoulder and asked "Are you coming?"

Melanie and James eventually started moving, and Missy began a non-stop monologue as she led the way in a circle around the area. A few times, Melanie tried to say something, but Missy ignored it and kept talking. After a complete circle that took about fifteen minutes, Missy led them to three pool lounge chairs that had been arranged with two facing one. She said "Have a seat," then sat with her legs spread on either side of the footrest. The back was fairly straight, but her labia were pulled slightly open. She had debated a long time on this pose before she had even been shaved. But after the beauty treatment this morning, she did not care what they saw.

"MELISSA!" Melanie shrieked, still standing, "THAT'S OBSCENE!"

"What obscene?" Missy responded. "Mother, this is a nude area. There are pricks and pussies around here all the time. What's the big deal?" It was bravado beyond what she really felt, but it was her first little taste of dominance, and it thrilled her.

"But ... but you're bare ... and ... couldn't you and least close your legs? ... your father... !!" Her mother, stammering. Now THAT was victory!

"Are you going to stand the whole time?"

Melanie looked helplessly at the chaise lounge, then at how Missy was spread out on hers. Then she looked at James, who was just as confused. Finally, Melanie turned the chair and sat sideways on the footrest portion, legs together and hands in her lap. James did the same. "Couldn't we sit somewhere more comfortable?" Melanie asked.

Missy thought about playing it tough, but decided that she had made her point. "Sure, let's go over there," she said, pointing to a seating group with a sofa two side chairs. She watched her father closely and detected a flash of regret as she stood. She also noticed that his penis looked a bit longer than it had before.

"I'm afraid we don't have much time," Melanie complained when they were seated on the towels that Missy insisted they use.

"What happened? Were you late getting here?" Missy asked. Her tone was innocent, but her smirk let them knew that she knew exactly what had happened. Neither parent chose to pick up the challenge. "Do you have an early flight?" Missy asked.

"No, not until tomorrow afternoon," James answered in his first words since entering. Missy was on a side chair and her parents were on the sofa. They were not sitting close together.

"You know you can stay as long as you want, don't you?" Missy teased.

"But the other people will come in." Melanie lamented. Missy just gave her a dramatic shrug.

"I guess this meeting is your idea. I know it's not mine. Was there something you wanted to say? Or to ask?"

Missy had quite clearly held the upper hand until then. She was reluctant to give them a chance to take it, but she knew she had to give them time to talk.

"Why are you exposing yourself so?" Melanie asked.

"Mother, I'm naked. Of course I'm exposed. So are you."

Melanie reflexively brought her arms in front of herself. "But you're so ... so blatant."

"Oh, you mean the pussy shave? That was a last minute thing. In here there's not much point in hiding anything."

"Don't be crude. Is that what you learn here?"

"What? Pussy? I've known that term for a long time. Actually, people here are very careful how they talk. Bodies and body parts are respected here. So, you came to talk about my body, huh? Well, that's fine because I'm proud of how it's improving." She stood and turned sideways to them, sucking in her stomach and holding both hands over it. "See how much smaller my tummy is? See how it makes my boobs stand out so much better?" She moved her hands up and bounced her breasts gently a couple of times. James had his legs crossed so she could not tell if she was causing him any arousal.

"And look at this!" she bubbled, turning her ass toward them and slapping it lightly. "I've still got some fat dimples there, but it's so much better than before. Oh, wait a minute."

Missy stepped out of her pumps and trotted across the room to where she had laid a folder of pictures. As she trotted back, she made sure to get the maximum bounce from her breasts.

"We're not allowed to wear anything on our feet here, but Dr. Waxman made a special exception. She said these emphasized how sexy my body is getting. Don't you think she was right?" She slipped back into the shoes before she handed the folder to her father. "These are my check-in pictures, and the ones behind are computer projections of how I will look when I reach my goal?"

James held the folder limply, and neither parent moved. Missy was amazed at how she had totally steamrolled them and was reluctant to give that up. She had an idea. She hated to touch either of her parents, but she reached out and grabbed her father's wrist, trying to tug him to his feet. "Come on, I want to show you what I can do."

James gave a grunt and tried to resist, but she grabbed with both hands and leaned back hard. Perhaps bowled over by her sheer exuberance, he came to his feet but turned so that she could not see his crotch. That told her exactly what she had wanted to know when she pulled him up, so she turned and walked toward the exercise area. She wanted to get him aroused for the embarrassment value but she had no desire to see the result.

As she walked away, she barely heard her mother hiss "For God's sake, James! She's your daughter!"

"Well, just look at her!" was his whispered response.

"Come on, I want to show you how strong I've gotten," Missy called from the chest press machine. She had chosen it because she had to lie on her back in the most lewd position. It took a few minutes before they walked over, and James made sure to stand behind his wife.

"Melissa, we didn't come here to..." Melanie started, only to have Missy cut her off.

"Didn't you come here to see how I was doing? Well, I'm showing you." For whatever reason, Melanie folded. "Father, how much can you lift? Want to try it?" James did not reply, but did turn very red.

Missy quickly did two more machines, then moved to the treadmill. She rummaged in the basket of sports bras until she found one in her size. "See how they think of everything? They have all sizes here so we won't damage our boobs when we jog. Usually, I have my shoes with me. I'll just use these generic ones for now. I'll only run a couple of minutes to show you how smooth my stride has gotten." Missy knew how shocking the sight of a woman in shoes and top but no bottoms could be. It was one of those cases where she looked more exposed than when she was naked.

In the two minutes Missy jogged, she checked the clock and worked out a plan. Unfortunately, she had to kill some more time. She hated to ruin her beautiful hairdo, but there didn't seem to be any choice. Displaying her body as she had been seemed to have them mesmerized, allowing her to control the whole encounter. She wanted to deliver the gut punch to them when they had no time to react because the section would be opened to everyone. She had arranged it so that almost everyone from both sides would pour in at the stroke of noon.

"You know, I hardly ever swam, but I'm really pretty good at it. Want to join me?" She knew the answer to that, so she just dove in and started the best freestyle stroke she could manage. When she got out after three laps, she made a show of rubbing herself sensually under the shower and drying off as she talked.

As she led the way back to the seating area, she noticed her mother looking rather nervously at the clock. Missy picked up the folder of pictures and sat down. As Melanie sat and looked about to speak, Missy steamrolled her again. "Now for the really big news."

"Dr. Waxman got some lawyers to check on my trust from Grandma. It's irrevocable. Nothing you or anyone can do can stop me from getting the money."

"But there are conditions," Melanie objected.

"Yup. All been checked out. A loan against the trust money has been arranged.' When my six months are up, I can live independently and not move back with you."

"WHAAT?" both parents exclaimed in unison. "Why would you do that?" James asked.

"Well, you wouldn't have to risk any more embarrassment from what I do. And I wouldn't have a shoplifting problem any more because the causes would be removed."

"What do you mean about the causes?" Melanie asked, showing some panic.

"Haven't you talked to Roberta?" Missy asked, knowing very well that they had not, except to demand a visit. "Well, I released her to tell you everything."

At that very moment there was a sound of doors opening and relaxed chatter as a dozen or so people poured through the doors from the two sections. Melanie actually made a little squeak of surprise and dismay, and James muttered "Oh, no!" They both jumped to their feet and started toward the main door.

"Why don't you just have lunch and stay a while?" Missy called after them. They did not even respond in their hurry to get out the door. The seating area was about as far from the outside door as was possible and they had to pass both of the doors from which people were entering. Missy was sure she saw a blush spreading over both of their backsides.


Julia had been hugged by residents before, but she doubted any had been more heart-felt than the way she was engulfed by Missy. The girl had rushed back to the women's side as soon as her parents were out the door, her hair still wet from her brief swim. Her shoes and her pictures had been left behind.

Julia had been waiting in her on-site office, and unbeknownst to anyone, the whole encounter had been recorded. There were no less than nine cameras cleverly camouflaged around the center section and several more audio pickups. The original intent had been for security, since the risk of sexual attack or harassment could never be totally dimissed.

Only one small monitor was hidden in Julia's desk, but that was enough to follow what had gone on. Taking Missy into her office and closing the door, Julia told her "Missy, you must never tell anyone, but I watched you the whole time."

"I didn't know you could do that."

"No one is supposed to know. I hope I can trust you."

"Oh, I would never do anything to hurt you or the Tee. After what you've done for me..."

"Well, I have to say that you certainly impressed me today. Did you surprise yourself?"

"I sure did. I couldn't believe I shut them up the whole time. Why do you think they really wanted to visit?"

"I found myself wondering the same thing," Julia admitted. "They didn't try very hard to ask anything, did they?"

"I think my father was too worried about his penis growing to think of anything to ask."

"Did that please you?"

"Yeah. It was a sign that I had the upper hand," Missy bragged.

"You certainly did. Missy, I think the whole visit idea was just to demonstrate that they had some control. They couldn't stand being on the outside."

"That makes sense. Say, how did Andy and Andi ever get them to come in? I was kinda bummed after his first call." Julia replayed the scene in the front entrance area. "Missy, I was amazed at how you used your body. You've never acted sexy like that before, have you?"

"Oh, no. I've never felt sexy before. You and my friends have convinced me. When my mother saw my bare pussy, I thought she might have a heart attack. And I'm sure that's what shut my father up."

"It wasn't just that, I assure you," Julia pointed out. "His eyes hardly left your body, even when your crotch wasn't visible."

"I did a lot of thinking and worrying," Missy explained. "The visit was like a battle, and I had to figure out what weapons I had. I thought maybe the trust was one, and thank you for finding out the truth about that. I never thought this body could be one, but again, thank you for convincing me."

"I wasn't just me, was it?" Julia asked.

"No, it wasn't. You know, I kind of thought of the men's side as a bunch of losers, but there are some really nice guys there. And all of that role playing they did with me! My father really didn't have a chance. In a way, it's too bad you're shutting the men's side down."

"That wasn't an easy decision," Julia said. "We were doing some good there, but we weren't getting the spectacular results we are on this side. You're a perfect example."

"You know, Dr. Waxman, I can never look as beautiful as Barbara. After seeing my father naked, I know what my genetic limitations are. But now I believe what everyone has been saying about looking the best that my body can. I can feel good about that when I get there."

"That's wonderful, Missy. It's why I'm in this business." There was a companionable silence for a couple of minutes.

"Can we really make this work? I mean me living independently?"

"There are some obstacles, but I believe that we can pull it off. Are you sure you want to do it?"

"Of course! Why would I want to go back to that?"

"What if it wasn't like before? What if they changed?"

"Dr. Waxman, let's be realistic. I don't even have any fond memories I would like to go back to, except for Ricky. They have never been any other way."

"The problem is your age. Unless you have someone to live with, there could be legal problems. I don't suppose your parents would agree, would they?"

"Hah!" Missy snorted, "of course not. They wouldn't give away their Mercedes, would they? Even with the embarrassment I caused, I'm still their possession."

"I noticed it was always 'Mother' or 'Father', never 'Mom' or 'Dad'," Julia observed.

"To me, 'Mom' and 'Dad' are terms of affection. Parents earn those names and mine haven't. 'Father' and 'Mother' just acknowledge biological contributions."

"Hmmmm. Very astute," Julia said. "You do have a way with words, you know."

"I love words. I've always wanted to write, but that's not a worthwhile activity for a girl with my bloodlines," Missy said with all of the sarcasm she could muster."

"What if we try to get you free and fail, Missy? Will it destroy you?"

"Right now it probably would, but I have four more months to get ready. I can see how my confidence could build. When I leave, it will only be fifteen months until I am eighteen. The court would have nothing to say about that, would they?"

"You're right. What do you think you could do to make home survivable?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.