Showing Off Susan - Cover

Preview

Showing Off Susan

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, Drunk/Drugged, Heterosexual, Fiction, Wimp Husband, Wife Watching, BDSM, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

The first eight chapters of this story were posted on the internet in 1996. It was a popular story and a lot of people were disappointed when it was never finished. I recently began writing and posting my own stories and a little while back, one of the fans of this story wrote to me and suggested that I finish it. I was one of those people that had been disappointed when the writer never finished this story. I first attempted to contact the original author and ask permission, but the email I sent was returned, undeliverable.

I decided to give it a try and I spent a couple of days editing the story and writing an end of sorts. I hope that no one minds. I have no way of knowing what the original writer had in mind. So the end is what I saw as a natural progression and entirely a product of my own dirty mind. If the author reads this, I hope I have not slaughtered your story too badly. I should also apologize in advance to any other fans of this story out there that don't like what I did to it.

If anyone is interested, the original story can be found HERE: Showing Off Susan

To that small group of disturbed people who have enjoyed my previous efforts and encouraged me, thank you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.