Showing Off Susan - Cover

Showing Off Susan

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Joe got to his feet again and moved to the side of the bed for a better view of the young wife who was now abasing herself for their amusement. He told the totally exposed young woman to "Play with it honey. Show the boys how a hot little wife gets off while her hubby is gone.

"Susan's mind was racing from her terror. But the wonderful feeling that her finger was starting to give her was impossible to ignore. She had never indulged the temptation to relieve herself in this manner. Not even when her girlfriends at school had told her about how great it was. She knew what was happening was very wrong, even sinful. But even a slight movement of her finger brought a flood of pleasure.

The menacing Joe continued to threaten her if she stopped so it seemed the lesser of two evils if she let her finger play with her hooded switch. Making her perform for them, masturbating while these cruel men watched was almost more humiliation than the modest little wife could endure. But it was undeniable that she was enjoying the touch of her finger on her swollen clit.

"Look at her clit growing," laughed Chet, as they watched the proper young wife begin to squirm and moan as a result of the pleasure she was receiving from her own finger. The light reflected on the small droplets of moisture starting to form on Susan's pussy lips as she increased the tempo with her slim finger.

The banging on the door startled the leering men as they backed away from Susan and sat down at the table while Henry opened the door. Susan's husband walked into the small motel room with a grin on his face holding a bottle. It appeared to him that guys had been playing cards at the table. Then he turned and saw his shy little wife lying on the bed, naked, rubbing her widely spread pussy.

Before Lanny could react, Joe told him they didn't know what came over his wife but they didn't try to stop her. "You've got a hot little wildcat there, boy," joked Joe. "She probably couldn't wait for you to get her in the sack and fuck the shit out of her."

Lanny just stood there and stared in disbelief at Susan, spread open and playing with her pussy right in front of these four men. At a loss to explain this wild aberration in her behavior he remembered the drugs he had given her and assumed that they must be responsible. Whatever the reason, he found the sight of her, stretched out on the bed with four strange men in the room casually watching her play with herself to be highly erotic.

They seemed to be preoccupied playing cards and hardly paying any attention to his naked wife on the bed. If he had been sober he might have noticed the pink glow across her bottom from the spanking, or the small red welts on her ass from the many pinches she received. But this was his wildest fantasy come true. To see her masturbating while four strange men watched her in this seedy motel room was such a turn on that he almost wished they would leave so that he could fuck her.

"No fair you having all the fun honey," Lanny said. He crossed the room and sat down on the bed near his wife. "Quit playing with yourself, Susan. It's time for your appointment with the barber."

Susan pulled her fingers away quickly, aware enough now to be totally humiliated by what she had been doing. Lanny pulled her to a sitting position as soon as she stopped playing with her pussy.

Susan had been caught up in her pleasure and the sudden change brought her mind back to her present dilemma. Why wasn't her husband taking her away from these vile men?

"Willy is ready to give you your wedding present, honey," Lanny explained as he sat down on the bed. "Isn't that nice of him?" he teased.

He got up and went into the bathroom. When he returned to the room, Joe was holding the bottle of whiskey he had just bought to Susan's lips and making her gulp down one large mouthful after another. He was amazed at her sudden capacity to drink. He had never seen her drink more than a couple of glasses of wine.

He handed Willy his shaving kit and a damp towel. He was just about to suggest that maybe she had had enough to drink when Joe finally took the bottle away from her mouth.

He turned back to Susan and said, "He's going to make your pussy all smooth and shiny for me." Lanny grinned down at her and asked, "Won't that be fun? All these other nice men will be glad to help him do a good job."

Lanny was very drunk now and he was slurring his words noticeably as he smiled at the others.

Willy's eyes widened with anticipation. He put the shaving gear down on a chair and cleaned the cards and glasses off of the table. He covered the table top with a bath towel. Then he called out to Susan with a lascivious smile on his face, "Come on over here, honey. Hop up on the table and let's get you taken care of."

The frightened wife objected as Lanny pulled her off the bed and directed her towards the table. Susan stood there, unmoving, doing her best to once more cover her naked body from the eyes of these men.

"She's all yours, Willy," Lanny teased. "Just be careful not to nick anything important down there."

Willy walked over to Susan and, pushing her hands aside he quickly grabbed a handful of her pubic hair. "This way, sweetheart," he laughed as he pulled the resisting young wife across the room by her hairs.

The four men ignored her ineffectual struggles and lifted her onto the table. They stretched her out on her back on the towel under the bright light. Susan had a frightened look in her eyes and wanted nothing to do with letting this dirty barber and his friends examine her private parts. Despite everything that had been said, it still wasn't clear to her what they had in mind.

"Come on, honey," Joe teased, as he gave a sharp tug on her curls. "It's not like we haven't seen your sweet cunt before. You were lying on the bed a few minutes ago wanting us to help you jerk off."

It took all three men and Lanny to hold the struggling wife down. They held her spread-eagled on the table for Willy to spread shaving cream all over her slippery pussy. As he worked on her auburn bush he made sure his fingers slipped into Susan's open pussy at every opportunity.

He dug out Lanny's razor and bent down. He began slowly pulling the razor through her small pubic patch, using his free hand to pull her skin taught. He hadn't trimmed the hair first with scissors and it was a time consuming procedure, requiring several applications of shaving cream and even a blade change before he was satisfied.

After she was shaved clean and wiped off with a towel, his three friends were quick to search for little hairs he might have missed on her pussy lips.

The men took turns pulling her pussy lips open and exploring every detail of the squirming wife's sex under the bright light. Lanny was transfixed at the sight of their dirty fingers slipping into his wife's exposed genitals. Without any hair to obstruct the view, his wife's gaping pussy was the most wonderfully sexy thing Lanny had ever imagined. They even lifted her legs and spread her ass cheeks to make sure that there were no stray hairs in that sensitive area of her body.

"She's all done," laughed Willy as he gave her bare mound a little pat with his hand. "No more hair getting in the way when you lick her sweet little pussy," he said, grinning at Lanny.

Susan had stopped struggling now. She seemed resigned to her fate. She lay exposed on the table under the light as the four men held her down and played with her newly shaved pussy.

"Your little wife here has the best looking cunt we've ever seen," exclaimed Joe as he pulled her lips wide open. "You ought to enter your lady in the pretty pussy contest if anyone ever decided to start one."

Lanny was mesmerized watching his modest wife squirming as they ran their fingers across her enlarged clitoris causing her to jerk about involuntarily and groan loudly. Their fingers glistened from her wetness and the rhythm of her breathing had changed to short quick gasps.

His beautiful wife was responding to the dirty fingers of these ugly old men that she didn't even know.

"Doesn't that feel good, sweetheart?" Joe teased. It amused the hell out of him when she began involuntarily moving her hips to meet his finger. He turned to Lanny and said, "I think your little bride likes to have her clit rubbed."

As he spoke he was smiling broadly and watching the young husband to gauge his reaction. "I bet if I finger fuck her she'll cum right here on the table," Joe said. When Lanny didn't object, he pushed his middle finger deep in Susan's pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she gasped as the grinning Joe pushed her inflamed clit back and forth with his big thumb while increasing the tempo of his middle finger as it began to slam in and out of her wide open pussy.

Joe said, "What a nice, tight, slippery, little hole you have, honey. You need to let your hubby in here more often. I know you like it this way, don't you sweetheart? Yeah, baby. You like it hard. You like it a little rough. That turns you the fuck on, doesn't it, you horny little cunt?"

The wet sucking sound of his invading finger was loud in the small room. Chet and Henry stared at Joe raping the young wife with his finger while they toyed with her hard nipples.

Susan finally lost control, if she ever really had it. She bucked her hips up off the table and squealed in pleasure. She shuddered through a long climax as the sweating Joe pounded his finger into her and his large knuckles beat against her pubic bone.

Lanny stood watching in amazement as the big greasy mechanic used both hands on Susan's tortured pussy while his three friends urged him on.

Nothing he could ever have imagined in his wildest fantasy could equal the sight of these strange men holding his naked little wife's legs wide open on the table in the motel room. Her shaved pussy was wide open to their lustful gaze as Joe's big fingers made her cum, much to the delight of her drunken admirers. Her sex juice glistened on Joe's fingers and the smell of her sex filled the room.

Susan seemed to lose control of her emotions and be caught up in the passion of the moment, something that she had never done before.

Lanny had never seen his wife act this way. Not even when they made love in their own bed!

Lanny walked over to the table and lifted the limp and exhausted young woman from the table and carried her to the bed. She was sobbing loudly and nearly hysterical as she started to realize what had just happened to her. He pulled back the covers and let his wife cover herself up in the bed. He sat by her side stroking her hair trying to calm her down after the rough treatment she had received from the guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.