Showing Off Susan - Cover

Showing Off Susan

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Out front in the store, Joe and his friends made sure the young husband was occupied looking at bondage gear and dirty pictures. Every time Lanny would try to get up to find his little wife, Joe would tell him to stay put and have another drink.

Lanny was already so drunk that he had totally lost control of the game he had been playing with his modest little wife.

Joe was calling the shots now. He was in complete control of the game and taking full advantage of the drugged young wife. Lanny was still conscious, still somewhat aware, but he would not be coming to his wife's assistance any time soon.

Joe had gotten to know the black porn shop clerk over the last few months from his many visits to buy "jerk off" material. They had often talked about getting a white girl to play with. They had even discussed making a video of her taking on a large gang of black guys all at one time.

When this naive young couple walked into the club earlier this evening, Joe couldn't believe his luck. When he saw Susan in her apparent drunken condition, Joe had his own idea of fun with the young wife. Her husband clearly liked to show her off and could be talked into almost anything as long as Joe made him feel important with the group of guys.

Joe had always gotten off imagining in his mind that an innocent young white girl was a plaything for a group of horny black studs. In his fantasy, she would be a pure, unsuspecting rich girl that was unable to defend herself. Joe knew the black clerk and his friends would be happy to help him out. That's why Joe was so damned excited about bringing Susan to the porn shop to let his black friend get a look at her. If he played his cards right, he just might have found the perfect girl to star in his production.

Susan had been in the back office with the three black men for several minutes when Lanny once more insisted they go bring her back.

"I'll go get her," Joe finally said. "You guys stay here with Lanny."

Joe walked into the back office and closed the door. Susan was sitting on the dirty couch, hands folded in her lap, while the three black men were coaxing her to take off her nightshirt.

Joe could tell that she was still feeling the effects of some kind of drug and was barely able to keep her eyes open. The clerk was waving the big black dildo in her face and laughing with his friends.

"What's taking you boys so long?" asked Joe as he walked over and sat beside the young wife.

"She's kinda shy about showing us her goodies," laughed the clerk.

"Is that right, honey?" Joe asked as he put his arm around Susan's shoulder and pulled her close to him. She didn't pull away, even though she was disgusted by Joe. He seemed like less of a threat to her than the leering black men.

"You got these nice boys all hot and horny, sweetheart," Joe teased as he gently shook her. "Maybe if we just show them your titties they will be satisfied," he whispered in her ear.

"How about it guys? If she shows you her jugs will you get rid of that nasty rubber cock?" Joe asked. While he waited for her response, he slipped his hand down and cupped her right breast through her nightshirt and gently squeezed it.

"Sure enough, man," said the excited clerk.

Joe started to unbutton the front of her nightshirt saying, "Let's give them a quick peek. Then we can go find your husband. Okay?"

Even in her semi-conscious state the young bride knew that it wasn't okay. But she didn't object as the grinning mechanic opened the top five buttons and gently pulled the material aside to expose both of Susan's bare tits to the three men.

"Hot damn! Look at them fuckin melons!" exclaimed one of the guys.

"Look how hard her nipples get guys," Joe said. He started tweaking them with his fingers to show his three black friends how hard he could make them.

That brought Susan's eyes open and she tried to push his hands away from pinching her swelling nipples.

Joe laughed and exclaimed, "Oh yeah! She sure likes having her nipples played with." Then he invited the three guys to see how far they could make her hard nipples stick out.

While Joe held the squirming young wife's arms down, the three horny black men fondled her swaying tits, pinching and sucking on her tender nipples.

"Enough, enough guys," laughed Joe, after several minutes. "You are going to suck them damn things clean off her!"

Susan's chest was heaving and now she was pleading softly, mindlessly for them to stop.

"I'll bet if you give the boys a little peek at your bare pussy they would promise not to touch you anymore," Joe said, winking at the black clerk.

"Not down there! Please, please let me go find Lanny!" sobbed the confused wife.

"We will go find your husband and leave as soon as you show the boys how cute your shaved pussy looks. Okay? Do we have a deal, honey?" Joe asked, as if her answer really mattered. He started to open the remaining buttons on the front of her nightshirt without waiting for her to agree.

She had still not forgotten the utter humiliation of letting these dirty black strangers see her bare bottom. It had been just too awful to imagine. Now her breasts were exposed and Joe wanted her to show them her most private place. With all of her pubic hair shaved off! Every detail of her genitals would be exposed for these perverts to see!

"Don't let them touch me. Please, please mister," she mumbled. "Don't let them touch me down there. I couldn't stand it. Please not there," she sobbed.

Joe continued to reassure the young wife that these nice men wouldn't touch her anymore as he pulled her nightshirt off her shoulders and threw it down on the back of the couch.

The trembling young bride sat naked on the soiled couch as the black clerk let out a low whistle. Joe was still sitting beside her with his right arm around her shoulders. Susan sat motionless, trying to preserve as much of her modesty as possible. She kept mumbling to Joe, asking him if she could leave now. She desperately wanted to go find her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.