Showing Off Susan - Cover

Showing Off Susan

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Chet and Joe helped Susan back into the booth at the western club after the trip to the restroom. She had been crying and had the look of a frightened animal on her face. But she was still helpless and she didn't show any signs that the drug was wearing off as she slumped against Joe in the booth.

The bartender had been keeping an eye on them. It looked to him like she was passed out. He stopped at their table and warned them that the local town cops were due to stop by the club and make their rounds soon. He was worried that if Susan appeared too drunk she might get arrested and he might lose his liquor license.

Joe assured him that they would keep her awake and alert.

Lanny was not just getting drunk from all the booze. He was also flying high with the excitement of seeing Joe's arm slip around his sleeping wife's shoulder with his hand resting squarely on her breast. The thin dress material did little to hide her hard nipple as Joe talked with his friends and rubbed his thumb back and forth over the sensitive nub.

Seeing his modest little wife squat and piss in the sink while three strangers watched was so exciting he couldn't believe it had happened. And now, watching as this dirty mechanic openly played with Susan's nipple while she slumbered between the two men in the booth was almost more than he could stand. Lanny was making the most of her dilemma and humiliating her beyond his wildest imagination.

As Lanny ordered more drinks, Joe yelled to a friend he noticed walking in the front door of the club and waived him over to the booth. The newest addition to the little group pulled up a chair as Joe introduced his friend, Willy, to everyone at the table.

Willy was dressed in a soiled white shirt which barely contained the huge beer belly that was hanging over his belt. His name tag identified him as a barber at the Main Street Barber Shop.

Joe chuckled and said that Willy was his barber and cut what was left of his hair. Willy, like the others, appeared to be in his late forties. His eyes were red and it appeared that he was well on his way to his regular weekend drunk.

Willy's eyes played over Susan's body as Joe explained that she was Lanny's wife and had been drinking too much that evening. Willy shook hands with Lanny. But he never took his eyes off of Susan as she leaned against Joe, obviously sleeping.

"Better wake her up so she can meet Willy!" laughed Lanny.

Joe was happy to oblige. He reached over and jabbed her armpit with his fingers.

Susan let out a shriek as she twisted and squirmed trying to dislodge the tickling finger that was attacking her. The top of her dress was still tied loosely and her tits flopped wildly from side to side.

Willy's eyes opened wide in amazement as he watched the erotic show. When Susan's tit suddenly flopped out he exclaimed, "Holy shit! Look at that beauty!"

Joe was smiling as he showed his friend why it was so much fun to wake her up this way. He grabbed her breast and slowly and carefully tucked it back in place.

Lanny playfully assured him that it was Joe's responsibility to see that his little wife didn't fall asleep and miss all the fun.

Susan's eyes tried to focus on the new person that was shaking her hand and telling her she was lucky to have a husband that would take her out dancing.

Susan could only mumble a few unintelligible words before she settled back against Joe.

The five guys continued laughing and talking while they finished their latest round of beers.

Willy was pissed because his girlfriend had stood him up that evening. He had met her at a bar last month and was going to meet her after work to give her a pussy trim. He hated getting hair in his mouth every time he ate her pussy out, which was almost every night.

After hearing that, all the guys swapped lies about walking around with pubic hairs between their teeth after every date.

Lanny had always dreamed of bringing Susan to a screaming orgasm with his tongue. But she would tell him to stop every time he started working his way down her stomach in the hopes of kissing her "down there."

Joe interrupted Lanny's chain of thought when he asked him if Susan's pussy hair gets stuck in his teeth.

"Hell yes!" shouted Lanny. "She sheds like a Golden Retriever!"

All the guys laughed at the comment as Lanny frowned and remembered all the times she had told him to stop what he was trying to do because it was sick. He looked at his wife as she stirred from the noise of the laughter and grinned as he told the four men that he had always wanted her to shave her pussy.

"Well this is your lucky day, friend," grinned Joe. "Old Willy here has always wanted to work his barber magic on a shaggy pussy."

Willy chimed in as he glanced at Susan to say that he wouldn't even charge anything if Lanny wanted to set up a time for his wife.

All the guys agreed it would be a great present for Lanny's young bride. Joe held his beer glass high as he proposed a toast to the happy nearly newlyweds and to Susan's slick cunt.

Lanny's drunken mind raced as the scene flashed before him of his shy little wife getting her cute pussy shaved by this so called barber. It would be dangerous. But the entire concept was simply too exciting to pass up. He would probably never get another chance like this, so why not go for it.

"Hell Willy," he said, "what's wrong with right now? We've got a room in the motel next door if you brought your scissors. She's been acting like a bitch lately anyway. It will serve her right to lose her bush."

None of the guys could believe their ears. Willy thought the young husband must surely be joking, or very, very stupid.

Joe yelled, "Done deal!" and put his hand on Lanny's shoulder while he explained to Willy what had happened in the men's room earlier in the evening. "Besides," he joked, "it will be a late wedding present from all the guys she met at the table tonight."

"Lanny calls the shots though," said Joe, as he carefully stroked Lanny's ego in front of the other guys.

"No shit," cried Willy, as he realized he just might actually get to see that beautiful young woman's pussy.

Lanny told Chet and Henry to pick up a cold six pack of beer and some playing cards and meet them in room 108 at the Starlite Motel next door. "After all, we have to have something to do while Willy the master barber works on my old lady."

Lanny's heart was pounding as he tried to act macho in front of these rough guys. There was no turning back now. Not that he would if he could.

Susan's mind was slowly starting to become aware that several men were with her and Lanny. But she didn't completely understand where they were and had no idea why they were all laughing and sounding so excited. She smelled stale cigarette smoke and Joe's bad breath and body odor as he held her close to him in the booth. The details of her surroundings escaped her. But from time to time she felt pressure from a hand on the side of her breast. Her eyes were open now, but the scene didn't make any sense to her foggy mind.

Lanny sat across from her and told her that they were going home now. He winked at Willy as he told her that she was going to get a first class beauty shop treatment and get all trimmed up pretty once they got back to the motel room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.