Showing Off Susan - Cover

Showing Off Susan

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Joe wasn't sure just how far he had expected the three men to go when he had turned Susan over to them. He had certainly urged them on. He watched as the clerk started unfastening his pants and he knew that they would all take her now. He was almost as excited watching them as he would have been if he were about to fuck her. But he was a patient man. He knew that he would get his turn. His biggest regret was that the innocent young wife's foolish husband was not in the room and being forced to watch. But he was sure that that would happen soon, too.

At first, Susan was unaware of what was going on around her. She knew that she was naked and being assaulted by three strange black men. She knew that they had full access to her body now. But she had her eyes closed and when the clerk's large black cock started to penetrate her she didn't realize at first that it was not just another finger, or tongue, or even a nose.

Her pussy started to stretch wider than it had ever been stretched before, and she finally realized that what she felt was the penetration of a large object. She first suspected that it was the large fake penis that they had brought into the office with them. Or maybe she hoped that it was the fake.

Her eyes opened to see the clerk, grinning down at her lewdly and slowly sliding his cock into her hot, wet hole. His friends were sitting on either side of her now. They continued to play with her breasts and hold her legs spread wide, leaving her totally vulnerable to the largest penis she had ever seen.

Well, she had only seen one other, Lanny's. But the one that was being forced into her now was nearly as large as the fake one that she had been molested with earlier!

She screamed at him to take it out. She struggled violently. But all to no avail. They laughed at her feeble attempts and ignored them as the clerk continued to sink his cock into her tight hole, far deeper than anything she had imagined possible. Certainly far beyond anything that Lanny was capable of!

Joe and the clerk's two friends stared in fascination as the large black cock slowly bottomed out in the young woman's tightly stretched pussy. They could see how unaccustomed she was to such a large object penetrating her body. The sides of her pussy were stretched taught around the impossibly large cock.

The clerk left his cock buried in her for a minute, savoring the heat and the tightness of the young wife's body, and enjoying her pleas, her constant begging to take it out, to let her go. He thought that he might cum without moving if he waited much longer. Her pussy was gripping him like a fist. But he didn't want that. He wanted to fuck this beautiful piece of ass violently. He wanted her to know that she had been fucked by a black man.

He started to withdraw his cock from her hole and she stopped pleading, watching in horror as inch after inch of his long black meat slipped from her hole, thinking surely that he had come to his senses and the rape was over.

And then she screamed again as he thrust his hips forward and rammed his huge cock forcefully back into her tender pussy. She struggled again to get free. She tried to ignore the obscene remarks of the clerk and his friends, and she tried to ignore the implication that she would not leave this room until she had satisfied them all!

The clerk began thrusting steadily into her tortured pussy. As he moved in and out of her, one of his two friends began to tease her clit while the other teased her nipples. To her dismay, to her ultimate shame, she found herself becoming highly aroused once more. As the violent fucking continued, as unthinkable as it was, she realized that she was getting closer and closer to a huge orgasm.

Joe saw it coming too. He came close and started getting a lot of good close-up pictures of Susan as she approached and then shuddered through one of the most earth shaking orgasms that she had ever experienced.

As soon as she realized what had happened she dissolved back into tears. She had just had a massive orgasm at the hands of three black men. She didn't even know their names! She collapsed in surrender as the clerk thrust into her several more times. When he stiffened up and then his body shuddered in ecstasy she realized that he was filling her with his hot cum. He was only the second man in her life to have an orgasm in her body. And she didn't even know who he was.

She closed her eyes again and ignored the men as they changed places. When she looked up again she saw that the man that was in her now was the large ugly one with the scraggly beard. He leered down at her, enjoying the hell out of her tears and her horror at the way her body was being used by them. It was so much more pleasurable for him and for his two friends than if she was a willing participant.

The second man lasted much longer. And before he came she felt herself building up to another orgasm, no matter how hard she fought it. But just to make sure, the clerk and the other man continued to toy with her body, pinching and twisting her nipples and her clit until she started thrusting back up at the man that was raping her.

And as she felt herself surrendering again she saw Joe taking more pictures. She couldn't miss him. He came right up in her face getting close-ups of the lust on her face and the flush of excitement that spread down from her face to her neck and her chest. She saw the look on his face as he moved around them. That look of absolute pleasure that he was taking from her torment. And she saw loathing. It was as though he hated her for her looks and her upbringing, things over which she had not had any control. And suddenly the impact of the camera swept over her. Those were the most disgusting, and the most damaging pictures a young woman in her position could possibly have taken.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.