Showing Off Susan - Cover

Showing Off Susan

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young man, disappointed with his new wife's inability to live up to his immature sexual expectations, gives her a drug that a friend of his recommends, a form of date rape drug he his friend picked up in Mexico. He takes his wife out to a nearby town and once the drug begins to take effect he starts to live out some of his depraved fantasies. He picks the wrong men to help him experiment with and things soon get out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Just before noon she heard several vehicles pulling up and parking out front. They heard a lot of car doors opening and closing. Although the men outside were talking quietly, she could tell that there were a lot men out there and it didn't take a genius to figure out why they were here. She began to panic. She was so scared that she was having trouble catching her breath.

Joe went to the door and let the men in. Susan was terrified and really didn't want to look up. But she had to see.

She looked towards the door and was shocked to see so many black men that she couldn't count them.

She heard Joe greeting one of them and she recognized the man's voice. She looked back up and saw the clerk from the adult bookstore. She also saw the predatory looks on the faces of the men that were beginning to gather around her. She heard the obscene comments, though she could only understand about half of them.

Then she saw two men come out of the crowd with large, professional looking video cameras. She knew what was going to happen, or at least she knew that they were all going to rape her and that it would be recorded. That was all that she needed to know.

They didn't start with her though. First Joe introduced the cameras to Lanny and she heard him describe what had happened last night. It was a brief description. But it was detailed enough that she learned that this was all Lanny's fault. She heard Joe describe how Lanny had brought her into the club after he drugged her and showed her off. He had more or less turned her over to the four men that were responsible for all of the terrible things had happened to her since.

She looked at Lanny in disbelief. She wanted him to deny it. But she could see by the look of shame on his face that it was true. She whispered, "Lanny! How could you!"

But he wouldn't look at her. He couldn't look at her.

After filming Lanny and recording the story of how the young couple had come to be here, the cameras turned to Susan. Joe ordered her to straighten out so that they could see her sweet body. Her first reaction was still to refuse. But then she remembered how hopeless her situation was and how painful it was when she disobeyed. The option of refusing had been pretty much beaten and raped out of her last night. So she uncurled and lay on her back. The men had spread out around the bed now. They were getting undressed as they shared lewd comments about her sweet, beautiful body.

Joe was a little disappointed because he wanted to be more involved. This was his major fantasy. He would have loved to be directing or working a camera. But he had been forced to accept the reality of the situation and now he was staying out of the way and nursing an already very hard erection as he watched the men about to devour the housewife that he had brought down so low. When he had met her last night she had been so shy, so naïve, so very conservative. He was so fucking turned on right now he was sorry that he couldn't fuck her once more before the gang rape began.

Susan watched the cameras pan around to show the men who were about to rape her as they were undressing. Now that they were more spread out she was able to get a pretty good count of them. Not counting the cameramen there were twenty-four of them. And as they took their clothes off she could see why most of them had been chosen. Every one of them was apparently very well endowed.

Hands started reaching down and moving over her body. These men were not here to make love. This was rape and they wanted it to be obvious. They wanted her to react like a woman who was being raped.

They were very rough. They pinched and pulled and twisted every part of her that they could reach, making her cry out in pain. They didn't torment her for long, though. They were anxious to get their dicks into the beautiful, helpless young woman who was so obviously terrified. No one watching this movie later would ever get the impression that she was a willing participant.

One of them got on top of her and paused long enough to run his tongue through her still very tight slit for a moment. She could only assume that he was doing it to torment her, she knew that her wellbeing was not on anyone's mind in this room, maybe not even Lanny!

Still, she was glad that he provided the moisture. She knew that she was dry down there. She was much too terrified of what was about to happen to be lubricating.

Then it started, to the accompanying cheers and jeers of the men crowded around the bed. The first of them moved over her and put the head of his long cock into her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, turned her face up towards his and growled, "Open your eyes, bitch! I want to see your face when I plow my big, black cock into your sweet young pussy."

She opened her eyes and stared into his hard, cruel face. As soon as their eyes met he slammed his cock into her, all the way to the hilt. She grunted in pain, but she kept her eyes open. He started fucking her hard and fast. This was truly a violent rape. This was what she imagined rape was like.

He grabbed the chain that held her to the bed and used it to lift her head. He forced his lips over hers and explored her mouth with his tongue with nearly as much violence as his cock was plundering her pussy.

She listened to the crowd of men of all ages and descriptions that were cheering him on in the most obscene way. The fucking got more and more violent until he tensed up and, while calling her all kinds of nasty names, he filled her with cum.

He got off quickly. She was turned over and pulled up onto her hands and knees by another strong black man.

Then it started. Two at a time for nearly two hours they took her front and rear. The men's hot, slimy cum was running down her thighs in streams and pooling on the mattress between them. Some of the men pulled out of her and shot their rivers of cum over her back and she could feel it congealing there.

Their cocks were all so very large and she was in so much pain. Each rape was incredibly brutal. And the camera was careful to record that as well. Her pain, her despair, her helplessness, her hopelessness, her terrible humiliation, it was all caught on film.

The first two men that fucked her mouth tried to push their large cocks into her throat but they just wouldn't go down. It hurt like hell. She actually wished that they would go down into her throat just so that the violent and painful attempts would stop. But they were so large that her body just couldn't accommodate them.

The third man that fucked her mouth was smaller though, and soon after he started his cock was slamming into her throat. Apparently that opened her throat up, because after that, all of them went down her throat, no matter how long or how fat they were. Her cries of pain only seemed to add to their pleasure.

The pain in her pussy had built up, getting worse with every violent rape. All of these men were slamming their cocks into her brutally. Their pubic bones collided violently with hers with ever brutal thrust. But after a while, after she had lost track of how many men had raped her, she started getting numb. They didn't notice of course. They noticed that her cries and pleas were diminishing and they were not happy about it.

After the men had all cum in Susan, they stopped filming for a while. To Susan's great relief, the men started dressing and most of them left, but not all of them. Six of them remained, including the three from last night at the bookstore.

Susan curled back up in a ball in the cooling puddle of male spend that covered the mattress she was imprisoned upon, and waited for whatever was going to happen next. Since six of them were sitting around, still naked and sipping on a beer, and the cameras were still here, she knew that her suffering wasn't over. She didn't realize at first that one of the cameras was still filming her. The other was pointed at Lanny, who was sitting in his chair with tears running down his cheeks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.