Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Preview

Jim and Edie Again

by Wolf

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sharing, Slut Wife, Wife Watching, Incest, Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory,

Romantic Sex Story: After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

‘Not enough sex. Too short. Add more. More sex. What happens next? More sex!’ Those were a few of the many comments I got by email about my 2014 story – Jim and Edie. Well, I’ve tried to respond to them with this much longer rewrite of that story. Chapters 1 and 2 are pretty much the original story with a few tweaks – and little sex; but then the juicy stuff starts in Chapter 3 and continues for the rest of the story. I’ve chosen to post the first three chapters together to get readers started. There are twenty-one chapters overall. If I could check all the boxes for what this story involves, I would touch heavily on Erotic Couples, Loving Wives, Group, Mature, and Incest. Enjoy. Wolf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.