Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 8: After Thinking About It...

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: After Thinking About It... - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I shuffled into the kitchen to fetch a mug of coffee. As usual, Jim was up before me. He had always been an early riser regardless of the time we went to bed or how well he slept. I looked for him and finally spotted him on the patio.

Jim had a small bundle of young woman in his lap – Jean. She was cuddled into him wearing one of David’s t-shirts. On more careful inspection, I could see that Jim’s right hand was under her t-shirt. Occasionally, he’d kiss her. He looked like he was reassuring her as well as expressing his love.

I carried two mugs of coffee outside, and softly placed them on the table beside the loving pair. They both smiled at me. Jim didn’t move his hand from where he was stroking slowly through Jean’s downy pussy, with a focus on her clit.

I teased, “Having an erotic start to the morning?”

Jim winked at me.

Jean sighed, “This is the nicest way to wake up, although I didn’t sleep much last night.”

“Problems?” I asked.

“I was thinking about the next part of my whole life ... what Jim talked about yesterday, and ... well, David and Penny made love to me in the middle of the night, and that really cranked me up. I came out here, and Jim was already awake meditating.”

Jean looked worried suddenly. She glanced down her body to where Jim’s hand was stroking her pussy. “I hope this is all right. It feels so good, although I know I won’t orgasm. I’m not trying to come between you two or anything.”

I leaned down and kissed Jean. “It’s fine. When the chill comes off the morning, I intend to strip off my nightie and be naked. That’s the dress code around here.” I gave her a naughty grin.

Jean relaxed. “This is so nice and so erotic. I’ve never been cuddled like this. He touches all my spots – my breasts and my pussy.”

“Where are David and Penny?” I posed.

“Sleeping last I knew. I know I love David, and now I love Penny. Oh, God, I hope this is all right with everyone. I’ve never felt so good, but I worry it’ll evaporate and that I will have badly hurt David and Penny’s relationship. I was stupid to give into my lust and seduce David when we on a business trip.”

Jim stopped his fondling and took a sip of coffee. Jean sat up so she too could drink some. He told her, “Water under the bridge that you can’t change. Fate is what life deals you; destiny is what you do with it. Now you can help create a perfect future for all of you.”

She kissed my boyfriend when she had the chance.

Eventually, Jean padded away. “I’m going to wash up. Be back in ten.”

As she disappeared, Jim held his arms up to me and I took her place in his lap. His hand was right under my long t-shirt stroking my pussy within seconds. It really did feel good. We started to kiss in a desultory way. We weren’t driving to make love or have orgasms this morning. We’d also done that in the middle of the night.

Jim said, “When everyone is up, I’ll take us somewhere for breakfast.”

“Good idea. In that case, let me go make myself beautiful.”

He grinned, “You can stop right there. You’re already beautiful.”

“I’m beautiful because you love me.”

“You don’t know the extent of it.”

“Here’s a question for you to ponder; we would normally get together with our friends tonight and enjoy some delicious sex. Penny loved the activity the past couple of weeks. Do you think we should initiate Jean and David into our little sex club?”

Jim grinned devilishly and nodded, “Absolutely. We should alert our friends and also take this opportunity to show them how much fun there is to be had.”

Jim took us all to the local iHop instead of fixing breakfast at home, and we pigged out. We had burned a huge number of calories the night before so none of us felt like we were packing it on. Instead of going home, Jim checked on his house, and then drove all of us to the beach. We’d prepared. The five of strolled the beach in various combinations so we weren’t five abreast and a daunting barrier for other walkers to contend with.

We returned home for a late lunch. Penny and I had laid in enough so each person could have any kind of sandwich they wanted. Jim had a roast beef and peanut butter sandwich.

After lunch, we were all at my patio table and David said, “I think it’s probably time to talk again ... about what Jim pumped us up about yesterday. I’ve had time to think about each part of his model and Jean and I talked while we walked on the beach.”

I asked, “What about talking to your wife?” I glanced at Penny.

David chuckled, “She laid it on us pretty thick last night after we went to bed. ‘Do you like this pussy? Do you like seeing this pussy rubbing again another pussy? Did you like seeing another cock in your wife’s pussy? Did you like your cock in another pussy – your mother-in-law? Jim can teach you how to always have six or eight orgasms a day; wouldn’t you like that?’ I got the full treatment. Jean was right there helping out.:

“You watched Penny and Jean?” I speculated.

“I think they did everything sexual that two women could do. Penny even had a couple of sex toys. They did that tribbing thing, sixty-nined, and often they involved me. We did finally sleep and we were all sticky with each other’s sexual juices and my cum. I’d never slept that way; it was ... truly great.”

Jim winked at me.

I teased David, and Jean was beside him, so I got two for one. “So, you both decided that we’re all going to hell in a handbasket, and that our ideas of an alternate model for a relationship is as far-fetched as you flying to the moon.”

David and Jean both frowned. She said, “Noooo! We like the second model, at least I do. We’ve been here just for twenty-four hours, and I feel like I went through a major conversion of some kind; like I’ve been reborn or saved or something. I had blinders on, and you all just blew them away, and now I see a whole different world.”

David said, “I’m in the same place. I admit that it will take time to get used to living the second paradigm. I’ve spent thirty years thinking there was only one way. I watched my parents and grandparents live that way, they taught me, and so did the TV, schools, churches, and so on. I’m not sure how I’ll explain this to them, or if I even will try.”

Jim asked, “Where specifically do you balk at the model?”

David thought and said, “Let me give you an example. I wanted to sample the new model last night when we all started to have ... to make love. I was with my wife, but I watched you with Jean. When you penetrated her for the first time, I had a lightning bolt of jealousy surge through my body. You were fucking MY girlfriend. It didn’t matter that I was loving my wife or that I’d been a bad boy. I cared for Jean and you were doing something sexual that might take her away from me. I was possessive, fearful of loss, wanted exclusivity with both women, and felt I was losing out because of what you were getting. My ego was involved in a major way.”

Jim said, “Then why are you choosing the new model for your life’s relationships?”

“Because I don’t like having those feelings. I want control over my ego’s automatic responses. I want what you have and feel. I want to feel good about watching Penny do things with you and other men, if that’s what she chooses. Jean, too.”

Jean said, “And you’ll be free to do things with other women – an open marriage and all that. You sure liked fucking Edie last night.” She giggled.

David admitted to Jim, “That’s kind of scary. There’s no fence to bump against unless I have that boundary.”

Jim said, “Up to you. That’s really what the second model is all about. YOU making YOUR boundaries and pathways, rather than using those that society or someone else created and told you to adhere to. This is about your own empowerment.”

David nodded, “I never saw it that way until now. Thank you.”

I asked, “So, you think you can have and create relationships in the new scheme of things?”

“I’m sure going to try. I think I’m going to have that piece of paper you gave us yesterday printed up in large type and hung in every room in our apartment. I want to be reminded of every feature that I’m trying to live each day.”

Penny said softly, “Just print the Golden Rule. They all stem from that. ‘Do unto others and all that.’ Others want to be loved, have minimal drama in their lives, be heard, left unjudged, and happy. That list Jim gave you is the recipe for that in terms of relationships.”

David said to Penny, “And you buy into that and want a husband that thinks that way?”

“I do. I hope Jean thinks that way, too. She is welcome in our family in any case and if you agree. I think we’ll all learn and grow and evolve with each other in a very nice way.”

Jean nodded in agreement. “Thank you for including me. I think I’ve found some corner of heaven I didn’t know existed.”


Edie led Jean and Penny into the kitchen. It was time to make side dishes to go with the meats and such that would be part of the cookout that evening. Moreover, Penny and Edie were going to explain to Jean about what the evening would be like, including the exhibitionist group sex, and so on.

I’d been instructed to have a similar talk with David – man to man.

I laid the foundation, “The other two couples we’re with at dinner are fun people.” I showed a photo of the six of us sitting around a picnic table at Hank and Rita’s.

David nodded, “That’s Mindy, Bruce, Rita, and Hank, right?”

“Right. They’re our best friends. They also live in the model of the second paradigm. We all do and we benefit accordingly.”

David looked perplexed.

“When we get together with them, we often do everything we did last night with each other. I know they’re hoping that you and Jean will participate.”

“Penny said something about ‘others’. I guess this is the group?”

“It is. She likes all of them.”

“And you all have sex?”

“We do. We make love. We’re affectionate and horny. They’ve admitted to be hypersexual, although that’s our short-hand for an active libido and not necessarily a medical condition.”

“Nobody’s marriage is under threat?”

“No. We’re all very sensitive to that.”

David nodded. “And, they won’t mind new faces.”

I laughed, “We’re counting on it, or at least hopeful. If you think you wouldn’t want to be with them, you could take a car and do a movie or a club downtown.”

“Oh, NO! That’s wasn’t what I was thinking. I will be honest. Both Mindy and Rita look sexy, and I’d like to be with them sexually. I’d like to be with Edie again, too. That’s kind of crass, but ... they’re all hot MILFs. I like older women, especially after being with Edie last night.”

I laughed, “My thoughts, too. Edie really likes the guys. She also enjoyed her time with you last night. Not many guys get to fuck their mother-in-law.”

“Not many guys have a mother-in-law as hot as Edie. She does look like Penny’s older sister. I learned when we got engaged that she was a model when she was younger.”

“Miss Iowa, if you check her out online. She did a lot of photography modeling, too; including some nudes. I think she’s hotter now.”

“You didn’t mind that we made love last night?”

“I hoped that both of you were having a glorious experience.”

David admitted, “I did. I hope she did. I was trying to be sure she was entertained in the right way.”


Bruce and Mindy were welcomed to our home as the first to arrive. They immediately paid special attention to David and Jean. The two of them were certainly more relaxed than when they arrived at Edie’s house the day before. Hank and Rita arrived, and added to the affectionate confusion.

We all moved through the cookout, cocktails, and dinner in an orderly fashion. The group was very affectionate. People kissed and occasionally made out with whoever sat beside them. There was some moving around the table so no one was forgotten. Jean blended in almost immediately, and David soon followed. Penny had already done this three times over the previous two weeks.

Everyone pitched in after dinner to cleanup and put away the leftovers. I felt that no one was a single distraction from the next part of the evening.

Edie captured David and brought him to a chaise with Mindy. The three of them were soon making out. David had initially held back a little, but with two naked MILFs it was full steam ahead. I was sure he was resisting grinning from ear to ear.

The two women took turns fellating him, and gave him a dual blowjob that he’d likely not recover from for a decade or two. I watched to be sure he had a good start on life.

I made sure that Bruce and Jean had a solid connection before I left the couple on the adjacent chaise to her boyfriend. They were making out and David looked over and got a mischievous smile. He felt good about setting up his new friend with the little sexpot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.