Jim and Edie Again - Cover

Jim and Edie Again

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Falling in Love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Falling in Love - After an awkward and tense introduction by friends, Jim and Edie fall in love despite their mature status in life. They re-discover their libidos and shift into high gear. Their journey together becomes not only romantic, but also sex-filled and expands to include their friends, associates, and even their families. Re-write with major extension of 2014 story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

By the time Edie and I got to the Beach Shack, it was nine in the evening. We’d left Edie’s bed a colossal mess with several wet spots attesting to the arousal that we felt about each other and about living and loving together. I think we were both shocked not only at how eager we were to make love with each other, but also how we responded to each other once we turned our passions loose. If the three-hours we spent making love were any indication, we were going to have an active and romantic sex life as part of our new relationship.

Dan, the owner of the Shack, was surprised to see us again so soon after our last visit and my long absence from the restaurant. He was still happy to serve us dinner despite the relatively late hour. The place had a few other patrons, but most of the traffic was at the bar and not in his small dining room. Looking out over the bay was like looking into a sea of darkness given the late hour. The lights across the bay were pretty, but nothing compared to Edie.

My heart kept fluttering and skipping beats every time I looked at her, every time she spoke, or whenever I had a thought about her. I was in love and falling deeper by the minute. I tried to reason with myself that we’d only spent a few hours together and that this was moving too fast, but then I’d argue that I was too old for a long courtship and so what, who cares, no risk – no gain, and so on.

Edie and I held hands across the table until our meals arrived. After that, we talked over dinner about a risky topic: politics. We were both pleased that we agreed on so many points that it was as if we were of a single mind.

After we’d kind of put politics to bed, Edie asked, “What other topics should we talk about that are kind of dangerous to a relationship?”

I laughed and said, “Sex?”

She laughed. “After how we responded to each other, I doubt we’re very far apart on that subject. I hope you plan to keep doing that daily – morning, noon, and night.”

I rolled my eyes. “Well, you sure inspired me. I need to make a confession to you.” I blushed, so she knew that something was afoot.

“What? You took a pill? I don’t care.”

I said, “No pills, but that’s a good idea. I’ll ask my doctor tomorrow for a prescription, especially if you want what we just did to happen three times a day.”

“Well, then, what’s your confession?”

I balked, but finally admitted, “I printed out a picture of you from the Internet and made a large blow-up of it. I put it in a frame in my office. I didn’t think you’d ever see it, but now I’m sure you will when you come to my home.”

Edie squinted at him, “And which picture of me is that?”

“A nude – very tasteful and erotic. The photographer really captured your beauty and mischievous spirit.”

“That’s over thirty years old,” she protested.

“And you’re just as beautiful today as you were then; more so, in fact. Someday I will ask to take a similar photo of you. With digital photography there’s no one else to see what the photos are. I do, however, want to get a huge enlargement of a nude photo of you.”

“And if I refuse?” she said with her eyes sparkling.

“I’ll have to cut your ration of wake-up sex in half.”

She laughed. “I’m actually flattered that I had that kind of impact on your thinking before you came to the house today. I thank you again for the flowers.”

“I’m glad you’re not angry at my perversion over your naked body.”

She took his hand, “If you love somebody, it’s not a perversion – it’s desire and longing for contact. That’s what I want with you. Moreover, I’ll show you what perverted is as soon as we get back home.”

I looked at her with a question. “Share?”

“I will be your dream girl. I will walk around nude and available all night and all day ... unless we’re expecting visitors. I want to be your sex object.”

I chuckled, “In my career as a manager and executive I went out of my way not to objectify women as sex objects. You’ll be working against forty years of conditioning. On the other hand, I will do my best to treat you accordingly. What will you do if I grab at your available body?”

Edie grinned, “Fall into your lap and spread my legs so you can have your way with me.”

“Edie, I love you as more than a sex object.”

“I should hope so, but we’re going to have a lot of fun with the sexual part of our relationship. I don’t know about your marriage with Diane but you indicated it was a slow ending. I suspect you haven’t been very active sexually for a long time. I haven’t done anything sexual with anybody since Harry died ... until this evening and you. You woke up every lusty urge inside me and suddenly my remaining teenage hormones are telling me that I have to make up for lost time. We just had the best sex EVER!”

I was laughing because Edie was right. I couldn’t remember the last time Diane and I had sex, and we probably didn’t have intercourse anyway. Once she got diagnosed, her libido died long before the rest of her.

I said, “Further confession. From long before Diane passed, I became a fan of online adult videos and pornography. I have a pretty active libido if I allow it to run free.”

“Please do,” Edie urged with a smile. “Not that I’m into pornography these days, but I’d like to see some of what turns you on. I want to see what my competition is. I also have a pretty active libido, but my manner of coping resides in a drawer in my bedside table, specifically a selection of girl toys that can be very stimulating and orgasm producing.”

I nodded, “Well, we’ll have to see what else our active libidos can conjure up together. I guess we don’t have any secrets now.”

Edie raise one hand slightly above the table top. “I still do. Let me think about how to tell you. When I started to discover boys late in high school – maybe earlier – I discovered a way to get some cheap thrills. I would expose myself to them – supposedly unintentionally. Today, I guess you’d say I’d flash them. I’d have wardrobe malfunctions, or sit kind of funny and forget about modesty. A few classmates and a couple of teachers got rewarded accordingly.”

I laughed, “So, you’re an exhibitionist?”

“More so, with every passing year from that point forward. Think about the mindset that a model has to have. She is going to exhibit herself to the public. She plans it, dresses for it, does make up for it, practices for it, and then does it. Whether clothed or nude, it’s all exhibitionism.

“Most of my photographs that are online came from my fashion work, but there were thousands of nude shots that remain buried in various photographer’s files. Some, I know were pretty erotic ... and more than a few were downright pornographic. I have many of them; someday, I’ll share them with you.”

I asked, “How’d that happen, and yet you remained so natural and pure in much of your other work?”

Edie laughed, “Before I met Harry, I was kind of wild – slutty, even. I modeled through college, and that’s when I did a lot of my erotic photos. I also made up for a stilted social life in high school. I was so pretty, I was over the top to most of the boys in my high school class, so I didn’t get asked out much. I discovered in college that sex could help rectify that problem. If I had sex, I’d get asked out. I wanted to go on lots of dates, so I fucked a lot.” She giggled.

She went on, “When we met, Harry was a junior consultant for a large firm. They were teaching him how to assess a business and then make changes that could save his clients millions. In my case, Harry swept me off my feet and kind of got me on a better and more businesslike path. I kept modeling, but after we were dating, I started paying more attention to the whole business of modeling, photography, fashion, and so on. Later, we married, and I got pregnant. That really began my transition into the business side of the modeling business.”

“So, you gave up the racier side of things?” I posed with a grin.

“Yes, pretty much, about thirty years ago. Part of that involved suppressing my libido and my ego, or more accurately, redirecting it. Part of my work was to train models. The key trait I’d look for when I interviewed them was exhibitionism; how willing were they to wear or do outrageous things in front of an audience?”

We were back in Edie’s bed after our late dinner, and somehow, I responded to her and we made love a fourth time before cuddling together and falling asleep. I was thinking that I’d just set a personal record.


I barely slept. Jim was beside me asleep, but after a nap I woke up in his arms and just stayed there basking in the comfort and love I felt from him and that I was radiating to him. I often shut my eyes, but my brain was generating fantasy after fantasy about Jim and me, and most of them were sexual and romantic.

We’d spent another long lovemaking session before turning out the light to sleep. I loved looking at his naked body and I know he liked mine; he told me so over and over. I loved being plundered by this man. Further, he had stamina and staying power. I remained surprised that I hadn’t developed a sore vagina from his fingering, oral sex, and our fucking in about every position in the Kama Sutra. Moreover, I continued to leak from both our before dinner and our after-dinner passion, at least I did until as part of our playful time, Jim went down on me and licked away some of my leakage.

I wanted to let myself go with Jim, to return to being a ‘wild girl’ sexually, or whatever he wanted. I’d told him that I’d walk around naked for him, and I still wanted that. I really wanted him to take me whenever he wanted. If he was interested, I wanted to be instantly ready to fuck and show him how much I wanted to be with him in every way possible. So much the better if my body enticed him into something sexual.

As I lay there, held loosely in his arms, I reached into my nether region with both hands and masturbated to yet another orgasm. I think I’d had more orgasms in the past nine hours than in the past three years.

When Harry died, I gave up on sex. I was suddenly a mature woman and, in my mind, older single women didn’t have sex. I stopped everything for a while, but eventually bought a dildo and a vibrator online, and then made good use of them.

Jim had awoken every latent sexual urge in every part of my body. I wanted to be awash in his cum. I wanted him to make love to every inch of my body over and over. I wanted to tantalize him by doing things in front of him that would arouse him to new heights. I wanted him to want me more than anything in the world.

My orgasm made me sleepy and I drifted off again. I awoke again with the morning sun creeping into the room around the shades. I snuck down in the bed, even getting under the sheet. I took Jim’s cock in my hand and gently inserted his glans into my mouth. He was sticky with our lovemaking from the night before, and I loved that fact.

I sucked and ran my tongue all around his sensitive head. I cradled his balls in my hand and lightly stroked the whole area, erotically stimulating my new lover. I wondered if he’d recovered enough to be able to make love again.

He’d complained the night before about his ‘limitations’ as an older man. Hell, if he was ‘limited’ then how had he been able to make love to me four times, and deliver over a dozen earth-shattering orgasms to me. At one point, all he had to do was touch one of my erogenous zones and I’d cum. My nipples reminded me that they had a direct connection to my clitoris. He sucked on one, and the other spasmed in an orgasm.

I felt Jim’s shaft hardening in my hand. Oh, this was so good. Even if he couldn’t ejaculate, maybe he’d get hard enough for me to ride him to one of my own spasms of happiness.

Suddenly, the sheet covering his lower body and me sucking on his shaft was tossed aside. I smiled up at him with his cock in my mouth. He smiled back and my heart ached with love again.

“Anytime you want to awaken me doing what you’re doing, you have my permission. You’re giving me the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten, not that I’ve gotten a lot, mind you.”

Jim pulsed in my mouth a little; I think he’d done it intentionally. I kept working until he was a stiff stick of man meat. I moved up, and mounted him in a traditional cowgirl. I came again just from his entry into my body. I fell into his arms and we kissed with great love and passion. I loved pressing my breasts against him. Just thinking of him made my nipples hard, and I know he could feel them.

If I wanted a Minute Man, Jim wasn’t it. We fucked and fucked and fucked. I think I’d made love first thing in the morning about five times earlier in my life. Harry wasn’t a morning person. The five times had been before we’d met. If this was what it’d be like, I’d wake up every morning doing this. Oh, God, another orgasm just ripped me apart in the nicest of ways.

Eventually, after several changes in position, Jim pounded me into the mattress and then just as I peaked, he splattered my insides with his cum. I thanked heaven that I was well past menopause and wouldn’t get pregnant. If there was ever a load that would have done it, that was it right there.

We kissed like the starry lovers we were; any harder and our lips would have bled. We both said ‘I love you’ and panted through more kisses. Eventually, we caught our breaths and just stared at each other, soaking up every detail of every pore and every distinction in our looks.


I’d never awoken to having my cock sucked – and sucked by an expert. Edie was touching me in all the right ways to arouse me to make love. She was under the covers and I wanted to watch her and see what she was doing. I recalled that men are visual. I tossed back the sheet covering the lower part of my body as well as Edie. She grinned up at me with my cock deep in her mouth.

Soon after that we made love, and I actually came inside her again. I was setting records in terms of frequency. I reminded myself to call my MD for some kind of prescription for something that would keep me hard and raring to go around the clock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.